• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I was worried that writing a post for Mafia would be a bit daunting on my iPad but the keyboard I bought with the tablet makes things so easy. It's not quite the same as using a PC and a full-sized keyboard but I can definitely get used to this. Katie is satisfied with her purchase. ^^

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and that anyone with leftover cash found some nice Boxing Day sales! Some of the sales here were great. :D

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
brb Skyrim

(I am currently walking to Solitude with the Frostfall mod, which means you have to keep yourself warm and not die of hypothermia. I also have other mods where I have to eat, drink, and sleep. It makes trekking through Skyrim quite challenging.)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ricotta/Grilled Pepper Cannelloni in rosé sauce topped with some really good quality Mozzarella = Effing Epic. Just thought you ought to know. XD

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
headache and stomachache from too much chocolate that my mom somehow smuggled into the house without my dad's knowing... I should probably not try to pull an all-nighter with my friends today, then.

Shiny Eevee said:
headache and stomachache from too much chocolate

No, such thing as that, Shiny ;D Anyway had a good day playing Skyrim with Riley. Hope everyone has a great 2013. And looking forward to Day 4 of Mafia tomorrow

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
So I have just run out of space on my hard drive.

I have a 1TB (1000GB) hard drive.

Welp. Time to stop buying games on Steam.

How...do...you...have the money for a terabyte of games?? :o
6c6.jpg

D: I'm not allowed on the internet or allowed to play video games until after 10pm now :x Gotta get up at 7am every morning and clean otherwise I'm perma banned until I move out. I wouldn't even be allowed a mobile phone. I think the last remaining bit of love I had for my mother has gone. If she carries on like this she won't have a son :x

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
michael95 said:
How...do...you...have the money for a terabyte of games?? :o
6c6.jpg
My Steam account has been steadily accumulating games from sales for years, to the point that I rarely buy games outside of sales. :p Couple that with the fact that most modern games are 10GB+ (or more!), and it adds up really quickly.

I went to take pictures, got lost and ended up walking 12 miles through knee high horse crap and mud barefoot, before finding civilisation on the outskirts of Sheffield, so had to walk from Sheffield all the way back to Barnsley coated head to toe in mud and poop :x Also I think I may have the early stages of trench foot

Worst day ever so far D:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Rileyixx said:
I went to take pictures, got lost and ended up walking 12 miles through knee high horse crap and mud barefoot, before finding civilisation on the outskirts of Sheffield

I'd have come and rescued you if I'd have known :angel:

Back to work again now, hopefully everything is back to normal with my shifts. I like normality.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
LoN said:
I am an idiot

Why? :(

Edit:
A student just told me to have a good weekend. I stared at him for a moment wondering what he was talking about, but then it hit me that today is Friday, not Wednesday. I'd totally forgotten due to us starting back to work halfway through the week. XD

So now I'm grinning because, hey guys, guess what? It's the weekend! Time to let my class go early. <.>

Well, Mafia's over, and I'm already impatiently waiting for the next one ;D

I'm going to try writing on here if I ever get a moment when I'm not busy with other things.

I guess I need to change my profile pic now. I'll deal with that sometime soon.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The Goat's cheese in the fridge downstairs is amazing. I've eaten loads and yet I'm sat here thinking about it. I wants it...

The battle between being to lazy to go downstairs to get and my desire for it shall now begin~

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Magpie said:
The Goat's cheese in the fridge downstairs is amazing. I've eaten loads and yet I'm sat here thinking about it. I wants it...

The battle between being to lazy to go downstairs to get and my desire for it shall now begin~
Your post, it started off so very British (or at least European). Then the second half of it, the battle between being lazy and wanting food is so very American. Deary me, Magpie!

Today has been a weird day for me. For the first time in a long while I've actually written something creative for the internet. And then I posted it. I was also able to do some writing outside of my ChaWriMo. Successful day.

Though this inability to sleep has been killing me as of late.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Sir Red said:
Your post, it started off so very British (or at least European). Then the second half of it, the battle between being lazy and wanting food is so very American. Deary me, Magpie!

But it was really nice cheese ;______;
For the record though, laziness won :3:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Suddenly have a craving for coffee or soda or tea, and it's not because of the caffeine.

Ice cream sounds good, too. Or a smoothie. Or a slushie. Just something. ;;

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE ASDFGHJKL

I drank one cup to help me focus on finishing an online assignment, and now I'm all jittery and hyper and I'm having trouble paying attention. So does anybody have some advice on how to get out of the jitteriness? mfnvuiwjkfuigreugb COFFEEEEEEEEEE

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I have written several hundred lines of code for something that, if created correctly, no-one will ever notice.

I am ridiculously excited about having managed this.

I am probably a very strange teapot.