• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

S

sheesheesh

You get the song "Broken" by Seether. Turn it off!

I insert Buckethead (the current lead guitarist for Guns 'n' Roses).

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You get a small, irate man with a monocle and a top hat blatantly pointing out all the plot holes in said Bible. And that, my friend, is why it's 'holy'.

(Shoves in The Ten Commandments, complete with Charleton Heston as Moses, toting a giant gun and going all "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME YOU DAMN DIRTY ROCK.")

You get
Digitamamon.jpg

I insert Jill Valentine.

You get...
1. A fat cell.
2. A building a fail jail cell kit.
3. A cell phone that is charging. When you pick it up, Dr. Octoganapus LAZ0R's you.

I insert a letter from my uncle.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You get hit by the LAZOR I deflected using a mirror, effectively terminating your pointless existence. Farewell.

(Inserts a tapestry of angry kittens)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
You get an irritating Facebook quiz, thus wasting 45 seconds of your life.

I insert Ganondorf.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
You get 300 sweaty Spartans wearing leather speedos all coming at you with swords drawn and spears raised, and oh my god I can't believe how sexual that sounds! 0.0

I insert a notebook

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You get yet another uninspired, badly drawn fanmade evolution to a creature that really doesn't need one. Gawd.

(Inserts Honda Tadakatsu of Sengoku Basara)

You get a handwritten message that says "What the hell is that? Klingoln?'

I insert a uninspired, badly drawn fanmade evolution to a creature that really doesn't need one that i found on the floor next to the vending machine.