• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

Gets an apparatus that transforms me into a mix of all the main legendaries, as in Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyogre, Groudon, Ho-oh, Giratina, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, and Rayquaza.

I stomp the machine with the leg of a Groudon, then punch it with the arm of a Reshiram. Then I fly off with Ho-oh and Lugia's wings.

Brings another "Can't Wait To Be Destroyed" machine. Uses GOD MODE to make it invincible for a while but Dr. Hax comes and hits me with a computer.

Oh Shi*
Inserts Dr. Hax with the MINI MODE command.

Comatose23 said:
Comatose throws a pogeyball at zoroark and then shoves the pogeyball into the machine
Umm... what did you get from the machine? Anyways...

Gets... a pokeball with me inside! Unchanged.

I destroy the pokeball, then I stomp the machine with the leg of a Groudon again, then punch it with the arm of a Reshiram again. Then I fly off with Ho-oh and Lugia's wings again.

Blarg says 'Oh f*ck this." and pulls out an M16 and shoots the legendary transformer thing, and wheels in another machine.

Blarg (coming back from the store to buy some milk), realizes his game is gone, kicks Comatose in the pants, and starts a new game, and inserts all of the keys on his laptop. (Did I tell you guys I'm immune to radiation sickness?)

Gets a tornado.

The tornado hurls me right back into the machine, which falls into a lake from the force of me flying in. It is still operate-able though, so you can swim down there to use it.

Gets a volcano.

I fuse with the volcano and become a monster that looks like this:
lavagolem.png

... then I smash the machine, and go to live in Hawaii.

doubled obtained: Chuck Norris's big toe! And ALL of CN's Toes are big toes!

Inserts the movie- Spaceballs. (WHY WON'T THIS DVD PLAYER WORK!?)