• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Flame sent out his Fletchling. "Go and see if you could find a Drowzee," he said. Fletchling nodded and went to find Dreamer. "Don't worry Luna, Fletchling will find him," he said standing next to her.

Fletchling looked around in search of Dreamer. When he reached the forest, and flew back to tell the others. "Fletchling Fletch!" Fletchling cried out. "Fletchling found him," Flame said. Fletchling started to lead them. "Let's go," Flame said and follows Fletchling.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Drowzee had covered his eyes anticipating a fire move but only felt...snuggles he opened his eyes to see the vulpix muzzling him "Uh what" was all Dreamer could comprehend

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna walked forward her worry gone as she saw the vulpix nuzzling him as she approached the vulpix it jumped back and growled Dreamer glared at it and vulpix stopped to look up at her as its stomach rumbled Luna held out an oran and it ate it "Cute" she said

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Vulpix looked at Dreamer getting excited A trainer someone that could ensure him no more starvation and best of all battles! he snuggled up to Luna hoping she'd get what he was trying to tell

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Thanks flame anyway let's head back Orion seems hungry and Dreamer needs some rest" Luna suggested as Dreamer yawned and Orion's stomach rumbled again

Light woke up from his nap to see no one there. "Wow" he said as he got up and walk over to his dorm and open the door. He then left sat down on his bed but then a hand grab him "NOOOOOOOO...." he yelled out as be jump off the bed and onto the floor.

Flame thought about it. "Well, I helped save a Charmander from a rogue Palpitoad," he started, "I helped save an Aerodactyl from a Hydreigon, a girl was almost attacked by a Lurantis, and I already got six Pokemon. So, that's all I remember."

Pikachu and Riolu agreed with Luna, "Pika Pika." "Riolu." "Okay, maybe I did get carried away," he said, "But other than that, a lot of students have been battle against one another."

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna chuckled "Chubbier, fatter than normal I know he loves swimming and he's lucky he's even floating me fault sorta I suppose for feeding him so much" Luna said

"Luna wait up!" Piper ran after her.
"I thought we were going to battle AFTER I had some food." Piper laughed, and looked at a Pokemon that looked like a Vulpix. Firefly looked at it with a puzzled look.
"Vul, Pix Pix." Vulpix squealed realizing that it was like her.

Yussey went outiside.His riolu were watching over him. "Look riolu it's a little absol!! I think that we can catch it!" He said as he walked to the absol."Riolu use force palm"Pokeball go"he didnt got it first try.He tried again."RIOLU USE FORCE PALM AGAIN!" "pokeball go!" he caught it. "Hi little absol!!"He said as he was looking at it.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Orion jumped out of Luna's arms and went over to the other vulpix "Sure if you want to" Luna said as Dreamer woke up and walked next to Orion as he sniffed it

"Okay cool! Now that you have two Pokemon, do you want to do a one on one, or a two on two?" Piper asked her. Vulpix squealed as she played with her new friends.
"Vulpix, Vul!"
"Swadloon!" Swadloon came out of his Pokeball.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
"Lets do 2 on 2 Dreamer needs exercise and Orion clearly wants to battle" Luna said as Dreamer and Orion got into position with Orion winking at Dreamer