• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Light then walk outside and went to his classroom to teach. When Light walk into the room he saw no one there "well i expected this" he said as he sat down at his desk.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna looked around the mostly empty room and threw her pokeball to let Dreamer back out she took out her notebook and started writing to her father to send her a few things

as the sun raised up , Yussey finally comes to sinnoh "Don't worry luke.It's gonna be great!!" He said as he walked along the island "Look at these beatiful pokemon luke!! We have to catche some of these!!" He said to luke.It was a sunny day and for Yussey his first day to school!!He was so excited!He finally goes to school and meets the teachers. Some kids bullied him because he was from another region.His first day wasn't so bad , he made some new friends karinna and jack. "Karinna your ralts seem very cute!And your charmeleon jack seems very strong!!" he said as they were walking to Karinna's house."Thanks Yussey!!" They both said and they went to karinna's house.

Flame walked back to his dorm and rested up for the night. When the morning came he ate breakfast and walked back outside. Just then, an idea came to him. He got out Riolu's Pokeball and sent her out. "Okay Riolu, today we're going to have outside so you can get use to everything," he said. Riolu nodded, "Rio!" Even though she is not shy around Flame and Airalyn, she can still be a bit shy around new people since it wasn't long since she hatched.

Piper awoke with Firefly on her chest.
"Firefly, please get off, you're crushing me." Piper said with a laugh. Firefly got off reluctantly.
"Thank you." Piper got dressed in a blue crop top, jeans, and combat boots, then she was too lazy to do her hair so she braided it.
"Come on guys, lets get some food." Piper walked out the door.

(OOC I'm so sorry... I forget a little about this thread :(... My phone glitchy, and when I returned from school everything from it deleted (even password from this site) I wrote it, and started to write in one RP, and forget about this one. I'm so sorry... BIC)
Cerol walked in the daycare. 'How long I wasn't here?...' He thought to himself. His eevee was in the pokeball.

Riolu saw Piper and Firefly walking out of the dorm and hid behind Flame's leg. Flame wondered what she was hiding from. He turned to see Piper and Firefly.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Luna frowned as she turned her head seeing 2 people and 1 saying something about a Riolu she took off her headphones and gave them a questioning look

"Yup, it's a she," Flame replied. Riolu peeked out a bit to see Piper and quickly hid her face again. "She hatched a few days ago," he said, "So she's still shy around other people"

"Aw, poor thing." Piper looked at her with a smile.
"Don't worry,I was shy when I was younger too, so was Firefly!" Piper told Riolu encouragingly.
"I am gonna get some food, I will see you guys later." Piper said.

"See ya Piper," Flame said as Piper left. He then noticed Cerol. "Thanks," he replied to his compliment. Riolu saw the Eevee come out and his herself more. She looked behind and was spooked to see a Drowzee. She quickly hid behind Flame's other leg.

"Your riolu is so cute..." Cerol said, then returned his eevee in his pokeball. "And... You know how to make it NOT escaping from the pokeball?" Cerol asked Flame.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid that's just how the Pokemon is," Flame said, "My Pikachu doesn't like being in its Pokeball either." Riolu was still hiding from the Drowzee.

"Yea... But I am afraid that Grey may run away... And something bad would happen to her." Cerol replied. "Have a nice day..." He said, and slowly walked away.

Flame picked up Riolu and cradled her in his arms. "It's okay," he said, 'You'll overcome your shyness. I'm sure." Pikachu agreed, "Pika Pika." Riolu smiled and nodded.