• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The whats in your house game

Maybe. I usually use pen. I really like gel pens. Cause they are so shiny! I've used a knife to sharpen a pencil before does that count? I'm going to go ahead and say yes. If I look I will most certainly find one... I'm not talking about the knife. I mean an actual pencil sharpener.

I have gel pens in my room, do you?

nope, I only own regular writing pen that I use for work
I do own lots of pencils (and a sharpener) so I can draw

I have a black Sharpie marker in my room, do you?

Two donuts? Two donuts in your room?? Seriously??? Actually that's not weird infact I have done so in the past. Not currently but in the past yes. Donuts are great. You enjoy your donuts you... They aren't sprinkled donuts are they? Cause then it would be weird.

I have a toothbrush in my room, do you?
(When I was living with my parents I kept my toothbrush in my room whenever I wasn't using it cause I hated the idea of someone using my toothbrush... at this point I do it purely out of habit) :arr:

nope, its in the shower room

I have a small box of cereal in my room, do you?
20190913_185004.jpg

No. I have a BIG box and two small boxes so I should say yes actually. Normally I like cooking breakfast but cereal and milk are just so fast. Nice choice. Btw. I've never really been a crisps fan myself. I got the peanutbutter cups cereal and heb brand frosted wheat cereal. (Heb brand is pretty good.)

I have a rubbing charcoal in my room, do you?

(Its In one of my old backpacks. Its mostly clean now but at one point I couldn't even stick my hand in the bag without covering it in charcoal dust)

(thanks, I love Honey Bunches of Oats the most)

sorry, no I don't have charcoal anywhere in my room

I have lots of pencils in my room, do you?
20190914_181757.jpg

I see your a man of class. I used to have honey bunches of oats. But then I recently bought the cereal mentioned in my previous post.

No. Not half as many as you. Or even a tenth...

I have a silk pillow case on one of my pillows in my room, do you?

Warum? Darum!

To answer your question... no :arr:

I have a blue shoe in my room, do you?
(I don't know where the other one is. I think it is in the living room.)

I had a red solo cup in my room. I think I finally threw it away. I got tired of hearing the theme song go off every time I looked at it.

I have a dog in my room, do you?
(She is sleeping on the floor... I buy her a nice doggy bed and she passes out on the floor. Snores too.)

nope I live with three cats - they are outside my room at the moment

I have nice photo of a family member on my mousepad, do you?

I do not have a mousepad. If I did it would most likely be a generic solid colored one.

I have the original tv remote in my room. I didn't lose mine I still got it! It even has the original batteries... :arr:

nope, I don't even own a TV anymore, not since 2015 when I got rid of it (donated actually)

I have a plush with an added on Easter decoration in my room, do you?

No. I don't recycle as much as I should.

I have a book on psychology in my room, do you?

(Psychology is fun. Knowing how to properly identify people as weird or unusual is one thing but to understand why they are weird or unusual is a whole bunch of fun)

nope, I don't own any physical books at all
I donated the ones I had to a thrift shop, don't plan on buying any

I have an empty drawer in one of my desks, do you?

I think o a plush or two is filled with bean bag like stuff
other than that, no

on my desk, I have a flag of state of Nevada, do you?