• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The whats in your house game

I've never eaten meatloaf. Ive always been afraid it will taste gross. So I've never eaten it... and I probably never will. I know I'm probably missing out but I'm too paranoid to take a chance...
(Also I try avoid leaving food in my room since my refrigerator is in the kitchen.)

I have a poker chip in my room, do you?

I used to, not sure where I lost them, I might have them
unless I recycled them by accident

I have a broken 3DS XL in my room, do you

i have a not broken 3ds xl in my room.

i have a pack of black socks in my room, do you?
(it rhymes...)

try saying that 5 times really fast...
pack of black socks
pack of black socks
pack of black socks
pack of black socks
pack of black socks
actually it was pretty easy...

i have a usb drive and an sd card but not that.

i have a bottle of artificial tears in my room. (i don't know why i have it. I never used it and i never intend to use it either.)

yes? no? technically yes. it is within two feet of my laptop. i have a fan next to my laptop, and with two electric outlets built in it and my charger is connected to one of those outlets.

i have a sharpie next to my laptop, do you?

(i like my laptop, its not super fast or super fancy but it gets the job done quite nicely.)

I have a couple, so I can write down quick notes, or when I go to work

I have work shirt in my room, do you have something similar?
either work shirt or school clothing

yup! It ain't clean but it will be before nightfall. (clothes-washing-professional-procrastinator coming through!)

i have dinner in my room, do you? (cause i'm eating dinner now)

no! i got a TV. long live the television. god's greatest gift!... don't just me, we all have our kryptonite. Mine is my love of television. also i never collected plushies. the closest two things ive ever came to collecting plushies. when i was a kid i had a talking Pikachu (back when Pikachu was thicc)
2fffbdfefa2af6433fb818d73fa538513caa695d_00.jpg
801b3ad47912e5a09afeee5f7acb0deac545d7a6_hq.jpg

and a Treecko plushy when gen 3 came out) Treecko was so cool. Cause he had a twig in his mouth and crossed his arms trying to act all cool and stuff. Greninja ain't got nothing on Treecko.

I have one blanket on my bed. not two, not three, not zero, but one. Do you?

yep, only one for now
at least on my bed

although.... I do have a blanket with an image of a tiger hanging on my window, do you?

i do! I never wear them ever! they are basically just for decoration at this point.

i have my name on my wall (3 times; a clock, a star, and a sign from the alamo gift shop)

nope, don't have anything with my name on it

I have a plush of RJ in my room, do you?
(RJ is the raccoon from th emovie "Over the Hedge")

nope, not myself

I have a sports jersey of my local team, do you?
(both the Seattle Sounders FC and the Seattle Seahawks)

Yes but i never use it. I have tons and tons and tons of bottled water in my room(some of its aquafina and some of its deja blue) ... i bring the aquafina to karate so everyone can have some and i leave the deja blue at home for my selfish self.

i have lots and lots of bottled water in my room, do you?

i buy packs of water bottles like groceries.

nope, only one bottle for me... I do have lots of diet coke bottles... well thats a lie
more of the store brand kind (in Seattle its Safeway brand "Refreshe Go 2 Cola")

i have a back scratcher in my room, do you?

yep, its turned off, summer heat is finally over, no reason to have it on anymore
will use it again next summer

I have an empty brown bag in my room, do you?

yep three of them
one has Seattle Sounders FC
another has Seattle Seahawks
and a third I got in 2013 - has US supporter, I got when I attended a world cup qualifiers (USA vs Panama)

I have a small plastic figure of Eevee in my room, do you?