• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The World School of the Elite (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
He smirked as he turned his attention to his Pokemon, and then back to Newt. "Her anger rarely last long. She determine if you threat rather quickly." He considered bringing out his Blissey to show, but figured if she wanted to say hello, she'd come out on her own voalition.

Kitsi meanwhile giggled, once again giving a knowing smirk to the Staravia. "It's not nice to assume the age of a woman. For all you know, I could be centuries old and only evolved because Adolphian just so happened to be the one to convince me to evolve. Age itself is not what I am referring to, but rather spirit. You have a youthful determination to you. It's cute, really."

"It always lovely to be able to help Pokemon, hmm? Feeling from being one to bring them home and nurse to health... Very nice. Bond that can be produced is stronger than anything, if nurtured well!" He chuckled a little, his accent prevalent just as ever. "Hmm... While battling wasn't as much of draw, can see why you'd like! They contests of skill, meant to showcase bond of Pokemon, and how the care of trainer raised strong Pokemon."

Meanwhile, his Gothitelle merely laughed, crossing her arms and staring at Newt in a playful sort of way. "Oh, I'd be hypocritical if I'd have judgement over someone who's thoughts are so active. Adolphian himself is subject to the same thing. If I had a pokedollar for every time I've heard him run entire conversations with himself in his head, I'd have at least enough for a few potions." She giggled. Even in her thoughts, her voice was soft and kind, and certainly carried a sort of playful, warm demeanor. "I personally like to think active thoughts are a sign of an intelligent mind. I hope to watch your growth as a trainer here. Perhaps some day, your trainer and I can have a battle, on equal terms."

Her shyness practically vanished as she heard his panicked thoughts, finding him too amusing to be a threat. Her joyous nature certainly was a contrast to her elegant form.

The Docks, Adoption Event, World School Island, Off the Coast of Alola.

Emma had been looking at everyone and everything but Edward when James had been looking over the interactions.

"Alright people, can those who adopted Pokémon come up to me and I will give you the Pokémon's files, and everything you need to know, Also, The Absol is an Alpha Pokémon. Please have your Pokéballs for them ready!"

Genevieve had been in the back with an Axew and Jangmo-o, who have been playing with Roland a little, who had been watching the two and how they interact. When she heard James call out for Adoptions, she brought the Pokémon with her. She walked up to the young man, trying not to blush immensely.

"I-I've g-got t-two h-here w-who s-seem t-to j-join m-me." Genevieve responded.

The Axew and Jangmo-o walked up with Genevieve. James handed Genevieve the files for these two Pokémon. Genevieve then looked back at the Pokémon, her nerves

"Welcome to the team, Renault and Bradamante."

The Jangmo-o jumped up and down as the Axew gave off a small Roar of excitement. As Genevieve pulled out a Pair of Luxury balls left to her from her parents, she let the Pokémon tap the centers of each Pokéball, and the ball shook once, pinging. As she looked back at the Pokéballs, she put them on her belt and put their files in her bag as she waited for the group to move.

Emma watched Edward approached the Larvesta, and saw that the Larvesta actually took a liking to the Kalos PR Video star, who wasn't looking totally cute right now. That was a lie, she was trying not to blush immensely. She was quite surprised at the Larvesta and Edward, because if she remembered correctly, this Larvesta wasn't the most friendly Pokémon. Emma approached Edward.

"This Larvesta wasn't the easiest Pokémon to befriend," Emma responded.

@MarcelGalliard790 @The Heart of Frostfire. @GLITCHSKULL @Draco Nightshade

Upon hearing James call out for everyone that had adopted a Pokemon, Sarah walked over with the other Jangmo-o to obtain the papers. "Excuse me, but I'll be taking Jewel here with me."
The strangely affectionate Dragon type made a purring sound as she rubbed against Sarah's leg. After obtaining the paperwork, Sarah pulled out one of her spare PokeBalls and held to Jewel, who promptly tapped the button with her nose and disappeared in a flash of light. The ball did not even shake before it clicked, signifying Jewel's acceptance. Deciding to keep her newest member in the ball, Sarah attached it to her belt and looked at her first Pokemon. "Come on Tora, back in the ball." The large feline begrudgingly returned to his PokeBall.

Hearing James' call for the Pokemon Adoption (apparently he forgot he applied), he stepped forward towards the Paldean Wooper.

Now, even he had to admit, he had never seen a Pokemon from Paldea before. But, it was adorable, he'd give it that.

"You're with me, Woops!" Felix called, throwing a Nest Ball. It didn't shake, only clicked.

Felix was happy. Sending both Lycanroc and Woops out, he noticed they seemed to get along really well.

He kept them out as a result.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
“Wait it wasn’t? I’m intrigued.” Edward spoke as he held Atlas the larvesta and walked over, going to grab the file of paperwork for the Larvesta once his name was called. “Yes sir, I’ll be taking little Atlas here with me.” Edward spoke as he received the paperwork for the Larvesta. Edward brought out a timer ball and Atlas touched his head onto it. The ball clicked without hesitation and Edward put Atlas into his team.

Lancelot looked at his trainer and then back to the newcomer in the team. “Don’t worry. We’ll train him well Lancelot.” Edward smiled and the gallade nodded in agreement. Before Edward turned his attention back to Emma. “So, how hard was it to get that Larvesta?” Edward asked while still thinking, ‘Emma is so cute.

(@Cmeriwether )

Finch had been busy talking and playing with the Larvitar before he was shoved by Azira to go and get the file for the newest team member. "Alright, alright, I'm going."

Finch grabbed the papers while Azira and Lock looked at each other. Azira glared at the smaller Pokemon, but when he didn't back down, she calmed. When she thought no other Pokemon or Trainer was looking, she quickly leaned down and touch noses with him. Then she sat back down and looked as disdainful as possible. Lock was mildly confused, but Finch had now walked on back, holding a regular Pokeball. The Larvitar pressed the button with his hand and shook twice before settling. He put it with the other five Pokeballs on his belt, one of which shook but whatever was inside stayed there for now.

Finch wasn't even going to attempt to get Azira back in, letting the slightly intimidating Luxray do as she pleased at the time being.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
User: Adolphian Volkov. Location: Academy Docks, Alolan Coast. Vital signs: Optimal.

As the group was called to adopt their Pokemon, Adolphian nodded at his Pokemon, who cut their conversation short. Once returning them to their balls, he set his visor to 80% opacity, leaving his eyes barely visible. "As nice as this conversation has been, I must end it here. I hope to meet you again." He replied simply. Afterwards, he headed towards the area where the Absol was located.

Before he even pulled out a Pokeball, he held out his hand towards the quite large mountain lion, trying to show it that he meant no harm. He even offered a poffin, which was hesitantly eaten by the creature. "You can trust. I giving you good home." He spoke to it. Once the Absol was aware of his intentions, he pulled out what seemed to be a custom decorated luxury ball, having a dark purple band compared to the orange of a standard ball. It functioned the same as a traditional ball, but was simply a custom appearance he received as a gift from the CEO of Nanocorp a few years ago.

Tapping the Absol with the ball, it didn't seem to show resistance as a quiet 'ding' came from the ball, indicating the alpha was captured. He then turned his attention towards the people hosting the event, brushing himself off. He was quick in filing the papers, as he was experienced with signing forms. "Hope Absol will get along with others. Decided to nickname 'Tenebris', Teni for short. Am pleased at how well proceeded." He calmly smiled, setting the opacity to 20%, giving a good view of his unique eyes.

@Cmeriwether

Felix was eyeing his Pokemon. They seemed happy. He was happy.

Good day thus far.

He wanted to sneak off from the tour, go find that Sceptile, but that was a later problem.

He looked toward his classmates. They all seemed like nice people. He noticed both Emma and Edward crushing on each other, something he noticed easily. He decided to talk to someone, and so he approached the girl related to Steven Stone.

"Hey there, I'm Felix Winchester! And these are my partners in crime, so to speak, Lycanroc and Woops."

Both Pokemon cried out.
@Draco Nightshade

Having just returned Tora to his PokeBall, Sarah was not expecting to be approached by anyone. But low and behold, someone did just that. "Oh, hi. I'm Sarah Stone. You just missed Tora and Jewel, but this is Cleo the Kangaskhan."
Cleo greeted the newcomers with a friendly roar. "She's carrying an egg right now, that's why she's still out and about. Not sure what'll hatch though."
@GLITCHSKULL

"Um, sure. I'm curious about this place myself and I'm pretty sure Diablo would like to come out soon. He's my Charizard." After explaining, Sarah then added. "It'll be interesting to see what other Pokemon are around here."
Knowing that the tour was about to begin for real, Sarah gestured to the group. "I think we better stick together for the time being though."
@GLITCHSKULL

"That sounds nice."

Felix may have found a friend in Sarah. But there was... something different about her. Something that makes him feel different.

Knowing the tour could begin any minute, he walked over to the group.

Finch was taking note of other conversations and interactions. He glanced briefly at Adolphian, curious about the visor and in general. He would ask later. RIght now, he had something to deal with first. He grabbed Azira's pokeball and was immediately met with a growl from the large lionlike electric type.

Finch tried recalling her twice and she dodged it nimbly, like it was it a fun game. He really hoped no one was noticing this. "If only you listened to me half as well as you do in battle..."

Finch shook his head, but his small smile showed he really wasn't angry. And Azira still moved to stand protectively by him as they waited for the tour to start.

Having grown tired of waiting to emerge and see the place, Diablo emerged from his PokeBall with a roar. Unlike normal Charizard, Diablo was not only black in coloring but completely flightless, forward facing hornlike spikes where his wings should have been, his lower jaw and down his entire belly a burning red and a single line of fire running from the back of his head to the base of his neck and another from the base of his tail to the end of it. He was also much leaner with longer arms and legs with a preference for quadrupedal locomotion. Needless to say, he looked like a different species entirely. (Check link below for image and additional info) https://www.deviantart.com/draconightshade/art/Diablo-the-Flightless-Charizard-Mark-II-834660750 (Diablo, the Flightless Charizard Mark II by DracoNightshade on DeviantArt)
"Diablo!" While initially startled, Sarah regained her composure quickly. Diablo on the other hand merely looked around, curious about their location and some of the Pokemon around himself. Sarah sighed. "Come on big guy, back in the ball."
Diablo merely shook his head and growled before turning his attention towards the Luxray nearby. Feeling competitive, Diablo roared a challenge at the Electric feline, not caring what his trainer wanted at the moment.
@LittleLion

MarcelGalliard790

At that moment, another pokeball bursted open, this time. A Hydreigon appeared. “Zadra!” Edward spoke as he looked at his Hydreigon. “I understand your excited to meet new Pokemon. But you have to wait a little bit longer. Okay?” Edward spoke but Zadra wasn’t listening, he looked at the flightless Charizard and the Luxray. Zadra waited and looked so the two of them while Edward still called to Zadra to return to his pokeball. He sighed as he looked at Emma. “I apologize, he isn’t normally like this.” Edward spoke but blushed a bit as he looked at Emma again.

(@Draco Nightshade @LittleLion @Cmeriwether )

Finch's eyes widened when he saw the Charizard. He was so obviously curious, but it quickly turned into a bit of concern when Diablo roared at Luxray. Azira startled a bit when the Charizard first appeared, but quickly regained her usual demeanor. She looked at Diablo before turning her head up dismissively. The she saw Zadra emerge. Her tail lashed from side to side, and a low growl from her could just barely be heard.

Finch quickly petted Azira to calm her down again, wincing a bit at first from the slightly stronger electricity that had built up in the black fur of her mane. He smiled a bit at Sarah. "I'm going to guess this is the unique looking Charizard of yours you were talking about." He looked slightly apologetic at Edward and everyone else. "Azira isn't exactly the friendliest... or the most obedient outside of battles."

@Draco Nightshade @MarcelGalliard790

The Docks, World School Island, Off the Coast of Alola.

Jason looked over the group, seeing people adopting the family's leftover Pokémon was a good thing to see, especially the Larvesta and The Absol. He was looking at the eventual battle that was a Flightless Shiny Charizard and a Luxray. Jason looked at both of these Pokémon, and had Chuck on hand in caose of this getting worse. James had a Pokéball Open, revealing a Golden Steelix, ready to break up a potential fight, if deemed necessary. Emma had a Pokéball on her neck shaking wildly, as she looked to see a Hydreigon pop out of a Pokéball.

"This Larvesta was a bit on the shyer side, I now see why my Pokéball on my neck is Shaking wildly." Emma whispered, then turned to Edward, "Hydreigon, that might be a little much for those two? I know you're trying to get your Pokémon to return. I'm worried about what happens if that Luxray attacks that Charizard."

Emma's one Pokéball on her belt opened to reveal a Cramorant. The Cramorant was utterly confused at where it was, and what was going on. Emma looked at her Cramorant before looking back to Edward and his Hydreigon. The young girl had Cramorant stick to her side, in case the Luxray throws an Attack.

"The Golden Serpent, Stand Down." James ordered his massive Pokémon, "Let's See if this resolves peacefully."

Genevieve watched the scenario from near James and the Golden Serpent. Roland had popped out, and waited as Genevieve put a hand up to hold off Roland from breaking the fight. She saw a Hydreigon, but the Hydreigon's trainer, and the Girl hovering around him, and her Cramorant, and that Pokéball around her neck were there if something should happen. Jason then approached the Trainers.

"Is everything Alright here, Finch, Sarah, Edward?" Jason responded to the situation, "If any attacks are thrown, James has full authorization to stop all your Pokémon with The Golden Serpent, if the three of you some how deal with The Golden Serpent, Then Ptera will have to get involved, and I don't think anyone wants to fight Ptera."

Jason pointed to the boy, now looking at the young girl next to him, Interacting with her Lucario, and his Shiny Steelix, Particularly the Steelix. James nodded at Jason's mentioning of his Aerodactyl, who was something else when in battle. James once had to fight Jason in the school Tournament, and Ptera swept Half his team, including The Enforcer and The Dancer.

"I'd listen to Jason if I were you, where Lana's our class President, Jason is our Discipline Committee head as well as the Strongest student. Ptera swept Three of my mons before The Golden Serpent took him down." James responded to the situation.

@MarcelGalliard790 @LittleLion @Draco Nightshade

"I'm sorry about this. Just give me a minute." Sarah made her way over to Diablo's head and began rubbing his jaw, causing the enormous lizard to make a purring sound as he calmed down. "That's right Diablo, there's a time and place for everything. Now, the coup de grace."
Just as she finished speaking, Sarah scratched under Diablo's chin. The result? The Fire/Dark type keeled over and started snoring. Sarah wasted no time returning him to his PokeBall and turning back to the others and lightly bowing. "I'm sorry about Diablo, we're still working out some kinks of his."
@Cmeriwether @GLITCHSKULL @LittleLion @MarcelGalliard790

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Originally, as what could have been a dangerous conflict seemed ready to erupt, Adolphian quickly stepped in, letting his Blissey out of her ball to hopefully sooth the enraged Pokemon. "Medik, stand ready. If conflict begin, use sing. Should help quell aggression." He spoke, his Pokemon nodding in response and getting in a defensive stance. However, it seemed as if the conflict was quelled before he had to do anything. Or at least, Adolphian hoped the potential battle was dealt with with the strange Charizard calmed down. Keeping his Pokemon out, he sighed and took a moment to breath. It was fortunate things went well, he personally feared the damage such a battle could cause.

His eyes dimmed slightly before he slowly approached the main group, deciding to be social for once. "It is a relief that a battle did not have to occur. The damage that may have resulted would certainly be great." He spoke quietly. He reached into his bag and pulled out some kind of large box wrapped in red cloth. After unfolding the cloth, he unpacked what seemed to be a rather pleasant looking tea set. After filling the kettle from a bottle of water, he briefly looked around at the others. "Would anyone care for some tea? I have a blend that can help in relaxation, that situation was rather stressful, if brief." He let out the rest of his Pokemon as well, though the Absol sat behind him, as if reluctant to interact with the others.

While Sarah got Diablo calmed down and returned, Finch was still trying to get Azira to stop growling. He had been very patient and tolerant with her this entire time, more than a lot of trainers would have been. But he really did need to get her under better control. "Everything's fine. She's never attacked without an order before. Cinna, little help here?"

Finch's bag moved a little as the Torchic poked his head out and quickly hopped onto the Luxray's back. He seemed quite small in comparison to the Electric type, but he was the leader of Finch's team nonetheless. Cinna rested in Azira's mane, radiating warmth that quickly and finally calmed her down enough for Finch to return her to her Pokeball while Cinna looked pleased. Finch was a little relieved. "Sorry about that. Me and Azira are also still... figuring things out."

MarcelGalliard790

“Zadra buddy.” Edward patted the head of the Hydreigon. The Hydreigon seemed to stand down during this. “I understand your excited to see new pokemon. But you can’t just burst out of your pokeball like that. You made it look like you were going to battle them.” Edward spoke in a calm but soothing voice to his Hydreigon. Which would nod and then Edward would return Zadra to his pokeball. “Apologies for Zadra. He’s always like this when he sees Pokémon whom he has never seen before.” Edward commented as he then looked to the cramorant. “Woah. That’s a new one.” Edward spoke before looking at Emma, blush slightly was on his face. ‘Oh my gosh. She is so cute. But I can’t make any advances. Her family seems like one to watch out for.

(@Cmeriwether @Draco Nightshade @LittleLion )

As Emma looked around after the situation handled itself, Jason and James both returned their Pokémon, and the Ball on Emma's neck stopped shaking so Violently, as Cramorant still looked very confused. Emma giggled at the Hydreigon's reaction, and stuck close to Edward. Emma blushed immensely. She was wondering what was going on with herself, that could be solved later. For now she introduced her most confused looking Pokémon to the cute Kalos PR Video star.

"Cramorant is from Galar, which is one of the three Midterm trip possibilities. I think it's Hoenn this year, which may bore at least six of us, the other is Paldea, which was last year." Emma explained, her face trying not to blush.

Genevieve had been watching the interactions around her. Roland looked around with his trainer, noting any interactions. James walked up to her, one of his Pokéballs opened to reveal a Shiny Clodsire. The Poison and Ground Type was doing what a Clodsire would do when not in battle, just sit there and act adorable.

"The Napper?" James asked, not Far behind Genevieve.

Genevieve felt shivers as she blushed Immensely, turning around to find James behind her. Roland charged up a Aura Sphere until he realized it was just the human from before with the Mienshao that was Dancing. He then dropped the Aura Sphere. The Napper then looked at Genevieve, his adorable face giving the biggest Smile she had ever seen on a Pokémon.

"Y-your C-clodsire s-seems t-to b-be t-the h-happiest P-Pokémon I-I've e-ever s-seen."

@MarcelGalliard790

Aaron Castle, World School Docks

Aaron, having just arrived at the island, is sitting on the edge of the docks, staring into the water. He's muttering to himself, but it's difficult to make out what he's saying. Something about having to live up to someone's legacy. He seems to be repeating the same thing over and over. It's almost creepy. Suddenly, a Gholdengo appears from apparently nowhere in a flash of light. Why didn't you notice the Luxury Ball in his hand before? The Gholdengo sits down on the edge of the docks, next to its trainer. After some time, Aaron sighs, gets to his feet, and walks away from the edge, towards the main school building.

MarcelGalliard790

“Wow. Galar, that’s really far from where I am. Huh. Also a trip for Midterm. Was…Kalos ever in consideration for this year?” Edward asked Emma as he looked at her, his blush was filling his face. “So cute.” Edward spoke under his breath and hoped that she didn’t hear it, but she more than likely did her Edward say his comment.

(@Cmeriwether )

"Good job. Now, let's..." Finch started off saying to Cinna before the pokemon chirped happily and started walking off. He was still slightly apologetic looking from the incident with Azira, thinking, Of all the days for this to happen, it had to be in front of everyone... Finch followed his pokemon to Aldolphian and his team. The little Torchic as opposite of Finch's Luxray as could be. Finch smiled a bit, nodding a greeting at Aldophian and his pokemon, curious.

"Do you always have a tea set with you?"

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
The doctor smiled as asked if he always kept a tea set with him, to which he simply nodded. "Of course. Was gift from old friend. Caffeine acts as relaxant for nerves, in my case." He smiled as Kitsi used a weak flamethrower to help boil the water. After adding the leaves, a rather nice smell could be sensed. "Красота also enjoys tea. She's the Gothitelle." He commented, the aformentioned psychic type politely bowing as her name was mentioned. 'As long as you respect us, you may join. I'm sure Tenibris won't mind.' The Gothitelle spoke directly to the mind of Finch, using telepathy that was common to her type.

"I hope to get Absol well trained. Am new to this, but certainly experienced with Pokemon. I was doktor, after all." He chuckled, patting the Ninetales who seemed determined to pull his attention away from a possible new friend.

"A doctor? Well, that's impressive." Finch had a bit of admiration in his tone. He looked at the Gothitelle and dipped his his head back in greeting, not at all startled by her telepathy. Having been with his Gallade since it was a Ralts and given their close bond, he was used to it. 'Of course. I'm sorry if Azira startled you or anything. She can be a handful.'

Cinna had made his way over very close to the teapot after the leaves were added and chirped happily. Finch didn't tell him to get away, if anything, the little Torchic would help warm up the water with the internal fire the species was known for. "And you're new to this? With a Gothitelle, a Blissey and a Ninetales? You're already one heck of a trainer then. I'm sure you'll do just fine."

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Adolphian chuckled again as he was complimented, the water coming to a nice boil as be poured the two of them tea. After pulling some milk and sugar out of a compartment that somehow managed to keep the liquid cool, he made his own to his specifications before handing Finch the milk flask and sugar jar. "That is one bonus on being doctor. I often went into wild and took in injured Pokemon. Some would get so comfortable that they decide to stay with me. These three are the ones who never left my side."

He beamed, Kitsi giving a quiet cry as if to validate his words. "Tell me about you. Surely you've had more exciting life than I? I'd like to hear your story." He spoke with an inquisitive tone, taking his visor off and putting it in his bag, for safe keeping. "I just good example of youth who was lucky to be born into wealthy family. Mother was well known ranger, and father worked for Nanocorp. Is only natural I was invited to work for same company as father."

"It isn't so much that Diablo hasn't warmed up to me." Sarah explained. "It's more a matter of trying to repair the damage his previous trainer inflicted before he evolved."
Sarah clenched her fist as she remembered Diablo's first trainer. The guy was mentally and physically abusive to his Pokemon. If she hadn't seen the signs, he would likely still have his trainer license and Diablo would be much worse for it.
Cleo placed a comforting hand on her trainer's shoulder, Sarah sighing before nodding at the Kangaskhan. She then turned back to Felix. "I hope this tour starts soon."
@GLITCHSKULL

Last edited:
"Me too. Honestly, I can relate. Lycanroc here, well..." He felt something swell up inside.

"When it was a Rockruff, it too had a different trainer. The trainer hated it. I couldn't stand it. It would come to my house every night. I'd feed it, take care of it, and even play with it."

He had to take a breath before he went on.

"The trainer eventually found out, and hurt me. Rockruff, it turned against it's trainer. The trainer released it, and I caught it a few moments after. I still remember it, and use it as a model as not what to do."

"That's Lycanroc's story. I'm sorry if I seem a bit personal, it's just something I needed to share."

@Draco Nightshade

"It's alright." Sarah placed a hand on his shoulder like her Kangaskhan did for her. It was weird meeting someone with a similar experience to herself, but also encouraging to know that there were still plenty of good people in the world. "Cleo here used to be a lab test subject. After who knows how many tests, she was rendered incapable of having kids of her own. That's why we can't wait for the egg in her pouch to hatch."
It was sort of strange that the two of them started sharing stories like this, but it did feel good to get it out of her system.
@GLITCHSKULL

Sarah smiled. "Better than acquaintances, I'd say we're friends for sure."
Sarah then cracked her neck. "On the other hand, Tora was something of a fluke. He had somehow learned how to use Ancient Power one day and after some time he evolved into the brawny feline you might've seen earlier."
@GLITCHSKULL

Last edited:
"Well, my dad's a Breeder. He mostly helps with Treeko for Professor Birch back in Hoenn." Finch poured some milk into his cup to cool the tea down and a good amount of sugar before handing it back.

"I helped out raising some of the pokemon, until that little guy wouldn't quit following me around." Finch smiled at Cinna, who chirped happily back. "So we set out training and taking on Gym leaders in Hoenn. Got the badges, battled in the League. We had some fun in Unova too. Typical journey, basically." Finch sipped his tea, trying not to sound too arrogant when he mentioned battling in the League. Cinna nodded along, looking quite proud.

"Ah, fair."

He turned to Emma. "When is this tour starting? We want to see the school, along with the teachers!"

He turned again, this time towards the school. It was massive. How could one not get lost here? Would there be a Rotom Phone app, with a map on it? Or maybe could there be maps around the school itself. Once again thinking of the jungle, he turned in that direction. He guessed it could be easy to sneak off there, but it was unlikely.

He turned back to Sarah. "Tour guides do take their time to start, huh?"

Last edited:

Jason had seen the situations diffuse as he made sure to round up all students. He then sent Charge back out to round up anyone else. As he looked over to see the conversations going on, he chuckled a little at the various Conversations going on now that they've calmed down. He had to interrupt them all, but How? All of a sudden, Ptera popped out of his Pokéball and screeched, Loudly.

"We're starting the tour officially, please keep no more than one Pokémon out of their balls, and if you get behind, I will Send Either Charge, Asimov, Limu, or Chuck to find you, especially when we get to the mountain." Jason announced to the entire harbor, "I'll keep Ptera out in case of an attack in the mountain."

Emma then heard a voice, but was cut off by the Aerodactyl.

"Now."

Emma then looked at Edward, thinking about what Jason had told her about the trips that Lana was considering.

"Kalos will be rotated in our Senior year," Emma blushed a bit when Edward said something about being cute, "Are you ready, Edward?"

@MarcelGalliard790 @Draco Nightshade @LittleLion @ClashingDreams @Appletun21 @GLITCHSKULL

MarcelGalliard790

Edward nodded as he looked at his partner, Lancelot. “Yep. Also…you don’t mind if I stick with you during the tour though….r-right?” Edward looked at Emma and blushed a bit. He spoke again, but this time his comment was audible to Emma. “So unbelievably cute.” Edward looked away and Lancelot smiled a bit. Edward looked back at Emma and then looked away, he would do this several times.

(@Cmeriwether )

Aaron Castle, Near The World School Docks

Aaron heard Jason talking about the tour, and his head snapped around. "A tour? Actually, my parents did mention something about that... I'd better go see what's happening." He muttered to himself, walking back towards the docks.

"Finally, it begins!"

Returning Lycanroc, as he wanted to learn more about Woops, he approached the group. Looks like they would be exploring the entire island, as Jason did mention a mountain. A mountain. Just what he needed. Apparently, when there would be attacks, students would come back... but their Pokemon would be, well, absolutely mauled. The Pokemon there were vicious creatures. Speed-Training Tier.

Nice, he thought, absolutely perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.