• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The World School of the Elite (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah and Cleo both flinched at the Aerodactyl's screech. "Are we really going to tour the whole island?"
Regardless, whether she liked it or not, Sarah had to go along with the crowd. Safety in numbers and all that. She then turned to Felix. "While it certainly took awhile to get started, I'm more surprised that we aren't going back to the main school building. I guess they're a touch more hands on here."
Sarah rubbed her arms, feeling her electrical scars while simultaneously twitching her pointed ears. "I hope nothing goes wrong."

"The fact that ther may be an attack in the mountains..." Felix said "Something may go wrong."

Of course, he spoke truths. Something could go really wrong.

"We need to learn about the school building. It's the only way we couldn't get lost. Hands on though... I have a feeling it'll be outdoor related for some classes."

Lorrin Wins
----------------------

" Pangoro !! "
" Yes- YES ! I know Cardinal but we can't just leave Z here on the beach. Lord I knew I shouldn't have let that devious pup out of his pokeball. "
" Pangorooo. "
" Hey ! That better not be a I told you so ! "

Lorrin Wins, and his pangoro Cardinal ran down the beach. Why ? Beause he decided it be best to let out his Growlithe for some air. But the hyperactive pup ran away before he could return him to it.

They where currently tracking the small set of paw prints down the beach when they heard the announcement. Making Lorrin grown as he slapped himself in the face, but not before getting sand in his eye from it. Suddenly they heard a loud yelp, and the sound of running paws and water splashing.

It was Z running back drenched in water, a angry goldeen following him in the water. It quickly lost interest but not before spraying the growlithe one last time. With a small snicker Lorrin picked up the beaten pokemon. Z's ego defiantly being bruised.

" Z you cant just run off. You pick fights with everyone- Ok- ok I get it "

His face was given a small slap from the pup. As he quickly put him back into his pokeball to avoid any soon to be escape attempts.

" Let's go Cardinal, we don't want to be left behind- "

The panda like pokemon nodded as they ran back to the area that the others where in. Due to Z escape act they had to run back up the coast to get there.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Once Jason announced the beginning of a tour, Adolphian nodded at Finch and quickly finished his tea, quickly cleaning up after himself and re-packaging his set. Once he finished cleaning after himself, it was as if he was never there. "This conversation nice, but seems we must postpone. Tour is nice, not memorized area yet. Am not used to Alola, is logical to learn from trainer with experience." He smiled.

He quickly returned his Gothitelle and instead let out his new companion, the Absol he named Tenebris. He had yet to form a bond with the feline, but considering the species was good with mountainous terrain, he believed as though the Alpha would be able to hold his own in a fight.

Once he joined the group, he once again donned his visor and adjusted his black labcoat to a more formal fit, rolling down his sleeves and buttoning up his top two buttons to better protect against anything he may face. "We ready when rest are. Kitsi knows how to use fire like flare, in case we lost." He simply spoke, tapping on his holotech to display a sort of map in front of him.

He looked to Felix and shook his head, his right hand twitching. "In case of attack, have faith we as group can deal with. Enough strong trainer here that no need to worry about danger." Under normal circumstances, he would have been nervous, perhaps even frightened to explore a rough area with potential danger, but he had full faith that the group could handle themselves. Perhaps they'd even be able to compensate for his lack of battle experience.

"Most likely." Sarah agreed with Felix as she switched from rubbing her arms to stroking her long white braid in an attempt to calm herself. "Well, no time like the present. Let's go."

Aaron ran back to the docks, muttering about having to actually talk to people, rather than ignore them. His eyes flicked across the gathered crowd of people and pokemon. Seeing nothing that he really cared about, he joined the group of gathered trainers, while still trying to stay as far away from other people as possible.

"Indeed, probably the best solution. I have enough battle experience. Type advantages and whatnot..."

He had to admit, he ws trying to impress not just the group, but Sarah mainly. Why, he didn't know. But he tried anyway, and chances are it probably didn't work. But, no harm in trying...

Right?

He turned to Sarah. "You're right. We should get going, otherwise we'll lose the tour group."

{Sorry! It's long. I wanted to make up for lost time.}

The Docks, World School Island, off the coast of Alola

Rusty hated these excursions. For one thing, it was too hot. His rust-red fur was already damp from the humidity. Cassandra, his fifteen-year-old partner, ran as fast as her pathetic human legs would allow.

"Jee, I hope we're not too late."

If they were late, thought Rusty, it would be all her fault. First, she took forever packing that bag of hers. Then Cassandra realized she had forgotten something, and they had to turn around. Rusty never understood why humans needed so many things. When he lived in the wild, all he needed to be happy was a grassy patch and tree full of Aspear berries. Still, even Rusty had to admit that some of Cassandra's things were useful, like that little light-up screen box that told them how to get where they needed to go.

"Okay." Cassandra skidded to a stop. "Let's take a break. How is everyone holding up? Champ?"

Rusty used one of his long ribbon-like tails to wipe his brow. He was fine! His training was more rigorous than this.

"Brandr?"

At the sound of his name, the fiery bear cub leaped into Cassandra's arms. Cassandra cradled the fire Pokémon like a stuffed animal.

"Glad to see you holding up," she giggled.

Rusty snorted.

"Wait. Where's Domino? Domino!"

Approximately two minutes later, the small Aron hurdled toward them and slammed his face against the floor. Talk about your useless legs!

"Are you okay, buddy?"

The steel-type Pokémon shook himself off and chirped. Cassandra smiled.

"Alright! Aset, I'm sure you're around here somewhere. Now, all we need is to find a tour guide."

Presently, Domino perked his head up. He sniffed the air, then charged straight past Cassandra's legs.

"Hey, what--?" Cassandra barely had time to complete her sentence as her Sizzly wiggled out of her arms and chased after Domino. Cassandra joined the pursuit.

Here we go again. Rusty stretched his back out like a cat before catching up to his team. The fighting-type Eevee evolution stopped short upon seeing an enormous metallic crab. Domino chirped gleefully and approached the strange Pokémon. All the fur on Rusty's neck stood on end.

"Pleased to meet you, Asimov," Cassandra said, reading the Pokémon's name tag. "We're trying to find the rest of the tour group. Could you take us there?"

The steel-type monster made a robotic sound before turning in the opposite direction. Rusty did not like this one bit.

"The Metagross will show us where to go," Cassandra said. She clutched the straps of her backpack. For the first time since they left Mithos, Rusty realized that she must be nervous. This was the first time any of them had ventured outside the region. To make matters worse, they still didn't know why any of them were sent here in the first place.

"You coming?"

The Brawleon snapped out of his thoughts and saw everyone was staring at him. He spotted Aset, the Spectreon, hovering near Cassandra's left shoulder. He had only known the ghost-type Pokémon a few weeks, but she seemed fond of vanishing and reappearing at will. Her eyes narrowed, and her gaze spoke to Rusty as if to say, "It's okay if you are scared."

"I'm not scared," Rusty growled in Pokémon before joining the others.

"Great! Everyone's ready and willing." Cassandra donned a smile that was half-forced and faced the Metagross. "Lead on, Asimov!"

Just as they started moving, Sarah's ears twitched at the sound of footsteps behind them. Turning around, Sarah saw Cassandra running after Asimov the Metagross along with what appeared to be an eeveelution. "Looks like there's still one more latecomer." Muttering to no one in particular, Sarah called to Jason. "Hey! Looks like we've got one more straggler coming up!"
@Cmeriwether

At the sight of the tour group, Cassandra skidded to a halt. She wasn't going particularly fast, as a Metagross was leading her. However, being called out in front of everyone made her nervous.

"Yeah. Hi." She said awkwardly. "Sorry, we're late. I had a little trouble with directions."

Domino retreated behind Cassandra's legs. So many people! He was relieved to meet another steel-type Pokémon. The sight of the giant metal crab put him at ease.

It was at that moment Aset the Spectreon decided to make an appearance. Her body rippled like a Polaroid photograph. First, her purple markings appeared: the ones on her tail and the tips of her ears. Next, her haunting yet alluring magenta eyes. The markings she bore around them resembled ancient symbols. Finally, her raven-black body came into view. The transparent manacles she wore were barely distinguishable. If one looked closely enough, it would appear that her ankles were made of a fine mist.

She rubbed against her trainer's leg and grinned. How's that for a first impression? She thought.

Walking over to meet Cassandra, Sarah was intrigued by the unusual Pokemon with her. As was Cleo, but she decided to stay with the group and wait for her trainer. "Sorry for calling you out like that. I'm Sarah Stone." Sarah extended a hand in greeting before continuing. "You're actually just in time, we were just about to start the island tour."
@Charlotte Pryce

"Cassandra Iron," Cassandra said, introducing herself. "But Cas is fine too."

After shaking Sarah's hand, realization dawned on her.

"Did you say 'Stone'? As in Steven Stone?"

She had once read a magazine called, "Top Trainers From Around the World." At the time, Steven Stone was listed as the #1 trainer of the Hoenn region. She wondered if there was possibly a relation.

Slightly embarrassed, Sarah rubbed the back of her head as she answered. "Yeah, that Steven Stone is my uncle."
Sarah gave a small sigh, more or less used to this kind of reaction by now. Deciding to change the subject, Sarah looked at Cassandra's Pokemon. "I've seen some interesting Pokemon before, but nothing like your partners. What region are you from?"
Sensing her trainer might be a little while, Cleo sighed before lumbering over and greeting Cassandra's Pokemon. "Hello there, I'm Cleo. Do you think you could help me get these two back to the group before they leave us behind?"

@Draco Nightshade

"Oh," Cassandra said, fearing Sarah had been asked that question one too many times. She was relieved when Sarah asked about her Pokémon.

"I'm--we're from the Mithos Peninsula." Cassandra was quick to correct herself. Her Pokémon tended to get miffed when she talked like they weren't there. She introduced her four companions to Sarah.

"Aset and Rusty are two Eevee evolutions found only in Mithos," she explained. "Rusty's a Brawleon, a fighting type, while Aset is a ghost-type Pokémon."

The two Eeveelutions were presently conversing with Cleo. As always, Rusty kept his guard up. He distrusted strangers, strange Pokémon especially. Aset, meanwhile, had far better manners.

"Enchanted," she mewed to Cleo. "The human calls me 'Aset.' I don't mind it much, but I wish it were simpler. Aset sounds a bit stuffy."

"You don't say
," grumbled Rusty.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

Rusty turned his attention to the two trainers. Cassandra was telling Sarah about the Mithos starter Pokémon while her fire bear cub jumped up and down as if expecting a pat.

"I think I can get them to move," he told Aset and Cleo.

Sneaking up so as not to disturb the girls, Rusty wrapped his ribbon-like tails around his trainer's legs. Without warning, he took off, causing Cassandra to spin around like a top and nearly fall over.

"Wha--? Rusty!" Cassandra yelled in alarm.

The tawny Eevee evolution grinned mischievously at her. Cassandra shook her head and sighed.

"I guess someone is getting tired of waiting on us," she told Sarah. "Shall we catch up?"

Unexpectedly, while Cassandra was explaining to Sarah about her home region's starter Pokemon, the Brawleon known as Rusty spun his trainer like a top. Lunging forward, Sarah helped to steady her new friend before replying. "I have a feeling Cleo may have been the reason for this one."
The Kangaskhan looked away, as if saying not to look at her, whilst stifling her laughter, finding Rusty's stunt comical. Of course, Sarah knew that Cleo could be impatient at times and decided to let it go this time. "Let's go before our Pokemon get any more fun ideas."
"Good job Rusty!" Cleo gave the Fighting type Eevee a thumbs up. @Charlotte Pryce

Status
Not open for further replies.