• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tun's Sprite Stuff! REQUESTS OPEN

Re: Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun .:The Home of PokePlush™:.

And you thought it would be dreadful XD

Tun you've proven once again why you're one of the best spriters here. I gotta say your scratched mugshot looks pretty good. ^^ Is this your first attempt at it?

Also I kinda have a new request because I love my other two Tunarts so much (I think I ksjfhksjhdkf'd over my avatar for days). I'd like a lineless Shiny Metagross because I have one in-game and I luffles it ♥

IMO, Tun IS the best spriter here. But I don't make it my duty to look through every sprite page.

Last edited by a moderator:

hfmrn gjmnrgjnr
you people are too niccceeejdnkfjnkedm
(especially you, oniiee-chan. You don't know how much of a lie that is special you made me feel with that comment <3333)

BOOM BOOM CRACKALACKALACKA BOOM PEW PEW WHOOOOOOOOSSHHHH

BlackAmber:
kcy0kg_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/kcy0kg_th.jpg[/img]

Doubled:
2cmrl3n_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/2cmrl3n_th.jpg[/img]
(favourite 'Charmsian? o /// v /// o' I'm flattered |D)

Carmi:
2eofes2_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/2eofes2_th.jpg[/img]
(neeeeeeeeee ilu ♥ and answering your question, yep, it's my first go :>)

OH YEAHFKJnfemk ♥
Requests donedieeeedddd :> (apart from a chatrequest)
For now, at least |D
I'm reinstating the five-requests-per-time rule atm, so yeeaaah.
AND REMEMBER - THE FEATHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING D:<
Just a reminder, my lovelies <333

Alsooooooooooooo!
I have a little peice o' giftart but I think I'll post it later onsies :>
Just look out, though!
You know who you are o:<
... or at least, you might.

<33

D'aww!!
Tun all your new sprites look GREAT! :DDD I love your scratched mugshot it looks lovelyyy! I also love the plusie Reshiram he acutally doesn't look all scary; I could just hug it! :> Shiny lineless metagross looks EPIC! ^.^ I also like that new trainer Doubled requested he looks tremendous! :DD
I hope I didn't break the rules. <.< (silly me)
I shall keep on stalking for more pretty, pretty sprites to stare at! :>

Shaymin ~*

Pst pst psssssssssssssssssssssssssst.

See that giftart I was talking about?

HERE IT ISSSSS

zunqmc.jpg

It's for Magpie, of course! :'D
It's her little (or big) Manectric holding a paintbrush, in the true style of Magpie-art'ery ♥
(I didn't scratch the Manectric; I sorta edited a Manectric and scratched the paintbrush :>)

Hope you like it, Ferne c:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

..................... :O

............................... :O

........................................ :O

*Combusts*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee~, lookies how pretty he is with his brush. He's so awesome and wonderful and awesome. You really shouldn't have, because you're so busy and stuff, but OMG thank you sooooooo much. Eeeeeeeeeeee. That scratched paintbrush is fantastic :O

*Combusts some some*

I have to go and eat tea right now, but as soon as I'm done he shall be lovingly placed in my signature for all to see and admire :'D

♥ ♥ ♥

It's true, my little Tunduli! :3

Awww! Magpie's present is so cute!

Aww... How did I missed your thread? I can't believe it... But at least I found it and a had a cuteness attack. The Manectric looks so concentrated on the front, which is (probably) a painting. Also, if you take requests, can I ask you to sprite the OC in my avatar? Would be nice to see it along with the code :). Thanks.

<33

So glad you like your gift, Ferne~! :'DDD
And hnngghhhh Andi I dunno if I can love you any more than right now :'D
ALSO Praure, if you don't mind me calling you that of courrssseee, thanks~! ♥ Welcome to my thread. Or something. ♥

I haven't finished Praure's request (heck, I haven't started it yet o u o) but I've got that chatrequest done. :>
296ivb7.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/296ivb7.jpg[/img]
It was from Tan annnnd it was based on RX's chibi drawing of him <33

Now, I didn't mean it at all, but, well ... this is pretty much all scratched > x < It's just the shape of the face that isn't :U The head's scratched because, well, mister genvfireleaderwithhugehair has, er, huge hair. Yeah. :>

But yeah |D I'mma start Praure's request now. c:

Scratch me, scratch me! o vo
But make it all tuncake personaliiiiized.

2cmrl3n_th.jpg

Oh Tun thankie thankie thankies :3 I'll put it in my sigy as soon as possible!

HRNNNG

TUN

YOU ARE AMAZERING. I JUST MADE A WORD UP FOR YOU. YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL.

You've been making a lot of giftart, haven't you? Yes, you have, don't deny it, but everyone loves it. YOU KNOW WE DO.
Buuut hurr hurr, srsly, doesn't matter what you're making, it's amazering.

OMG LOOK IT'S A MANECTRIC WITH A BRUSH. IT'S GONNA PAINT ON US.
(I like that one best because heehee, paintbrush)

Okai, so yeah, stalkering you now. (Stalkering is also a new word.) Actually, I've BEEN stalkering you for a while but hurrrrr, ilu cya!
(P.S. I'm not dead! Rejoice!)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

It's great to see how much you've improved since you first started, Tun :'D

I'm really loving the way you shade these sprites, Tun. You're finally developing a sort of individual art style, and that's very visible from the way you shade (which is loverly~) and whatnot. ^^ Your scratch sprites are AWESOME, and you've really gone from talented amateur to omgeveryonewantsaspritefromyou <33333333

That is all I have to say. Keep it up :D

Srsly Tun. You are so good at spriting you could work for Game Freak. And be the chief spriter. Of Pokemon Plushie version - travel across the 5 regions to catch all 649 plushie pokemon~

You have become incredibly good at scratch spriting. Your scratch spriting work is better than the official sprites made by professionals at Game Freak.

That is all~

Toastie said:
You have become incredibly good at scratch spriting. Your scratch spriting work is better than the official sprites made by professionals at Game Freak.

Seconded big-time.

The plushie Reshiram looks very cool. It must've been quite a lot of work O: And lineless Shinygross is so awesome~

Eeh Tan and Manectric Artpie ~ I really like both of them. You scratched the Artpie so cleverly, and the same goes for Tan's avvie<3

We want moar :'D

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy.

Now....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOD!!!

Tun, that sprite is simply unbelieveable!! You did it absolutely perfectly, and I wouldn't be able to ask for a much better sprite than that!

You are an asset to PC, an ASSET!

THANKYOU (so much..... whoooooah.....)

ASDFGYou guys are so kinnddndnnddnd demnjfkmss <3333333333333

oniiee-chaaaannnnnnffghghhh
I WILL, I WILL! eventually maybe probably :>

Neeeeeeeeeeeeen Doubled I'm so glad you like it ♥
I wasn't sure whether you would or not because the hair's sorta diffeent but aghyaannn you do and eeee ♥

KERAUNO ILU3 I mean two but still D:< I liked this particular typo so I kept it, y'know ♥ (I'm cool like that, byetch)
So that's Tunmazing AND Amazering! o: Gosh I must admit I do feel rather special ♥

And skskjdkaeeeeeeeee Shiny :'DD
I love it so muchhhh when you comment in my thrreeaadd because you're so nice and you're a great spriter and gosh I feel warm and fuzzy inside and ahhhnnn ilu ♥

TOASTIE YOU LIAR I'M NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD
also I'm young so that'd be, like, child-labour which isn't exactly in the rulebook :>
AND I CAN'T SPEAK JAPANESE ARGH but goshhh you're too kind and ilu ♥

Darkdarkdark you already know that I lessthanthree you but I have to say that OMG I ♥ YEW
You and everyone else are too kind but aghhhh yesh ♥
(why do I keep typo-ing and keeping them? whatever, I'm setting trends D:<)

And then there's YOU, Antisocial or Pat or Constantine or whateverrrr
I'm so glad you like this and I've already said this in a PM but eeeeeee you're so nice :>

OKAY BUT YEAH

mrs408.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/mrs408.jpg[/img]

I can has finished PokeGirlPraure sprite ♥

Hope you like it! :'D

Also keeeeeeeep the requests comingggggg ♥
or not.
I don't mind :>

tun there is only one word to discribe the way you sprite, and it is amazing! that lan sprite is spot on! i was woundering if you can make a trainer sprite of terra from kingdom hearts birth by sleep. i put an image in my profile pic if you needed one , thanks again

OMG. JUST OMG. It's way better than I thought! It's going into my sig right away! Thank you!

WOW TUN!
I <33333 PokeGirlPraure's sprite it looks exactly like here picture; your just to talented :DDD! I highly agree with Toastie, go to Gamfreak and become the lead of Pokémon Sprite designs :DDDDD!
Anywayss, If I may request an Ipod Shaymin (sky forme) that would be great :DD!
I shall keep stalking this thread. <.<

Shaymin ~*

!

Oh my gosshhhhfkhjdfnkj Shaymin I'm so sorry D':
I had forgotten that you had requested that earlier </33

Here you go now |D

2lmtaxj.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2lmtaxj.jpg[/img]
Hope you like it C:

And thanks loads, you three~! <3333
You're all too kind for your own gooooddddkdjanjmkek

Wow-eeee, Tunsee! ://O
(See, Kasu-nyan can has rhyme, neh?♥)

I love Praure's trainer sprite!! <33
Shay~ is right; it looks exactly like the picture, kyuuu!
You should totally go into the spriting business of GameFreak~ They need your talent!! >://}

And so does Kasu-nyan for a tiny ikkle bitty request,neh? *//_//*
Would you pleasiee sprite my OC,Amzaar, in this outfit?

I would love you forevr, but if you're busy I totally understand <33333
Driftloon.jpg
Driftloon Loves You Desu ://>

Kasumi xx

Wow, I come to say thanks for my Metagross and a whole 'nother page appeared xD But once again, it's because you're work is really awesome and so are you~I'm loving all the finished request and I'm particularly impressed with Tan's gift art because it's so detailed. It's amazing how you actually scratched that!

*Goes to ponder where to put Metagross in the sig...

Rawreow :>

Shaymiiinnnnnnnn~; So glad you like it :'> I hope to see you again~ /nursejoy

Kasu-nyaaannnn~; Ohmigosh your rhyming skills are far superior to mine :!o And kyaaaaaahhh you're so kindddd <333 I wasn't sure if you wanted a trainer sprite or a mugshot so I done a trainer sprite for now :''> But, of course, you can come back and request a mugshot later :'DD

Carmiiiiii~; Neeeeeen, you're too nice, Carmi |D Reeaaaallly happy you like your Meta~! <33

Anyway :>

For PokeTeen:
xd5kqo.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/xd5kqo.jpg[/img]
Definitely not one of my best sprites, but I blame Cheren's stupid body D:< He's in such an awkward position with his legs and such and they're so far apart and then where the funk is his arm and aahfhgkghgkd </3

Kasu-nyan:
1219x01.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/1219x01.jpg[/img]
Quite happy with this one; I like the hair ♥ But then again, hair is, like, one of my favourite bits to do <33

So yeah!

See you all :>

Holy snap! These sprites are amazing! Kasumi's requested sprite is so... ♥ And PokeTeen's request might have caused you a few problems, but it turned out very well!

Every time I come here there is something to marvel at! The Infernape for Zacky is extremely well detailed! I'm not flattering/exaggerating when I say that is the BEST close-up sprite I have seen! The artist manectric is really good too, it looks like it's pleased at its masterpiece! Your sprites look really professional, PokeTeen's sprite's body position may be a bit awkward, but the clothing's really well done! Kasu-nyan's sprite is great, the colours are great! The red and blue go well together, and the shiny yellow for the hair completes it all! ^^
Happy spriting!

Uwaaaaaaaaa<333

Hnnnngsjklfffghjkkl Tun-nyan!! ://O
It is positively brilliant! I luffs luffs luffs ADORE it!! <33

:///D
I am setting it as my avatar ASAP!
Homigosh ilu so much <333

You really are Tunmazing!!
Kasumi xx

Wow, 1.5 new pages to the thread in one day xD

Praure's request; I really like the colourwork here of this sprite, that along with the pose, makes it muchos WIN~
Poketeen's; Nice pants olol xD Again, nice colourwork and I like the hair<3
Kasumi's; Just... ♥ This is getting a bit repetetive but great colours, and amazing linework~

Tunmazing as always~

(NOW YOU'L MAKE THE TRIPLE DRAWING RIEGHT?) *shot*

Well.....*evil grin*

It's Antisocial Pat or Constantine or whatever....!

(Btw, call me whatever you see fit to refer to me as. The whole freedom to constantly change your username is weirdly appealing to me.)

After your incredibly awesome sprite (I am still recovering from how brilliant it was) you did for me, I am now going to drop another request at your door:
Could you possiblymake a mugshot of this character http://tinypic.com/r/28kn3gi/7 and use Will's base?

As usual, it doesn't matter how long it takes, because the longer it takes, the better quality it'll be, and TBH, it could be done in one day and better than everyone else on this site.

TALENT!!

HNNN

HNNNNN

KRGLDSPLFSCHKYUUUUUUU!!

I... I mean... Wow. Just wow. I was gone for a weekend and when I come back KABOOM huge amount of absolutely tunmazing sprites. Heck, tunmazing isn't even a strong enough word. Damn my own sprite thread feels insignificant now. You can't possibly be a human. You must be some form of deity O.O;

I wont even try to comment on a single sprite. I just don't know how to describe your brain melting and oozing away into the sewers.

*runs off to retrieve brain*

~Weeds

woah those sprites are amazing! Anyways I have one question i dont see your rules for requesting so could you please tell me them?

Tun~ your spriting is so epic that I can't really think of much more to say than jiehgaopighde;htirjeafkvhderjlghteuihjridfh. And I don't even know how to pronounce that stream of nonsense that my fingers just created by dancing about the keyboard. Your mugshots are getting much better, and the scratched Infernape for Zacky is, like, really freaking good :3

I have a request, if you have the time daughter. I'd like one of these awesome mugshots that you've been creating. The problem is that I can't decide on a character, so I'm going to request one of Rein; I noticed I don't have any Rein artwork and that's not okay.

His appearance is pretty simple (I'll just request an older version of him than in my fics) he's got black hair with green streaks throughout it. He likes to dress sharply in a black suit (the jacket is modified with a few zippers because he mimics his sister's fashion sense) and a white undershirt. His eyes are a pale green color that matches the streaks in his hair. And he is fair skinned. Oh, uhm... expression-wise I guess he could be really solemn, or maybe slightly smiling. I dunno, whatever you think looks best because you're the artist not me xD

Thank you in advanced ♥~

I'd have a little request for you, ms. Tun :3

I was going to try spriting this myself, but since I managed to fracture my wrist I now have this stupid cast which prevents me from doing anything productive :< So, now I'd like to request this from you, could you make a gen IV/V sprite and/or mugshot of Sidney of the Hoenn E4? That guy is so cool and doesn't get enough attention :< I even have a vest and a shirt in the same style as his :3
If you could do that I'd be eternally grateful ^^

~Weeds

Thanks you three :'D
(I'll tell you tomorrow, DarkMist :>)

I promise I'll get to the requests tomorrow, I've just been super-busy with homework and also FakeMon things I've been wanting to do for a while :>

Anyway, here's a map for y'all ♥
2rzyow5.jpg

And here's one without the towns ♥

See you all tomorrow~! :'D

♥​

No water routes?! DOES THAT MEAN NO MORE TENTACOOLS?! YESSSSS.

Dear Tun,
just wanted to come in and say hi :D
oh. and I just really love your sprites c:
need I say more?
keep up the good work ~♥
I'll be stalking this thread from now on ;3
love your neighborhood stalker,
Dia X3​

For the matter of DarkMist ...
My rules are:
Five requests at a time
One request per person
No scratch-sprite requests or maps - unless, for maps, you give a really detailed description or reference picture (preferably ref.) or for scratching, you're a really close friend.
You must comment on my sprites before requesting; empty posts apart from 'this please' will be denied.

These apply to everyone, btw :U

But, for now -
No more requests.
I'm going to do the ones I have now and then I'd like to work on my FakeMon region. :>

Now, Thepokemontrainer, I would normally say no to your request, seeing as your broke my last rule, but I've made a plushie Flygon before so you're in luck |O

m7akhy.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/m7akhy.jpg[/img]
Enjoy ♥

alsooooooooo~

I now have Chadaddy and Antisocial's requests <33

Antisociaaaaaal:
2cygyl5_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/2cygyl5_th.jpg[/img]

Chadaaaaadddyyyyy:
2n0o6kj_th.jpg

Code:
[img]http://s7.tinypic.com/2n0o6kj_th.jpg[/img]

I'll do Weeds tomorrow probably <333 Annnnd thank you Weeeeeeds for requestinggggg ilu and I hope your wrist gets betrar soon :'DD

AND YOU KRYSUNE
Hyaaagghhh I love yoouuuuuffkfjnek
You're such a good spriter too and neeeee ♥

Muchlove~