• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Umbramancy - Harry Potter RP

THE DISCUSSION: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-wizarding-world-discussion.19999/#post-669747

BOOM!
A massive explosion's cloud covered the whole Platform 9 3/4. Immediately, Samuel shouted 'Protego!' along the other voices, shouting spells. A green beam hit straight over Samuel's hair, making it flail from the force. It nearly hit another man nearby. A shield charm wasn't going to block what looked like a Killing Curse. The explosion ended, and there was a massive hole in the wall. Hundreds of spells fired at the mysterious wizards, and they weren't scared, they fought back. It was a multicoloured chaos.

Samuel had nowhere to run, and a wizard appeared in-front of him. 'Gerr'on the express!'. The wizard was a giant man with a giant beard. He was quite intimidating. Definitely had giant in him, from the appearance. Immediately, he went to do so, but he caught eye with a black-robed person. A red beam fired at his face, and he was thrown back before he could mention a spell. He didn't scream, even though he was suffering the Cruciatus Curse. The pain was too large for his body to handle, but he kept his emotion of pain locked in. His body felt like paper, tearing slowly. Samuel felt the biggest sympathy for paper.

'I've been through worse. Incendio!'. The robe of the attacker shrivelled up, along with the mask. It was a girl, who had big, thick curly brown hair, a face with multiple layers of makeup, but behind the lipstick and mascara, was a near-skeletal face. Samuel immediately ran onto the train, as the witch continued looking for more victims of her curses.

Last edited:
Gabi stood in front of the wall to Platform 9 3/4, her parents standing behind her. They passed her trolley to her, and she took her supplies off, putting them into a black backpack, which she slipped onto her back. She waved goodbye to her parents, “Bye Mum, Dad!”

“Good luck in there, darling.” Her mother said, following by her father, “Yes, we’ll be awaiting your letters. And don’t worry, we’ll arrange an owl, any kind you want.”

Gabi gave one last smile, and then ran into the wall, arriving in total chaos of spells, colours and wizards. She gasped, this wasn’t supposed to be what it was like.. She had Alaska in a cage in her right hand, and she hurriedly rushed through the crowd. Unfortunately, she was hit by a powerful looking witch, and started to feel massive pain. She’d faintly heard the words ’crucio’ before she jumped onto the train, throwing Alaska’s cage in the process, by accident. She dropped to the floor, grasping her body, and then managed to get up after seeing her dog’s cage upside down. She opened it up, letting the Pomeranian out, which immediately jumped up to lick her face.

Gabi quickly found an empty room and sat inside after closing the door. Alaska jumped up next to her, giving her high bark. The chaos could be seen from outside, and the noise could still be heard. Alaska jumped at a few bangs, and Gabi started hugging her tightly.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy waved goodbye as he ran at the wall, when he was on the other side a spell, just missed him and hit the wall. Keeping low he got him and his luggage on the train. He turned back to look at the carnage, he suddenly realised he must have caught his arm on something because he had a tear in his sleeve and there was blood dripping down his arm. He decided to find a place to sit and dragged his luggage and the cage with Frost in it, along the train. He reached a cabin, there was a girl inside with a Pomeranian, "is this seat taken" he asked as he gestured at the seat opposite her.

As Samuel arrived on the train, after a while, he managed to find an empty compartment. Without hesitation, he sat down, next to the window, and only just noticed, the curtain was down, locked shut. No matter how hard Samuel pushed, it wouldn't budge. After five minutes, he gave up, and pulled a book out of his bag. It only took about half an hour more, until the occasional rumble or bang on the train wasn't there anymore. However, suddenly, the door slid open. Some older students, mostly Slytherins came into the compartment. 'Our compartment. Get out.'. One of them smirked at him.

'Wingardium LeviOsa!'. The hand movement and voice was nearly perfect, for a muggle-born who hadn't known of Hogwarts up until a year ago. Which after a trip to Diagon Alley, he would lock himself away in the room, talking to Taiga, his Pygmy Puff, and reading books such as The Standard Book Of Spells Grade 1. One of the students, the one who was smirking, had now flown into the air. The train suddenly jolted, causing the other students to fall, and the levitating one to hit the wall. Smoke could have been coming out of the main student, who was a Gryffindor, as he looked furious. He didn't even have to mutter a curse, jinx or any spell, before Samuel was lifted into the air, and flung out, in a way that hurt. Samuel lay on the floor of the corridor.

Seconds later, a professor appeared down the other corridor, 'Professor Longbottom', he recognized 'Neville Longbottom' from a Chocolate Frog card.
'How come you're out on the floor?' He asked, still with an awkwardness in his voice.
'Forced out of my own compartment. An emba-'
'Well, looks like there's no space on the train. So, sorry, but I'm gonna have to put you in a random compartment... hey.'. The professor slid the door to a compartment open. 'First-years, you'll fit in here. I wish you luck, I guess. Or something.'.

Samuel reluctantly walked into the compartment. 'May I sit in here?'.

Gabi saw another student at her door, and put Alaska down next to her. She faced the boy and lightly nodded, “Come on in. The name’s Gabriella, but everyone calls me Gabi for short.” She patted the seat in front of her, there were probably no other compartments, anyway.

Shortly after, another boy came to the door. Gabi did a quiet sigh, “Sure, the more the merrier.” She told him, pointing to the seat next to her. Alaska sat on the other side, staring at the two boys. She did a little yap, probably saying hello. “I’m Gabriella, it’s Gabi for short, pleased to meet you two.” She said, introducing herself for a second time. She stroked Alaska’s fluffy fur, “And this little girl here, is my Pomeranian, Alaska.”

After a little while, Gabi thought of a conversation, and spoke up, “So, what’re your blood types? I’m a Pure Blood, runs in my family history.”

'Uh, yeah, thanks for the intro.'. Probably surprising for the other two, he sat down, vertical from Gabi and pulled a book, without an intro. His pygmy puff, Taiga, had secretly made its way out of the backpack and was now resting on Samuel's head. 'Taiga...'. Taiga made a cute snort of anger, and stubbornly stood on his head. 'Fine.'. He pulled his book down after minutes, and looked at the other two. 'Fine. I'm Samuel Coaster, I'm a muggle-born, I don't care if you hate me for that. This is Taiga, my pet Pygmy Puff.'. He grabbed out a pack of jelly slugs, and started eating them, he didn't seem to care they were wriggling like mad.

The pain from the Cruciatus Curse still tingled, and he was lightly wincing.

(@MihajloJedi please expand your post to at least five sentences. The rules of Pokecharms aren't supposed to accept less than 5 sentences per post, and if you don't edit your previous one and/or your future posts are small, I will have to kick you from the RP.)

Gabi raised an eyebrow as the boy with a fluffy ball on his head brought out a book after sitting down. She quietly laughed at the stubborn Pygmy Puff which made him give his introduction. “Nice to meet you, little Taiga!” She said to the Puff, rubbing its little head with her finger. “And you.. Samuel.” She said to him, giving a little smile. “Muggle-borns are alright, no need to worry about that.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sat quietly as he cast a charm to repair his robe after his cut stopped bleeding. "Hi Gabi, I'm Bellamy, Bellamy Lightwood. I am a pureblood wizard" he looked at the other boy and said "yeah I don't mind either not all pure bloods hate muggleborns" he reached over to Frosts cage and let her out, he pointed out at him and sat on his lap. He began to Stoke her "oh and this here is Frost, my Huskey." He smiled walmly at both of them wondering where the conversation would go next.

Another student was in the same compartment, but she was holding a kitten that looked to be in pain. Her hair was a light pink, which was sure to pique the curiosity of the girl's peers. The cat was the main object of the student's attention, but she looked up. "I'm Maddi Summers," she introduced herself, "And I'm half-blood. My mum's a witch, and my dad's a muggle. Things get...a little weird sometimes," she explained, a small smile on her face. "Hey, what do you think that was about out there? Ash got hit by something, and she's been shaking and mewling ever since." Maddi had no way of even knowing what the Cruciatus Curse was, as her mother preferred not to talk about the more shady parts of Wizardry.

Kaleb was sitting there in his compartment, freaking out. He had entered the platform only to arrive for chaos and hell breaking loose. His owl, Red, was afraid as well. Red quivered in his cage. Kaleb had managed to fire back an Expelliarmus at one of the people who attempted to attack him, and he kicked the wand onto the tracks before entering the train. ‘Hopefully it got crushed down there,’ he thought to himself.

Another student entered the compartment, yet again. This time it was a second girl, which appeared to have pink hair, and a kitten on her lap. Gabi looked at the cat, mouthing out the words, "Curse" and then looking up at Maddi. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Gabriella, everyone calls me Gabi, though. That's some.. sticking out colours you have there." She turned her head, looking at the light pink colour of her hair once again. "Your little cat there probably got hit by a curse, I did too, looks like Samuel there has been as well. It's painful, it starts wearing off after a little while." Gabi pulled out a bag from her backpack, which Alaska immediately responded to with lots of barking, yapping and jumping. She pulled out a piece of chicken and fed it to the traumatised kitten, and also gave her little Pomeranian some, too, which she was delighted with, and munched within a second of having it. "Maybe the chicken'll calm her down, it always works with Alaska, she loves the stuff to bits." The girl also handed Bellamy and Samuel a few pieces, "Maybe Frost would like some too?" She asked the boy, then turning to Samuel, "I've heard Pygmy Puffs can eat anything, unless Taiga is picky, I wouldn't be surprised with that amount of stubbornness." She laughed.

Samuel listened to the conversation, and afterwards, expanded onto the conversation. 'It's the Cruciatus Curse that has hit her. Chicken isn't gonna be any help to it. I'd reccomend chocolate. The solution to a lot of things in the Wizarding World, I've heard. Yes, I've been hit by it, and I'm still wincing. It's really painful.'. He handed a bar of chocolate to the pink haired girl. He didn't care about her pink hair, appearance didn't bother him, it was what was in her personality that he cared about. 'I recommend only giving a small piece of choclate, about half a square to a pet. Especially a dog. And no, the rumours are false, a dog eating chocolate isn't the thing that hands death over to it, I think it's something else. A small amount won't harm a dog.'. He cut the received chicken bits into even smaller bits, and put it on top of his head. The pygmy puff squeaked in delight and began to eat it slowly.

Not long after, the train jolted to a start, it seemed the problem was solved. Then he recalled something. 'That bat that hit me, she looked skeletal. And a bit... insane? Reminds me of a certain witch, the hair and the insanity level. Bellatrix Lestrange. But she's dead.'.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After Michael ran into train when fight started outside of it, he was sad a bit. He didn't even had enough time to say goodbye to his mum. He started looking for free place in train but it was really hard because all of compartments were full. After two minutes of finding he found a compartment with only one boy inside. He opened door and said "Hi I am Michael, I wanted to ask are there any free seat's in here" a bit bored because he wanted to be alone in his own compartment.

(((Is it okaay now)))

Ash ate the chicken, and the chocolate as well. It seemed to calm her down noticeably, and Maddi flashed a thankful smile at the two. "Thanks, both of you," she said, taking a seat. "Looks like whatever it was, the train's not delaying at all." She still couldn't help but wonder who that witch that was throwing around curses like confetti could have been.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to them and said"so what houses do you think you will be in?" He continued to stroke Frost until she got up and walked over to Alaska and sat next to her. Frost barked happily at Alaska. Bellamy looked at his robe, the charm had fixed it well and he sighed thinking that he couldn't wait to get to school.

“My pleasure, anything to help an animal friend, especially if they’re cute!” Gabi chuckled. “I want Gryffindor, yes, I know, it’s overrated..” She said, rolling her eyes a bit. “It’s just.. I want to be that person who succeeds in magic, I don’t know..” She bit her lip, then went back to stroking Alaska. When Frost came over to her, Alaska sniffed her, and then let her sit down next to her. The fluffy dog gave the husky a little lick on the face, a bit like a cat would to show affection, and then stuck her tounge out, breathing softly. “Do you know any spells yet? I know Winguardiam Leviosa. It’s pretty simple, I usually use it to play with Alaska when no muggles are around, my parents didn’t mind.” Gabi smiled, then whipped out her wand from her jacket pocket. She thought of what to direct at for a moment, then looked at Samuel’s Pygmy Puff. She had a little smirk on her face, “Winguardiam Leviosa!” The puff started levitating a bit, and then Gabi directed it back down onto Samuel’s head again. Gabi chuckled a bit, rubbing the Pygmy Puff on its head.

Maddi chuckled. "I don't know. Most of my relatives are betting on me being in either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, but I'm not sure which House I'll be in." Her mother had been a Hufflepuff, but most of the rest of her family had been in assorted other Houses. Her oldest brother had actually been a Slytherin. He was now applying for a job at the Ministry of Magic, and Maddi strongly believed that he would get the position. "And I do know this one spell, it's the reason my hair's pink. My cousin actually just showed it to me before dropping me off."

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin was in one of the back compartments, waiting for the snack cart to roll by, he was very excited for Hogwarts, true, but didn't like the fact that half-bloods were accepted, while he had been waiting, he jogged over the spells he knew, Stupefy, the Stunning Curse was among his most favorite, that and accio, although Expecto Patronus would be very useful if anyone like Sirius Black popped up again and Dementors were everywher, but then again, Sirius was innocent, more of, well, someone who actually did something.
Just then the snack cart rolled by, and Gavin decided last-second he would be fine for the trip to Hogwarts.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy listened to their answers and said "yeah well I think I'll probably be in Gryffindor." He thought to himself for a minute then said "If we saying what spells we know then I know Reparo and Obliviate." He smiled walmly at the group, and beckoned Frost back over. She trotted up and sat on his lap, she fell asleep as Bellamy stroked her.

Hearing about houses and spells, he waited until everyone had showed their talents and their opinions, before sharing his. 'I don't know what house I want. People who I talk to, they say I might be a Ravenclaw. My parents think they'll kick me out, they change their reason every day. It's honestly like th- nevermind.'. Samuel realised he was being too friendly too soon. 'Spell-wise, I can do this. Incendio!'. The end of Samuel's wand set on fire, and then, he blew it out. 'I also know stuff like Wingardium Leviosa but I can never get the right way of saying it.'.

The trolley witch came, and said her usual 'Anything from the trolley?!'. Samuel responded with her, and asked for multiple different sweets, however, he had bought a significant amount of Jelly Slugs. As he thanked her and sat down, he tore open the package, and pulled a wriggling apple-flavoured one one, and ate it. 'These are so good but nobody likes them. So juicy!'

(@Shadow_Pup please use at least 5 sentences in your posts. At least. A few paragraphs would be preferable.)

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin groaned, how long would it take to get to Hogwarts?! he thought, he decided to look through his trunk, see what all mom had given him: His wand, ten and a half inches, Phoenix Feather, although he had kinda wanted Dragon Heartstring, like Viktor Krum, his black Hogwarts robe, Ethan was of course, in his cage, Gavin got bored of checking through that too, so he closed his trunk, and stroked Ethan's head. He hadn't put too much attention to it, but his mother had packed his sketch book, one of his prized possessions.
Gavin picked up Ethan's cage and his trunk, and walked out of his compartment, it would be nice to socialize, so he walked into the next compartment, where he saw four other people, he made a silent prayer in his mind they were all Purebloods, he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he started talking to those sort of disgraces, so he sat down, and engaged conversation like so:
"You're all Purebloods, correct?" Gavin asked, setting down his things, putting Ethan on his lap, and raising an eyebrow

Harper purchased a few different sweets and munched on them. She was checking out a Chocolate Frog card with a witch she'd never heard of on it when another boy walked into the compartment. When he asked if they were all purebloods--almost as if not being born to two wizards was a horrible thing to be ashamed of--her stomach did a flip. She offered a nervous smile, eyebrows drawn together in a worried expression, and replied, "I'm afraid not. I'm--uh, well, I'm actually half-blood." Harper didn't say anything about the other non-pureblood in the compartment--he'd been muggle-born, right?--in case he wanted to hide it to escape judgement from the newcomer. She tried to give herself a push of confidence and lifted her chin a little. "Not that it's anything to be ashamed of, really. I got accepted, didn't I? There must not be anything too terribly wrong with me if they didn't just turn me away."

Gabi watched everyone do their spells, then went to order some sweets from the trolley. Her favourites were the chocolate frogs, so she ordered one and sat back down. She could’ve ordered as much as she wanted, really, she was rich! But, she wasn’t really hungry, so she wasn’t going to be greedy and take everyone else’s sweets.

As a boy with an owl entered, a smile formed on Gabi’s face when he asked his question. With a wave of excitement, she answered, “I am!” She paused, looking around at Maddi and Samuel, “But..” She stopped there, awkwardly smiling at them. “Well, that’s a nice owl you have there.” She told him, looking at it.

Last edited:
A boy appeared through the door as soon as he was halfway-through eating one of the jelly slugs, and turned to look at him. Samuel felt an air of prestigious-ness around him, and said coldly 'No. Muggle-born. If you don't like it, you can either deal with it, or leave.'. He turned his head away, to look at the window, and it looked much darker outside then he had expected. It was raining, and therefore the views didn't look too good. He kept his hand near his right of his waist, where his wand was tucked through a belt. To tell the truth, Samuel was nervous in case the boy wanted a duel.

'Also, can you not see this compartment is full with 4 people? You're making it harder to breathe.'

(Sorry for the short post, I don't wanna do anything big whilst waiting for the response of @Pokesweeper )

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin stared "not too terribly wrong"
"Oh, I'm not staying, I can stand. Why on earth would this school ever even think of accepting Mudbloods, of course, Longbottom is an exception, other than Herbology, he has no purpose as a Wizard." Gavin said, Ethan hooted in agreement, Gavin decided he would find something to do.
"Well, I say we settle this Mudblood argument with duel, who's up to it?" Gavin asked, wand in hand.

Gabi struck out her wand once again, pointing it at Ethan’s cage. “Winguardiam Leviosa!” The cage started flying out of Gavin’s hand and over to the other side of the compartment where Gabi was sat. “Nobody’s duelling. Leave it, then I’ll give you your precious owl again.” She said confidently, defending the muggleborns. “If muggleborns were chosen to come here, then surely they’re fine, right? They have it in them, what would YOU feel like?” She said, raising an eyebrow at the boy. “There’s not even room for a duel in here, you’d have to go out into the corridors, and even then, someone would see and you’d get a telling off, you can’t want that on your first day!”

Lucie was shocked as of what happened. She stomped up to Gabi and said, "What was that for? Give the cage back!" "Accio Cage!" the cage flew into her hands and she handed the cage to Gavin. Her blue and green eyes glared at Gabi. "Your welcome." said Lucie, then she walked away.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"I never gave you permission to hold Ethan. " Gavin snatched Ethan's cage back, and strode off into the next compartment, livid. He eventually backtracked, a little embarrassed, to his original compartment, so what if a Pureblood thought Mudbloods were Okay? They probably only thought that they were okay because Harry Potter was one, the disgusting sorry excuse for a Wizard, he was only popular because he had a stupid scar in the shape of lightning, and he only defeated Lord Voldemort with help. Gavin went on ranting to himself for what seemed an hour before he picked up his wand and shot a few spells at the wall.

Lucie sat in the same compartment as Gavin, but ignored him entirely. Lucie also practiced her Metamorphagus skills, she turned her hair from blue to blonde and black again. When she finally saw Gavin, she waved then looked out the window. Lucie hummed a beautiful melody rhen continued looking out the window.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"God let there be another compartment to this damned train." Gavin muttered, rubbing his temples from stress, Ethan still hooted loudly, the whole scene had shaken him, and Gavin told Ethan to shut up. He wondered if he should put on his robe soon, he dug in his bag and hastily threw the robe over himself.

Before Samuel could fire a spell at the pure-blood snob, he had left. Samuel made a grunt of fustration. 'I wish it was acceptable to burn people to ashes.'. He picked up a book, the Standard Book Of Spells, Grade 1. He started grunting to himself with stuff like 'People want no Muggle-borns but I want no Pureblood snobs.' and 'Why do these people exist?!'. After a while, there was a castle in the distance, and it had stopped raining. Currently, it was cloudy. Samuel looked over at the castle, thinking it might be Hogwarts, but it was un-lighted, and in ruins. 'Before anyone thinks, that is not Hogwarts. It looks like what a Muggle would see as Hogwarts, if it ever reached there, but it's not. Just a Muggle castle.'.

Eventually, Samuel opened another packet of Jelly Slugs, and this was his fourth. He had another eleven.

(@EternalDiamondEevee you need to make your posts longer, 5 decent sentences minimum. Please may you edit the ones you've already posted?)

Gabi gasped, seeing another person enter and snatch the cage. She got angry, stood up and grunted, throwing her arms down her side. “You’re lucky that I can’t hurt you, I’ll remember you two EASILY!” She muttered as they left, then sat back down, worked up and still angered. “I wish it was acceptable to shoot them into a wall...” She grunted in response to Samuel. She watched him whip out a book about spells, and thought it was a good idea. She peered over him, looking at them, too. Alaska sat on Gabi’s lap, making her hand stroke over her fur, which helped calm her down. “I..” She sighed, “Just, none of you act like that, it’s.. well, you know the feeling..” She couldn’t think of words for it, it was just terrible, just because someone was a muggle? What snobs.

As a castle came into distance, Gabi was filled with a little glimmer of excitement, even though she knew it wasn’t Hogwarts, but it meant they were getting closer. “I read about that, it’s like a distraction, pretty good, if you ask me.” A little smile formed on her face, she was warming up to the boy now, he was different to Gavin, at least, and so were the other two with them.

“You really.. love jelly slugs.” She laughed, sneaking one from his packet, and quickly eating it. She smirked, “You have loads, don’t you?”

“Not taken,” Kaleb mumbled under his breath, not even looking back at the other boy. “You can sit.” He looked out the window, still gazing at the horizon. He was trying to shake the chaotic event at the platform out of his memory, but it was stuck like glue. His traumatized owl, Red, was still quivering in his cage. Kaleb just closed his eyes and thought of what could’ve caused that eruption of chaos.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
(((Sorry, I know you are in lot of rps, I am only in two so excuse me if I was boring)))

"Thanks" Michael said and sat inside a comparment.
He wasn't still sure what happened before he entered train. Everything was so messed up. He tried to stop thinking about that. But he just couldn't.
"Do you have any idea what happened out there?" Michael asked boy that was sitting next to him.
"By the way I am Michael" he said trying to start conversation with boy.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"I wonder how the Malfoy's are doing, they were great Pureblood Wizards, y'know? My only complaint is that they befriended that Harry Potter snob, anyways, what House do you think you'll be in?" He asked, engaging conversation
He put up his wand, and locked his trunk, Ethan was napping now, making no sounds whatsoever, and Gavin made a silent 'hallelujah!' sign

Maddi had watched Gavin and listened to him use that word...Mudblood. It was both humiliating and infuriating for her to hear it, especially on her first day of school. Tears had sprung into her eyes, and she stroked a now somewhat-content Ash quietly. "...Yeah," Maddi said, wiping her eyes on her sleeve and looking back at Gabi and Samuel, "I know what you mean." She remembered her mother explaining what it had meant a couple of years ago when a neighbor had let the term slip. As a young child, Maddi hadn't really understood how it was an insult, but now she knew.

Hearing Gabi's response to everything made him feel like he had someone who knew him, even though, really, she knew nothing about him. 'Have a pack.'. He threw one over onto her lap. 'I may or may not have bought too many.'. The Hogwarts Express was now heading past the castle, and he looked back at it. Samuel could have sworn he spotted a light on in a room in the castle. He decided to pass it off as a possible daze from the Cruciatus Curse. Seeing Maddi, he handed a packet to her, and then one to the other person in the compartment, not giving one to Bellamy when he gave one to everyone else would be unfair.

'So..... uhm.... do you guys know anyone who goes to Hogwarts now, as a student? I don't.'.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy had nodded off before the confrontation and had been jolted awake by the packet of sweets. "Thanks" he said to Samuel before turning to the others saying "did I miss something" he smiled warmly noticing the fading tension in the air. "Are we nearly there yet it feels like we have been on this train for quite a while now".

Gabi caught the packet as Samuel threw it to her, smiling as thanks to him. She opened them up and started to eat them, with Alaska jumping up at her to try and get one. She moved the dog aside, giving her the backpack so she could scavenge a bone out of it.

“Well, my sister is just about to leave Hogwarts, that’s all I know. My muggle school friends were just.. muggles. I didn’t really associate with muggles much, my parents prefer me to talk to other wizards and witches. If a muggle is chosen to come here, though, then I just believe they’re rightly a wizard or witch, anyway.”

As Bellamy spoke, Gabi responded, “Almost, it’s a long ride. We have to do this every year, so get used to it.” She laughed, watching the scenery run by outside the window.

'Bellamy, we've been on the train for like an hour and a half. I don't have any idea how long we're on the train for. Gabi, there's a difference between 'muggles' and 'muggle-born'. Muggles are non-magical humans. Unable to use a wand. Don't know us wizards and witches, unless they're married to one, of course. Muggle-borns are wizards or witches born from parents with both their parents as muggles, so they can use magic.'.

Then, the trolley witch came for a second time, and other than ordering a few more Jelly Slug packets, he decided to use up his already-bought things. But, he realised something. There was another section to the trolley. Jogging his memory back, it was there the first time. There were some drinks on there. From what Samuel had heard, there weren't drinks being offered too, on the express. He bought one, deciding to try it.

When he returned to the compartment, holding the drink, he said in confusion. 'The trolley doesn't usually do drinks, does it?'. He took a sip, and it was hot, like coffee, but it was so tasty. 'It's painfully hot but so good!'. 'OH! I think I recognise this stuff! Butterbeer! I've always wanted to try it since I heard it, and I bought one whilst I was out at Diagon Alley. You guys should get one quick.'.