• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

A fight broke out. Big booms so they had to move. Went to a mineshaft. Coal blew himself up. Dasken almost died, but was saved. It’s raining. Dasken went all emo. They’re in a mineshaft, waiting out the storm. They’re gonna run up to a mansion cabin the woods that’s abandoned (horror movie stuff) in the morning. Now they’re gonna sleep. Preparing for a time skip.

If we’re all ready we should have @Cloudswift initiate the time skip. She has the most power so let her flaunt it.

Well, anyways, since Odilon's dying, I'm gonna have an Outcast replace him in the second batch 'v'
Name: Pantaleon Konstantin
Power(s): The Dark Arts (can conjure dark magic like beams and stuff, cast spells that do certain things for limited time)
Appearance: Pantaleon has jet black hair slicked to the left and back, with piercing emerald eyes to match. He has pale skin and a slim build, standing at 5'7. He wears a white dress shirt, black slacks, a black leather belt, and shined black loafers. A small dagger hangs in a sheathe on the left side.
Other: Pantaleon is of Russian descent but has an American accent, having lived in the latter for a vast majority of his life. However, he does know some Russian, taught to him by his parents.

Last edited:
Name: Theodore McElroy
Power(s): Advanced Shape-shifting and Basic Telepathy
Appearance: His appearance is actually unknown, even to him. He has changed his appearance so many times, that he can't remember what his true self looked like. So, instead, he's selected an appearance that he believes suits him.
His normal appearance is a teen standing at 5'11", with pale-blue hair, magenta eyes, and vibrant clothes. This appearance is to intentionally make him stand out more, so that when someone happens to be searching for him, he can shift into something else, whether it's another person, an animal, or an object. He's a master at blending in (for obvious reasons), and his basic telepathy abilities allow him to manipulate weaker minds to keep them from finding him, and to also read or project thoughts and/or emotions.
He'll be with the second batch of captured metas.
Accepted!
Well, anyways, since Odilon's dying, I'm gonna have an Outcast replace him in the second batch 'v'
Name: Pantaleon Konstantin
Power(s): The Dark Arts (can conjure dark magic like beams and stuff, cast spells that do certain things for limited time)
Appearance: Pantaleon has jet black hair slicked to the left and back, with piercing emerald eyes to match. He has pale skin and a slim build, standing at 5'7. He wears a white dress shirt, black slacks, a black leather belt, and shined black loafers. A small dagger hangs in a sheathe on the left side.
Accepted!

He glanced at Ashley and waved to her
"Oh, hey, I knew you in an alternate universe!"

Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.
Jake: How can I help?
Me: I need a new brain. Can you ake me to the Wizard of Oz?
Jake: Sometimes, not even the power of State Farm can help your needs.
*Jake disappears*

:^)
877.gif

This Outcasts has more promise because everything is planned out and interesting. Okay, not everything is planned out, but regardless, this is a more interesting take, concluding most of us are already outcast veterans.
And as Kitty and Protato have already said, this is more of a story than a fanfiction. I saw the fanfiction elements seeping through with Coal's little dumb wrist thing, and my future plans were to similiar to events from the Walking Dead, so I changed directions and made my own plans. (Though some can still be compared to TWD)

Personally, I see how many of the original cast have grown sense the last rp, but you can still notice some of our little mistakes that haunt us as writers. For example, I can't literally do dialogue, and I hold back on detailed post so I don't write mad paragraphs. Why? Because no one wants to read 8 paragraphs about a child's PTSD. Aka, Nora.