• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

I don't want anyone dying yet. I want there to be a long stalemate a while after the two meet before anyone has to die.
I want the Broken Ring to be in the background for a while, while the Outcasts build, before they finally become the frontal, main villain.

Honestly, I’d say we not have the two meet up (Broken Ring and the Outcasts) until after the second batch arrives. So we have more people and they can be involved with the whole Broken Ring plot. Also, I’ll probably have Kevin die in between the second batch and the Broken Rings arrival into the Outcasts lives. So the shock is still there upon arrival of the Broken Rings.

EDIT: I’m kinda thinking of having his death be by a soilder. I mean it would only increase hatred of the government, and either give the Outcasts a reason to trust the Broken Ring, or make the entire relationship rocky. Which both can be good either way.

Last edited:
He definitely did look at Shawn; he looked at everyone in the room with him.
He just doesn’t like Shawn very much right now. He also feels bad about what he did.
Mixed emotions

*Pants* I'M ALL READ UP IN THE DISCUSSION!

Keep in mind I haven't read the RP yet...

There's the thing I was talking about
View attachment 574563
That's a little high-tech, and not made of rocks(not sure if this was the thing the Golem put on Coal or not), I think. Also, and I know it's a little too late to correct it, but if Coal lost his powers, wouldn't the Golem just crumble, being created from and supported by Coal's powers? If not, I'm afraid I'll have to dub Coal as to overpowered for this RP.
When do you think i should introduce my villain
Preferably after @DeprivedSpartan's villain's arc. It'd probably be better if it was a while after, so they could have some time to regroup and stuff.
I think I have Noelle figured out, and she’ll be a part of the Broken Ring (if accepted, of course)

Name: Noelle
Powers: Phytokinesis (Manipulation and Generation of leaves)
Appearance: 6’3” and very thin, pasty skin, face heavy with freckles; dull red hair that just touches the ground and blue eyes; wears a pair of jeans, orange tennis shoes; wears a key-shaped amulet around her neck, and often wears a blouse instead of a shirt.
Accepted, though I don't understand how Phytokinesis will come in handy. XD Guess you've gotta be creative. :p
Name: Cody Mars
Power(s): Invisibility and Vectors
Appearance: Cody is a young boy who is short at 5'1' and weights 119 pounds. He has Black hair and blue eyes with freckles on his face. Cody wears a black japanese school uniform with white shoes. On his head is a small pair of horns and he has a tail as a result of his Vectors power.
Can you maybe do a different power? I don't really understand the Vector part. :/ Also why would he have a Japanese school uniform?
So I can go ahead and post with Azazel?

and also kill off Odilon?
AUGH NO GAVIN IS GOING TO BE SO UPSET ;_;;_;;_;

I mean if you feel like killing him off...
I don't want anyone dying yet. I want there to be a long stalemate a while after the two meet before anyone has to die.
I want the Broken Ring to be in the background for a while, while the Outcasts build, before they finally become the frontal, main villain.
Lol taking charge? I mean I'm not exactly the most active person lately SOOOOO....

Heh. I mean being killed by the Broken Ring. Since I am in control of that faction, I don't want them to come off as enemies immediately. I want the Outcasts to fall into a false sense of hope that the Broken Ring can be their salvation.

Name: Cody Mars
Power(s): Invisibility and
Appearance: Cody is a young boy who is short at 5'1' and weights 119 pounds. He has Black hair and blue eyes with freckles on his face. Cody wears a black school uniform with white shoes.

Sure, but I kind of have a question: since it wouldn't really make sense for his clothes to disappear along with him--they'd have to be technologically suited to his powers, and I don't think a ten-year-old would have access to that kind of tech, especially in an era where the government is sending metas into exile--he can turn invisible, but his clothes can't, right?

I think that would be a good obstacle for this Cody to try and overcome. Learn how to extend his powers, maybe learn that he could eventually make other things rather than just his physical being turn invisible.
Unless he's gonna run around naked. We'll call him Goku 2.0 if so.
Because, you know, ten year olds running around naked.

Name: Theodore McElroy
Power(s): Advanced Shape-shifting and Basic Telepathy
Appearance: His appearance is actually unknown, even to him. He has changed his appearance so many times, that he can't remember what his true self looked like. So, instead, he's selected an appearance that he believes suits him.
His normal appearance is a teen standing at 5'11", with pale-blue hair, magenta eyes, and vibrant clothes. This appearance is to intentionally make him stand out more, so that when someone happens to be searching for him, he can shift into something else, whether it's another person, an animal, or an object. He's a master at blending in (for obvious reasons), and his basic telepathy abilities allow him to manipulate weaker minds to keep them from finding him, and to also read or project thoughts and/or emotions.
He'll be with the second batch of captured metas.