• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

He wouldn't be able to in the heavy rain- it would just instantly dissipate. He can't exactly yell, either; the thunder and (again) heavy rain would drown it out.

Goddamn...

But it was strong enough and hot enough it would be possible to create something even for a second. It could be a bit of character development for him, and allow him to saved. And it could be a simply low flare, at ground level, with enough heat to it to make a flash.

Whelp. I don't plan on having Shawn do anything for a while, so I can't use him right now.
And I've already introduced Blake. Don't want him doing much else for a little while too.
So I have no reason to reply for quite a while.

Psy purpose is that he is the Game Expert. He is Mute and uses a wheel chair to get around but don't let that fool you. As Psy has the power to take control of others. Psy was at first a normal Meta like any other but the one thing that he love was serving his country so he was a listed into the military. As time went on Psy had posed as a normal human until his fellow soliders found out the truth and tried to turn him in. So Psy used his powers to take control of them before he did the same with his whole group.

Honestly, we don’t need another villain right now. We need time for the Outcasts to build up their resources and make a home for themselves before we introduce any more villains that could threaten that. It’s extremely chaotic, and not really good for character development

I might make a new Meta for the second group...
I have an OC named Noelle that I had to make for an assignment in Creative Writing last year. I feel like she'd be an excellent character to add in.

Tbh. I would make another character for the second batch, but I have Darcel, Nora, and my two villains from the broken ring to control later on. I feel like I could do another, but I don't want to test my limits