• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

I’m just gonna mention this, as to me, it was import to help build upon his later death, but Kevin kinda took the blast for everyone in the mineshaft, by having him and his clones as a human shield. Could someone make sure he’s okay? I want him to form connections before he dies.

"No! Please!" She called out, collapsing onto the floor. All the stress started pulling the little girl apart, leaving her with nothing but doubt and anxiety. She felt broken and hurt, and nonetheless, alone. She was violently shaking, as tears poured from her doe-like eyes. Her pure smile faded into nothing but shattered dreams.
Same

Name: Cody Mars
Power(s): Invisibility and Vectors
Appearance: Cody is a young boy who is short at 5'1' and weights 119 pounds. He has Black hair and blue eyes with freckles on his face. Cody wears a black japanese school uniform with white shoes. On his head is a small pair of horns and he has a tail as a result of his Vectors power.

We went to the mine, and camped outside for a bit. Shawn want deeper in and left out side. After that, coal and darker we're training and it got out of hand. After a while, the two passed out from fighting, and coal later woke up, threatening to kill darcel. Then, coal committed suicide by blowing himself up, because everyone else on the team was gonna kill him. After that, darcel and quick draw saved dask whom had a shitty arm, and now Nora is have long a mental breakdown after watching a man die.

I think I have Noelle figured out, and she’ll be a part of the Broken Ring (if accepted, of course)

Name: Noelle
Powers: Phytokinesis (Manipulation and Generation of leaves)
Appearance: 6’3” and very thin, pasty skin, face heavy with freckles; dull red hair that just touches the ground and blue eyes; wears a pair of jeans, orange tennis shoes; wears a key-shaped amulet around her neck, and often wears a blouse instead of a shirt.

The Broken Rings aren't going to attack. Blake is going to send some of his men out to gather a small group of the Outcasts, then have a meeting with the leader of the Outcasts.
I'm saving details, but if any of you have read the walking dead comics, then you might know where this is headed.