• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Warrior cats Role-playing

Wolfheart smiled, then scowled at his siblings. Foxstep and Deerleaf shrunk down, ears pinned back. Wolfheart was the oldest and the strongest, so his siblings saw him as dominant. He never treated them mean, and he never noticed how they treated him higher.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Bluefeather shacked her head, sometimes they could be great warriors, sometimes not. Sometimes she did not know at all. They were like a pack of twoleg mystery lollipops.

Wolfheart tilted his head, looking at Nightraven. "You ok?" He asked. He then looked where she was looking, at the sky. Deerleaf motioned to the camp entrance, and Foxstep nodded. Foxstep looked at Bluefeather. "Wanna come hunt?"

Suddenly, Nightraven's pupils became slits as she recieved a sign. Though, yes, she was a warrior, she still recieved signs quite a bit. This time, she saw a cat of which was pure black, like a silhouette, and soon, a wave of blood rose from behind it. Soon everything returned to normal.

Wolfheart tilted his head. "Nightraven?" He mewed, waving a paw near her eyes. Deerleaf looked up, noticing a bird. "I'll go ahead of you, ok Foxstep?" She mewed. Foxstep nodded.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Bluefeather looked at Nightraven, then looked back at Foxstep. "Um, OK...I guess." She rose from her seat on the sandy floor and followed Deerleaf out of the camp entrance. "Do you think Nightraven will be fine? She's always sitting by herself..." Bluefeather mewed uncertainly to Foxstep.

Foxstep bounded after Deerleaf and Bluefeather, catching up. "She'll be fine, Wolfheart is with her," he said happily. Deerleaf laughed, "Race ya!" And shot ahead. Wolfheart nudged Nightraven gently. "You can tell me."

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Bluefeather ran after Foxstep, slowly catching up until she was running right next to him, matching his pace. Suddenly she stopped at pushed her nose into the air. "Sparrow..."She whispered. She took little steps and crouched down until her belly almost touched the pine.

Wolfheart gasped quietly. "What was it? What does it mean?" He asked, awestruck. He remembered Foxstep being haunted by dreams, and knows his little brother is still to this day. Deerleaf skidded to a stop. "Really? Sparrow?" She asked, sniffing the air.

Wolfheart shuddered. "Poor Foxstep..... We had a sibling, older than Foxstep, but younger than Deerleaf. He and Foxstep were very close. His name was Lionkit, and he had golden fur. He didn't last the winter, and Foxstep was with him when he died. After that, Foxstep was different. Silent. He was haunted by nightmares that he won't tell us about, and I know he still is. If you mention certain things, he'll be the silent, distant Foxstep."

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Bluefeather crouched at the trunk of a big pine tree and slid her claws out. She positioned herself carefully and climbed up the tree until she was on a low branch. Quiet as a mouse she out stretched her paw then bonked the sparrow quickly and quietly. She grabbed the sparrow in her teeth and jumped down landing awkwardly on her paws. "Oops" She laughed. She quickly buried the sparrow and went looking for more prey.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Sharpeyes was digging at the fresh kill pile with his brother, Strongpelt. He picked at the rabbit in the middle of the pile and decided it was OK. "Strongpelt! Share with me!" His brother nodded and they walked under the high branch to eat the brown rabbit.

Foxstep ran into the bushes, coming back a few minutes later with a rabbit in his jaws. Deerleaf congratulated him before running off herself. Foxstep began digging a hole to store the rabbit until later.

Wolfheart looked down at his paws, then at Nightraven. A slight smile pulled at his black lips. He then sighed, looking down. The names he and his siblings were called echoed in his head.
Fox-hearts!
Pests!
Dogs!
Deer brain!
Wolf-hearted-idiot!

Nightraven looked at Wolfheart, and as though she read his thoughts she nuzzled him. "Don't worry about what they called you and your siblings. That must've been horrid. But I've also faced them..." She mewed. She was thinner and smaller than a usual cat and she remembered what she was called. Twig! Shorty! Skinny mound of fur! She remembered, shuddering. You shouldn't have become a warrior yet! You were apprenticed early, little one! Start eating for once in your mouse-brained life!

Wolfheart nuzzled her back with a purr. "Your bigger than Lionkit was, at least. We almost lost Foxstep to the cold of leaf-bare. He came so close to death, it was scary. He told us he saw Lionkit, but he called himself Lionstar, saying that was the future that would have happened if he lived."

Nightraven felt a painful stab of sympathy. "It's a shame...he probably would have made one of the greatest leaders the forest, even StarClan themselves, have ever seen."

Wolfheart nodded with a smile. "Foxstep seems more vulnerable to cold than us. Even last leaf-bare, when we were apprentices, we almost lost him. He's so fragile, I feel. I'll protect him and Deerleaf till the end."

Wolfheart purred in thanks, looking up at the sky.

Deerleaf came back with a small crow. Foxstep padded to her and meowed in congradulations. A twig in the bush behind them snapped, and they looke at it curiously.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
Happy Halloween!:p

Bluefeather gathered two mice and dug them, throwing earth on it. "Are you guys good?" She mewed to Deerleaf and her brother. "I'm ready, I think." She shook her ruffled pelt and looked up at the clear sky. Light shone through the pine and warmed the grass below her paws. Wind busted through the trees and sent a breeze toward Bluefeather. It was a perfect day. All she wanted to do was sleep, but her warrior duties were first. Yawning she turned back to face Foxstep and Deerleaf.

Foxstep snarled, stepping infront of Deerleaf and Bluefeather. A fox leaped out of the bush and tackled the warrior, snarling and barking. Foxstep yowled in alarm, being pinned down. The two began tussling.

Nightraven unsheathed her claws and charged at the fox when she heard it. She attempted to slit it's throat with one of her claws, of which were very sharp. She tore off part of it's ear with a powerful bite. She yowled in fury.

The fox kicked Nightraven off and lifted Foxstep off the ground by his scruff. Wolfheart came running from the camp and leaped at the fox, yowling. The fox began to run off with Foxstep, barking.

The fox snarled in odd fox language, "No take fox-cub! Fox-cub mine!" Foxstep let out a horrified squeak as he was carried away. Wolfheart ran ahead of Nightraven, then the fox. He snarled, "LEAVE MY LITTLE BROTHER ALONE!"

The fox shook it's head, shaking Foxstep as well. "Fox-cub!" It barked, making Foxstep cringe. Wolfheart leaped at it, but it swiped a law at him, slicing at him and knocking him down.

The fox wheezed out words with her final breaths. "Bad cats..... Kill Cubs.... See Cubs..... See them now.... Bye bye, good cat......" Foxstep slipped away, running to Wolfheart.

Wolfheart looked up with pained eyes at his younger brother. He smiled gently. The fox's claws had cut him open. Foxstep layed down by him, not caring he was covered in blood. "Stay with me Wolfheart..... Please...."

Nightraven soon ran towards Wolfheart from the camp; she had brough some herbs from the medicine cat's den. She was trained for 4 whole moons as a medicine cat, but then she switched over to a warrior apprentice; having four extra moons. She gave him some poppy seeds and set cobweb over the wounds.