• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

https://pokecharms.com/threads/just...wer-high-school-discussion.20462/#post-710530 The discussion his here.

You have been accepted into Comet Trail High. This is a school for people with superpowers. If you want to know more or enter the rp you must head to the discussion. Fill out a bio, and start! That is if I allow it. And you still sheer to follow the rules.

‘Damn it! How could I be late on the first day! Ah, this is just perfect!’ Soul grunted in his mind as he sprinted through downtown Comet Trail city. He ended up at the gates and saw people filing into the gym for orientation. “Aw, Sweet! I’m on time! That’s a first!” He said and joined them. Great first day for a great year...

The Comet Trail school year had begun...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jasmine
Jasmine had already arrived at school and was now seated in the hall. She had got up on time and headed to school, she had passed her brother's room on her way out and had realised he was probably still asleep so had bashed her hand against the door. Now sitting in the hall, she just hoped he wouldn't be late.

Alexander
Alex had woken up late, he was running to the school, when he finally made it he heard someone call out for people to watch out, he turned to see a ball coming straight for his face, he used his Telekinesis to stop it in mid air before launching it back into the face of the thrower, they fell over. He walked into the hall and sat 1 person down and 3 people along from his sister, they tended to keep their distance when in this close proximity to people as they could be easily knocked and end up holding hands even for a second, they weren't completely in control of their joint power yet. He looked around to see if any interesting people showed up.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel was also at the school. When he entered he was looking around at his new school when he saw a line of people sitting in the hall and decided to join them "This is going to be an interesting day..." Marcel thought to himself as he looked around and thought about how he got accepted in a school where he would fit right in. The test he got handed back for acceptance during the summer showed that he passes with a 99%. Marcel was excited to see what everyone had for powers. (I don't know I thought about how Goku gets excited to fight and see what they have in store for him.) Marcel looked at the people in the line and thought "Do I want to show my powers to all these people, My powers probably aren't even that special."

As Soul looked about the people, he tugged at his gloves, hoping to be able to show his lazer blasts soon. For now he would have to stick to his blue fire. He sat down on the risers in the gym as an old looking man with black hair and a suit waited at the podium with a watch in his hand.
“Man, I wonder if I’ll get to meet anyone cool...” he said this with a grin, materializing a blue fireball which he fidgeted using his fingers. This drew some attention form the people around him, but not a lot.

MarcelGalliard790

"Interesting..." Marcel took note of soul's fireball and focused on it to see how it formed, and what powers Soul have to be able to make a fireball with his hands. He then thought "Hmph...I could probably do better but he has a good power at his disposal." Marcel also noticed the man with a watch in his hand. "I wonder what this is about." Marcel spoke curiously, as he continued to think about his powers. Marcel quickly noted. "Maybe showing stuff that can synergize with my Brimstone lasers would be cool, but we have to choose ones that won't a. Blow up the school b. Hurt anybody or c. Damage me."
(I don't know why but I want Marcel to have Lucas Gilbertson's voice as Zero for his voice)

Ozzie who was in the middle decided to play a song to cheer up the others in line. He began to strum his guitar making a beautiful song. he took out a leaf that folded into a small origami lady in a dress and it began to dance. He laughed as it danced, "Good Vibes." He laughed again as he stopped strumming and the leaf unfolded and stop moving.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over at Ozzie and saw the origami lady dancing. Marcel smiled and said "Y'know what...uh...guy on guitar. Sorry don't know your name but you are cool with me." After Marcel said that he began to chuckle a little bit. Marcel remembered when him and his brother Porco before he was in high school, would do the exact same thing and they would get up and dance around. Marcel then remembered now that Porco was in college. Marcel took a long sigh remembering him and his brother. "Porco if only you could see me now..." Marcel said a bit depressed

Soul looked around and smiled back at the song. He began to dance to it rather visciously and around him he began to gather an amass of blue fire swirling upward into the air, stunning a few people who didn’t have much control over their powers. “Haha! This is fun!” He said as he danced along, grinning with each step.

Maya hadn’t slept in her excitement.
Not that you could tell; on the contrary, the girl was more bouncy and excitable than ever before. She’d been one of the first to enter the school, skipping into the gym for the orientation and settling down in the first seat she found favorable, right in the middle of the room. If that wasn’t noticeable enough, the way her pale orange hair bounced along with her head definitely gave her away.
She watched with curiosity as people slowly began filing into the room, interest piqued. There were so many opportunities for different kinds of powers, and she couldn’t wait to see what the school would have to offer.
A gentle chord interrupted her thoughts, and the girl looked in the direction of the sound, a helpless smile broke out on her face. Slowly wandering over, she found herself humming along, moving her feet to the beat. Sitting down in the little circle the strummer had gathered, she moved her head to the song, humming quietly with a tiny grin. An explosion of blue heat erupted beside her, startling her; the girl jumped, but quickly relaxed, watching in awe at the flames.

He had seen he had startled the girl standing next to him, and in his dancing and creating flames, he gave her an apologetic wave. ‘Sorry!’ He mouthed to her and continued, grinning and continuing as per usual.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel got up and said "What an interesting power you have." Marcel took complete notice of his powers and didn't let anything go to waste. "I mean I have a unique power but my other one is just me shooting lasers out of my mouth...However! I can use different things to make my laser be more powerful like using a secret technique called 'Ludovico' I can get a controllable circle, or if I use a visored tech item called 'Tech X' I can shoot out circles of my lasers I call 'Brimstone' my other one is just a secret power."

Ozzie
As he stopped strumming he went up onto the stands and did it again, this time it was an upbeat wild west, fighting style music which made the leaves, he previously threw on the ground at the beginning, into two cowboys shooting at each other. One seemed to hit the other as the leaf ripped up and all of the shreds fell to the ground. And Ozzie bowed and yelled, "Thank you, friends," he went off stage.

Jack
Jack was sitting next to Alicia looking at his shoes not caring about what was happening. He looked at Alicia who was scared out of her mind. She was afraid of embarrassing herself so neither of them moved.

Flashing a reassuring smile at the boy’s apology, Maya leaned forward, watching the flames. Cerulean met amber as the fire reflected and danced in her eyes.
The music took a sudden turn in direction, now an epic showdown. A few cheers from around the room sounded as the boy preformed, and more than a few started clapping as he bowed and disappeared, Maya amongst them.
As the initial chatter died down, Maya turned to the boy with the blue flames.
“Hi there,” she began, offering a bright smile. “I’m Maya, Maya Leyte. Those flames of yours are incredible!” She gushed, obviously excited to be seeing new powers. “What’s your name?”

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was very entrigued with everyone's powers. "Amazing! Really outstanding powers that everyone has!" Marcel then thought it would be now or never. A blast of shock waves surrounded Marcel only for a little bit. When he looked up he felt something on his face. "What is this?" Marcel asked he, tugged and tugged but the mask wouldn't budge but he knew the only way was to try from the corners. He pulled and pulled until suddenly the mask with blood came off his face. He gave a smile before be concealed in flames and a mysterious voice laughing. After being covered Marcel then reappeared and showed chains lifting as a figure four times Marcel's 6'2 height had appeared behind him connected to Marcel's chains. "I am thou, Thou art I. I the persona Arsene am here to bring wrath to all who oppose Marcel." Arsene announced

Soul grinned at her. “Oh, hey! Very pleased to meet you Maya! I am Soul. Soul Theris Mack the 3rd!” He beamed at the girl, liking how bubbly her personality was. “Don’t draw too much attention to me... hehe... I get embarrass-“
“COUSIN!!” A girl with the same hair color as his jumped in and hugged him from behind. “Wah- oh- Tara! Errr, good to see you... hehe...” he blushed a bit at her arrival, knowing she just loved drawing a lot of attention to him.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over and decided to walk over toward Soul. "Hi, I am Marcel Galliard owner of the Persona Arsene and user of Brimstone lasers." Marcel introduced him and Arsene to everyone. Arsene was a bit hesitant at first but then decided that he would do it. "Master Marcel? Why are you introducing yourself and me to everyone. We are supposed to be a force to revere!" Arsene then asked. Marcel then decided "If you want me to go back to normal Arsene you could just ask politely." Arsene wanted him to go back to normal. "Alright I'll go back to where I was originally." Marcel said politely and transformed back to normal Marcel.
(Here are some image to show what I think the characters look like but I only have Marcel, Soul, and Ozzie finished. Arsene is the one in the red his design is his normal design from Persona 5. The order is first is my character Marcel, second is soul, third is Ozzie, and last is persona 5's Arsene

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 61
Maya jumped a bit as a girl with hair as vibrant blue as Soul’s snuck up behind him, shrieking for him. After the initial surprise of her arrival, Maya herself couldn’t help but giggle. After both Soul and Marcel introduced themselves formally, she whined softly.
“Wahh, everyone has such cool titles!” She gushed. There was a hint of jealousy in her tone, but it was clear she just admired their names.
What caught her attention most was the boy with the wings, the horns, the startlingly red eyes. The eyes the color of apples, of bloodstained sheets, of roses (Maya always had a habit of being drawn to eyes). Out of sheer curiosity she slowly hovered towards him, studying him and the hulking creature behind him with childlike wonder on her face. The being disappeared, and she let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding.

“Everyone here has such cool abilities,” she sighed wistfully, twirling around amongst the little group. “I mean. You, with your lasers and companion,” she murmured at Marcel, then flipping around towards Soul excitedly. “And your flames, all... blue! I can tell already, this year is gonna be good.”

MarcelGalliard790

"Thanks?" Marcel said confused as Maya tried to observe Arsene. Marcel thought that she would be interested in seeing Arsene up close. "So you are interested in my Persona Arsene is that correct?" Marcel asked knowing that she would probably say yes or something. "I could bring him back out if you like." Marcel trying to get her to say yes but knowing that she would love to see Arsene yet again and observe him.
(If anyone wants to see what Marcel has to do every time to get Arsene Click this link and when Joker gets his mask to the end of the video is how Marcel transforms every time
Link:

Last edited:
“I’m Tara, the cousin of Soul! Nice to meet you both! Is this your-“ she said, but Soul short her a glare. “Oooooh, I see how it is~ I won’t spoil anything~!” She hopped around with a cutesy smile on her face.
Soul looked down with a blush. “I’m going to go sit somewhere else... if you all don’t mind.” He walked off.
“Don’t mind him, he’s always like that... when he knows that I’m right~ but a promise is a promise~! Sorry, but I have a secret and I won’t tell! Hey look! That huge guy is walking up to the podium!”

MarcelGalliard790

"This looks interesting, doesn't it Arsene?" Marcel asked his persona. Arsene looked in curiosity at what was going to happen. "Very interesting, Master Marcel. I wonder what he has for us." Arsene answered intrigued about what this guy was going to say to the students. Marcel noticed that Soul was blushing...a lot and he said he was gonna go somewhere else. "Go ahead no one is stopping you from moving seats." Marcel commented. Already there was a squad of friends with varying powers from controlling fire with soul to a persona host in Marcel.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alex and Jaz had made their way closer to the front and were now sitting at the front with space for about 4-5 people in between them. They were communicating by text, <Hey did you see that kid do whatever the hell that was> Alex typed to Jaz, <Yeah I did, it's crazy> Jaz responded. They both looked forward waiting to see what was going to happen. Alex out of boredom was bouncing a tennis ball from one hand too the other with his telekinesis.

Looking at Marcel excitedly, Maya nodded.
“Is that his name? Arsene?” She prompted, twirling around again as Tara spoke. “Hi, Tara!” She greeted, waving quickly. At the girl’s mention of a secret, Maya’s eyes widened with interest but she decided not to pry. “Awh, bye, Soul. See you later!” She called as he wandered off. Looking at Arsene as he was summoned, Maya cooed in wonder.
“Woah.” She murmured, looking at Arsene curiously before waving slightly at him. Already, her attention was elsewhere, looking over the crowd.
“Hey, another Telekenetic!” She murmured to herself. “Awh, maybe we can be friends~”

He walked to a new seat. ‘I mean, it can’t be true, can it? Damn it...’ he sighed and sat down with a solemn stare.
The man yelled out in a booming voice; “EVERYONE QUIET, QUIET!!” He yelled out into the crowd, his body igniting in fire and freezing in ice. “I am Principal Freezeflame, And a warm welcome to you all.”

MarcelGalliard790

"Hmmm..." Marcel took notice of the principles powers. "I mean it would make sense his last name is Freezeflame...but to do that simultaneously is amazing." Marcel whispered taking complete notice of the principle. Meanwhile Arsene was busy with Maya "Hello there. I am thou Thou art I. I am Arsene the persona who brings wrath to those who are ruthless." Arsene introduced but in the corner of his eye he also saw the powers of the principle. "Interesting is it not Master Marcel?" Arsene asked trying to get a response from Marcel. "Indeed, what an interesting power being able to freeze then burn in a matter of seconds...outstanding" Marcel whispered to Arsene

Leaning into her seat towards him, Maya studied him with piqued interest despite the principal’s booming voice.
“Arsene,” she repeated, testing the name. “Hm. Do.. do you have a favorite color?”

Ah, yes. Leave it to Maya to encounter a godly being, something that looks like a sentient demon... and ask it’s favorite color.

MarcelGalliard790

Arsene at first was confused about Maya asking a question about his favorite color. "Well, my favorite colors are Red and black just like my outfit you see." Arsene answered her question with his response. Marcel was waiting for whatever the principle had to say to the students. "Alright make with the convo already..." Marcel whispered impatiently. Marcel was then thinking if we get dorms or not at this school and if him and Maya are dorm peoples then they can tell just how they got their powers. "Hopefully she can know why and how I got my powers..." Marcel thought as he was waiting for the principle to make his speech to the students.

Wesley took off her earphones and stole a glance at the new person besides her, while not having caught his name, she had seen his blue fire from her seat. Actually, she had seen quite the interesting powers from most people but didn't have the courage to go butt into the conversation they had, much to the dismay of her curious side. Everyone seemed to have some pretty cool thing, from the guy who played music that made her wanna dance in place to the one with a...what was that thing anyway? It looked like a demon and she was more than tempted to call it a "stand", which in turn made her giggle to herself at the idea.
After one last look at the boy besides her, and the being she claimed as a Stand, Wes went back to look at the principal. He definitely had a great ability, although a little intimidating. She could go talk to the rest later, hopefully.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alex and Jaz decided to walk over to Marcel and Maya. They walked with a good amount of space between them, just as they reached the two Jaz started to say "hi, we saw the big guy and thought we would.." Alex tripped over and fell towards his sister, she instinctively threw up a shield and Alex bounced off the shield and fell into Maya instead, using his telekinesis to move her out of the way as gently as possible.

Maya nodded thoughtfully at Arsene’s answer, treating it like the answer to the universe.
“Mm.” She hesitated for a moment, thinking.
“I like green.”

As two more people approached them, probably brother and sister, she waved slightly, smiling. So many chances for new friends...!
But it seemed instead that before she got to “friends” she had to get out of this situation. The boy had tripped into her, as a result of being bounced off the girl’s forcefield.
“Well, this is awkward,” she joked, as he gently moved her aside via his power, and Maya’s eyes lit up. “Oh!! You’re the other Telekinetic!” She cooed, mentally scolding herself for not realizing earlier. “I just pointed you out, too, like, ‘Oh my gosh, another person with my power!’, but I guess I forgot already, my bad. Oo, maybe I should stop talking. I haven’t been listening to what the principal’s been saying, whoops.”

MarcelGalliard790

(Lol people are calling Arsene as a stand but he is a Persona)
Marcel was greeted by two individuals whom he had never met before but after the whole thing with the shield he was confused. "Well anyways, Hi I'm Marcel and this is my persona Arsene." Marcel pointed out to Arsene and himself as a heads up. Arsene met the two new people who arrived in the group. "Interesting Alex was it? You and Maya both have Telekinetic abilities on your sides." Arsene pointed out to Marcel. Marcel was intrigued by all the powers that he has seen so far. "First, someone who can control fire, the two telekinetics, someone who can make scenes with a guitar and then there is me and my persona Arsene.

“No way I’m sure you all are itching to get started... but it seems first we must do our beginning of the year tradition!!!” He let out a burst of fire and ice. The fire burned down somebody nearby flags, and the ice froze some water in the walks. Underneath was two words; COMBAT EXERCISES! “You will be pitted against one of your classmates in a battle! Get out of the ring or verbally say you give up, you loose!”
There was a large burst of blue fire jetting onto the air, centering around Soul himself. “HECK YEAHHHHH!!!!” He forgot about everything else and focused on being pumped.
Tara grinned at this. “Well then, someone is fired up~ hehe~!” She’s giggled and wondered who she would be paired against. Hopefully she wouldn’t have to use too much of her power...

MarcelGalliard790

"Hm interesting....A fight against powers I'm all for it." Marcel said pumped and Arsene also excited because they can finally show Maya some of Arsene's abilities and attacks. "This is what we have been waiting for Marcel!" Arsene said excitedly. Marcel and Arsene wanted to go first in the battles so then him and Arsene can get warmed up for the yearly battles against students. "Maya If me and Arsene go first we'll be showing our combat strengths and skills!" Marcel said excitedly. "So when we're out there make sure to pay close attention to us." Arsene pointed out. Marcel then had dark fire surround him for excitement

“Matchups have been predetermined. Everyone will participate in two. The first matches include... Soul versus Maya! Marcel versus Tara! Alex versus Wesley! Jaz versus Ozzie! Jack versus Alicia!” He began to list off many other matchups. Soul glanced at Maya and made a grin. Hopefully she’d provide a good challenge.
“Soooo, you’re Marcel, right? I hope you’re able to take on me and my super-duper Power!!! It’ll blow your mind mate!!!” She grinned a cutsey smile.

Listening as the principal spoke, Maya’s face broke out into a helpless smile as Marcel told her to pay close attention to him when it was his fight.
“I’ll be sure to do that!! I’m cheering for you,” she commented brightly, before listening to the pre-decided matchups, making eye contact with Soul from across the room and returning his smile.
Turning to Tara and Marcel, she flashed them a beaming look. “Good luck to both of you! Give him a good fight, Tara! And- Alex and Jaz, good luck to you as well!” She cheered, before bolting off, skipping towards Soul with a determined grin.
“Are you ready?” She breathed, looking exhilarated. “Gosh, I’m so excited. But i dont have too good of a grip on my power yet, so, um, you’re probably gonna win. Don’t burn me too bad with those flames, okay?” She rambled happily, flashing him a thumbs up.

“Hey, I won’t!” He gave her a wink and a grin, flicking a bit of harmless blue fire at her as a joke while laughing a bit.
“The first match; Soul Versus Maya, will start in five minutes. Meet your partner and make sure you both are ready to begin combat at the bell sound. I hope that was clear.” Freezeflame looked down from the podium with a nod. ‘Seems things are getting along smoothly... but I still feel troubled... that looming presence over the school...’

MarcelGalliard790

Now with Arsene gone and Marcel back to normal (for now) he looks over at Tara and says "Same story for you Tara my powers will blow you sky high." Marcel was ready for anything that she throws at him. After the encouragement from Maya, Marcel watch as the fight between soul and Maya. "Cheer her on Marcel!" Arsene said inside Marcel trying to gt him ready to cheer for Maya. "R-right Arsene I-I'll cheer f-for her." Marcel with some blush on his face. Arsene was sceptical at first. "Marcel is there something you are hiding?" Arsene asked. Marcel was hesitant to respond. "If you want to know then here I have a....crush on Maya." Marcel whispered to Arsene

Everyone’s began to load into the arena, and standing on one end of the platform was Soul, a flickering blue fire dancing above his head. “ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT!?!?” Freezeflame yelled out. “YEAAAAH!!” Soul Yelled, shooting a flame pillar into the air.
Tara watched. “Oooooooooh~ someone has a crush!” She had been eavesdropping on Marcel the whole time.

As he flicked a spark at her, Maya stuck out her tongue playfully. Walking outside to the arena, Maya trotted up the steps. It was a little nerve-wracking to be standing up there where everyone could watch her, but she promptly ignored that. She had to give all her focus to this fight, which just so happened to be something she was really bad at.
Taking a small breath to calm herself down, she bounced slightly back and forth. Left foot, right foot. Left foot, right foot..
“Wahh, I’m so nervous,” she whispered to Soul. “But I’m sure we’ll do great!”
Crossing over to her side of the arena, she signaled that she was ready.

After Freezeflame shouted the okay, Maya prepared herself, running through a million ideas at once in her head.
“Don’t pay too much attention to me... I get embarrassed...”
Blinking in realization, the girl set up a course of action, deciding on a plan.
“Hey Soul!” she shouted. “Catch!”
The girl blew him a gentle kiss in the air, hoping it would be enough to fluster him and give her a slight time advantage.

Aclava's eyes glossed over what she expected to be a meaningless fight and kept her attention towards the principal. It was their first day and they are already supposed to be fighting each other. She scoffed at how ridiculous the idea sounded. Luckily for her, this meant that each person was to display their abilities. She started plucking the petals off a yellow dandelion she was keeping around hoping to pass the time.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked per at Tara and mouthed "Don't tell anyone at all!!!!!!" When he saw the strategy that Maya was doing Marcel and Arsene thought that this is great Idea to distract your opponent who doesn't like attention on him. Marcel was thinking that it was a great plan however Arsene thought other wise. "This shouldn't be a thing in this kind of battle! It should be a fair fight!" Arsene said internally in Marcel's mind. Marcel was thinking about plans for the fight.