• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Paradise Island!

Hey guys Syo here, I'm new to the site but hey Pokemon and RPing is my thing so I hope you guys enjoy this!

Rules (Besides normal site rules)
1 Trainer per person
Let's keep Pokemon battles fair win some lose some and all that
Message me your character (Makes it easier on me)
When joining, you must have a starter Pokemon, I'll let few people join with more Pokemon just ask me first and we can work something out

Welcome to Paradise Island! Here trainer come from all over the world to relax with their Pokemon on our famous beaches! Or if you're still inching for adventure, we have gyms, a Pokemon League and an Elite Four! We do hope you enjoy your stay here with us and have a great day~!
Alright so your a trainer from where ever in the Pokemon world you are from, with your faithful Pokemon by your side you're here to tackle on Paradise Island and everything it has to throw at you!

When you start, you start coming off the ship in the beach side town called Shell Beach Town

Syo couldn't sit still as the ship pulled into the port. The blond teenage boy was jumping up and down. "Oh we're here we're here we're here I can't believe it!" Syo said all excited. His Absol nudged him. Smiling, Syo looked down at his faithful Pokemon. "Heheh yeah yeah I know Absol. Keep it cool." Syo said and his Absol sighed and did a face palm with her paw. The ships captain gave the all clear for everyone to get off. Grabbing his bag, Syo started running to get off the ship before getting surrounded by people. It wasn't long after Syo got off the ship that he tripped and did a face plant into the ground. His Absol trotted up to him and poked him. "..... Scattered Brained and Clumsy.... That's me." Syo said getting to his feet. "Now where to go?.... I'm sure there's like a Visitor's Center around here somewhere...?" Syo's blue eyes darted from building to building looking for the Visitor's Center. His eyes lit up and he smiled big. "There it is." Syo said and pointed to the building. "Come on Absol." He said and started walking towards the Visitor's Center with Absol close behind him. The 17 year old trainer from Kalos strolled right into the Visitor's Center and looked around at all the people around him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly leaned against the boat's railing as it finally arrived at the island. She took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh coastal air. Far more refreshing than the smoggy Unova air she was used to. This was going to be a good vacation. A chance to stretch her legs, meet some new people, and enjoy a little freedom for once.

The 18 year old brushed her thick, honey-colored hair out of her face and followed the rest of the crowd off of the boat. She looked around. First order of business was to find the Visitor's Center and get a map of the island. From there she could finish planning the details of her trip.

She spotted the Visitor's Center and took a few steps towards it, then paused, feeling like she was forgetting something. She looked back towards the boat, then realized what was bothering her. There was a very lost and fretful looking Leavanny near the dock, looking from person to person in a panic. Holly sighed and strode towards it. The two of them must have gotten separated in the crowd.

The Leavanny lit up and let out a cry of relief when their eyes met. "Jeez. Feels more like I'm here to keep you out of trouble," Holly muttered as she grabbed the bug Pokemon's forearm and resumed trudging towards the Visitor's Center.

Holly had wanted to visit the island alone, but her parents wouldn't allow that. They eventually agreed to let her go, but only if she took one of her dad's Pokemon along to keep an eye on her. Annoying. Well, whatever. At least she could try her hand at Pokemon battling now.

Leavanny in tow, Holly stepped into the cool, air-conditioned lobby of the Visitor's Center. There were at least a dozen other tourists there, and many of them had Pokemon of their own. A tough looking man with some rock types, an old woman with a Pikachu, a kid with an Absol, and many others besides. Her Leavanny edged closer to her timidly as Holly approached a rack of information pamphlets. It seemed she was in luck--there was only one map of the island left. She picked it up and looked around the room, vaguely worried that someone else might still need one.

Syo smiled as he was given a map of the island, his badge case. He was all set to challenge the League here in Paradise Island. "Awesome I just need to get the badges. Oh Absol this is going to be so much fun!!" Syo said very loudly as he started jumping up and down. His Absol rolled it's red eyes and sighed. Looking around Absol saw a girl with a Leavanny. Absol smiled, Syo needed a girlfriend. Absol left Syo's side as his trainer was still jumping up and down in glee. Absol trotted over to the girl with the Leavanny and sat down with a smile.

As Holly was scanning over her map, a sudden shout broke out from the other side of the room. Leavanny reflexively yelped at the loud noise and clung to Holly's arm. "Oh, come on," Holly grumbled as she shrugged her Pokemon off with annoyance. She had forgotten just how jumpy Leavanny could be. She was going to be a real pain, wasn't she?

Holly was broken out of her thoughts when she noticed the Absol from earlier approaching her. "Oh, hey there!" Holly said, kneeling down and scratching it behind its ear. She was a sucker for cute Pokemon. "You're pretty cute, huh? And who's your trainer?" She glanced around the room. Maybe this Absol belonged to someone interesting. Like a tour guide, or a celebrity, or a cute boy!

"Aaaaabsol..." Absol said smiling.
"Absol what are you doing?" Syo said finally noticing his pokemon had wondered off. The blond teen walked up to his absol and Holly with a smile. "Sorry about her, Absol can be kind of a pain when she's not busy looking after babies." Syo said scratching the back of his head and smiling like a dork.

Holly looked up. Oh. The Absol was that guy's. The weird one who had been shouting just a moment earlier.

Well, at least his Pokemon was cute. It wouldn't hurt to talk with him a little more and see what he was like. "No, no, she's fine," Holly said as she stood up. "My name's Holly. And this is Leavanny." She sighed and gestured towards the bug Pokemon nervously looking over her shoulder. "She's my bodyguard. Don't mind her."

Holly adjusted her bag and regarded the boy with a playful smile. "Anyway, I guess you two are here to challenge the island's gyms? You seemed pretty excited about it a moment ago."

Last edited:
"Oh yeah I sure am!" Syo said. "Oh.... I'm Syo and Absol here is my very best friend!" Absol smiled and jumped up on Syo giving her trainer a hug. "Although I do feel bad bring her here.... away from her kids but I'm very happy she came with me." Syo smiled big again. "I'm from Kalos, this is my first time away from Kalos." Absol licked Syo's face and then started digging around in Syo's bag. "Hey what are you doing in there?" Syo looked down at his Absol, who pulled out a pokeball. "Oh yeah I forgot..... My Tyrunt doesn't really like being in his pokeball but he hates sea travel even more." Syo let his Tyrunt out..... it was a very small, no bigger than a Pikachu. The Tyrunt yawned.

Holly couldn't help but smile as Syo spoke. It was heartwarming to see how close he and his Absol were. It made her feel a little bad about treating Leavanny so harshly.

"Ohhh, adorable! A Tyrunt!" Holly said as it was let out of its ball. She knelt down to get a better look at the Pokemon. "These guys are really rare, aren't they? I'm impressed."

Holly felt a pang of jealousy as she stood back up. Her parents had never let her own Pokemon or travel on her own before. Dangerous and a waste of time, they said. Seeing how happy Syo was, she wished that she could experience that kind of adventure for herself...

"You know, Leavanny and I were planning on challenging the gyms too, ha ha! Why don't we all go together?" Holly said, a little too loudly. Leavanny's feelers stood on end and she gave an alarmed chirp. It was a lie, of course. Holly had never battled Pokemon in her life, and she had just planned on hanging out at the beach and relaxing the whole time. But this seemed like a chance to try out something precious and new, and she doubted she would ever get another one. And she was sure she could make time to relax along the way. She hoped Syo would agree to take her along...

"Yeah I raised him from an egg." Syo said. "It would be great if you came along with us!" Syo smiled at her. "Right guys?" His Pokemon started cheering happily. Syo laughed. "It's settled then."

"Ha ha, that's great! Right Leavanny?" Holly said, looking at Syo appreciatively and throwing an arm around her very confused and flustered Pokemon. "So, what's your plan for tackling the gyms? Thinking on heading out right away? Or did you want to have a look around this part of the island first? I didn't do much planning ahead of time, ha ha..."

"I like sight seeing." Syo said. He put his hands behind his back. He just happen to look down and.... "Not again! Tyrunt where did you go?!!" Syo yelled seeing both his Tyrunt and Absol were gone.

Blossom was one of the last passengers off. Her Glaceon, Frost, may or may not have frozen the door to Blossom's room shut. That incident caused both of them to be stuck in the room until one of the members of the staff had to melt the door. Blossom yawned and stretched, it was quite a long trip. She walked off of the ship, and looked around. There was sand for miles and miles. Blossom loved it. She sighed happily, and walked into the Visitor Center.

"Hm? Wow, you're right," Holly said as she let go of Leavanny, who shook her head and sighed resignedly. "Energetic, aren't they. Well, they can't have gotten far. They were here just a second ago..."

Holly scanned over the room, but with so many people and Pokemon milling about she couldn't spot them anywhere. "You look around in here. I'll go make sure they didn't get outside," she said to Syo as she and Leavanny approached the building's exit.

They reached the door just as a girl with some kind of blue Pokemon were arriving. If Syo's Pokemon did get outside, she would probably have seen them. "Excuse me," Holly said as she approached her. "Sorry to bother you, but did you happen see an Absol or a Tyrunt leave through this door just now? I took my eyes off of them for just a moment and they vanished."

Last edited:
"Thank you!" Syo said and started running about the Visitor's Center looking for Absol and Tyrunt. "I do hope Tyrunt didn't get into any trouble..."

Tyrunt had ran outside. To make sure he stayed out of trouble, Absol followed him. She knew Syo would be very worried about the both of them. Absol sighed.

"No need to be sorry, and yeah, I think I saw a Tyrunt and an Absol run outside! Frost here almost ran after them herself." Blossom giggled slightly. "Are they yours?" Blossom asked. While waiting for an answer, Blossom reached into her backpack and pulled out some Pokè Puffs. She tossed one down at her Glaceon, who jumped up and ate it. Blossom smiled, and turned back to the girl in front of her.

Holly shook her head. "No, they're a friend of mine's. Hey, Syo! Out here!" she called, waving to the blonde-haired trainer inside.

She stepped outside, using a hand to shield her eyes from the sunlight as she glanced around for the missing Pokemon. "Thanks for your help. My name is Holly, by the way, and my Pokemon here is Leavanny. I guess you two are here on vacation too?" The bug Pokemon at Holly's side regarded the newcomer curiously and gave a small bow.

Last edited:
Syo ran over to the two girls. "You found them?" He said clearly worried about his pokemon.

Tyrunt was climbing on a wall near the beach. Just having some harmless fun. Absol grew very worried about Tyrunt falling down and getting hurt.

Blossom walked out with her. "Pretty name! I'm Blossom, and this is my Glaceon, Frost!" Blossom cheered. Frost bowed her head as a sign of respect. "And yeah, we're here on vacation. I hope to fight more gym battles while I'm here though, practice makes progress as I always say!" Blossom exclaimed and turned towards the boy Holly called 'Syo.' "Yep! We found them!" Blossom nodded happily.

"Where are they?" Syo said. Syo brushed his blond bangs out of his light blue eyes.
"AABSOOL!" Absol's cry, echoed through the building.
"Oh no.... Absol! Tyrunt!" Syo said, panic flared in his eyes as he started running outside to look for his pokemon.

"Ha, thanks," Holly said. "Syo and I were planning to challenge the gyms, too, actual--" she was cut off by the sudden cry of what must have been Absol.

"Hold on!" she she shouted as she dashed after Syo. On the beach, not far from the Visitor's Center, she spotted the Tyrunt playing on a precariously high retaining wall. Absol was on the ground beneath it.

"Oh! Leavanny!" Holly cried, coming to a halt as an idea struck her. She had never been very close to her parents' Pokemon, but didn't Leavanny have a move for situations like this? "Do that... That thing! The one with the webs!" she called urgently.

Leavanny shot Holly a look full of worry and confusion, but thankfully she got the message. The Pokemon jumped into position and began spraying layers of sticky silk from its mouth onto the ground below the wall. With some luck, it should catch anything that fell, right..?

Tyrunt didn't seem to care for the panic around him. Jumping from pillar to pillar, ignoring Absol who was trying to climb up to get him down. However Absol couldn't climb the tall pillar to get to Tyrunt. Her distress showed in her voice as the Absol kept calling out to Tyrunt. The pillars were very tall, tall enough that not even Syo could reach Tyrunt, it made everyone wonder how he got up there to begin with.

Paradise island. A unknown place known because of it's beautiful landscapes and adventure possibilities: it's own gyms, it's own league and lots of new trainers. It was the perfect place for a wanderess trainer like Alba to visit... if she just wasn't locked inside a hotel room with her younger brothers.

The couple of kids were playing to be "Togepiman" and "SuperSmoochum", or maybe the superheroes had other names... Alba didn't really care, the point was that they were a ridiculous pair of superheroes.

The place looked so pretty from the balcony... she couldn' wait to go outside and meet the adventures she could have out there.

Someone knocked the door. Alba supossed her parents were back from their date but, wasn't it too soon?

She thought right. They were back and much earlier than se expected. They smiled gladfully at her.

"Mom? Dad? Why did you returned so soon, I thought..." then she repaired on the small bag they were holding "What is that?"

"It's a gift we bought for you, open it." explained her father.

She took a look inside the bag to find a black backpack. It was pretty simple: two outside pockets and the principal one, where she discovered pokemon medicine, four pokeballs and a good amount of money.

"But... but..." muttered Alba confused "What are these for?"

"What do you think dear? I thought it was prettu obvious!" her mother joked "They are for a pokemon journey!"

"You are just starting your road as a trainer," continued her father "We thought you'd be interested in traveling Paradise island with your pokemon."

"A-are you serious?" Alba couldn't believe it. It was too good to be true...

"Of course! You've shown you deserve it! Just look at your pokemon, you're putting so much dedication in them..." said his father.

"We are really proud of you" followed her mother.

"Mom... Dad..." said Alba moved by the scene "I love you!"

She fastly ran to them and hugged them. She couldn't believe the chance they just give to her.

"We love you too." answered her father.

"Now go. You have a new adventure to start." motivated her mother. Alba nodded, turning to her brothers. "Guys," she happily said "wish me luck!"

"Bring us a Charizard back!" asked the older of the two.

"No! Bring a Dragonite!"

Alba just smiled at them. Then, she crossed the door, there was a new adventure to start.

"Let's see... The Visitor's Center should be somewher around here..." said Alba to her pokemon, her messy dark hair swinging on her back, facing the pair of pokemon ignoring her completely.

Dia, the Ralts, would have probably put attention to her trainer--she just wanted Alba to be proud of her--, but Night, the Mawile, had suddenly decided that it would be fun to attempt to steal her red horns with it's back huge mouth. Oh, and it hurted a lot.

But before anything else could happen a cry was heard from somewhere above their heads "AABSOOL". Alba felt a shiver running through her whole body. She inmediately knew who the cry came from, an Absol.

It was a well known fact in Hoenn that Absols bring bad luck to wherever they appeared, that's why Alba's first thought when she heard it was to go back to the Hotel, tell her parents and go back to Petalburg as soon as possible.

Dia, who had already sensed Alba's fears, fastly told Night about it. As soon as she had heard the new, she stopped biting the Ralts head.

The idea of bumping into a bad luck-dark type wasn't very attractive to Dia, who just wanted to run away from there. On the other hand, Night had found her self excited about it; she had always found dark types amazing and even attractive.

It all happened so fast. Alba and Dia were ready to leave when they spotted Night running into the building the cry was heard from. One second the Mawile was right next to them, the next she was crossing the building's door.

"Oh, no..." Alba muttered "Night! YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

Alba furiously ran into the building in an attempt to get her pokemon back. Dia didn't really wanted to get into it, but getting apart from Alba... No way, what if she just forgot her? WHAT IF NIGHT BECAME HER FAVOURITE ONE!? That idea terrified her enough to enter running into the building.

They found the Mawile staring angrily at the Absol they had heard. The bad luck pokemon tried desesperatedly to climb a huge pilar to get something Alba and her team couldn't really see.

Night felt dissapointed. Absol was an amazing dark type! How could she dare to embarrase such a powerful species with such a lame attempt to climb a pilar.

Oh, no. Night wouldn't let that embarrasing scene last much longer. She wanted to see a dark type in action and she was going to.

The Mawile walked closer to the Absol and attempted to take her between her faws. Her plan wasn't exactly to hurt her, but to help her lifting her up using her powerful mouth to win some height.

(OOC: I was going to lift Absol up inmediately, but maybe that was taking over the situation so I'll just leave it up to you).

Syo jumped when the Mawile showed up. "Oh Absol this Mawile wants to help." Syo said. Absol looked at the steel Pokemon. Glad she wanted to help. Absol let Night lift her up. Tyrunt was now leaning over the side looking at everyone below.

"Wait Night wha-?!" Alba couldn't finish her phrase when Night lift up the Absol. Oh god, she was going to have so much travel when this whole thing ended.

Meanwhile, Night had her own things to worry about. She was a strong steel-type pokemon and she knew she had a lot of potential, but it was so hard to carry that Absol straight up. At first her faws where firmly maintained in the air, but she could feel as they slowly began getting closer to the floor.

Night growled, knowing she wouldn't endure much longer like that, but refusing to embarrase herself by giving up. The Tyraunt was now way higher than them and the few feets Night had helped with were almost useless. Was there anything else she could do to... Oh! Of course! The absol only needed some impulse, and she knew how to help with that.

The Mawile closed her eyes trying to focuse her energy, ready to stockpile some...

First Stockpile, she could already feel some extra power building up inside her body.

Second Stockpile, she was super close...

Third one. Now she was ready.

Night pushed Absol a little further between her faws and... she used Spit Up in an attempt to throw up the Absol.

Absol jumped up, digging her claws into the pillar and started climbing up to Tyrunt. The dark Pokemon hugged Tyrunt, she was so worried about the baby Pokemon. Absol helped Tyrunt down from the pillar and Syo scooped up his baby Pokemon and hugged him tight.

Omega strolled into the visitors centre." Well then this looks awesome!" He said energetically to his best friend Scorch." So I'll get some pamphlets stay here." He said to the Typhlosion and he went to the stool. He picked one of each pamphlet and walked outside, Scorch next to him. As the got to the beach Scorch nuzzled Omega and pointed to a group of people." Why?" Scorch lightly shoved Omega, who got the message and began to walk over." If I get in trouble this is your fault." He approached the boy with the tyrunt." Hey there." He smiled cheefully. Scorch acknowledged the trainer and tyrunt.

Syo smiled at Omega. "Hi there." He said. Syo was just happy that Tyrunt was safe and sound again. Taking care of a baby is hard..... Syo doesn't know how Absol does it.... And she has 5 kids!

Night fell to the ground. She felt so releived now she didn't have to take with her the Absol's weight, it had left her so tired...

"NIGHT!!" yelled angrily Alba as she walked to the pokemon "What were you just doing?! We were worried about you! You can't just run into the first dark type you find!" the curled hair trainer stood up to face the Absol's trainer "And you, you shouldn't leave your poke-" and all of a sudden, she forgot how to talk. The trainer was actually really handosme-and looked super cute there hugging it's baby Tyrunt-, with his blond hair and all... Oh god, was that love at first sight? "Hi..."

Oh, but he had an Absol, and his pokemon had already brang a catastrophe to her when Mawile ran away, if she stayed with him... maybe she would turn all her life into misery... Was that a sacriface she would be able to take?

Night and Dia looked at each other in complicity. The ralts telepathycally told her partner what happened: Alba fell in love... again. Night rolled her eyes. Their trainer could become really annoying when she was in love... and much clumbsier than normal. She hadn't spend much longer than a month with her and she had had the oportunity to witness Alba's crushes three times, all with diferent boys (one of them was the pokemart guy. She couldn't forget how heavy her backpack was, all filled with unnecesary potions).

Dia, on the other hand, hated Alba's crushes for a completely diferent reason. She would spend all the day daydreaming about whoever the guy was. Besides Dia had to listen all day to Alba's romantic thoughts, she wouldn't pay much attention to her; she wouldn't pet her nor bake her cookies, she wouldn't even think about her! She had enough attention loss when Nigh joined the team, a guy was so out of her limits.

The both of her pokemon stood next to their now distracted and all blushed trainer, looking at the Absol's trainer with rage.

"Thank you for helping us." Syo said smiling at Alba. "Tyrunt is a handful but hey.... That's how babies are." Tyrunt made a super cute noise. Absol went up to Night and smiled saying thank you. "I'm Syo. This is Tyrunt and my partner Absol."

Omega looked at some girl with a Ralts and Mawile ( are they the right pkmn?) and smiled." Hey there nice to meet ya I'm Omega and that's Scorch." He pointed at the typhlosion who nodded at the trainer and growled slightly at the Mawile. Omega noticed and looked at Scorch." Dude cut it out it's not Isabella." He smiled warmly." Scorch doesn't like Mawiles, long story." He pulled out some pokeballs and threw them. His team popped out. A Gengar, Electivire, Gliscor, Milotic and a shiny Swampert greeted the trainers around them." These guys are Alpha, Blitz, Torn, Siren and Swampy." He yelped as they pushed him to the ground and squashed him in a hug. Omega pushed them off and wheezed." Guys you're not what you used to be like." He coughed and smiled." Although you guys are still awesome."

"Thank you for helping us." Syo said smiling at Alba. "Tyrunt is a handful but hey.... That's how babies are."

Oh god, he had just smiled at her. How could she be so lucky? He had the most beautiful smile ever! Even prettier than the pokemart guy!

"We... we are glad to help..." she answered nervously. Night frowned, she wasn't going to help Absol at all, she just wanted to run away from her!

"I'm Syo. This is Tyrunt and my partner Absol."
And when her new crushed revealed her name, she repaired on the guy standing next to him. "Hey there nice to meet ya I'm Omega and that's Scorch." Alba fastly caught Scorch, the Typhlosion, growling agrily at Night, who was already standing up for a fight, even though a steel/fairy pokemon like her wouldn't stand a chance against that Typhlosion. "Night... it's enough, you've done enough for one day..." she muttered as she put her leg in front of her to stop it to approach more to the Typhlosion.

" Dude cut it out it's not Isabella." reprimended Omega "Scorch doesn't like Mawiles, long story."

Night continued staring at the Typhlosion with rage in her eyes. 'This Mawile doesn't like you either' she was tempted to say, but instead of that stood quietly behind Alba. How much longer were they going to stay there?

Omega, the Typhlosion guy, took other five pokeballs, revealing some really awesome pokemon, she felt even embarrased for having with her a rebel Mawile and a crybaby Ralts. " These guys are Alpha,Blitz, Torn, Siren and Swampy."

New update: Omega's awesome team was as affectionate as Dia, maybe she wasn't such a crybaby after all...

"Oh god! Your pokemon are SO COOL!" she exclaimed excitedly "How did you get so many? Do you use a special type of pokeball and..." all words left Alba's mouth when she focused her attention on a certain pokemon "How did you... Is that a Milotic!? But... they're so hard to get... You can't imagine how much time I've spent fishing to find a Feebas. THey're supposed to be from Hoenn, but I've never really found one..."

Syo was impressed by Omega's team. If he had his full team with him, Syo would love to battle him, but he only had Absol and Tyrunt. Syo's blue eyes drifted back onto Alba. He didnt notice how pretty she was...... he looked down to see his Absol smirking at him.

"Glad he's okay," Holly said as she walked up to Syo, having stood back while the Mawile took care of the situation. She smiled at how adorable the Tyrunt was, then turned to regard the two newcomers. She was impressed by their array of rare Pokemon, though the large crowd clearly made Leavanny nervous.

"The name's Holly, by the way, and this is Leavanny," she said while stretching her back. "Syo and I are friends. Nice to meet you all." There sure were a lot of interesting trainers here. She was starting to get tired of introducing herself.

"Leavanny?" she said approaching the pokemon. She could remember her mother talking about how wonderful would be to have a Leavanny to help her; they were nice, they could learn sweet sent and play some music "ideal to help her in the house", she repeated "It's so pretty... and much taller than I expected." commented Alba. They evolved from a small worm, around same Wurmple's height, how did it get so tall?

"So... are you guys from here or just traveling?" asked Alba trying to bring a new topic.

(OOC: What if we create a chat group to discuss about the RP, I can create it if you want to)

Last edited:
"I'm from Kalos! I came here to challenge the gyms and the league!" Syo said with burning passion in his blue eyes. Absol spoke up to in excitement. Tyrunt just looked adorable.....

Leavanny shyly stepped behind Holly as Alba approached, blushing a little at her kind words.

"...She's alright, I guess," Holly said, regarding her Pokemon thoughtfully. She was still a little annoyed that her parents had forced her to bring Leavanny as a guardian, but if she was really going to try this Pokemon trainer thing, the two of them would need to be friends. ...And maybe she had been too harsh to the bug Pokemon this whole time. She hoped she could make up for it.

Holly shook her head and turned back to Alba. "We're from Unova, and we're here to to tackle the gyms too. I'm also hoping to get some sightseeing done along the way. What about you?"

(That sounds like a good idea, Blue Moon.)

Omega smiled." I'm originally from Johto but I've traveled to Hoenn, Univa and Kalos."( I was thinking of putting he is Johto champion but I'll leave that out until a later date.) he smiled at Alba." Yeah Siren was a bit of a pain but we worked through and she evolved!" He pulled some pokepuffs from his pocket and have one to each of his Pokemon." Does your Pokemon want one?" He asked and Siren slithered gracefully next to Alba and acknowledged her with a bow.

Last edited:
"I'm from Kalos! I came here to challenge the gyms and the league!" until that moment, Alba just wanted to wonder around the island without wondering about anything but then... yup, she was joining Syo to fight some gyms, it was decided. Dia and Night had to prepair theirselves.

"We're from Unova, and we're here to to tackle the gyms too. I'm also hoping to get some sightseeing done along the way. What about you?" continued Holly. Was she the only one not attempting to fight the gyms? Oh, maybe she had to try that when she returned to Hoenn someday...

"I'm from Hoenn. I've never fight a gym before but..." she wasn't going to say the other part, of course "I guess this will be my first time. And I'm with you, Holly, there must be so many places to visit around here..." about to lose herself in a daydream, Omega spoke.

" I'm originally from Johto but I've traveled to Hoenn, Univa and Kalos." That trainer, Omega, seemed to have a lot of experience in trainining " Yeah Siren was a bit of a pain but we worked through and she evolved!" then he pulled some pokepuffs from his pocket and have one to each of his Pokemon. " Does your Pokemon want one?" Alba nodded as she took a pokepuff from Omega's hand "Thanks!" she said as she tended it to Dia, who was now hugging her leg.

The Ralts watched curiously the pokepuff. She was having an awful headache in that moment, she didn't even dare to get apart from Alba. There were too many minds thinking in one place, she couldn't even tell who was thinking what. Maybe a pokepuff would help, even though it didn't smell like the ones Alba made at home.

"Dia? Are you okay?" she asked taking her Ralts between her arms. She looked pretty tired, even though she hadn't even fought.

Omega looked stunned. He realised he was embarrassing himself and spoke." I could train you if you want. Don't ask me how I have the experience because it'll only draw unwanted attention." He smiled." What do ya say then? Me against Alba and Syo." He exclaimed cheerfully." Oh do you even want to take part though?" He asks the 2 of them. He stroked Scorch and thought about what would happen if anyone found out who he actually was, Johto Champion and the son of actors David and Emily Carvine.