• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to Paradise Island!

Snarling out the corner of his eye, Houndoom saw the incoming attack. Jumping up into the air he dodged the attack and turned his attention to the Pokemon that attacked him. "Hey you stay out of this!" The grunt yelled.

Alba found herself completely confused when Syo started laughing. What was happening? "You know your really cute when you're flustered." he asked, getting her completely blushed and then kissing her once again.When they broke apart she let a small smile scape from her lips."You feel the same way I do.... That's all I need to know."

Alba, still smiling because of the romantic atmosphere, turned to the window to watch the fireworks once more... until another light bursted from the ground... and it didn't look like a firework, it was mora like a pokemon attack.

"Did you see that?" she asked worried. What was happening down there?

Night turned around to face the pokemon that had just interrupted her battle. Okay, Dia was a headache and she knew it, but she thought that the elder would be a little bit less annoying. She undestood she wasn't when she tried stealing her battle.

Night turned angrily at her to teach her a lesson, her rage making her forget about who the actual enemy was.

From a safe distance, Dia watched everything. She could already see Night burning in the Houndoom attacks, she knew she was weak against that type of pokemon, why would she dare to fight it? Night was a pain... but not even her deserved to suffer that much.

Then, an angelic figure steoped into the battle: a tall and beautiful white pokemon which fastly excecuted one of the most powerful attacks she had ever seen. The dark type dodged it, but she was sure that the pokemon would have owned the battle if he hadn't.

It was Gardevoir, and as soon as she saw it she knew she would do anything to reach that stage.

Dia got a little bit appart from the Tyrunt to get a better view of the battle, cheering the fairy typed from her somewhat safer position, relieved by the fact that now two strong fairy tyoes were taking care of it...

But of course, Night had to mess it all up.

Her partner started arguing with the Gardevoir that had just saved her, without realising that such a distraction would distroy every chance they had to win.

It didn't matter how strong the Gardevoir was, she wasn't going to manage a fight against the Houndoom and Night (and even if she did, Night would end up turning into ashes).

The Ralts took a deep breath in trying to give herself some courage and started walking to the battle place, she wasn't as strong as Night and the Gardevoir but she felt like she should do something to help them.

She growled from a considerable distance to get the Houndoom attention away from Night and the Gardevoir, everytime a little bit stronger and stepping a little closer, her legs shaking because of the fear.

She just wanted to be brave like Night and the Gardevoir were, just for once.

Sprouts ignored their threat and charged another Moonblast, this time full force. Once again she formed the pink sphere of fairy energy in her palm, before she was interrupted by something. Her focus broke off of the Moonblast, which traveled a short distance before sparking out, not even getting half way towards the Houndoom. "W-...what?"

She thought it was another smaller Pokemon they had sent out...but it was the Mawile. The once she was trying to save! Her eyes darted around to see if she was serious, or if was a different one...but no. "No...stop! I need to focus!"

She once again attempted to charge a Moonblast, but it sparked off half way through charging. "Stop it! SHUT UP!" She telepathically yelled at Night. "That beast is going to burn you into a puddle of immaculate goo if you don't let me pay attention!" She couldn't help but noticed a small sound...a crying like noise. But right now this Mawile needed to be dealt with!
-----
"No, where are you going?" Asked Pea as Dia slowly trudged towards something...Sprouts, who was in some sort of argument with Night, seemed to be trying to focus on that "something". She eventually figured out it was a group of some black clad edgelords who had a scary looking Houndoom with them...

Who Dia was trying to distract, possibly to help out sprouts and Night...but if that thing wanted to, Dia could be less than a Psychic type kebab, roasted to perfection.

She jiggled with the Pokeballs on her belt, reaching for one. Anyone to help out Dia! She released a decent sized spider like Pokemon. Her Ariados, Celery. "Celery! Make sure that Ralts makes it out okay!" The bug-type nodded in agreement and walked not to far behind the Ralts, ready to lunge at any attack this Houndoom would try to pull off. meanwhile, Pea had to get Night off of Sprouts so she could pull off that Moonblast...

Syo looked out the window. "What is it?" He said taking her hand.

Absol grabbed Night and Dia and pulled them behind her. Snarling at the other Pokemon. Her horn glowed with the power of Night Slash and she charged forward.
Houndoom grinned and answered the attacks with a flamethrower only to jump out of the way and Absol getting caught in a Dark Type proof cage.

Floyd hastily looked around, thank goodness no one saw him fall, everyone was too focused on the fireworks or some other attraction. He had always been kinda clumsy and he gets distracted quite easily most of the time, but that never stopped him from having fun. After waiting in line for a little Floyd finally got his cotton candy and began to walk around the Carnival a bit. There were food stalls, merry-go-rounds, a ferris wheel and much more but none of it really sparked his interest. What was nice about this place is the amount of pokèmon Floyd could see. Pokemon from almost every region! It was amazing. When he finally explored most of the Carnival, Floyd put the rest of his cotton candy in the bin and headed towards the exit.

Much to Floyds surprise, what seemed to be a Pokemon battle blocked his path. Upon closer inspection, this was no battle, these guys were poachers. Floyd had seen men like that during his travels before, all they wanted to do was steal Pokemon and sell them in some dark alleyway to someone who would horribly abuse them. Perhaps they were part of a team? No matter, they had to be beaten. Multiple small Pokemon were farther away from the grunts, an angry looking Mawile and an obviously scared Ralts stood in front of a Gardevoir. A menacing spider-like Pokemon that Floyd had never seen before was getting ready to pounce onto a Houndoom. Floyd reached for a pokeball in his satchel and took one out with ease. In a small flash of light, a Sylveon emerged.

Floyd knelt down next to his Sylveon and gave it a small pat. "Hyper voice, at the Houndoom." He whispered while getting up and covering his ears. Seconds later a deafening screech escaped Sylveons mouth as a huge sound-wave headed towards the Houndoom and it's 'trainers'. The sound-wave had a mysterious pink glow engulf it, making the wave even bigger than before! This was Sylveons pixelate ability, it turned all normal-type moves into fairy-type ones.
The people having fun fled from the scene in a flurry of panic. No one really took notice of their surroundings until Sylveons screech echoed throughout the Carnival.

Last edited:
Although the attack was super effective, Houndoom looked at the fairy Pokemon with narrow eyes, somewhat unfazed by the attack. He growled. The grunts grabbed Absol's cage. "We have what we came for.... Come Houndoom." The grunt said. The Houndoom gave one last glare at everyone before turning to leave with the grunts.

Tyrunt cried out for Absol. He ran to Houndoom and tried to use Dragon Tail but failed to do so, instead fell over.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
For the record, SUPERRNOVAA, you may attack another player's character - but forcing them to take a hit, as opposed to releasing the attack and leaving the outcome up to the other player is considered Autoing - that is, controlling another player's character without their permission - and it is expressly forbidden by our rules. As it appears the other person involved in this has moved on, I'll let this go with a verbal warning. Next time, however, there will be a very real warning.

"No! Their getting away! T-this is your fault!" She once again glared at Night, before attempting to run after them. However, Gardevoir's legs were meant for support, not running, so as expected, she tripped and fell. However, Celery jumped into action, attempting to cling onto the cage and rip it apart. It took him a few tries, and he had to jump off the Tyrunt's body, but he jumped onto the Houndoom's back, and then jumped of it's head to get on the cage, and tried to rip a hole in it with an X-Scissors.

Meanwhile, Pea was helping Sprouts get up. "Thank you. Not tge best at running, as I'm sure you've seen. But Celery is still on them."

"Alright. You stay here and take care of things. I'm going to go after them and help out that Absol and Celery." And like that, Pea ran after the goons.

Sprouts sighed at Pea's blind charges. She wasn't exactly the most subtle "hero". Still, Pea was rather heroic to go running after poachers with literally no backup...

But she had a job to do, take care of the Pokemon. Even the annoying one. At least the Ralts and Tyrunt were nice and quiet. The poor thing tried taking down the Houndoom, but ended up being Celery's ramp. Oh well. "Let me help you." Picking up the young dino and proceeding to place him on his feet, she gave him a pat on the head.

"All better! Now, will any of you tell me what happened here? Then I can relay this information to your trainers."

Oh no Tyrunt got crushed...... he's like the size of a pikachu he's not very big))

Houndoom used crunch to grab onto Celery. He wasn't going to let them get past him.

Absol clawed and bit the cage trying to get free but to no avail. She started screaming as loud as she could. If Syo could hear her, if he could find her then she could mega evolve and possibly get out of here.

Syo got off the ferris wheel with Abla when he heard Absol's cries. Without even waiting for Alba, the blond trainer started running as fast as he could toward the sound of his pokemon.

What?! Night hadn't agreed in being left with the Gardevoir! She wanted to kick some asses too! The fight with the Houndoom was the most exciting thing she had done since she joined Alba and the killjoy Gardevoir had stolen it from her!

Ugh, she was like the pokemon cop.

"All better! Now, will any of you tell me what happened here? Then I can relay this information to your trainers."

Night's mouth fell wide open. Of course she wasn't going to speak so easily! Pff, she had gotten enough reproaches because of having some fun and she wasn't attempting on getting one this time.

Sadly, Dia didn't think the same. The Ralts had fastly raised her hand to try to catch the Gardevoir's attention. The Mawile rolled her eyes, they had to be from the same species.

She fastly covered Dia's mouth with her horn, leaving her squealling in an attempt to talk...

Night forgot a small point... she was dealing with two psychic types.

"Night stole a cotton candy!" she said throught telepathy. She wasn't still so good at it, but talking to another psychic tyoes made it way much easier "Two... to say the truth. Then the guys dressed in black arrived and she provoked them!"

Night didn't noticed the fact that her partner used telepathy, but she did noticed that some certain person had finally returned to land, soon enough for her to save herself from any reprimand.

Night started running towards Alba with tears on her face. If she was lucky enough, her trainer would think she did everything because she was scared. It was Alba, she'd probably believe it.

She fastly hugged her and started mourning inconsolably.

Alba ended up confused. First, Syo running after some guys in black and then Night approaching her crying before Dia did... nothing good could've happened there. "Night? Are you okay? What happened to you?" she asked getting to the pokemon height.

"Hey give back Absol!" Syo demanded. The grunts simply ignored him. "Hey!" Syo yelled.

Once Tyrunt was on his feet he started running toward Syo and Absol somewhat surprised and disappointed that his trainers new girlfriend was coming to help them. Syo's yelling kept the grunts attention while Tyrunt used Dragon Claw on the cage to get Absol out who later used Thunderbolt on the grunts out of spit.

Celery writhed in the Houndoom's grip. No dumb old dog was going to get the best of a spider like him! He charged up strands of silk in his mouth, and spat it on the beast's face, in attempt to make it drop him. In addition, Pea tackled it, as Syo and his Tyrunt freed his Absol. "Let go of my Pokemon, before I rip off your horns and use them as earrings!" She threatened the Houndoom. It was only now she became aware that this Houndoom could rip her to shreds and burn her half to death. Oh well!
---
"Oh, I saw the cotton candy incident. It was hilarious! But the men in black, that's what I'm interested in...were they only after the Absol?" However, someone's appearance made the Mawile run off...towards her trainer, perchance? Was this the Alba she heard so much about? Sprouts drifted towards the sobbing Night and Alba. "Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be Alba?"

Houndoom cried out. Going into a frenzy because he couldn't see. He used his flamethrower while flinging his head around in a frenzy, burning anything that was near by.

"Oh, I saw the cotton candy incident. It was hilarious! But the men in black, that's what I'm interested in...were they only after the Absol?" Dia didn't know what to answer. They probably were, they didn't seem to go for anyone else but... she didn't even know why they wanted her...
Even if she had figured an answer, she wouldn't have been able to give it to the Gardevoir. Night had suddenly started crying as loud as she could as running towards... ALBA! When did she arrive She hadn't noticed and... why was she hugging Alba first?! She should be the one going first!! She was her first pokemon and she had the right to get the first hug!!

The Ralts fastly ran after her and started crying just like Night, the young trainer found herself surrounded by a couple of crying pokemon who didn't seem to have the intention to move. "Girls... calm down... what happened to you?" she started worrying. Dia crying was normal but... Night? Oh god! What if something happened to them too?! What if they almost got caught or... or... What if they were hurt?

"Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be Alba?" asked a white dressed figure, she didn't actually noticed where it came from.

"Oh, yeah that's..." but Alba suddenly forgot how to speak when she realised who she was talking with "A Gardevoir..." she said in shock. It was certainly a beautiful pokemon, she had heard about how powerful and smart they could be but... she certainly didn't expect them to talk "What... yo-you're a pokemon... why can you talk?"

"Oh! I suppose it is a tad strange to those who haven't experienced it before. I'm not actually talking, I'm using telepathy. I can talk...but it comes out as Pokemon speech. Most psychic types can utilize it." The Gardevoir paused a moment before continuing, "Getting back on topic, I am Sprouts, Pea's Pokemon. She left me here to watch over those two, while she gave chase to some criminals who stole an Absol, who presumably was watching over them first."
-----

Free of the Houndoom's grip, Celery managed to scuttle off before the Houndoom freaked out. Pea wasn't as lucky, Getting launched off of it, and then getting scathed by the jet of flames. That's gonna leave a mark. She, thankfully, managed to get away before getting hurt anymore, and Celery ran over to her side. "Ari...?" "It's fine, just stay out of it's range...maybe use Spider Web on it's feet."

The spider nodded at it's trainers command, generating several threads of silk in it's mouth, before firing the thick webbing at the giant hound's feet.

Collage is a butt))

Houndoom continued to freak out, even more so now that his paws were stuck to the ground. The strength of his flamethrower got stronger the more upset he got. The flames reached out toward Syo, but Absol used her Detect to protect her tainer and Tyrunt.

"Oh! I suppose it is a tad strange to those who haven't experienced it before. I'm not actually talking, I'm using telepathy. I can talk...but it comes out as Pokemon speech. Most psychic types can utilize it." Alba just stood paralyzed, her mouth open in a perfect "o" as she continued to look to the Gardevoir. What to think about a pokemon that was actual able to speak? O well... comunicating with humans. How did it come that Dia didn't do that? She wasn't sure if she wanted her to talk anyways "Getting back on topic, I am Sprouts, Pea's Pokemon. She left me here to watch over those two, while she gave chase to some criminals who stole an Absol, who presumably was watching over them first."

"EHH?!" she shouted amazed. Why hadn't Pea told her that she had a talking pokemon? That was the kind of thing she would have liked knowing before... You have to focus girl, there's stuff going on "Oh! Of course that's true! I shold be there too, I just had to pick up my pokemon but I completely forgot and..." she was ready to just go when she noticed that Syo and the others were already gone "Do you happen to know where they went?"

Night's plan happened to succeed somehow. Alba hadn't reproached her and she didn't even know she stole! She did it for a fair purpose anyways... well, one of the cotton candies at least; she kept the other one to herself... ups?