• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND THIS SONG
The karaoke version of it sounds like game music! Totally using it in a game, since it's a little-known song to begin with and I shouldn't have any copyright issues with an edited, wordless version of it!
In fact this entire channel has a bunch of little-known stuff that would make for kickass game music, I hit the mother lode! XD
I should celebrate with some Kool Aid ;)

Last edited:
When I was playing 2k, I had Sicko Mode and Sky Walker on repeat (The rest of the game’s soundtrack isn’t that good). As for right now, I’m chilling with some beats from Nujabes (RIP). Here’s a few from the playlist:

THIS SHIT IS FIRE
695750_upload_2019-1-28_17-9-55.png

CAN'T STOP MOVING MY HEAD, MIGHT NEED A NECK BRACE SOON ;_;

These two didn't deserve the hate they got. You look up their actual voices and with some vocal training to lose the thick German accent he would've been flawless, but they saw the evils of the music industry and weren't given the chance

Last edited:
one of my favorites - so hilarious and super funny to listen too
the main riff/solo "dun dun dun dararada" 0:35 to 0:39

Green Jello - "Three Little Pig"

I am currently binging pretty much every anime opening song I have ever liked, and at the moment, I am listening to this:

DATABASE, DATABASE! Just living in the DATABASE, WHOA-OH! The wall of PURE FICTION'S cracking in MY HEAD, and the ADDICTION of my world STILL SPREADS, in the DATABASE, DATABASE, I'm struggling in the DATABASE, WHOA-OH! It doesn't even MATTER if there is NO HOPE, as the MADNESS of the SYSTEM GROWS!

Green Jelly - "Bear Song"

You darn fool, you darn fool, can't you plainly see? hey!
It's nothing but a cabbage head his grandma said to me. ho!

Last edited:
(before the game started, listened to "Himno di Kòrsou" and "Star-Spangled Banner" - watching the Gold Cup game Curaçao vs USA)
now that the game is at half time break - listening to some metal until the second half starts

Megadeth - "Mechanix"

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe
Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, "The King and I" and "The Catcher in the Rye"
Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye