• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you playing?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Started Professor Layton and the Curious Village a week or so ago and have been poking at it every couple of days since. Also picked up Mario Kart 8 on Friday and have been playing it bunches. It's great fun. Games like it make me glad to own a Wii U. ♥

Currently Playing:
-Project M: The Best-Buy demo is happening soon so I'm practicing all of my Smash mains.
-Pokemon Y: I'm just EV training and battling on Wi-Fi.
-Little Big Planet 2: The community levels in this game are really fun. I wish I could create stuff like that, but I suck at level making.

Summer is coming up, so I'm looking for some new games to play. Any recommendations?

I just downloaded Cave Story for the PC today. It's surprisingly better than I thought it would be.
(I'm still going to play TWEWY and Apollo Justice in the Summer. :blush:)

Uhm, I haven't played anything in a while, but I did battle the bf yesterday in Pokemon Y. I managed to win miraculously. Been meaning to either get back into Bravely Default to level grind for a while, or either start Aeterno Blade or Unchained Blades, all 3DS games. Either that, or I'll resume Elsword on the PC. Maybe even get back to Dark Cloud 2, if I ever motivate myself to.

Just bought Tomodachi Life for my 3DS, I absolutely love it. It's super silly and definitely has some fun surprises definitely looking forward to the sequel when same-sex romances are apparently going to be added.

Also got £20 added to my Steam wallet for the summer sale not bought anything with it yet but watch this space.

I got Skylanders Spyro's Adventure and Giants With almost all the toys just a few days ago. It's so addicting 0_o I already beat the Spyro's Adventure, with almost all Skylanders maxed out. Now I'm on to Giants.

What I'm playing...started Aeterno Blade and got the full version of Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars. I got plenty to keep me busy till my reserved games are released, at least.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
While I haven't touched it in a few days, I am currently playing Fire Emblem Awakening and loving the heck outta it. It's actually my second time playing FE Awakening from the start but I only played through until chapter 6 previously. This time 'round I've more than tripled my playtime and have every intention of seeing it through to the end. Such a good game. I was a fool to stop playing it the first time 'round. ♥

Been playing the hell out of the beta for Destiny for the past couple of days. Gorgeous graphics, great music, pretty good combat, decent enough story for what I'm able to get through, and the character creation is simple and gorgeous. So much love <333333333

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
I've been playing Birth By Sleep and left in awe at how much Ventus keeps saying all my damned comments just as I voice them. We're bloody in sync - It's the Prince of Persia Epilogue all over again! I guess you guy's can start calling me Ven' instead of Crys'. HolyIvanova, Ican'teven.

In all seriousness, I love this game.
I know some people think of the series as a joke but amg; BBS, though~ ♥

I'm really itching to give Silent Bomber another play through.
Not many seem to know of the game though... Shadow of Memories has also been on my mind too.
I've been playing Shadow of Destiny [SoM] on the PSP as well but I prefer the original for the console.

So yeah, that's all I have to report as of the moment!

I've been going through Divinity: Original Sin, ever since I've read promising reviews of it. It is one game that just throws you out into the wilderness with a stick expecting you to already know how to make fire, and doesn't even blink if you burn down the forest while you're at it. And this is before you get 2 players to work together to defeat mad mages, and set them on each other's throats over what to do with a poetic clam. Mind you, I only dealt with the AI companions on this regard so far. Although you can play publicly online, I feel this is the kind of experience that is best served while on Skype with your asshat companion. To experience that though, I need a friend...

Currently playing
-Pokemon X - Gotta get those shiny Shuppets XD
-Smite - Started yesterday and loving it so much! God's and immortals having a huge war against each other.It's almost like LOL(But I love SMITE more than LOL XD)

Recently played
Minecraft - No need to explain :)
Monster Hunter United - The first game of MH...I somehow rage quit'd when I got to Yian Garuga. XDD

On-going
Smite - Very addicting! XO

currently playing
pmd: eos
im not sure why everyone hates the mystery dungeon series. im now trying to get all pokemon, so im treating it like the pokedex
ssbb and melee
in brawl im trying to get all stickers, trophies and cds and in melee im trying to get marth, roy, mewtwo and pichu
pokemon y
im completing the pokedex and im glad i got that level 90 something zekrom with pokerus from gts, its helping me great with pokemon i have to train

recently played
pokemon rumble u
i quit because many of the challenges are hard and i want to beat all levels
mk8
im really good at mario kart and i unlocked every character and level i think on my first play (probably the quickest unlocking, my quickest game beat was in pokemon y where i beat the game in 2 days and i got it on release, grant was probably the hardest gym leader i faced though but i oddly beat the elite 4 and champion on my first try)
mkwii
im just playing for fun

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Very late, but I'm currently playing Castle Crashers. And I'm having a lot of fun, especially since I downloaded the Pink Knight, so I'm all covered in kisses and my magic is rainbows ♥ ♥ ♥

I can only imagine that the game is super fun with four players, although it'd get a bit manic!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
With Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition coming out in a day or two I've been playing Diablo III (as you can port characters over apparently), so I've been preparing myself. I'm still rather annoyed by the fact I only have one achievement left to get on Diablo, and that's the one for picking up 5,000,000 gold. To put that into perspective, I've completed the game at least ten times, and completed numerous quests for gold gathering purposes... and I've only just hit 3,000,000 gold :V

I'm hoping I can port my characters over to my new game, and still keep a copy of them on the current one. That way at least I know that one day in the distant future I'll finally be able to complete it. I'm determined to 100% the new games achievements xD

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Currently Playing-I'm currently playing Tales of Xillia 2, after finishing Xillia back in September. The game is amazing and darker than the first game. Who doesn't like a protagonist that doesn't talk? Pokemon X- I'm still not done. I've been breeding and spending my time in the battle chateau instead of finishing the game.
Recently playing-Tales of Symphonia chronicles (2nd play through for Symphonia and 5th playthrough for Tales of Symphonia dawn of a new world) and Tales of Vesperia Ps3 (I've played it 3 times on the Xbox) and FFVII
On hold- Eternal Sonata (Fourth Playthrough), Kingdom Heats 1.5 Remix, FFIII (Second playthrough), FFIV, and Last Rebellion. And Tales of Radiant Mythology 3. Tales of Radiant Mythology 1 (2nd Playthrough)
Recently Finished- Tales of Destiny (PS1), FFIII (1st playthrough), FFATB. Ni no Kuni (Third Playthrough)
Games I'm planning to play- Tales of Rebirth, Tales of Hearts, and Tales of Destiny Directors Cut.
And I think that's it for now...

Last edited:
I am currently playing Spyro 2 and 3, Tales of Xillia, Sonic Riders, Pokemon Liquid Crystal(Hack(obviously)), Super Mario 2: Lost Levels, Sonic the Hedgehog 3/K Devil May Cry 3, DmC: Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and Sonic Generations.

pokeman266

2015 Singles Champion
I just finished playing walking dead season 2. While you're not really "playing" the game, it's still a masterpiece. I swear that this series always makes me tear up at the end. ;_;

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Currently playing Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and really enjoying it. But now I'm also playing Minecraft Xbox One Edition :'D Really surprised to find that there's new achievements for the game, I'll enjoy getting those :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I took advantage of this week's Wii U eShop discounts and finally purchased Pokémon Rumble U, which I previously could never justify purchasing at full price (the discount dropped it from $19.99 to $11.99). I'm still sad that the NFC figures never made their way to Canada but I've enjoyed what I've played of Rumble U thus far. My younger sisters enjoy it, too, which is what truly made the buy worthwhile. :)

im currently playing halo 4 "WWWheeww" its been awhile since i have played it. forgot how fun it was and playing pokemon pearl, pokemon black 2. i cant help it i gotta catch'em all :D oops almost forgot battling in tournaments in pokemon battle revolution.

I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. (Is that game even still relevant?) I'm also trying to get myself to beat Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I'm almost done with it, and it's now my favorite game.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Started up my copy of Hyrule Warriors for the first time yesterday and that game is helluva fun. I only played for an hour and 40 minutes but gave both Legend Mode and Adventure Mode a go. One thing is for certain: this game has loads of content. I heavily appreciated the Music Player extra, too. It's the sort of thing that I've always craved for a franchise like this. :angel:

I recently purchased Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze from the eShop as well due to the Smash Week sales. I'd fully intended to buy the game since its release yet kept putting it off, but the $20 discount was too good to pass up. I haven't played too much of it yet, only three stages or so, but I hope to give it a proper go once I've exhausted Hyrule Warriors. My sisters will likely enjoy it, too. ^^

And while I haven't actually booted it up yet (the whole currently being at work thing xp), I will happily be playing Super Smash Bros. 3DS during my lunch break today. ♥

Last edited:
I'm playing Kid Icarus:Uprising right now I got the game in May and finished it in just 3 days this game is soooo awesome for those who have not played it you just have to get it its so awesome

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Finally reached level 20 on Destiny :D I realise how slow I've been getting there, but alas I just haven't had a lot of free time to play it recently. I still need to set foot on Mars, so bad me for not even finishing the story yet! I also went on my first Strike Mission today (finally built up the courage to do so, as I'm an anti-social little git!) and me and my two random team mates kicked ass, earning me two achievements: One for completing my first Strike and one for doing the strike without anyone dying :')

Destiny is one of those games that when I don't play it, I think to myself 'meh, I'm not too fussed' but when I actually do play it I realise how awesome it is and get completely hooked xD

I'm back into playing StarCraft 2, after real life dictated to me that a break was necessary. I decided to take the plunge and swap from Zerg to Terran, though. I didn't want any invasive thoughts of "Oh, why can't I do this now, I used to be great at it!" and similar things. Its already going really well!

I've also been doing a lot of DnD and similar games such as Dungeon World, plus I'm on the hunt for any good PC co-op RPG dungeon crawling type things, or just PC co-op games you recommend on the whole! Let me know if you want :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I finally got to a point in Destiny that I'm happy with, plus I got my nifty little achievement for finding 50 Dead Ghosts. It took some doing :')

And so I'm now back playing good old Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. 'Tis a classic in my book.

Now I'm playing Fantasy Life and Etrian Oddyssey, the remake one.

I'm really excited about Etria because it is my first game in a forgrein language (I'm spanish) and I can understand almost all of it

Atma

Formerly Karu
FFIV: Complete Collection on my Vita, with little bits of Luftrausers here and there. I also got back into Stryder on PS4, so I guess that's it really. Aside from those, more Third Strike.