• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What region do you want in 3D?

Which already existing region do you want in 3D?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
Personally, I want Johto in 3D, or Kanto. They are my favorite regions and I would love to have mega furret XD though hg and ss were already johto remakes, exploring the johto region in 3D would be awesome. Other mechanics: first person mode, control your pokemon in battle

I'd really like a highly explorable world for a new 3D pokemon game so I'm tempted by having the Orange/Sevii Islands included, I like that feeling of exploring the ocean. :) I'd definitely like to see a multi-region explorable game.

Panstyx

Formerly ShinyFlareon123
I'd really like a highly explorable world for a new 3D pokemon game so I'm tempted by having the Orange/Sevii Islands included, I like that feeling of exploring the ocean. :) I'd definitely like to see a multi-region explorable game.
yesh I totally agree kanto and the orange islands would be cool

All of 'em! I chose Unova on the poll, but...

Though I like the thought of seeing all the regions being re-done in 3D, I'd rather they just focus on finishing up Kalos so we can move on to new generations.

Sinnoh
Imagine the epic features
  • Seeing the Distortion World and other places in 3D
  • Possibly Mega Infernape, Mega Empoleon, Mega Torterra
  • Primal Dialga and Primal Palkia (Maybe something else like Temporal Dialga and Spacial Palkia?)
  • Maybe a epic Post Game Giratina hunt
  • Many more features I can't think of
For me, I would be able to know Sinnoh more! :D