• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

When life gives you....

chances are Id be the idiot that wouldn't even realize it was a threat, there is also a chance i may be completely oblivious to it all together so probably nothing

when life gives you the look. you know. the look... that look of anger and frustration... yea! THAT ONE!

you give life a good firm back of the head smack. also wear rings so they really know whats up .

when life gives you a bill. life has given a lot of stuff. you think all that stuff is free? at least life was nice enough to give a 20% discount

its dragon ball z money
MV5BMGMyOThiMGUtYmFmZi00YWM0LWJiM2QtZGMwM2Q2ODE4MzhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc2Nzg5OTQ@._V1_.jpg

as much as i like youtube i can't think of any i would want to stream with. i'd say a lot of stupid stuff and get confused. i do that on a regular basis so in comparison to my regular daily routine it might come off as astute or sophisticated

when life gives you a mario hat
(almost forgot to add the question)

You decide to watch it but realize you have nothing to watch it on so you just open youtube to watch it and reflect on why life pushed you to buy it in the first place...

When life gives you terracota soldiers...

you put NyQuil inside the sandwich then feed it to a snorlax in the middle of the road. (you should make sure there is nothing you need on the other side of the road first.)
giphy.gif

when life gives you the spotlight (i accidentally mistaken this thread with the person below you one)

Last edited: