• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

When life gives you....

You think nothing of it because your a troublesome husband. Your perfect for each other. Don't change a thing.
giphy.gif

When life gives you a gundam

You cherish it and put it over your mantlepiece, assuming you have one.

When life gives you the choice between being on the recieving end of a Crossbow or a Longbow...

You choose crossbow, since that can't get as far into a torso as a longbow can, and also it takes longer to reload a crossbow.

When life gives you emotional pain all the time...

Your mental and physical health go down until at some point you turn into a ghost pokémon that's horribly deformed and with even worse depression... on the bright side you get a signature move called "woeful weep" a special attack which has 70 base damage, 100 accuracy, lowers targets speed ,and 10pp...

Insert an unknown "!"

chib

Previously chibighost
well, assuming you meant that life gives me an unknown !, i make it a question mark and send it back

when life gives you jellyfish..

I write things correctly, cause my grammar is god awful ,and autocorrect is pretty dang helpful. When it isn't telling me that a word I know to be correctly spelled isn't correct. Autocorrect is always telling me my RP characters names are spelled wrong.

When life gives you a group intervention and tells you that you have a problem.

I move to an animal crossing village and start a new business selling sunglasses. Not just any sun glasses ,but all of the best sunglasses in the game. I'll also sell swords(decoration). There will be one sword that's extremely expensive, and can only be purchased if you've bought one of everything. What's special about this sword is that you can actually carry it around... I'll also take up fishing in my free time.

When life gives you a cool new television room ,but tricks you by locking the door ,and forcing you to watch 80 hours of forklift safety instruction videos from the 1980s.

chib

Previously chibighost
i become a forklifter, forklift the wall, and flip life off.

when life gives you magic beans that grow into a huge beanstalk into the clouds that leads you to murderous giants..

I become a giant slayer.the skies will rain the blood of giants for weeks without end. Screams will echo for miles, their souls will be ripped away as I claim them putting them in my soul collection, and the gods will chant my name as they revel in my acts.

When life gives you hips that don't lie.

You burn this... this thing... This... abomination! And demand that it be remade with mustard. Some dam nasty hethen putting ketchup on the burger without the mustard... hells wrong with people these days... Can they leave some ketchup on the side? I like to dig it in ketchup like its a giant french fry...

When life gets this song stuck in your head;

You create the village hidden in the memes. Only the most dope shinobi of all time live in the village hidden in the memes.

When life smiles at you and tells you everything is going to be alright, but its obvious that life doesn't look very confident in saying that.

Then your head into a heavy state of depression and trepidation towards the meaning of life. The bewilderment towards the mind increases drastically while you endeavour to bottle up your emotions of truth, afraid of how others would subsiquently react towards how you truly feel... Suddenly you feel something razor sharp, prise your sense of trust as a lie can do such damage and kills your inner inhibition towards life...

Anyways

When Life gives you Furries

You understand that a lot of them are completely fine, normal human beings, and you know that you shouldn't have a negative connotation towards 80% of that group.
your did it.png
When life gives you a flame-thrower...

You burn them! All of the furries! Not because they are furries ,but because you now have a flame thrower! Burn everything. Soon you will feed the world to your flame thrower.

CWqMTKG.gif

When life gives you a life lesson in regards to the importance of hygiene.