• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wolfborn: The School of Powers

Jesse was biting into a slice of "Ultra-Cheeses Pizza" (it really lived up to the name) and he saw the massive griffin, with the silver-haired boy. He dropped his pizza, and stared at the griffin. Before his pizza hit the ground, Jesse quickly pointed his finger down, and it floated to him, ad he held it. His face still remained shocked. After the boy and griffin walked past him, he snapped into reality, and turned around. Ashes was chewing on his large Dragon Steak. Jesse had packed a large supply of them in-case the cafe didn't sell any, and they didn't.

"Sooo..." He walked over to the boy. "I really think your griffin is awesome! Do you want to... uh... do you want me to buy you a pizza or something? I've got a lot of money, it's fine.". Ashes greeted the griffin, and hoped to make a good impression just like Jesse wanted to do too.

Athena looked at Jesse and was about to assume a battle stance as she was afraid the man would harm her beloved owner. Roman knew about this and held his hand out, gesturing her to stand down and so she did. Roman turned his head to look at Jesse while he put his hands in his coat pockets.

"I'm glad you like my Griffin, I do to." He said as the latter went to nuzzle him. "Her name's Athena and regarding the food. I could eat and don't worry about paying, I have plenty of money with me, and I mean plenty. Thank you anyway for the offer on buying for me... sorry, what's your name?" Roman asked.

Last edited:
Crystal watched Levi grab all the food, giving puppy eyes to Mark. She giggled as he had to buy it all for the cute little creature. Sapphire had finished her treat, and Crystal took the plate back to be washed up, giving a quick stroke to Levi as she walked by, laughing again. She also bought some pizza for herself, along with cat treats for the days ahead. Crystal walked back to the table and sat next to Mark, they both ate their pizza and Sapphire tried jumping up to get the pepperoni, only to be pushed back onto the floor. When Jesse came to sit down aswell, Crystal watched him attempt to eat his super cheesy pizza, holding in her laughter.

After a while, the girl looked behind her, seeing Jesse turn his head and run outside to someone. She saw a griffin and opened her mouth wide, "I'm going to check that out, Jesse went over already!" She said, before leaping out her seat, turning into a small falcon and quickly flying over, landing again as a human. She looked at the new boy infront of her, he looked a few years older, but she smiled at him. He was asking Jesse his name, so she took the chance to introduce herself too. "Hi! I'm Crystal, cool griffin by the way. I have a white Maine Coon, she's a nice little cat.."

Sapphire came running over to Crystal outside and stood still, slowly stepping back as she saw the big griffin infront of her. She gave a nervous 'meow' and hid behind Crystal's legs, peeking out. When she heard her name, her ears perked up and she walked out to the new boy, saying hello by touching his leg with her paw. She even attempted to walk over to the Griffin, careful not to get too close.

Roman and Athena turned their heads to Crystal and Sapphire and smiled lightly. "Hello there Crystal, you can call me Roman, this majestic beast with me is Athena." he said as he looked and slowly kneeled down at the cat to gently stroke it. Athena also lowered herself slowly to Sapphire and cooed lightly with a smile. Roman and Athena were only in school for two minutes and they already got bombarded with attention, luckily it wasn't for being a Mercer but for just looking cool... mainly the Griffin, but that didn't blow away Roman's confidence.

When Crystal and Sapphire ran to see the awesome Griffin, Mark came a few minutes after eating his pizza. "C'mon Levi, let's sneak up on him and his Griffin for the laughs. Levi agreed happily, and Mark went his pet to try and scare Roman and Athena. "Boo!" screamed Mark to see what happened.

(OOC: I'm kinda hoping that Roman and Athena will get scared, and Athena gets mad and attacks Mark and Levi, if that's okay with you @Red Gallade)

Roman flinched at the scare, but Athena instantly whacked Mark with her tail, must be a reflex to anyone who attacks from behind. "What the hell?!" Roman asked sternly as he looked at Mark and Levi. "Was that necessary?" He asked as Athena growled aggressively at Mark.

(Never scare Athena :p)

Last edited:
Having finished painting a skull and crossbones on her door (to compliment the large KEEP OUT), Del was beginning to feel a familiar feeling. Her stomach growled. She... Was hungry. Going back into her room, Arsen perked up when his master arrived.
"Okay, Arsen. We're going out. But remember... No biting. Okay? No biting." Del said, pointing at her snake. Arsen nodded, then slithered around Del's ankle and up her leg. Arsen slithered up Del's jacket until he finally made himself comfortable wrapped around Del's waist, like a belt. Adjusting her breath mask, Del walked out into the hallway and towards the dining area, careful to close her door behind her.

Crystal watched Mark walk over to see Roman too. She got a bit curious of why he started sneaking from behind, until he shouted loudly, making the two arrivals angry. Sapphire backed away from the growling griffin that seemed nice before, nuzzling back into Crystal’s legs. Even Roman changed his attitude to the situation, almost as if a fight was going to happen. “Hey! Guys! Don’t fight over it, it was a bit of fun.. right Mark..?” She said with an awkward smile, trying to stop the growling and raised voices. She leaned down to Sapphire, picking her up and also took a few steps back, still trying to smile.

A few moments later, Crystal saw the girl from the first dorm walked to the Cafe, and tried to take this as a chance to get away from what was about to happen. “I’m just going to say hi to Del..be right back!” She slowly went towards Del, still holding Sapphire in her arms. When she reached the girl, she did a small wave. “Hi there.. I know we didn’t exactly get along the first time we met, but maybe it will be better this time..? I.. uh..” She felt awkward, not really knowing what to say around this amount of intimidation, but wanted to be on good levels with everybody she met, instead of making enemies. Even Sapphire said hello in her own way, with a little ‘meow’.

"Yeah, it was a bit of fun," said Mark, angrily and pointing at Roman. "UNTIL YOU RUINED IT!!!" Mark had gotten mad and showed it with his face. Levi was scared, so he ran behind Crystal, hoping a fight wouldn't happen. Mark closed his eyes.............and then SMACK!

Mark had smacked the freak out of Roman, and he was ready to fight. "Fight me, owl, fight me!" yelled Mark at Athena, which is a Griffin and not an owl, but that was probably for insult purposes. Mark tried to pick up Levi, but he had left with Crystal and Sapphire to talk to Del. Mark opened his eyes wide open, and was not prepared. He was ready to get pummeled.

Roman took the smack... but his only reaction was turning his head back and looked at Mark with glowing red eyes. "How dare you..." He muttered as his body began to faintly emit a black smoke. He held out his hand and snapped his fingers, a split second later, Athena pounced toward Mark like a predator striking it's prey.

"Never inflict pain on a Mercer, unless you want to suffer." Roman said sternly, he held some of his anger back as he didn't wish to do anything that he would regret. Athena on the other hand growled angrily at Mark and looked as if she would attack any second.

Mark tried to run around to escape Athena. Athena looked very angry, and Mark didn't want to die at that age. "What the heck are you anyway?" yelled Mark, still running. Mark was getting tired, so he gave up. "Jesse, help me out please?!" yelled Mark, hoping Crystal would come as well.

"Roman Mercer, you would do well to remember that and what Athena here is capable of doing to anyone who hurts me in any way." He said sternly as he held out his hand to make Athena stand down. "Never and I mean NEVER do that again." Roman said as his eyes flashed red on the second mention of 'Never' as he went back to his walk to the café in the hopes that he could eat in peace and away from any more pranksters.

Last edited:
Del looked at the girl that had approached her, trying to figure out what she was talking about. It took a moment for Del to realize that this was, in fact, the same girl that had tried to say hi to Del back in Del's dorm. She looked at the blonde girl again. She... was really different from the others back at the Junkyard. Back at the Junkyard, when people approached you like that they usually wanted something. Or were trying to distract you. But for some reason, Del got the feeling that this girl didn't have any ill intent like that. Del sighed, and Arsen looked up at Del curiously.
"Look... You don't seem all that bad. But you really don't want to be around me." Del said. She wasn't trying to blame Crystal or anything, just trying to warn her. People that stayed around Del usually didn't last long. "Trust me."
Del went to walk into the cafeteria, only to find a boy and a huge, bird/lion creature was leaving it.

Crystal looked back, seeing Mark being attacked by the big Griffin, she watched as the bird got off of him, and Roman walked away. She quickly made a thumbs up to Mark to see if he was okay, and turned back to Del, who again, walked away after giving a warning. "Sorry.. I won't bother you again." She muttered, loud enough that she hoped Del would hear her.

Crystal put Sapphire down, and picked up Levi instead to walk him back over to Mark. "That was a fight alright, I'd recommend not making enemies, but whatever you feel like, I guess. Anyway, here's Levi, he was so cute, hiding behind me like that!" She handed him over to his owner again and stroked his head. Sapphire followed behind Crystal, staring as the Griffin and the new boy walked away. "I want to explore the arcade! I'm guessing your coming, right?" She said, starting to walk in the arcade's direction. "Oh, and Jesse! Feel free to come too if you want, I don't mind. You too Ashes." Sapphire trotted along too after rubbing against Mark's legs, trying to get him to come as well.

After a short walk across the fountain area and into the school, the big neon sign that said 'BAZAARCADE - COME AND PLAY' was lit up at the front of what seemed to be the arcade. "I guess it's called Bazaarcade then!" Crystal said, walking inside and going straight to the money converter machine. She slotted in a couple pounds, and ended up with glowing tokens with a big neon 'B' on them for Bazaarcade. She threw down some treats from the cafe for Sapphire to keep her occupied and started looking at all the games. "Does anyone need any money or tokens? I have quite a lot." She said to anyone that came with her, or anybody nearby.

As Roman and Athena entered the café, he went to find a table suitable for a man and a fully grown lion sized being. He then sat down and had a look at what they had. "Hmmm, I'll take a veggie burger, what about you Athena?" He asked as he showed her the menu. Athena held out one of her front talons and pointed at what appeared to be a slice of steak. "Alright then, steak it is." He said as he closed his menu and patiently waited for their meals.

Once the meals arrived, Athena wolfed hers down while Roman took his time trying not to make too much of a mess while eating. "I wonder what other places I can check out before lessons..." He muttered in between bites of his burger. He looked around to see if anyone of interest was around... not that he would make a move on them.

Mark put a thumbs up right back to Crystal, but it seemed like he wasn't okay. He just stood right back up again, coughing a little as he got up. "I'm not trying to make enemies. It was kinda his fault anyway." Mark said, after Crystal had spoken with Levi in her hands. Levi smiled to Crystal after she spoke, because she thought it was cute that Levi had hid behind her during the small fight.

Since Mark went to every single place Crystal had went to, Sapphire purred against him, and Mark didn't want to see Roman again, Mark agreed and followed along to go to the arcade. Mark saw the beautiful neon sign that said "BAZAARCADE" as he was following Crystal. Mark gave treats to Levi as well, and 2 toys so that if Crystal wanted to play with a toy, Levi could share. "Behave, and don't get lost." said Mark to Levi, as he went with Crystal to get some tokens.
Mark grabbed some tokens when Crystal offered and then said as he started walking around for a bit, "How about we try that game right there called 'APOCALYPSE'? You up for it?"

As Mark asked to play ‘APOCALYPSE’, Crystal nodded. She slotted in two tokens, one each for her and Mark to play. There were two guns at the front, and she grabbed one of them, leaving one for Mark aswell and put the game on. Despite her personality overall, she was decently good with a weapon, you never know when you would need one. She looked over to her friend beside her, and back to her screen, they had already got to wave 10, and were on a roll.

After a while more, a glow-in-the-dark, mega zombie boss appeared after a message, ‘Kill this last, hardest boss to get the best prize of all. No regrets.’ “Woah, we need a prize! We’re doing amazing here, come on Mark, let’s do it!”

Once Roman ate the last of his burger, he wiped off any mess he had on him with a napkin, Athena stood up and licked her beak after her meal. "Was it good, Athena?" Roman asked, Athena responded with a nod and a coo as they walked out and looked around to see what else the school had to offer. "Hmmm, do I go back to my dorm and read a book like my family would want... or do I go to the cool looking arcade because I want to..." Roman asked rhetorically as he looked at Athena with a smirk. He clapped as he made his decision, "Arcade it is." He said as he walked in to the latter and checked out what games seemed interesting as well as spotting two familiar individuals.

"I'm ready, yeah!" said Mark, after Crystal had talked about beating the hard boss for a marvelous prize. Mark put his gun in position, and starting shooting like crazy when the final wave started. "Don't hold back, Crystal. We can do this!" said Mark. After a while the boss was at very low health, almost defeated. Mark was ready for anything that the boss had to throw at the two.

"Yes!" Crystal screeched as she made one last shot, exploding and killing the boss all in one whole. A light came from the top of the game and slowly flew down into Mark and Crystals reach. It faded away, revealing a glow-in-the-dark, big token as a prize, with another token after. Crystal took one and gave one to Mark, "We did it Mark! We're a great team!" She put it into her pocket in her shorts, it still made a small glow. She went over to Sapphire and Levi near the entrance, almost walking into Roman who has just come in. "Mark, don't look now.. but it's Roman.." She smiled at the boy and waved hello. "Me and Mark were just playing here, but it's nice to see you again! You too Athena!" She said, stroking Athena's large head gently. Sapphire took a look too, giving a meow hello to the two.

Syn had been extremely surprised when he was walking in an alley a few days ago and found an ornate letter lying neatly on the ground as if someone had put it there on purpose. He was more surprised whe he saw it was for him, and yet more surprised when he saw it was from the School of Wolfborn, which he had believed to be urban legend. How had they found him? How did they even know who he was? There were so many questions to be answered. However, he was at the meeting place specified to bring him there, and a small helicopter was there.
“Come on in!” Shouted the pilot over the noise of the blades. “This is for you after all, so don’t just stand there.”
“How...” muttered the skeptical Syn as he boarded the Helicopter.
“Well, we couldn’t take you there by Jumbo Jet like we do with everyone else, because you were a little late.” Explained the pilot, “But I hope this ride is just as comfortable.”
—————————————————————————————————————————————
The castle of Wolfborn stretched high into the sky, and he saw kids his age playing on the ground. The helicopter landed. “Well, kid. This is your stop. Here is your schedule and room key. Hope you enjoy your stay.”
As Syn walked to his room, he saw all the other people, and thought, ‘I wonder how many rich kids go here. This is a great opportunity for me to get some money, learn some new forms to turn into, and have fun doing it!’
Syn had finally arrived at the door of a room labeled with his name, and he tried the key. As he entered, he could see tons of locks to practice on and a very comfy bed, for both him and his pet, Therian, who exited his pocket cube form and became its normal form, quickly falling asleep in its bed. “I get the feeling this is going to be a lot more than a business endeavor,” Said Syn, and then he left the room, not failing to notice with his keen thieves’ vision the absurd amount of locks on the inside of the door to keep intruders out. “Ha! Its almost like they knew everything about me!” He said aloud in the empty hallway, and then he headed for the Bazaarcade, which he had seen from the chopper, in hopes of meeting some friends and stealing some prizes.

Last edited:
Roman smiled as he looked at the pair... mainly Crystal. "Likewise, I'm just gonna see what games there are, perhaps air hockey or one of those dance machines." He said as he put his hands in his pockets and looked around. "What do you guys think I should do?" He asked while Athena gave a cheerful coo to at Crystal as the latter stroked her. When Sapphire meowed in greeting, she replied with an owl's hoot.

Syn walked into the arcade and saw a group of 3 other students talking. Carefully avoiding them, but paying attention to them, Syn transformed into the girl and walked over to the game with the biggest prize, one of those games where you try and stick the key through the little tiny hole and knock something down. Of course, he wasn’t planning on doing that. Syn quietly and expertly opened up the glass without setting off the alarm and took out a ton of large glow-in-the-dark tokens. Then he began to put the glass back on, saying, “They’ll never know what hit them, and if they did, she’ll get in trouble, not me. It’s perfect...”

“Dance machines seem cool, you should try one of those! Maybe Athena could even have a go.” She said, looking at Athena’s large body, claws and paws. Crystal went over to the dance machine, getting Roman to come with her. “Let me just try something quick.. Sapphire! Get over here!” She put a token into the machine and stepped on the arrows shown, starting to dance, and after the round was over, she put Sapphire on, pointing her to the arrows and to the screen showing where to stand. “Sapphire, you got it?” The cat responded with a small meow, and the game started up. At first, she just watched the screen and looked down, but after a few seconds, she seemed to get the idea after watching Crystal do it and started to stand on the arrows with small leaps to get to each one. “Aww.. she actually did it, aren’t you a smart little cat!” She said, petting Sapphire and fluffing up her fur after her round was done. “Sorry, I just wanted to see if that would work, ha. You can go now!” She said, stepping aside for Roman to go in. She looked behind her to find where Mark was at that point, and spotted something.. fishy. After transforming into a mouse, she quietly snuck over without a squeak and stood behind the person that was.. her. She then transformed back, got the persons attention and looked at them, up and down. “Hey.. how did you..? This is me!” She looked in her lookalike’s hand and spotted a ton of the big token prizes. “Did you win those? I thought they’re supposed to be really hard to get.”

Roman nodded. "Alright, dancing it is, and Athena's a lil' too big to even fit in the square anymore- sorry girl." He said as he turned to stroke his beloved Griffin who quietly cooed and looked down. Roman chuckled when he saw Crystal's cat dance. "That's just adorable." He said as he went to start the machine and took off his coat, revealing underneath to be only a tank top as he looked at Athena and held out his coat. "Hold this for me, please." He requested as Athena walked up and gently held Roman's coat with her beak.

Roman clicked a few of his bones before he went to select a dance. "Alright, let's go for one of the hardest ones there is." He said as he searched through the songs and found one that looked to be almost impossible. "There we go... let's dance." He said as he got his feet ready, when the song started and the arrows appeared like a full on bombardment, he wasted no time getting to them and didn't miss a single one.

“Uh... well...” Syn responded to the unknown girl bombarding her with questions. “I have an important class I’m gonna miss, talk to you later!”
With that, Syn broke into a run and left the arcade, transforming into another random student he had seen in the arcade as soon as he had turned the corner, in hopes of throwing her off. ‘I can’t have her finding out I robbed this place using my powers. Ugh... If I had brought Therian, I could have had him transform into an eagle and fly me away!’ Thought Syn, annoyed. The he ran for the dorms hoping for help from his pet.
——————————————————————————————————————————
Meanwhile, Therian was sleeping soundly in its bed, and was safely locked behind several door locks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi flew through the sky in the form of a great white dragon, her two Servals sitting on her back. It had been a long journey, but she was finally here. She landed on the island, then transformed back into her human self. Exited, she and her two companions ran through the entrance. "arcade...where is an arcade" She thought to herself, not even bothering to go to her dorm first, witch was dorm 28, her lucky number. She ran down the left corridor and sped into the arcade, Mitch and Sprite following after. She rummaged through her pocket for one of the four ten dollar notes her mother gave her before she left. "Aha!" she thought, taking one out her pocket. Hurriedly, she inserted it into the change machine for some tokens, but none fell out. "ERROR" was displayed on the screen. "Stupid machine!" She snarled, kicking it. Just then, what seemed like all the tokens in the arcade fell out. Before anyone could spot her, she started stuffing her pockets with the game tokens, then, pressed the "Eject" button to get her money back. She was rich!

Hmm... It doesn’t look like she chased me. Maybe I can go back in this new form and get some more prizes. She probably won’t recognize me.” Thought Syn. “First though, I should go get my pet.
After Syn had gotten Therian, He returned to the Bazaarcade and saw a girl with her pockets stuffed with tokens. “Hmm... I wonder how she got those.
“Well, I need to get some prizes of my own.” Said Syn as he and Therian walked up while still in that random student’s body to the still startled girl from earlier. “Hey! My name is Jeff! You stole $1000 from me! Give it back or else!”
Meanwhile, Syn was actually trying to get a little closer to pickpocket her and take her stuff, particularly the token she had.

D

Deleted member 227971

Delphi turned around sharply, being a physic she sensed he would try to pickpocket her. "Hey! What are you doing!? Your not trying to pickpocket me, are you?" She snapped. Her wings unfolded and her tail feathers bristled, her tail spines erect, something she does when she is scared or angry. Sprite and Mitch hissed at him, their amber eyes Turing to slits. "And leave her alone!" She said, referring to Crystal.

Crystal headed back over to Roman, watching him expertly dance, without missing a single move. "That was amazing! Even Sapphire was shocked, right girl?" Sapphire responded with a meow, and went to stand with Athena. "I saw this weird person before, they were.. me, if I remember rightly, and they looked like they were stealing those big token prizes. When I confronted them about it, they just ran away and turned into someone else, I think they have shape shifting powers, but still, it was just.. a weird experience. Sorry, I just thought I should tell someone before it's too hard to believe." Sapphire hadn't even seen what happened, and started tilting her head, being confused at what she had just heard.

A few minutes after Crystal had spoken to Roman, a random kid ran up to her, talking nonsense. Sapphire hissed at the random student to go away, and Crystal sort of just snarled. "Go away. I don't even know you, and I haven't given anybody any money!" She stepped back, watching him leer towards her for something. "And don't try anything, we have witnesses." As another random student, this time a girl, with wings, ears and a tail spoke to the boy, Sapphire hissed lower and slowly started walking towards the so called 'Jeff' looking ready to attack. "Thanks for helping.." She said to the girl, not knowing what was actually going on anymore.

After a few more slow seconds had passed, Sapphire was just a few inches away from the student, and she suddenly pounced, claws out and all. She tried to knock down the boy as if she was a bigger cat and scratched his face, and wherever else she could. "Sapphire!" Crystal screeched, not knowing if she should drag the cat off or stop her. "Um.. I.. S-sorry..?" She stood, looking blankly at the student, and back to Roman and Mark. "Guys, what do I do??"

After the cat attacked Syn, he was extremely surprised, but a cat’s claws aren’t that big, no matter how much she clawed. “Grr... this is harder than I thought it would be.” Said Syn aloud, as Therian hit the smaller cat off of him. Syn had transformed into his normal body, and slowly, painfully got up from the ground. He turned his hand into a blade, the only non-human form he knew, and he held it out in front of him in case the cat attacked again.

OOC: How Syn transforms into blade, just to give you an idea: sorry still getting link:?
Srysly, it is blocked by my school iPad. Know what, if you really wanna know, do it yourself: look up: Star Trek ds9 Laas mines bigger clip

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

He means this video :
Sprite and Mitch leaped in front of Sapphire, Hissing at Syn. Delphi aimed her tail spikes at him, witch where armed with poison, not deadly, but strong enough to make you go unconscious. "Back off, or i'll shoot!" She hissed, her ears flattening.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Shoot!” Said Syn laughing, “You couldn’t hit me with one of those if you tried. I have very very fast reflexes, and don’t worry, I won’t hesitate to stab you. Plus, if you hit me, I would report you to the head teacher. Obviously, someone cheated on getting tokens.” Syn was pointing at her pockets when he said this. “Now I’ll just go. Come on, Therian!”
He walked off with his golden tiger and thought, ‘She’ll never notice I took her token while I yelled at her, heheheh... only too bad I couldn’t take that other girl’s cats’ collars. They looked valuable.

Yes that is the right one, but it doesn’t post as a video link, it posts as an image, and a big one too, which really annoyed me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

(Occ: The cats collars are fake gems BTW)

"Wait!" She yelled, retracting the spines from her tail. But he was already gone. She quickly teleported to her room and unlocked it with her key, told Mitch and Sprite to stay inside and turned into a white mouse. Hurriedly, she scampered into his pocket, waiting for him to go to his room so she could confront him.

Syn reached his room and went in, being careful to lock all the locks behind him. The lazy cat named Therian promptly went to its bed and fell asleep. Meanwhile, Syn pulled out all his tokens, including the new one, and put them in a bank that had been put there by his thoughtful decorators, with several impressive looking locks that Syn thought he would easily be able to pick if he needed to. He then sat down on a couch in front of a TV, sighed, and said, “This has been a good first day of school so far...”
He applied bandages to his wound and then emptied out his pockets of anything else he stole during the day. A wallet, a few loose bills, some change, a gift card for Sunset Café... ‘Might use that later...’ Thought Syn. Then he felt one last thing in his pocket. And he pulled out a small mouse. Instantly disgusted, after all, he was a thief not a hobo, and he did have standards, he threw the mouse at a wall, instantly regretting the decision as he knew it would be difficult to find it again in his new room, although it was a pretty simple room, he didn’t know it very well.

Last edited:
Once the music stopped, Roman wiped off a bit of sweat on his forehead and held his hand out whilst Crystal congratulated him. "Thanks, funny enough; I sometimes dance in my spare time and have gotten good at many different styles." He said as he put on his black coat once more. Athena then looked down at Sapphire with a cheerful coo before they were interrupted by a newcomer. Before he knew it, Syn came and a fight broke out before him, he didn't do much as he was relatively exhausted from the dancing he did earlier. Athena would have stepped in, but hesitated as Roman didn't give her the order. Although Roman did keep a keen eye on what was happening; those people's powers and their pets mainly in hopes that next time would prove more fruitful for him.

Crystal watched the boy's pet hit Sapphire off of him, luckily, being a cat, she landed on all fours, basically fine. A few moments later, the two new students had gone in a flash. "Right, ooookay.." She went over to Roman again and smiled. "So, now that's over, it's going to be dark soon and I was planning to have a sort of.. slumber party? If that sounds good with you. Other people will be there if they want to come." She put her hand down into her short pockets to get her big token out to show him, but much to her surprise, it wasn't there. She put her hand back down to her side and let it slide for now. "That scum shape shifter must've pickpocketed me.. I'll have to get that back later, I guess." While she let Roman think, Crystal called Sapphire over to give her a look over for injuries, or anything like that. The cat walked into her owner's arms and let her give her a look a over. The little cat was fine, apart from some dirt off of the boy, Sapphire was pretty proud of putting up a fight for Crystal. She trotted on over to Roman after Crystal put her down and rubbed against him happily.

Roman smiled at Sapphire and knelt down to stroke the latter. His eyes widened lightly at the offer of joining a slumber party. "Honestly, I've never been to one, I'd love to join for the experience." He said with a smile as he stood up and Athena cooed in excitement. "Want me to provide anything for it?" He asked as he fluffed his coat a bit before he put his hands in his pockets.

D

Deleted member 227971

"OOF!" said Delphi as she hit the wall. "What was that for!?" she said questioning him. "I Only came here to talk! I heard what you said in your head. She obviously cheated on getting tokens. I was going to tell you but after that i don't feel like it." She turned her back on him, her little pink mousey tail flicking.

“If there’s anything you want to bring for Athena or yourself, feel free to bring stuff!” Crystal also ushered Mark to come listen. “I was going to invite everyone we’ve met so far, if that sounds good. Although, I haven’t seen Del or Jesse in a while, they could be busy getting ready for classes tomorrow, that’s okay though.” She was planning on this to be a bonding thing, after all. She also told Mark to bring anything he wants. “So, I’m going to go get ready for the party, I’ll see you guys there at.. 8 PM! We need sleep for school, so probably better not to go too late.” And with that, Crystal called Sapphire over and walked out of the arcade, back to the cafe to buy some pizza for everyone.

After she got the pizza, Crystal headed back to her dorm and grabbed some envelopes and letters. Sapphire went to sleep in her bed, slowly purring to sleep.

Hi, (name)!

Here’s an invitation to my slumber party tonight. I was thinking it could be a bonding experience before our classes tomorrow, but mostly just a last bit of fun on our first day. Please try and arrive around 8 PM. This IS still school after all, so we need sleep. Unfortunately, it’s not actually a proper slumber party since my dorm is too small to fit more beds for everyone, so you’ll have to go home when ready.

From, Crystal. ;D’

“Done and done! Sapphire, I’m just going to deliver these, you stay here.” She said to the sleeping cat, just in case she heard a single word in that sentence. Crystal left her dorm with a small pile of letters for everyone. On Del and Jesse’s she wrote, ‘I know you might be busy, so don’t worry if you can’t come, I understand!’ But still left a letter on each of their doorsteps, and then left one for Syn (Much to her demise, but she wanted to be nice anyway), Delphi, Mark and Roman. Back in her dorm, she put out a pile of paper plates and cups, pizza to choose from and a glass of lemonade and an assortment of fizzy drinks to choose from. “Right, that’s enough for everyone, I think!” By that time, it was around the end of 7 PM, so she was expecting arrivals soon enough, and sat on her bed, playing on her phone.