• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your favourite Pokemon

Normal: Kecleon
Fire: Magcargo
Water: Feraligatr
Grass: Victreebel
Flying: Noivern
Bug: Scolipede
Ice: Avalugg
Fighting: Toxicroak
Psychic: Reuniclus
Dark: Skuntank
Fairy: Mawile
Ghost: Gengar
Steel: Aggron
Ground: Nidoking
Rock: Gigalith
Poison: Seviper, Grimer

well for me i would say my list im not added pokemon such as mewtwo charzaid and no lengdaris so its far and all of it will just be lengds so my top6 and why 6.vensaur (bublsaur never gets pick so sad) 5.furfrou (cause its the best pokemon dog) 4.nidoking 3.lucario 2.rotom 1.espeon

I love dragon types, three in particular: Dragonite, Latias, and Kyurem (White)
And why? Dragon types are awesome! :blush:

Attachments

• Kyurem.gif
    Kyurem.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I like alakazam his mega evolve form shows all of his knowlege combine he is more of a human than a
pokemon cause he has a IQ of 100 but think about how much more smarter he is mega evolved

Hmmm that's a hard question

1. Eevee. Always has been, always will be.
2. Eevee's evolutions. Always will be as well
3. Pikachu, bulbasuar and ivysaur, cyndaquil and quilava, Noivern and hydreigon, seadra, fenniken, most other Pokemon as well
4. Any Pokemon I don't like (not many, most are amazing! :D)

I'm a huge fan of Houndour. Honestly until X/Y I felt he was a very underrated Pokémon. His Dark/Fire typing is very unique, and overall his stats are very useable. I was annoyed as a kid that I had to trade him from GSC to another GSC just to use him in the main game. That said I loved having access to him in the Orre region. To boot Gen IV fixed the mistakes of GSC and made it so that you could pick him up mid game in HGSS. Aesthetically speaking I've never loved any Pokémon near as much accept for the Cyndaquil line and Umbreon. All in all Houndour, and his evolution are nothing short of awedome!

It's easy for me to answer that, I was always in love with ghosts types and especially the gengar. I know it can be something very common but it's really the pokemon that always loved especially.

Second in rank is surely the umbreon that despite not being a ghost, is very cute!

It keeps changing over the years, but my favorite would have to be Jolteon.
1. I love the electric type
2. Cool design
3. Fast special sweeper
4. First eeveelution I used in XD and it's very helpful. Especially catching shadow pokemon if you have Thunder Wave on it.

quilava i love the flames and how fast and cute he is!
Quilava is one of my favorites too. I agree on how cute it is.

One word.....Absol...............

It keeps changing over the years, but my favorite would have to be Jolteon.
1. I love the electric type
2. Cool design
3. Fast special sweeper
4. First eeveelution I used in XD and it's very helpful. Especially catching shadow pokemon if you have Thunder Wave on it.

That's ONE of my faves but sorry I grew up on third gen sooo...ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
:love:I love Ho-oh:love: It's so amazing and strong!

(Admin edit: Please do not post other people's art uncredited).

Last edited by a moderator:
I Think My Fav Is Noibat Cuz They Are Cute )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Я Думаю Мой Любимчик Это Нойбат Они Милые )

If you haven't guessed it by my Profile pic and my name, my favorite Pokemon is definitely Bisharp. Being my favorite Pokemon for nearly a year now, I love its design, concept of a mix between a Chess Piece and a Samurai, and its unique typing!

Top 10 Pokemon I like:
1-Delcatty/Skitty
2-Minccino
3-Victini
4-Squirtle
5-Zorua/Zoroark
6-Snivy
7-Reshiram/White Kyurem
8-Ampharos
9-Oshawott
10-Latias

It's a bit hard to answer because I keep changing my mind with each generation... Usually, I have favorites for each game/generation, and even though I like dark, ghost and dragon types more than the others, it's not always one of those types. My preferences are based on looks/cuteness (at least my definition of cuteness...), and its moves.

My favs include:
-Noivern (I absolutely love bats, and dragons... and Noibat is so cute!)
-Joltik (so freaking cute, also the first shiny I found myself)
-Torterra (my first ever starter, love him, bless his mighty Earthquake)
-Lucario (also part of my first team)
-Chandelure (seriously love this one, I love gothic style chandeliers and ghost types, also only female on my team in White)
-Scolipede (Jesus Christ I have like 3 of them in different teams, no idea why but I really like it)
-Typhlosion (he looks fluffy)
-Shelgon (I have no idea why)
-Trapinch (he's adorable)
-Mareep (adorable too)
-And various Pokémons I usually use for my teams because I especially like them: Gourgeist, Aegislash, Bisharp, Golurk, Cofagrigus, Krookodile, Gliscor, Weavile, Spiritomb, Honchkrow, Metagross, Banette, Sharpedo, Aggron, Shedinja, Tyranocif, Houndoom, Crobat, Umbreon, Gengar, Ninetales. (... see what I meant about ghost/dark types?)

Last edited:

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Eevee & Treecko.
I've acknowledged Eevee since Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow, First Generation Pokemon and beyond.
Eevee is just one Pokemon that always seems to amaze me, having multiple evolutions
one of each type. He's super lovable and adorable. normal types are pretty strong eevee
doesn't have to evolve to be strong, that's why he's #1 In my eyes forever.
Treecko is the just really cool, he's relaxed chill personality matches me more then any other
Pokemon honestly (chimchar is a good 3rd but still) when ash got treecko in the series
I was super excited when I watched him battle, I'm sure I was like what.. 15/16 when that
Gen. came on TV. but anyway treecko is a cool 2nd.

Last edited:
My favorite pokemon and why;
Yveltal- I like Yveltal because I find it oddly "cute" (I don't know how...) as well as powerful. And because I love many dark types.
Umbreon- I like Umbreon because both when it's shiny and not, it looks absolutley amazing. And it may be slow but I still love it.
Espeon- I like Espeon because psychic types are over powered and because it is adorable. cx
Murkrow- I like Murkrow quite a lot because; I feel sorry for it because of Honchkrow, it is somehow cute (I still dont know why xD ) and because I love dark types
Mightyena- I like Mightyena because it resembles a wolf. I have never really been much of a dog person, but that's off topic. Anyways, the next reason is obvious, so I feel no need to type it yet again xD
Lets just say, all of the Eevee evolutions (or Eeveelutions as they are likely called)- I love them all because they are basically cuteness evolving from cuteness c: heh. And because some of them are rather powerful for good reason and some are not for good reason.
Charizard- I like Charizard because it is just amazing. I'm still very surprised that it isn't a dragon type.
Lugia/Ho-oh- I like these two legendaries because they are automatically amazing! And because they are in the hardest pokemon games; Gold/Silver/HeartGold/Soulsilver.
Raichu- I like Raichu quite a bit because it looks amazing. And because it evolves from Pikachu who, apparently, no one can dislike for very long.
I still have a lot of other pokemon I love, but this is just to name a few!

Last edited: