• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Pokemon

I agree with Pokemon+girfan615, I LOVE Munchlax! He is just so cool looking, and he is obsessed with eating! He also learns swallow! He also evolves into Snorlax, which is one of the best pokemon in my opinion.

Uhhh... just to shorten it... Haunter, Giratina (origin form), Electivire, Magnemite, Scyther, Empoleon, Dialga, Regigigas, Regirock, Riolu, blah, blah, blah, etc.. They all look cool to me and are really powerful.

My favorites are:
1: Electivire (electro-pwn'age!)
2: Gliscor (how could you not like a flying earthquake scorpion?)
3: Gallade (it's everything Medicham should have been)
4: Swampert (mud bath anyone?)
5: Charizard (awesomest non-dragon dragon pokemon)

i agree with zezzyman on Gliscor and Charizard. I do really like Gligar too. That's when I know its a good pokemon- When I cant' decide which is better, it or its evolution.

really I have a lot of favorite pokemon I usually pick a favorite from each generation of pokemon.

From R/B/Y it's gotta be Venusaur, I mean, seriously he's a Dinosaur with a Giant Flower onb his back like seriously!

From G/S/C definitely Feraligatr

then from R/S/E it's Gardevoir, I've always beaten the game in Ruby and Emerald with a Gardevoir so I have to say she's my favorite

Then Finally from P/D/P it's a tie between Torterra and Rhyperior they're both awesome pokemon but seriously I can't really pick between them.

I see that a lot of people on this forum have some god taste in pokemon, I had a Charizard in my awesome team, but then I lost my Pearl version :( I can see that a lot of people like Eevee, can't say I'm much of a fan, but Lefeon, Jolteon, and Espeon have been at those tough moments to beat down the enemy.

My favourite pokemon is Swampert.The dual types of water+ground is a good combonation! But for the runner up for me is Dugtrio. It was my first Lv.100 pokemon and I also like ground-type pokemon.

Politoed! I love his attitude, his shiny form is my favorite color, I love water types, And he is overall awesome.

Togekiss is a strong second too because, c'mon, It's a pokemon about happiness!

My top 5:

1. Vulpix/Ninetales - because they're based on foxes, and foxes are my favorite animals.
2. Azurill - because it's so adorable. ^^
3. Lucario - because it's cool.
4. Houndoom - Because it looks like a devil dog.
5. Arcanine - for the same reason as Lucario.

My favorite pokemon is Charizard because of all the power it can have and some of its attacks are beautiful to me, I love all fire types, and my second fave is I would have to say Umbreon I also love dark types umbreon is so awesome when it comes to battles and it is so cute... ::)

1. Gengar (duh) because it looks amazing and if you read the info on all of the pokedexes you might be as well informed as me... Might! Gengar is the coolest ever.*squeals like a fangirl* (even though im a guy)
2. All of the eeveelutions because i love collecting. Face it the Eevee family is a collector's dream.
3. Tyranitar because it just rocks. No pun intended.
4. Mew caus it is the ancestor of all pokemon, how cool is that!
5. Scyther because i went to Dragonflycave.com and read "A Scyther's Story".

My first pokemon would have to be Charmander from the RBY days ;D
who could resist an orange lizard with a flaming tail? ::)

But my two favorite pokemon are Drapion and Typhlosion ;D
an armored scorpion and a flaming weasel. AWESOME

I believe I've posted in this topic before - go ahead and prove me wrong though.

Times change, and thus, my preferance also change. This being, I am not a whore for legendary Pokémon, but rather, the little yellow rat, Pikachu.

Ever since starting a new save on Leaf Green, I hunted down a Pikachu in... FFF I FORGOT THE NAME OF THAT DAMN FOREST

Still, I love the rat, and it's not because of the anime -- it's because it's so damn awesome in battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have I not yet responded to this generic and mundane question?
Oh please, spare me the enjoyment.

My favorite pokemon is Rotom. Unlike most other people, he is not my favorite simply because "I got him in so-and-so game", he is not an original, he is not immensly poweful. I do not adore him for his looks, and I do not find his five seperate forms terribly interesting.

Rotom is simply the pokemon I seem to connect with the best.
Argue all you want. He is but data in a video game, I agree. But when you're an artist and a writer, certain things inspire you. And for some unexplained reason, Rotom inspires me. ~Shvoltz~

I have to say Rotom. It just looks so huggable!
That would make for a major [glow=yellow,2,300]Zaker[/glow] moment, mind you.

But, of course, I have others who place as well:
2) The Unlegendary Heatran
3) Low Pressure cloak Castform
4) The Enchanted Kricketune
5) KR3$$3L1UH

Because... my god... the amount of times this topic is redone has driven me mad X)

So, it's staying here, stickified, for now. And with that, you may answer once and for all one of the most asked questions since "Which starter did you pick?"

What is/are your favourite Pokemon? If your favourites change, feel free to update with that.
Chimchar definitely Chimchar. ;D

10) Lucario

9) Latios (the only legendary in this list)

8) Eevee

7) Charizard

6) Torterra

The top 5!

5) Blastoise

4) Turtwig

3) Marshtomp

2) Arcanine

1) Umbreon!

My fave is Mew all the way. It's connected to all pokemon for one pointer, and it's cute, powerful, and psychic types rule. there are some runner-ups, too. Shaymin, Eevee, Jirachi, and Celebi. that's all.