• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your Favourite Pokemon

There Is A Few I Like,And I Shall List Them
Metagross:Idk Why,But It Appeals To Me In Awesome Power,Best Steel Psychic And The Power Makes Up For The Chore Of Beldum
Regice,Regirock,Registeel:They Have SEVEN EYES And They Look Awesome
Regigigas:My First Legendary
Magnezone:Looks Cool,12 Resistances
And Some Others.But Not As Much As These

Hm... it's either Gardevoir or Azelf.

Gardevoir is basically just because I like it. It's decently strong, elegant in appearance, and has a fantastic ability. Synchronize is just so much fun, especially when you give it a Lum berry.

Azelf because it defines how I battle so heavily. My modern strategies are somewhat lost when I cant use it for whatever reason.

I don't really get how you could spend the time to capitalize every word. Lolz.

and to stay on topic, Arcanine is one of my other favorites too. It's kinda cliche-ish now because it's so old and powerful, but it's so cool because it is powerful and yet elegant. A lot of powerful Pokemon aren't as beautiful. Take Tyranitar. It is sweet but you don't really want to look at a scary kind of face all the time. Arcanine is a beautiful canine. (as its name implies ;) ) Plus Arcanine is the most loyal Pokemon out there. According to Growlithe's Pokedex entry, it's "extremely loyal, it will fearlessly bark at any opponent to protect its own Trainer from harm." It also will remain motionless until given an order by its trainer according to another region's Pokedex entry. Arcanine is just an epicly awesome Pokemon. It is going to be the strongest Pokemon in the team I'm currently creating. (See my sig for the specific team)

So many to list...on top is Luxray because he has a beastly attack stat if you EV raise him, I like the way he looks, and Electric is my favorite type, above all.
But the runner ups for Rent's list would be:
Lucario (Uou can't turn down a mystical ninja dog)
Tyrogue (Yes just Tyrogue, I dislike all three of his evolutions)
Weavile/Shiftry (They're tied ;D)
Sharpedo (I just imagine he has a tail)
Electrode (BOOM)
Dragonite/Flygon/Salamence/Garchomp/Altaria/Kingdra (More along the lines of one of my favorite "teams")
Froslass (Promise me, Nintendo, that you'll make a male equivalent of Frosslass, like Gardevoir and Gallade)
Kangaskhan (Kangaroos are cool)
Zangoose (He always becomes my "hunter" with moves like False Swipe and such)

.............................Yep.

I would have to say Gallade. He kicks butt with a good movepool. A good variety of attacks, and an attack stat that makes you want to explode.

2nd is Metagross.

3rd is Gardevoir.

my favorite Pokemon would be Darkrai because, well... he's kinda like me. a misunderstood person nobody likes.... until they get to know me. and plus he looks awesome! and finally dark type has always been my fave.

My favorite pokemon is Skitty because even though it's small, it's one of the funnest pokemon and has a wide range of attacks you can teach it. And another plus- It's like the cutest pokemon ever created!! Masqearain follows in at a close second though because it's beauty and speed are both fabulous!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Well, I know I can warn you for that blatant attempt at smiley abuse.

Warned, pokepoke74, read the rules.

I have a lot that I like....

But my two favorites would have to be Shiftry and Spinda.

I really like Shiftry... a combination of my two favorite pokemon types? Whats cooler than that? And, it's based off of a Japanese spirit called a Tengu, which I think is especially awesome.

Spinda, I also love. Its wacky, and looks totally awesome. And it has so many different combinations for the spots on it!

Flygon and turtwig are my favorites. Flygon is just so cool, dragon types are the best and it's super strong.

Turtwig is so mellow how can you help but want to have one on your head.

update to my favorite- since i've gotten platinum my favorite has most indefinately become weavile- my weavile's name is Neptune and she's a level 98 with the move Blizzard, Ice beam, Dark Pulse and Ice Puch. yeah, all my other pokemon are still on like level 60, so it's my strongest. I got addicted to it fast- probably cuz it's a mix between my too favorite types- ice and dark, gotta love it.... i tell you, it's very hard to beat that combo.... others on my team are Frosslass, Absol, Pichu, Quilava and Dragonair.

Wow really hard to choose but narrowing it two I have t pick Dragonite and Garchomp. Dragonite cuz it was the first dragon overpowering pokemon I had and Grachomp cuz it looks really awesome.

My favorite pokemon is Lugia or Dragonite.
I like lugia because it can fly and has areoblast, also i tend to mold in toward dragon, flying and psychic types!

I like Dragonite because he is a very strong dragon and dragon is my favorite type and he is strong and kinda cute! 8)

My favorite pokemon is torkoal because it's a slower pokemon and it does not evolve so it's sort of a fun challenge and I like the concept of a tortoise that has coal in it's shell.

Gosh this is a hard one. I love so many. Vulpix has always been my fave, but I also love Froslass. Fell in love with her on Platinum. Oh and Dragonair. :-*

Tailon

Gryffindork
Well, I posted in here some time ago, but opinions change...

Pichu has been...demoted, so to speak, to my second favorite, after the discovery of the awesome that is Honchkrow. Big Boss Pokemon indeed, the design, with the fluff on his chest and midnight blue feathers create the illusion of a tuxedo, with a fedora made entirely of feather to boot.

Mine's a really close tie between Gengar and Venusaur. Venusaur (well, technically Bulbasaur) was my first ever Pokemon and I've always loved them. Gengar was the first Pokemon I ever trained all the way to Lvl 100. Plus Ghosts are definitely my favorite type, cuz of the creepy-ness and stuff. SO yeah. Gengar or Venusaur ;)

These are my favorite pokemon for some types
Fire: Hetran fire/steel because its wide move range and its immunity to fire
Water: Vaporeon water because it has high hp and sp atk
Grass: Sunflora grass because it learns so many moves that do high damage
Electric: Magnazone steel/electric because it can learn steel and electrin type moves
Flying: Staraptor normal/flying because it can learn close combat
Dragon: Latios dragon/psy because it is just so cool
Ground: Groudon ground because it has high attank and defence