• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Will you be posting today @Inkachu1251 ?

I can, I'm just wondering how Shantenzu should respond without sounding too strong or weak
8FB04482-637E-42AB-BCDB-A97BD12D3D8B.jpeg

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
@Shen: King of the Mist ok I hear you, but try to imagine it like this, if you're trying to attack someone from behind without them noticing you're not going to expect them to suddenly grab you unless you've had some specific training, I'm not saying you can't do anything I'm just saying that you can't just knock out an admin villain and expect it to be easy

@Shen: King of the Mist ok I hear you, but try to imagine it like this, if you're trying to attack someone from behind without them noticing you're not going to expect them to suddenly grab you unless you've had some specific training, I'm not saying you can't do anything I'm just saying that you can't just knock out an admin villain and expect it to be easy

You also can’t normally tell someone is going to stealthily cut into your neck from behind, but hey lol.

He has a ton of street smarts and spent his entire childhood learning how to be the best survivalist and scholar for himself and for his peers. This includes books of tactics and ways of the sword. So he has a good explanation.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
I explained that I saw tobias's shadow from behind her on the ground in my post......and I'm pretty sure that I took Tobias sword away from him, I wasn't going to use it against you I was just trying to make sure that you wouldn't use it against me, the way we solve these problem is with dueling not with weapon

It kind of defeats the point of it being a Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay if you try to kill off the antagonists

@Shen: King of the Mist

I explained that I saw tobias's shadow from behind her on the ground in my post......and I'm pretty sure that I took Tobias sword away from him, I wasn't going to use it against you I was just trying to make sure that you wouldn't use it against me, the way we solve these problem is with dueling not with weapon

It kind of defeats the point of it being a Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay if you try to kill off the antagonists

@Shen: King of the Mist

You can’t just auto that. You didn’t take Tobias’s sword away is the thing

And considering the villains are beating up people and breaking into places even without dueling involved, sufficient to say response with force is also a thing.

Such as kaiba fighting off villains who tried to flat out shoot him from returning to his company, or Joey and Tristan fist fighting a gang of thugs. Fighting happens, you just can’t auto it to fit your fancy.