• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP Discussion

Should we allow illegal cards?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
@Nukas I was planning on Shantezu to duel you but someone won't stop trying to kill him.............. But besides that I can have one of the other admin duel you.
Alright, I will get a reply up later, currently doing homework or I would do it now.
I'm willing to duel with Willow if you want, though she's not exactly close to you
Hydra, I really appreciate the offer, and I hope they do get to duel at some point in the rp, but there's an invasion going on and I don't think we need indueling (infighting... but with dueling... get it?) during an invasion

Alright, I will get a reply up later, currently doing homework or I would do it now.

Hydra, I really appreciate the offer, and I hope they do get to duel at some point in the rp, but there's an invasion going on and I don't think we need indueling (infighting... but with dueling... get it?) during an invasion
Ayyy, clever. We can always duke it out on Duellingbook, your charmers should have enough attributes to work with

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Shen: King of the Mist ........ I know........ I WAS COUNTING ON THAT! when he doesn't find it, he going to take the sword instead and then you're going to have to duel the villains like everyone else:8B:

I would have dueled you instead but you wanted a battle of wits with a side of life or death

Sounds just up my alley, let’s dance!

...If you can get a sword that is <.>

For reference, the sword is very similarly mounted to this one, the only difference being it’s attached to a a gauntlet security strapped and stitched onto Tobias’s sleeve and arm.

A8823687-7660-4B7B-9CDF-FE1262901BF8.png

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Hmmm...... I guess I'll just snap it in two.

Don't know how a teenager got something so specific and somewhat advance but I'm getting rid of it one way or another, if you wanted something like this you wouldn't have done it in a Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay server

Just saying.

Hmmm...... I guess I'll just snap it in two.

Don't know how a teenager got something so specific and somewhat advance but I'm getting rid of it one way or another, if you wanted something like this you wouldn't have done it in a Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay server

Just saying.

and Marik Ishtar has an ancient stabbing device. This is the yugioh we know lol.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
If you're talking about the rod that's not technology that's a magical item.

Also if he didn't find the antidote he would just take the blade to make the antidote or see if Tobias was bluffing in the end.

I only need the blade part, everything else can stay attached to your arm

If you're talking about the rod that's not technology that's a magical item.
...I...I know this XD

Also if he didn't find the antidote he would just take the blade to make the antidote or see if Tobias was bluffing in the end.

I only need the blade part, everything else can stay attached to your arm

Taking the blade wouldn’t make an antidote for you in ten seconds. Which is the remaining time. It just seems like The reveal of your own incoming death would make more of an reaction Than nothing.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Ok then I'm done, I came to this role play to duel with other people's role play decks but whatever role play you're trying to do does not fit here @Shen: King of the Mist your literally trying to kill the plot every time you want to stumble across a bad guy.

@Nukas if you want I will continue dueling you but after that I'm leaving

Sorry to do this to everybody but doing this thing with @Shen: King of the Mist is literally give me headaches I have been giving him so many hints of a rematch with Shantezu, but he's oblivious and RPing his character like a teenage John wick

Ok then I'm done, I came to this role play to duel with other people's role play decks but whatever role play you're trying to do does not fit here @Shen: King of the Mist your literally trying to kill the plot every time you want to stumble across a bad guy.

Sorry to do this to everybody but doing this thing with @Shen: King of the Mist is literally give me headaches I have been giving him so many hints of a rematch with Shantezu, but he's oblivious and RPing his character like a teenage John wick

...? It’s not that. It’s that you’ve been ignoring any In character concern they would have from being literally poisoned. Putting yourself in your character’s shoes and seeing what would actually do is a big part of Rping, and this is something I just wanted to see from Shantezu. Insulting me or my character wont change that fact.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas

I'm sorry to hear that. I would like to finish our duel if that is ok with you, but I'm sorry to see you go.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
@Nukas

These are optional choices if you want to do any of them, I will make my next post depending on your answer

A. Do you want your opponent to skip his turn and give you a chance

B. Forfeit the match before the final attack and hand over your most powerful card to win back later

C. Have your opponent stop the duel before the final attack to see if you go stronger over time, but allow him to do his objective

D. None of the above

Okay just to clarify something if you choose D. I still won't hurt your character or send them to the Shadow realm

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
@Nukas

These are optional choices if you want to do any of them, I will make my next post depending on your answer

A. Do you want your opponent to skip his turn and give you a chance

B. Forfeit the match before the final attack and hand over your most powerful card to win back later

C. Have your opponent stop the duel before the final attack to see if you go stronger over time, but allow him to do his objective

D. None of the above

Okay just to clarify something if you choose D. I still won't hurt your character or send them to the Shadow realm
I'm going with option D, but that is because I need to clarify something of my own. Bond between teacher and student says that you can set one of the three cards for a very specific reason, that reason being that you can't activate set cards on the same turn you activated them. Because of this, Raven would not be in a position where she has to choose one of those options as all of her cards would still be on the field. I could be wrong about this, but yeah.