• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New profile posts

Well, I haven't changed my status since February. All I can say is, I'm hoping to get more involved in the ol' Role Play side of things again, just waiting for an opening.
Cmeriwether
Cmeriwether
Cryronn rebooted his Superpower High School RP.
Your-Friday-Filet
Your-Friday-Filet
Yeah I was looking at that, I might join it. Not sure how I'd shoehorn a character in when the RP already started is all.
Cmeriwether
Cmeriwether
We haven't even started anything, the only thing is your character would have to do is get to their dorm before dinner.
I was so hyped for Spider-Man 2, this song renews it. Bro, it's a good game. Makes me want to make a Spiderman RP...

• Love
Reactions: Hecotoro
Charlotte Pryce
Charlotte Pryce
I'll have to check it out. Spider-Man is still my favorite Marvel superhero. I never played the video game though.
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
Sometimes I get bored and play Ultimate Spiderman on the gamecube xD
SO, you do DnD huh...

Homebrew...

Braining intensifies
Sup everyone :)

With my birthday now in the backlights of the vehicle of life, it's back to business as usual.

I hope everyone is doing ok
I’m magic! I was hungry for chicken nuggets, boom, McDonald’s commercial. Definitely magic. Yep. No other things. No coincidence. Totally magic. LOL!
Reactions: Willow Tree
GLITCHSKULL
GLITCHSKULL
I think it's just a coincidence.

If it really was magic, I'd be Spider-Man
So I forgot the password to my old account and had to make a new one. My old account is Demonic Bunny which I can no longer access and have no way of using. If someone can help me delete it that would be great.
finally drew a braixen after about 6 or 7 years :3 it’s not the best but it’s good for a first time in years + other recent stuff

Attachments

• IMG_2558.jpeg
    IMG_2558.jpeg
    456.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2538.jpeg
    IMG_2538.jpeg
    536.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2438.jpeg
    IMG_2438.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 57
Hi! What are the rules on creating custom mega's for Pokémon with existing Mega Evolutions? For example, if I had a Houndoom could I create a personality variant of mega Houndoom?
The FNAF movie was the best movie I've watched in years. No questions asked.

Spoiler Warning

Balloon Boy scared the shit out of everyone and that was fucking hilarious.
Plus two of the greatest FNAF YouTubers (cough MatPat and Coryxkenshin) made cameos and their roles were absolutely perfect.
The three idiots that broke into the pizzeria were essentially fucked from the start...
GLITCHSKULL
GLITCHSKULL
Honetly, I went to see that on Wednesday.

It's so good. Balloon Boy wasn't scary

And everyone was upset that there were no end of credits scene.
GLITCHSKULL
GLITCHSKULL
As for the three idiots, there were technically four.

I know that the girl who went in after doesn't actually count, but still, it was fun saying to the person next to me, "WAS THAT THE BITE OF '87?", and finding out they fell asleep lol
D34N.U5R
D34N.U5R
1698819684644.png

I did NOT see that coming. XD
In all fairness, I would've said that too (if it came to my mind)
Honestly the only thing I'm sad about is no Markiplier cameo
Hmm... so, I've got a concept for a character for a Railgun RP, which brings me one step closer to maybe making it. But there are still two problems.
One: I need to figure what level this character of mine is. Probably 2 or 3 but I'm really not certain...
Two: What the hell's the plot gonna be?
Sup people

I may be inactive for a bit starting Friday, due to irl stuff.

I will return, however, and I'm still active tomorrow and Thursday. Also, I'll still be working on my custom region.

Speaking of which, Aora is coming soon to Pokemon Role Play Thread, and a seperate RP of my own. Stay tuned!
So what are people up to these days on here?