• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New profile posts

My brain works better with negative emotions. When I'm sad, angry, anxious or anything, my brain becomes more creative. Weird. Might be autism, or just me lol
Glad to see I'm still numero uno for the best friends and sappy stuff list haha

Feel like world champion
hi guys (back after another 2 years) but here's some of my peak art

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921-211817.png
    Screenshot_20230921-211817.png
    427.1 KB · Views: 90
  • image_2023-11-28_003953650.png
    image_2023-11-28_003953650.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
I hate school. I want to view a post? Nah, they block that. RP I'm interested in? Can't view that first page, that's blocked too!

It's annoying :(
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
Then look at rps at home xD wasting precious government money to look up rps smh
GLITCHSKULL
GLITCHSKULL
The thing is, I can't go on at home! The folks at home get really annoyed if I do, so I can only go on in school :(
Well, I haven't changed my status since February. All I can say is, I'm hoping to get more involved in the ol' Role Play side of things again, just waiting for an opening.
Cmeriwether
Cmeriwether
Cryronn rebooted his Superpower High School RP.
Your-Friday-Filet
Your-Friday-Filet
Yeah I was looking at that, I might join it. Not sure how I'd shoehorn a character in when the RP already started is all.
Cmeriwether
Cmeriwether
We haven't even started anything, the only thing is your character would have to do is get to their dorm before dinner.
SO, you do DnD huh...

Homebrew...

Braining intensifies
Sup everyone :)

With my birthday now in the backlights of the vehicle of life, it's back to business as usual.

I hope everyone is doing ok
I’m magic! I was hungry for chicken nuggets, boom, McDonald’s commercial. Definitely magic. Yep. No other things. No coincidence. Totally magic. LOL!
Reactions: Willow Tree
GLITCHSKULL
GLITCHSKULL
I think it's just a coincidence.

If it really was magic, I'd be Spider-Man