• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kickin’ it Kanto Style (DISCUSSION)

Since Dottie couldn't be used for the RP I shall see if Stacy will work!

Name: Stacy Lone
Appearance: Stacy is a pale, delicate-looking girl with a limp. She has purple eyes and has freckles that are speckled across her face. Her hair is orange and cut short except for two long strands on either side of her face.
Clothing: Stacy wears a light purple dress that is reminiscent of a flannel victorian nightgown, but it is different because it is, in fact, not a nightgown and reaches her knees and doesn't go any longer, it also has a collar and has a brown ribbon tied around it with a greenish pendant on it.
Stacy also wears brown boots, white tights, and a purple bow in her hair.
a0cd2511-8551-43ac-887b-aa93f38469eb.png

Personality: Stacy isn't shy per se but quiet and not very noticeable; she is an absolute sweetheart if you talk to her. It is suggested though you shouldn't have a pokémon with you. Stacy is absolutely scared of pokémon, especially poison types. Even with this fear, Stacy knows a surprising bit about pokémon. Not that she uses it ever. These facts just stay in her mind gathering dust.
Goals: To conquer her fear of pokemon and have her first ever pokemon back and not fear her.
Reason for Travel: finally finish the journey she started years ago.
Backstory: Stacy was born to a wealthy family, growing up quite content and never acting spoiled. Stacy grew up waiting for the day she could go on her pokemon journey. Stacy would stay up reading about pokemon so she would know what pokemon we could have as her first. And soon came the day. She was ten and finally going to go on her journey and had chosen an Eevee that she named Glow as her first ever pokemon. They got along quickly, being able to understand each other like they spoke the same language. That was until her parents and her went on a business trip to Unova. It had all been fun until Stacy one day decided to go and try and hunt for some pokemon to bring home with her, Glow at her side as always. They had traveled relatively far when they found a little venipede. Now you need to know that Stacy only studied the pokemon from her region. None out of her region, not expecting she would be traveling to any and be looking for pokemon. So, Stacy wasn't aware of how aggressive venipede were, so it was no surprise Stacy thought she should catch the pokemon. The battle was going smoothly at first. Sure Glow had gotten a few hits but not poisoned. Stacy wasn't so lucky, though. The venipede suddenly shot for her and bit her leg, sending her into immense amounts of pain and causing her to let out a scream. Glow quickly darted to her trainer, finding the bite had somehow knocked her out.
The next thing Stacy knew, she was lying in a bed with her leg covered in bandages. Stacy sat there shaking after all that had happened and flicked at Glow, jumping onto her lap. She stared at her pokemon in fear shaking at what she could even be capable of.
After the trip had ended, Stacy's relationship with her Eevee started to strain whenever she saw Glow. She felt fear when all Glow wanted was for Stacy to love her again. Eventually, Stacy's parents seeing it wouldn't get better. They decided it would be best to give Glow to a close family friend since Stacy couldn't stand the sight of her or any pokemon. And especially because of how the venipede bite let the girl with a limp. And so, as years went by, Stacy feared every pokemon she looked upon.
Pokemon: None as of yet.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I see the roleplay goes though cycles of activity.
Edit: I never mentioned this, but I was hoping Alexis could get to know Dottie. I like the idea of a mute communicating with a psychic, given Alexis' good ability to feel aura and the aspects of people only a psychic would reliably feel. Oh well.

Last edited:
That would have been pretty neat, I think! Too bad I couldn't use Dottie though :/ I still think there with be interesting interactions with Stacy that can happen!
Edit: Still need to figure out how to have Stacy come into the story :/

Sooo I am still trying to figure out how to add Stacy into the story. So, I've been reading happened in the Roleplay so far but I'm a bit confused could someone possibly explain to me a bit. If so, that would be amazing!! Thank you!

Could someone please explain what has happened in the rp so far cause i read the latest pages of the rp and I'm kind of confused. o-o I really want to get Stacy in the RP soon lol

@JoyPaws basicaly, those who are taking the gym challenge have just got their second badge. Aside from that, there were two Rocket encounters: a minor one in Mt. Moon, and a major one in Route 25. We're somewhat following the events of the RB games, so you can somewhat get an idea of what's coming. Regardless of each character's arc, we're sticking to the same group and only split up from time to time so that the characters who are not taking the gym challenge can take on other afairs during the gym battles.

As for a way to put your character in the story, I guess you could have her hiding somewhere from one of our pokémon (since she's afraid of them), and then one of our pokémon eventualy spots you and goes to check out, which leads to the others to find you. Whether you find it more fitting to do it in Cerulean or Route 5 (where we're heading next), is up to you.

... If you make the the gym trainers I could probably us that cause right now Stacy hasn't had interactions and having some gym trainers bullying her might help, get her to meet the group XD

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I'm back, baby! Old needlenose is back! I apologize for going missing for around two weeks, but I've been having computer issues. First my integrated GPU starts having issues, so I get a graphics card. The graphics card doesn't work, so I get a better PSU. And the graphics card still doesn't work, so we're going to have to get a better motherboard, which will be ordered today. What did I miss in my absence?

I’ve been trying to think of a clever way to add in a post, but I can’t think of one right now. It would feel unimportant, more like filler text, so I was waiting for everyone to meet everyone before we go and announce that we’re leaving for Vermillion.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I suppose that makes sense, at least. I'm just a bit impatient, and... Well, I don't really have much to do these days, granted I'm honing my art skills until they are good enough to make a living off of.

Can someone please get Stacy ;-; I want to actually rp but since Crystal hasn't replied I can't do anythingggg ;-;

Hum. I do want to help, but having Connor climb back up the stairs to find Stacy and go back down them is a lot to ask on a guy with one leg ^^"

Help.