• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in the Terobris Region DISCUSSION

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
This role play is my second role play I've made, so please feel free to tell me what I could do better. Anyways, this role play is about the region of Terobris, a vastly large and populous region, as all cities in this region seem vastly different than each other.

Minburgh City -

This city contains the lab of the famous Professor Blossom’s lab, but this city also has an area that also has many golf courses, as the citizens here enjoy it quite golf a lot. It also has many ancient castles from many times ago. One part of it is somewhat modern, but the rest is quite reminded by its medieval past.

Route 500

Thenas City- Having also relied on its ancient past, Thenas City has many old temples along with being based around them. The architecture is quite magnificent in this city, and it mainly revolves around being on the coast, making it an important city for trade. A Water-type gym resides there.

Route 501

Route 502

Emecio City- This city has many ups and downs. The buildings are always quite tall and always look very nice. Despite not having much tourist attractions, it is a beautiful city that has many great views and is loaded with humidity and heat, as so, palm trees surround the city and are quite abundant. A Grass-type gym resides here.

Route 503

Route 504

Amarid City- Just like Emecio, Amarid is a very hot and humid city. They are somewhat similar, but Amarid is older than Emecio. Many castles and royal palaces from the past are around the city, as a Fire-type gym resides here.

Amaridia Cave

Liberlia City- This city has and contains a huge amount of pride. Famous for many official battlefields and contests, as well as being the battle capital of the region, and even possibly the battle capital of the world. The Elite 4 and the Champion also reside here. A fighting type gym also resides here.

Route 505

Isabuil City- Throughout history, this city has had many name changes. However, it has stayed as Isabuil for quite a while. It is defined mainly thanks to its coast and this cities’ pretty large population and the convenience of its location, as well as its architecture.

Route 506

Route 507

Stosto City- This futuristic city is known for the beautiful lights at night, as it is way different than the other cities. It is quite advanced in technology, way more than any other city in the region. An Electric-type gym is located in the heart of the city.

Route 508

Niton City- This city is known for many of its small museums and tall buildings scattered around this city. Many fountains and some rivers also reside here. Many of its architecture is inspired by the old times of Thenas City. A Flying-type gym is located here.

Route 509

Route 510

Airas City- This city has many small rivers around the city, as such, many bridges ehre. Football is common around the city, as many people and Pokemon like playing it. A normal type gym resides here.

Route 511

Anila City- This city is defined mainly because of its humid weather and the waters around the city, as well as the A fairy type gym resides here, near the edge of a beach.

1~ Follow the Global and Pokemon Role Play rules.
2~ Romance is okay, I think it makes role-plays more fun, but please, don't go wild, just no more then a kiss.
3~ All gym battles are to be described and summarized in one post. You can go wild with a long post or just end on a paragraph, but please don't just post "_________ won the gym battle in the city." This is to keep the role-play going at a good pace and not to perish after the first gym battle.
4~ Swearing is allowed in the role-play, just don't spam it too much.
5~ No legendaries/mythicals and mega evolutions.
6~ Fakemon are okay, but ask me before submitting one

Fill this out for your trainer and your starter.
~
Trainer Form-
Name:
Personality:
Starter: (first-stage Pokemon, like Squirtle, Pidgey, etc.)
Other:
~
Starter Form-
Nickname:
Species:

Name: Lucas Winters
Appearance: Lucas has average length of black hair, with light blue eyes and white skin. He usually wears a blue shirt with a white hoodie, with black shorts and black and blue tennis shoes. A watch can be seen on his left wrist.
Personality: Lucas is quite average, but he is quite brave, loving, and caring. He is, however, very vengeful at times and is easily annoyed. He also can be dense at times, but, however, he is quite well-balanced nonetheless.
Starter: Eevee
Other: Lives in Sinnoh, but wants to have his journey in Terobris.
~
Nickname: Rudy
Species: Eevee
Other: Has a British accent, but it is only heard by other Pokémon. Lucas doesn’t really know about that.

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry if this took way too long!
Accepted at the moment:
@EmoKitty21, @EeviumZ, @Breon, @Hallowed, @Red Gallade, @Mockingchu, @LunarSilvally, @Mr. Machiavellian

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
*You have caught the interest of a wandering Eevee.*
*She asks you if her OC can have Eevee as a starter, even though your OC already has one.*
*What do you do?*
- Say yes
- Say no
- Ignore her

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
*The Eevee gives a grateful nod, and pulls out a laptop out of nowhere - somehow in pristine shape. She begins furiously typing out an OC, even though the shape of her paws makes her hit multiple keys at once and horribly misspell most words.*
*She realizes what she is doing, pounds the Undo button, and starts again. She tells you that her OC will be posted later.*

Trainer Form-
Name: Sarah Blackwell
Appearance: Long dark purple hair. She has part of it up in a ponytail, two pieces hang down and frame her face. Her hair is slightly wavey and comes down to her lower back. Her skin is a very light golden color. Her eyes are a bright pink. It is from a rare genetic from her father's side of the family. Her eyes have a slight slant to them. Her lashes are long and very black. She has a slim face with high cheekbones. She stands around 5'3 and has a petite build. She tends to wear a bit of makeup. Her makeup consists of a dark smoky eye and dark red lips. She tends to wear a black sweater that almost covers her hands, black ripped skinny jeans, and dark red heels. She also wears a choker that has a bright pink gem in the center of it. When she feels like dressing up, she has a dress. The dress is black, form fitting, and comes to her mid thigh. She still wears the red heels and choker. The sleeves of the dress end at her elbow. When it is cold she has a pair of black combat boots and a red wool jacket. The jacket comes to her knees.
Personality: She is very kind. She has a stubern streak about her that tends to force her into standing up for her actions. Sarah has a bit of a temper. It takes her a long time to get mad, but when she does you better watch out. Sarah is very competitive person she hates to lose. She loves to be active and exercise with her pokemon regularly.
Other:
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Umbre
Other: Will evolve into an Umbreon during their journey

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Trainer Form-
Name: Sarah Blackwell
Appearance: Long dark purple hair. She has part of it up in a ponytail, two pieces hang down and frame her face. Her hair is slightly wavey and comes down to her lower back. Her skin is a very light golden color. Her eyes are a bright pink. It is from a rare genetic from her father's side of the family. Her eyes have a slight slant to them. Her lashes are long and very black. She has a slim face with high cheekbones. She stands around 5'3 and has a petite build. She tends to wear a bit of makeup. Her makeup consists of a dark smoky eye and dark red lips. She tends to wear a black sweater that almost covers her hands, black ripped skinny jeans, and dark red heels. She also wears a choker that has a bright pink gem in the center of it. When she feels like dressing up, she has a dress. The dress is black, form fitting, and comes to her mid thigh. She still wears the red heels and choker. The sleeves of the dress end at her elbow. When it is cold she has a pair of black combat boots and a red wool jacket. The jacket comes to her knees.
Personality: She is very kind. She has a stubern streak about her that tends to force her into standing up for her actions. Sarah has a bit of a temper. It takes her a long time to get mad, but when she does you better watch out. Sarah is very competitive person she hates to lose. She loves to be active and exercise with her pokemon regularly.
Other:
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Umbre
Other: Will evolve into an Umbreon during their journey

Here we go with the the Eevee overload. But, anyways, accepted.

Sorry about that. This is an OC that I love to journey with. I have not used her in a journey RP for awhile. Her team is already predetermined. If you want I can tell you her team right now. Also is it alright for Sarah to have a shiny. I know some people do not like them in their RPs, so I want to ask up front.

It has come to my attention that this has caught my attention. I might think of a bio for this later.

P.S. idk if you noticed/anyone else told you, but you have 2 fighting type gyms.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Niton City is now Flying type.

Oh yeah. I edited this. After careful thought, I think it should have a flying type.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
*The Eevee finally finishes, and proudly shows her work to you.*

Name: Allie Silverstone
Appearance: She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She typically wears a light blue tank top, a white pleated skirt, and black running shoes. She stands at a height of 5'8, has a slim build, and is of caucasian descent.
Personality: Bubbly and kind, Allie's always up for a challenge. She has a love for life and a passion for training, and the natural tendency to make everyone around her smile. She's a bit rash, tending to put herself in dangerous situations.
Other: Her real name is Allison but she hates being called that.

Nickname: Eve
Species: Eevee (Partner)
Personality: Very sassy. Other than that, similar to Allie.
Other: N/A

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
*The Eevee finally finishes, and proudly shows her work to you.*

Name: Allie Silverstone
Appearance: She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She typically wears a light blue tank top, a white pleated skirt, and black running shoes. She stands at a height of 5'8, has a slim build, and is of caucasian descent.
Personality: Bubbly and kind, Allie's always up for a challenge. She has a love for life and a passion for training, and the natural tendency to make everyone around her smile. She's a bit rash, tending to put herself in dangerous situations.
Other: Her real name is Allison but she hates being called that.

Nickname: Eve
Species: Eevee (Partner)
Personality: Very sassy. Other than that, similar to Allie.
Other: N/A

Accepted. I will start this role-play when we get 1-2 more people.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I’m going to start the introductory post now, and possibly even post the role-play tonight or tomorrow. I also added something to Rudy (my Eevee’s) bio.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Trainer Form-
Name: Noah johnson
Appearance: He stands at around 5'10 with a slim build and white skin. Noah has black eyes and long black hair that he ties into a ponytail. He wears a purple hoodie and underneath a white T-shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers.
Personality: Noah is arrogance, stubborn, and confident when it comes to battling but besides everything else he's pretty chill and intelligent. He tends to train his Pokemon furiously to bring the best of their ability. He thinks that Pokemon who can't do their part or doesn't fight to their fullest are a waste of space.
Starter: elekid
Other: Lives in Sinnoh, but wants to have his journey in Terobris because he was told it be more challenging.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Volts
Species: elekid
Other: he's pretty much the same as his trainer but more of a jerk.

Last edited:
Trainer Form-
Name: Kanna Hime
Appearance: Kanna has long, straight black hair that goes to her waist, two grayish-black eyes that always seem to carry a dreamlike gaze and fair skin that is on the verge of becoming pale. It is noted that she stands at 5'5" and has a rather petite build as well. Though, outside of her appearance, she sports a traditional all-white Japanese styled yukata that ends right at her feet. The yukata also has a cyan flower design on it, but still retains a mostly white color. Finally, she wears a pair of beige sandals that fit neatly over her white socks.
Personality: Kanna is a fairly quiet individual and she rarely displays emotions to others, however on some occasions she just might. Others would describe her as calm or collected- even strange, this is because she doesn't seem to mind insults or remarks thrown at her, in which she usually stays calm. Though she has no trouble voicing her opinions on a matter that concerns her.
Starter: Snorunt
Other: She was raised near Snowpoint City, given her slightly pale complexion. She was sent off to the Terobris region in order to embark on her own journey.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Lady
Species: Snorunt
Other: Is more approachable than her trainer. Since she doesn't mind playing with strangers.

Last edited:
Trainer Form-
Name:
Russel Rogers
Appearance: Russel stands at 5'7" with Fair skin, a decently athletic, slim body build, elegant Platimun smooth hair and Orange eyes. His attire consists of a long Dull dark blue closed ankle long trench coat, Dark Brown baggy pants and Wine Red boots.
Personality: Russel is a somewhat confident an friendly person despite blunt, sarcastic and a smart ass at times. He is very laid back yet sometimes supportive to his friends. He cares for Pokémon a lot and would risk his life to save them. he is also easily awed by Dragon type Pokémon.
Starter: Riolu
Other: He lives in Thenas City, he lives with mainly his father and speaks in a British accent.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Lena
Species: Riolu
Other: She wears a little red scarf gifted to her by Russel, she is also very active and playful, but can get serious when needed.

P.S. This region has a lot of cities.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Trainer Form-
Name: Noah johnson
Appearance: He stands at around 5'10 with a slim build and white skin. Noah has black eyes and long black hair that he ties into a ponytail. He wears a purple hoodie and underneath a white T-shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers.
Personality: Noah is arrogance, stubborn, and confident when it comes to battling but besides everything else he's pretty chill and intelligent. He tends to train his Pokemon furiously to bring the best of their ability. He thinks that Pokemon who can't do their part or doesn't fight to their fullest are a waste of space.
Starter: elekid
Other: Lives in Sinnoh, but wants to have his journey in Terobris because he was told it be more challenging.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Volts
Species: elekid
Other: he's pretty much the same as his trainer but more of a jerk.

Trainer Form-
Name: Kanna Hime
Appearance: Kanna has long, straight black hair that goes to her waist, two grayish-black eyes that always seem to carry a dreamlike gaze and fair skin that is on the verge of becoming pale. It is noted that she stands at 5'5" and has a rather petite build as well. Though, outside of her appearance, she sports a traditional all-white Japanese styled yukata that ends right at her feet. The yukata also has a cyan flower design on it, but still retains a mostly white color. Finally, she wears a pair of beige sandals that fit neatly over her white socks.
Personality: Kanna is a fairly quiet individual and she rarely displays emotions to others, however on some occasions she just might. Others would describe her as calm or collected- even strange, this is because she doesn't seem to mind insults or remarks thrown at her, in which she usually stays calm. Though she has no trouble voicing her opinions on a matter that concerns her.
Starter: Snorunt
Other: She was raised near Snowpoint City, given her slightly pale complexion. She was sent off to the Terobris region in order to embark on her own journey.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Lady
Species: Snorunt
Other: Is more approachable than her trainer. Since she doesn't mind playing with strangers.

Trainer Form-
Name:
Russel Rogers
Appearance: Russel stands at 5'7" with Fair skin, a decently athletic, slim body build, elegant Platimun smooth hair and Orange eyes. His attire consists of a long Dull dark blue closed ankle long trench coat, Dark Brown baggy pants and Wine Red boots.
Personality: Russel is a somewhat confident an friendly person despite blunt, sarcastic and a smart ass at times. He is very laid back yet sometimes supportive to his friends. He cares for Pokémon a lot and would risk his life to save them. he is also easily awed by Dragon type Pokémon.
Starter: Riolu
Other: He lives in Thenas City, he lives with mainly his father and speaks in a British accent.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Lena
Species: Riolu
Other: She wears a little red scarf gifted to her by Russel, she is also very active and playful, but can get serious when needed.

P.S. This region has a lot of cities.

Woah, now that is a lot of replies.

Well.

@Breon accepted.
@Hallowed accepted.
@Red Gallade accepted, and yes, I do realize I put WAY too much cities. I don’t know why I wanted to.

Hope you're still accepting!

Trainer Form-
Name: Cole Kimmer
Appearance: Longer rusty hair reaching the middle of his neck, all pushed through the middle. Not quite a mullet, but also not a bowl cut. Thin and average height. His eyes are slightly large, and his smile is big and cheesy as well.
Personality: A curious soul, Cole was always drawn to the immense knowledge held by professors. Luckily enough, his home region of Hoenn had a renowned professor in Birch. His natural charisma and quick learning skills helped him become a trusted assistant of Birch's, even warranting this solo trip to Terobris to study the new areas. He's not an avid battler, but he's skilled in lots of other areas of Pokemon, such as bonds and breeding, as he listened to interviews with Elm and Oak quite often. He's ready to learn about what this new region has to offer.
Starter: Castform
Other: I'd like to make him older I think 14 is a bit young to be a Professor's assistant. Idk, I just enjoy goals other than 'be the champ'. But if 14 is the cap, he'll just be a young assistant.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Troy
Species: Castform
Other: Troy comes from troposphere, the layer of the atmosphere where weather forms, with a -y tacked on to the end. He's a confident fella, often biting off more than he can chew, though Cole tries to keep him out of battles anyways.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Hope you're still accepting!

Trainer Form-
Name: Cole Kimmer
Appearance: Longer rusty hair reaching the middle of his neck, all pushed through the middle. Not quite a mullet, but also not a bowl cut. Thin and average height. His eyes are slightly large, and his smile is big and cheesy as well.
Personality: A curious soul, Cole was always drawn to the immense knowledge held by professors. Luckily enough, his home region of Hoenn had a renowned professor in Birch. His natural charisma and quick learning skills helped him become a trusted assistant of Birch's, even warranting this solo trip to Terobris to study the new areas. He's not an avid battler, but he's skilled in lots of other areas of Pokemon, such as bonds and breeding, as he listened to interviews with Elm and Oak quite often. He's ready to learn about what this new region has to offer.
Starter: Castform
Other: I'd like to make him older I think 14 is a bit young to be a Professor's assistant. Idk, I just enjoy goals other than 'be the champ'. But if 14 is the cap, he'll just be a young assistant.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Troy
Species: Castform
Other: Troy comes from troposphere, the layer of the atmosphere where weather forms, with a -y tacked on to the end. He's a confident fella, often biting off more than he can chew, though Cole tries to keep him out of battles anyways.

@Mockingchu, accepted.

So that whole thing about Cole being older than 14? I just wanted to make him 17 or something. Old enough to go to another country (essentially) while not being too old so that he'd clash with the young'uns. Is that okay or nah?

(I hope this is ok ^-^)

Trainer Form-
Name: JC
Appearance: She is a light skinned young girl that stands at 5"4 in height. She has a well feminine build with dark brown long hair pulled up in a ponytail. She has light blue eyes with her right slightly blind which her bang covers. She wears a black shirt that only covers her left shoulder leaving the tank strap viable on her right shoulder. In the front of the shirt it says "There is no room for Judgemental comments" in light blue, light green, and light red coloring. She wears black caprice pants with bandages around her wrists and ankles following with black flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears glasses upon her face with a silver and black cross around her neck.
Personality: She is quite distant to others she barely knows but once you get yo know her she will do anything to protect those close to her. She is slightly stubborn as this is a way of hiding her shyness towards males of the gender as she will be difficult into admitting she has feelings for someone. She is gentle towards others once you get to know and will always give a gentle smile afterwards. She is rather stern most of the time. She is stragetic when it comes to battling as it can be difficult to figure out her battling style and never goes easy on her opponents. She acts brave when she needs to be is able to remain calm
Starter: Eevee(F)(Shiny)
Other: She wears a white wolf blue streaked mask and hooded cape.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Blue(Partner)
Other: She is a different colored Eevee with a black and blue flower on her right ear. Will evolve into Umbreon later

Trainer Form-
Name: Mask
Appearance: He is a light skinned young boy that stands at 5"8 in height. He has a well masculine build with silver eyes but his right eye is part machine. He has dark Russian blue and silver hair with red tips that is slightly long in the back as his long bang covers his right eye and partially his right face. He wears a dark blue and red plaid shirt that is buttoned down over his tank. He wears skinny black pants with comfortable shoes on his feet. He wears two gold rings on his right wrist and a grayish-blue scarf around his neck. He has a long scar on his left eye.
Personality: He is mostly distant towards other because of his fear of others seeing his face that is under his wolf mask. He doesn't talk very much so hearing his voice is very rare unless you know him well. Despite his distance, he has a rather gentle temperament.
Starter: Yamask(F)(Shiny)
Other: He wears a dark russian blue wolf mask that is silver outlined to hide his face to not scare others
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Yami(Partner)
Species: Yamask
Other: She is a different colored Yamask compared to the normal one. She holds an Everstone.

Last edited:

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
(I hope this is ok ^-^)

Trainer Form-
Name: JC
Appearance: She is a light skinned young girl that stands at 5"4 in height. She has a well feminine build with dark brown long hair pulled up in a ponytail. She has light blue eyes with her right slightly blind which her bang covers. She wears a black shirt that only covers her left shoulder leaving the tank strap viable on her right shoulder. In the front of the shirt it says "There is no room for Judgemental comments" in light blue, light green, and light red coloring. She wears black caprice pants with bandages around her wrists and ankles following with black flats on her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears glasses upon her face with a silver and black cross around her neck.
Personality: She is quite distant to others she barely knows but once you get yo know her she will do anything to protect those close to her. She is slightly stubborn as this is a way of hiding her shyness towards males of the gender as she will be difficult into admitting she has feelings for someone. She is gentle towards others once you get to know and will always give a gentle smile afterwards. She is rather stern most of the time. She is stragetic when it comes to battling as it can be difficult to figure out her battling style and never goes easy on her opponents. She acts brave when she needs to be is able to remain calm
Starter: Eevee(F)(Shiny)
Other: She wears a white wolf blue streaked mask and hooded cape.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Blue
Other: She is a different colored Eevee with a black and blue flower on her right ear. Will evolve into Umbreon later

Trainer Form-
Name: Mask
Appearance: He is a light skinned young boy that stands at 5"8 in height. He has a well masculine build with silver eyes but his right eye is part machine. He has dark Russian blue and silver hair with red tips that is slightly long in the back as his long bang covers his right eye and partially his right face. He wears a dark blue and red plaid shirt that is buttoned down over his tank. He wears skinny black pants with comfortable shoes on his feet. He wears two gold rings on his right wrist and a grayish-blue scarf around his neck. He has a long scar on his left eye.
Personality: He is mostly distant towards other because of his fear of others seeing his face that is under his wolf mask. He doesn't talk very much so hearing his voice is very rare unless you know him well. Despite his distance, he has a rather gentle temperament.
Starter: Yamask(F)(Shiny)
Other: He wears a dark russian blue wolf mask that is silver outlined to hide his face to not scare others
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Yami
Species: Yamask
Other: She is a different colored Yamask compared to the normal one

MOAR EEVEES. ACCEPTED

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Or, we now could do 4v4 without NPCs since there is about 8 people now. (9, if you count Lunar’s other character). And everyone still uses Eevee. This would be way fun.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
What are your Eevees going to evolve into? I know JC's is going to be an Umbreon from prior experience.
Also @Mangoez~, are the Partner Eevee moves (Veevee Volley, Sparkly Swirl, etc.) allowed for starter Eevees?

I missed a lot while I was gone and was wondering if Russel can already have Lena with him as I planned for him to have her ever since they were young.