• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in the Terobris Region DISCUSSION

Ok so I already have my team for this character so I am going to post it here.
Umbreon (Umbre)
Lopunny (Lola)
Milotic
Grumpig (Amethyst)
Beautifly
Litten

Edit: Lola is a shiny. I forgot to meantion that.

Last edited:
I'm not used to a fast moving RP, but I will try to adapt as quick as possible. As for my team, so far I only have three for now.
Which is here:
Froslass "Lady"
Glameow "Empress"
Lapras
I'll update it when I get a few more ideas for her Pokemon.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Since people are beginning to make ideas for a future Pokémon team, I might as well do the same.

Rudy (Eevee/Vaporeon/Jolteon, currently debating)
Galvant (Gallade)
Ray (Alolan Raichu)
Hanna (Alolan Ninetales)

Last edited:
well since you guys are already debating on teams I'll do so as well XD

Umbreon(Shiny)(F)(Blue)
Delphox(Flara)(F)
Flygon(Gem)(F)
Lycanroc(F)(Wolfa)(Dusk form)
Primarina(F)(Delta)
Furfrou(F)(Bella)(Depudente trim)

Yamask(F)(Yami)(Shiny)(holds everstone)
Aegislash(F)(Shield)
Decidueye(M)(Phantom)
Flareon(F)(Ember)(Shiny)
Ninjask(F)(Ninji)
Esme(F)(Meowtic)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Since everyone else is doing it, I'll do it too
Electivire (M)(Volts)
Houndoom (M)(Lucas)
Gliscor (M)(Alucard)
Starmie(Ruby)
Ariados(F)(Charlotte)
Serperior (F)(Queen)

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Anyone have any ideas about the evil team that I’ll implement? I do have one, but that’d be probably way too much of a spoiler.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Hmmm... I have absolutely no idea. XD
I've made a villainous team before, for my Creative Corner work. I'm not going to discuss it here - because plot spoilers - but I had fun making it.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
I guess uhhh something like team plasma but just full-on knights trying to the restore a corrupted fallen order that disappeared years ago with the help of a Pokemon that controls time I guess

I was looking at the description of the region you made and just thought about knights

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
The medieval part is just mainly about Minburgh, but other than that, every other city is more modern/up to date.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
looks like a cool roleplay, i’ll sign up!

Trainer Form-
Name: Marshall Knight
Appearance: Marshall is a tall, slim boy with jet black hair that is long enough for him to tie it in a short ponytail. He tends to wear a camo hat over his hair. Marshall has tanned skin but on his face he has a faded scar that goes from his eyebrow to his lip, it gives him negative and positive attention. For an outfit, Marshall usually wears an opened red letterman jacket with a plain white tee underneath. He wears ripped black jeans, and it doesn’t seem like they’re ripped on purpose, with red converse. He has a small backpack that has a few tears in it, like it’s a hand-me-down, and a few Pokémon patches like Dragonite, Kommo-o, Salamance, and Metagross, which are just pseudo legendaries.
Personality: Marshall is more of a laid-back type of trainer who can get into a battle really easily. Marshall often tries to be strategic, but his ideas take to long to shine through and he ends up not paying attention to the battle. He’s kind and understanding, but is quite careless at times.
Starter: Larvitar
Other: Marshall is actually fluent in German and French, and he uses it as a battle tactic sometimes as he speaks to his Pokemon in those languages as well.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Spade
Species: Larvitar
Other: Spade, like his trainer, knows German and French. Since Marshall usually speaks German if it’s not English, Spade knows less French and will get confused if Marshall speaks it.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
looks like a cool roleplay, i’ll sign up!

Trainer Form-
Name: Marshall Knight
Appearance: Marshall is a tall, slim boy with jet black hair that is long enough for him to tie it in a short ponytail. He tends to wear a camo hat over his hair. Marshall has tanned skin but on his face he has a faded scar that goes from his eyebrow to his lip, it gives him negative and positive attention. For an outfit, Marshall usually wears an opened red letterman jacket with a plain white tee underneath. He wears ripped black jeans, and it doesn’t seem like they’re ripped on purpose, with red converse. He has a small backpack that has a few tears in it, like it’s a hand-me-down, and a few Pokémon patches like Dragonite, Kommo-o, Salamance, and Metagross, which are just pseudo legendaries.
Personality: Marshall is more of a laid-back type of trainer who can get into a battle really easily. Marshall often tries to be strategic, but his ideas take to long to shine through and he ends up not paying attention to the battle. He’s kind and understanding, but is quite careless at times.
Starter: Larvitar
Other: Marshall is actually fluent in German and French, and he uses it as a battle tactic sometimes as he speaks to his Pokemon in those languages as well.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Spade
Species: Larvitar
Other: Spade, like his trainer, knows German and French. Since Marshall usually speaks German if it’s not English, Spade knows less French and will get confused if Marshall speaks it.
Accepted.

What's the professor like? Is she older or younger? Hip or stern? I don't know this stuff and it's tough to have an interaction with a character I know nothing about.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Got it done, now. I'll post my next role-play post soon.

Name: Prof. Julie Blossom
Appearance: Prof. Blossom, despite having an important job, is quite laid back when it comes to clothing. She does wear her usual lab coat, as well as a pink and white striped t-shirt. She wears black leggings and white tennis shoes. She has short hair with a somewhat long ponytail, as well as a blossom flower pinned to her hair. Blossom also has very slightly tanned skin and is 5'6.
Personality: Professor Blossom is quite nice and cares about the Pokemon in her lab, and works quite an effort to research things that "help" Pokemon be able to stronger and faster. She works hard everyday, but maybe "too" hard.
Other: No one really knows her first name.

Assistant Pokemon-
Nickname: Raia
Species: Alolan Raichu
Other: Nothing, just a normal Female Alolan Raichu.

I went ahead and made Russel's final team.

Lucario (F, Lena)
Salamence (M, Drake)
Arcanine (M, Big Bernie)
Scizor (F, Brenda)
Weavile (F, Duchess)
Gallade (M, Shiny, Adam)

I plan on Lena and Adam eventually getting romantically involved, maybe even having a love triangle between Lena, Brenda trying for Adam.

upload_2019-7-26_19-17-15.png

I feel like this won't be the last repetitive use of names/Pokemon.

Last edited: