• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in the Terobris Region DISCUSSION

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
I’m going to begin to create the evil team. When I first release it, it won’t be in depth as the final product. And it looks like early stages of romance are beginning in this role play.

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
And Lucas is completely freaking dense. Also, he may act like a show off to a girl, but he wouldn’t think he’d be doing that stuff for that reason.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
no it’s fine, marshall will just have already gotten my stuff but decided to begin the journey later because he had to help his family with something or whatever

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
D05CF259-F9CE-4317-8053-F864EF306DB7.jpeg
this is marshall’s future team, though it’ll most likely be edited

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Here is the water gym leader for Thenas City. Sorry if it was oversimplified.

Name: Clyde Banks
Appearance: Clyde stands 5'11 and has a slim build. He has black, spiky hair and wears blue tennis shoes and a dark blue shirt. He also wears black shorts and a blue cap with one white stripe
Personality: Clyde is somewhat friendly looking, but very rough in battling and strict on how he does battle. He can act tough and be rude at times, but does feel good for anyone who manages to beat him.
Other: Nothing

Pokemon-
Poliwag, M
Moveset: Bubble, Pound, Hypnosis, Protect
Horsea, M
Moveset: Bubble, Smokescreen, Water Gun, Headbutt

Should I just have Russel proceed to the lab (despite Allie not answering his question?)

Maybe even meet Kanna through Lena wandering off to greet her Snorunt?

Here's my other one xD

Trainer Form-
Name: Fernande
Appearance: He is light skinned as he stands tall at 5"7. He has an average build with emerald green eyes. His hair is brown with a slight slick look in the front as his hair stays to the side as of almost covering is eye. His clothing consists of a buttoned down shirt and pants with comfortable shoes.
Personality: He is a bit harsh towards the people he meets and mostly tends to toy with others. He is a bit evil as he will sometimes hurt people for no apparent reason, like physically. All he cares about is his Pokemon's power and using that power to destroy trainers that he battles. He teases a lot to a point where he hurts them emotionally.
Starter: Shuppet(F)(Shuppin)
Other: He is very fond of JC for some reason and enjoys making her uncomfortable and tease her a lot as if trying to ruin her life.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Shuppin
Species: Shuppet
Other: Just a normal Shuppet but takes after her trainers personality

Mangoez~

Previously Jurilios
Here's my other one xD

Trainer Form-
Name: Fernande
Appearance: He is light skinned as he stands tall at 5"7. He has an average build with emerald green eyes. His hair is brown with a slight slick look in the front as his hair stays to the side as of almost covering is eye. His clothing consists of a buttoned down shirt and pants with comfortable shoes.
Personality: He is a bit harsh towards the people he meets and mostly tends to toy with others. He is a bit evil as he will sometimes hurt people for no apparent reason, like physically. All he cares about is his Pokemon's power and using that power to destroy trainers that he battles. He teases a lot to a point where he hurts them emotionally.
Starter: Shuppet(F)(Shuppin)
Other: He is very fond of JC for some reason and enjoys making her uncomfortable and tease her a lot as if trying to ruin her life.
~
Starter Form-
Nickname: Shuppin
Species: Shuppet
Other: Just a normal Shuppet but takes after her trainers personality

Alright, accepted.

I should get my next post in soon.

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
marshall isn’t battling the gym yet, but he will soon, since it’s an npc battle that he’s watching with his pokemon. since he hasn’t interacted with anyone else yet, i thought it’d be a good idea to give a character an opportunity to plop down next to him on the bench. thanks for the heads up though, i can describe it in a single reply :) @Mangoez~

Mr. Machiavellian

Previously riskyie
no, i meant when everyone else is in thenas marshall would start on his way to emecio, not go immediately. it usually takes him awhile to train and practice for a gym battle too, sorry if you didn’t get what i meant @Mangoez~