• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ace Academy - Pokemon Trainer School RP

"Well its fine if you can't find him. I'll just look for him later. But for now,lets listen and pay attention. I'll take care if the Poochyena until we find its trainer. But I think the orientation is about to start." He said with a smiled at Morty and then looked at the Front as Flame looked at Monty's Pokemon curious and then waved at it.

Elodie nodded. “Yeah, I’ll see you later,” She said, turning on a heel with her long hair swaying as she walked. Her Pokemon walked behind her, Rocky on Dash’s back as she neighed for him to get off because he was literally a hundred pounds.

Once they had headed into the school building, a female handed her a guidebook and Elodie took a quick glance at it. The auditorium was one of the biggest rooms so it was easy to find. Returning her Pokemon, Elodie found the auditorium and wasted no time to get a seat.

She drove a shy girl out of a seat and sat down, next to two masked people who looked like they were either ill, or didn’t like the smell of the academy. Or maybe it was a way to hide their appearance and what not, and she didn’t really think of a reason for them to want to seal themselves unless they committed a crime. Brushing the thoughts off, she looked forward as the assembly began.

After sneakily slipping back too his room, Zander had gathered his belongings and left the boat with the rest of the crowd.
It appeared many others had packed quite a lot, making the young trainer feel confident in his decision to travel light, as most others were having trouble simply carrying there own belongings.

“Ready Gunter?” The chestnut haired boy asked over his shoulder, tightening the strap on his backpack and repositioning his suitcase as he did so.

“Mag!” Gunter chirped up, the small fire Pokémon also carrying a tiny bindle slung over his shoulder.

“Woah....pretty awesome.” Zander mumbled as he stepped off the boat, taking in his surroundings with a sparkle in his eyes.

——

Upon hearing the announcement and obtaining a pamphlet, Zander easily found his way to the auditorium, taking a seat in the front row as to remain in solid ear and eye shot.

Wolfa noticed a girl sit next to her trainer as she stood up sniffing the female her tail wagging as her gem collar gleamed a bit as she barked to get her attention. "Ruff!"she said smiling gently. Blue rested on JC's shoulder a bit tired to react but was alert with her surroundings.-

Elodie looked at the Rockruff and narrowed her golden eyes. Taking a look at her trainer, Elodie reached into her pocket and grabbed a round ball that her Bagon used to like, but grew out of it. She tossed it and hoped that would quiet the Rockruff a little bit so she could focus on the assembly. ‘If that doesn’t work I’ll ask his trainer if they can get him to be quiet,’ Elodie thought, turning her head back to the stage.

Wolfa didn't get sucked in as she already had a trainer as she shook her pelt but understood the message as she turned around to lay on her trainers lap again annoyed with her now but didn't show it. She just closed her eyes and rested only using her ears to listen.-

Just as Monty got comfortable in his seat, the lights in the auditorium dimmed drastically. The stage lit up and an older woman, Monty guessed her to be in her late thirties, strode out to a microphone in the center of the stage. She was wearing a white overcoat, a gray t-shirt, and black jeans. I guess the dress code is a bit more casual than at my old school, Monty thought. He leaned forward in his seat as the woman began to speak.

"Hello students and welcome to Ace Academy! My name is Professor Redwood, and it is my greatest privilege to be headmaster of this fine institution. Throughout the coming year I will get to know each and every one of you new students I see in the crowd, and I will work my hardest to make sure your time here is not only educational but enjoyable. Allow me to introduce you to some of our wonderful staff..."

A group of other adults came out onto the stage and formed a single file line facing the students.

"First up we have our battling coach and my younger brother, Mr. Redwood!" A young man with the same reddish-brown hair as Professor Redwood and a microphone in his hand took a step forward. "Hello everyone, like Professor Redwood said my name is Mr. Redwood. As many of you returning students know I'm the head of the battling program here at Ace Academy, and I work with the battling classes to develop their senses of teamwork, determination, and dedication in relation to Pokemon battling. I'm also the school battling team's coach, go Altaria!" The man put a fist up as he said the last line, and many of the older students echoed his chant.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Leila's eyes widened as she saw the headmaster's dress code. However, she quickly got over it and started to listen to her words. No sooner than her second sentence, her mind began to wander. Redwood? Isn't that a tree of some time? Maybe she specializes in nature-type pokemon? Shaking her head, she watched as the battling-coach stood up. She listened to his enthusiastic introduction and sighed. It seemed as if she wouldn't be able to slack in his class. Well, he doesn't know me. So, if I don't take it seriously, he won't know that I'm not trying my best. She leaned back in her chair, glad that she found a loop-hole however temperate it may be.

The Academy staff seemed nice enough. Laid back, friendly, exactly Jacobs kind of people. From his seat in one of the back row, he could make out the names of the two instructors as Mrs. and Mr. Redwood. He perked up in surprise when Mr. Redwood mentioned something about a school battle team. Where he was from, there was nothing of the sort. He participated in plenty of sports in his day, and enjoyed the thoroughly. Sports were always an easy way for him to get out of his head and into the present moment, loosen up, and cut loose. But they never had anything to do with Pokémon. He was having a hard time imagining Jangmo-o, a rather small and unassuming Pokémon on a school-wide battle team. The dragon was a rascal at the best of times, and as for Jacob himself... was he even team material? Still a bit lost in thought, he rested his check on his hand while orientation continued.

Elodie’s eyes showing a little bit of bore flickered with interest as Mr. Redwood mentioned a battling team. ‘Imagine me and my Pokemon on that team! I heard the Altarias are a really strong team,’ Elodie wondered, and thought if her Pokemon would like that. Her Pokemon has always adored battling, and them being on a competitive team would be great! ‘My Pokemon are already pretty strong from previous battles, so this would be an amazing opportunity!’ Elodie thought, snapping out of her daydream and watching the rest of the assembly.

Noah was quite excited, listening to the Teachers and the differnet subjects they we're gonna go over. He was manily hoping they wouod have some kind of cooking class, Or some kind of Adventure or Camping class as he barely could hold his excitement as he had a wide grin on his face and waited for the orientation to be over so he could go to his first class.

Hana rubbed her hands together intently as if she was trying to start a fire with only two sticks and a bundle of dry grass. Battling class... Maybe she and Pocchi hadn't been in a lot of battles before, but something told her that would be her best class out of all of them. Her cousin was amazing at battle theory, which-- cool for being eleven, but Hana couldn't grasp that at fourteen.

Then her old friends were all better at other Pokémon-related fields of study like medicinal treatments and... The longer she thought about this, the less she could manage to listen to the presenters. If the application was any indicator, she was going to have to listen hard and study harder if she wanted to stay in the school longer than a week.

Maybe if she and Pocchi trained hard enough, she could get a spot on the Battling Team.

Elodie decided that mostly the rest of the event was boring and tuned them out, and decided to just accompany her bore with thoughts. Resting her hand on her head, she rested her eyes. ‘I know I can make it on this team when my Pokémon get even stronger,’ She decided. ‘and when they do, we’ll be unstoppable.’

Elodie fidgeted with Rocky’s Pokeball, admiring the way she had painted it with blue and purple swirls on the top and kept it the classic white color on the bottom half. She decided to let him out in the chair next to her, as it was empty and Rocky was very heavy. Rocky had silently materialized in red energy on the seat, sitting down. He, unlike Elodie, seemed quite interested in the introduction to Ace Academy. Jokingly rolling her eyes, Elodie shut her eyes again.

Brian smiled as he watched the staff appear and introduce themselves, he especially liked their laid back demeanor and was almost caught off guard when the older students cheered for the Altaria team. In his eyes, he was curious as to what this entailed, but he was more interested in two things: The first one was getting stronger in Pokemon battling and the second was research in Pokemon type match ups for a Pokemon's strengths and weaknesses... and if Brian's goal was to use a full team of Psychic types, he had to absorb as much of the latter option than anyone else.

Henry was impressed by how casual the staff seemed. It seemed like most of them were the sort who would not treat their students like children (even if they were), instead addressing them as equals. Perhaps he was reading too much into them, but if he was right, the teachers were okay in his book. He was also intrigued at the amount of interested murmuring at Mr. Redwood's mention of the battling team. I suppose that battling is the most visible part of Pokemon training, he thought, I'd be interested too, but from the looks of it, I might not make it. Besides, Spike is great, but he doesn't have any reliable attacking moves of his own yet, so it's hard to make any sort of plan. He looked down at the Togepi, which was now sitting in his lap, watching the teachers introduce themselves.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Leila had heard a few teachers introduce themselves before she fell into a light sleep. She was awoken by the sound of loud clapping, louder than usual. She got up regretfully from the comfy chairs and stretched. Looking around, and seeing the crowd moving out of the room, she followed. She walked to the dorms, occasionally glancing at the map. She inspected her room key and saw the number seven engraved on one side. A lazy grin spread across her face, even though it was such a simple thing, to her it was fate that she got this room. She unlocked the door and stepped inside.

Her eyes widened as she looked around the room. It was magnificent, to say the least. There were three rooms, but they were lavishly decorated. After a few more laps around her dorm, she went to the bedroom to start unpacking. She pondered how they affored to furnish the rooms like this. I mean, this school is very successful. I'm sure a lot of their alumni got rich and probably donated.

Leila hung up her last strand of fairy lights, before stepping back to observe the view. Her dorm was fully decorated by now, and most of her clothes were hung up. Not to mention, she was surprised and pleased, to find a pool near her dorm. She wasn't sure if every floor had that, but she was glad since she was sure her pokemon would appreciate that. Not to mention, the high roofing was also a plus, as Mise would be able to wander around without bonking its head. Cocking her head to the side, she wondered if everybody got put on floors depending on their pokemon.

Leila lay in her bed in comfortable sleep attire as she watched her pokemon roam the dorm. From her colors and theme, she suspected that Mise could blend in with her decor if it wanted to. She blinked slowly a feel times, as she felt herself getting sleepier. "I feel accomplished," she murmured, glancing around the room. "And also amazed," she added. She had never been anywhere this luxurious before, and the excitement was finally wearing off hours later. "Night," she called out to her pokemon before turning off the lights. She shifted to a more comfortable position, before falling asleep.

Last edited:
Professor Redwood continued her speech after Mr. Redwood stepped back. "Next to Mr. Redwood is our Outdoorsmanship teacher and camping enthusiast, Mr. Winter!"

A tall, muscular man with a full black beard and thick curly hair stepped forward with a microphone. "Howdy y'all," he began facing the students, then turned to the Professor. "And thank you for the kind introduction ma'am." Mr. Winter turned back to the audience and stroked his beard thoughtfully. "My class is Outdoorsmanship, and as the name implies you'll be learning a lot more practical skills rather than reading from textbooks like some of your classes at other schools. While on their journeys, many trainer prefer the peacefulness of nature to the city-life, so it's my job to teach you the skills needed for the camping life." After finishing his short speech, Mr. Winter stepped back into his place in line.

Professor Redwood addressed the next teacher as they stepped forward. "Next is Nurse Hope, our First Aid teacher!"

The teacher, a small and plump old woman wearing a floral pattern dress, held a microphone just like her coworkers. "Hello students." Nurse Hope spoke in short sentences. Clearly a woman of few words, Monty thought as he listened to her speak. "I am the first aid teacher, as well as the school nurse. Bring me your injured Pokemon or your own injuries, and I will heal either." Nurse Hope stepped back, and the woman next to her stepped forward.

"Finally is Mrs. Nauka, our resident science expert!" Professor Redwood smiled wide and nodded to Mrs. Nauka, who seemed to cringe at being in the spotlight. She had thick black-rimmed glasses and wore a lab coat similar to the Professor's, but underneath she wore a yellow shirt and a green skirt as opposed to the Professor's casual attire.

Mrs. Nauka audibly cleared her throat before beginning her speech. "H-hello," Mrs. Nauka began, her eyes darting all over the room. "I'm M-Mrs. Nauka, the Science La-Lab teacher. In my cl-class we will expe-periment with different natu-tural curiosities in our wo-world." Mrs. Nauka quickly shut off her microphone and stepped back into her place in line.

Professor Redwood smiled again as she turned to address the students. "Now that you all know your teachers, you should have some idea of what to expect in your classes tomorrow and throughout the rest of the year. It's getting late, so you're all dismissed! Please head to your dorms, food will be delivered this first night." The lights on the stage shut off as the lights in the seating area turned back on, and the teachers left the stage.

When the assembly was over, Brian got up and collected his bags and made his way over to collect his dorm key and over to his dorm. He was impressed with the dorm he would be staying in for his next school years and decided to let out his two Pokemon. "Can I get some help unpacking, please?" He asked, both Psychic types responded with a nod. As Brian began to unpack a bag full of books, photos and other types of house ornaments, Ralts and Gothita used their Psychic abilities to levitate the clothes, and neatly put them in the closet, even unfold the shirts and put them on clothing hangers.

By the time Brian was done unpacking, his dorm room almost looked like that of a fortune teller, the lighting was dim with a purple shade and he managed to place down a fancy carpet with curly patters on it. There was a table that had a crystal ball on it, mainly for decorative purposes. Brian put a picture frame on his bedside desk next to his clock, the picture seemed to be of him at a younger age standing between a handsome man with long dull purple hair and a fortune teller's robe and a woman in a long black coat, a white scarf and the exact same white fedora Brian wore now, behind the woman was a large Arcanine. Finally, Brian quickly went to his dorm door and places a sign on it which said 'Please knock before entering. If nobody answers, please come back later. Thank you!'

Brian had heard that battling was the first lesson tomorrow, so he made sure to check the schedule for what time he would have to arrive and set his alarm an hour and a half beforehand. He wanted to make sure he was prepared for his first day of learning, so Brian went to sit on the bed after he took off his shoes and read a book about type match ups, he knew the library would have better chances to yield more detailed explanations, but hearing that food would arrive at his dorm meant that he wanted to make sure he ate it while it was fresh and hot.

Ralts and Gothita on the other hand joined Brian on the bed to also read the book that he read. Brian smiled and allowed the pair to read along with him.

Outdoorsmanship. Maybe that would be a good class for Hana, too; it needed less theoretical application than some of the other classes in the guidebook, which meant she could learn naturally! Heh. Naturally. Still, if she was going to be a real trainer, this class was going to be even more important than the battling class.

That nurse definitely didn't talk a lot, huh? She could feel the awkwardness set in, even sitting in the audience as she was. First aid class was going to be absolutely painful, and not just because she was sure it was going to be her second-worst class.

Ms. Nauka sounded nice. It was only too bad science wasn't exactly Hana's strong suit, or she'd be the favorite teacher. Of everything, science was certainly going to be the middle of the road. Unfortunately, that wasn't saying much when she wasn't actually going to be good at any of the classes if she started with her usual shtick again.

Hana was in over her head. Everyone else here had to have taken the application test and passed with flying colors, while she was... While her father bought a spot for her here. She took her flowery suitcase up to the dorms, followed close behind by her specially-purchased Rockruff.

Normally, when she went to a summer home of hers, she would spend the first night unpacking and sorting out all of her clothes by color and by how likely she was to wear them on her trip. Tonight, however, she zapped her Pokémon with the pink light of a white-lily-patterned Heal Ball and snuck out into the halls. Map in hand, she made her way to the library first.

She only had a few minutes to check out a book. Her first subject tomorrow was the very one that she knew was going to be her best subject, so she grabbed an introductory textbook to Pokémon battles. She needed to have the type advantages and disadvantages memorized by tomorrow. Or, failing that, she needed to take write notes for herself down on the palm of her hand.

She went straight back to her dorm room and hit the books hard. The next morning, all she had to do was cover up the bags under her eyes, and drink a lot of caffeinated soda all day. No biggie. This was fine.

((OOC: Reposting so it makes more sense wrt the order of posts.))

Zander tapped his arm rest as the staff gave there introductions, letting there words sink in whilst attempting to get a read on each teacher.
Clearly, this school wasn’t as high strung as he’d expected, noticing that many students opted to leave before introductions had even really began.

“Pft. What a bunch of slackers. So confident in there skills they don’t even wait for the assembly to end....sad really.” He noted internally with a small shake of the head.

As the final teacher gave her introduction and the remaining students were informed they were allowed to leave, Zander quickly snatched up his belongings and room key, before departing for the far north side of the campus.

——

“Room 17. Here we are Gunter.” The young trainer-to-be gave his partner a thumbs up before stepping inside.
The dorm was simple. A medium sized square room with white walls and a plush grey carpet. A single bed to the far left, a dark wood drawer against the right corner, and a small matching desk and chair tucked neatly under the window seal, allowing light to shine down on his writing quarters.

“This’ll do nicely.” He said flatly before tossing his suitcase on the bed and unclamping it’s locks with a satisfying click. The first step was simple, settle in.

——

After unpacking his clothes and toiletries, Zander tucked his matte black suitcase underneath the bed, before falling back on the soft, cushioned pillow.

“Mag Mag Mag.” Gunter cried as he untied his bindle, revealing a medley of various berries. Clearly the small Magby was simplistic and easily pleased, which only made getting accustomed to the new living space quite easy.

“Well, it looks like there isn’t much for us to do tonight. Might as well wait for food to arrive before crashing early. Tomorrow we’ll finally get to show off what synergy really looks like.”

Noah watched the orientation and was very, very happy when he saw that there was a Outdoorsman class, which shocked him a bit, but was overall happy. After the Orientation was over, he walked to where all the students we're going and got his dorm key, but he was daydreaming the whole time to his dorm room and the school, how the classes would be, what kind of friends he would make, ect. But with him Daydreaming, he almost passed up his room if it We're not from Litwick yelling in his ear as he quickly snapped out of it and went into his room and he liked it alot, but was too tried to admire it and just quickly unpacked, with the help and Litwick and ralts and then once he was done, took a quick shower before laying down on his bed and reading a bit before he would sleep.

Jacob wasn’t exactly thrilled to be carrying his heavy luggage up two flights of stairs, but they certainly weren’t going to move themselves, and dorm elevators were completely packed with students. Jangmo-o climbed up the stairs without a care in the world, his little claws clicking with every step.

“You’re going to help me unpack, right?” He asked his partner. He did so with sarcasm, but Jacob could actually really use the help. Jangmo-o trilled it’s answer (Jacob couldn’t tell if it meant yes or no) and nudged it’s way through the doors to the floor’s hallway. Finally. He had made it.

As it turned out, the dorm was pretty nice. Jacob began to unload his belongings, while Jangmo-o dragged his cushioned bed to a pool of sunlight emitted from a window. Speaking of the sun- it was already beginning to set. Had the ride really taken that long? Jacob shrugged, he had never been very good at estimating time. When he finished unpacking, the sky had turned a deep, sunset orange. From his window, Jacob watched the day end with Jangmo-o curled up at his feet.

Once the siblings saw the assembly end they both stood up grabbing their belongs before going their separate ways. "Good luck bro, see you arounf and take care of yourself" she told her brother as she made her way to the far side of the campus where the girls dorms were as Blue and Wolfa followed on shoulder. "Good luck sis" he stood his sister before heading to the boys form after he grabbed his belongs with his key once he arrived there. Both of the siblings made it to their dorm rooms as they placed their belongs down seeing the day turn to night. "What to help me unpack girls?" She asked them. "Ruff!" "Eevee!" They said helping her unpack as Shadow's Eevee Sparkx and Rockruff Eclipse helped him as well before the food came.-

Monty could hardly contain his excitement when the teachers finished their speeches and dismissed the students. This is gonna be so cool! He thought as he scrambled to pick up his bags. Monty was practically bursting with excitement, and he hopped from foot to foot as he waited for the students next to him to clear out of the row. The quicker I get out of here, the quicker I get to my dorm. The quicker I get to my dorm, the quicker tomorrow comes. And the quicker tomorrow comes, the quicker I'll be an Ace Trainer! Monty thought as he was finally able to get out of the row and exit the auditorium.

Sentinel levitated the map in front of Monty's face, and the two jogged to the dorms as quick as possible. On the way to his room Monty passed by several other boys, including the one with the scar and one with the Magby. "Room 21...room 21...room 21!" Monty said aloud as he followed the room numbers to his own. He swiped the key card with his one free hand, and pushed the door open with his foot to reveal a fairly simple set up. A queen sized bed sat in the corner, and next to it was an oaken bedside-cabinet. Opposite of the bed was a medium-sized desk and a small stool. All of the furniture rested on a grey plush carpet and was surrounded by white walls. I'm pretty sure the dorm section of the orientation pamphlet said we could paint the walls, Monty thought. I think a nice red would be better.

Monty dumped his bags on the floor and lay down on the bed. Sentinel took up a spot resting on the windowsill, and Monty looked at his partner for a good ling while. "We made it, Sentinel." Monty said. "Zor," Sentinel hummed in response with a cheerful expression. Monty stared at the sunset through the thinly-curtained window. I got into the Academy, Monty thought as he drifted to sleep. Proving I belong here is gonna be a bigger challenge.

*Flashback*
After the original announcement that the ship had arrived on Ace Academy shores, Bog hastily packed and went off earlier than the other trainers in hopes of meeting up with his Poochyena on the dock, however this did not seem like the case. The young trainer then remembered that his Poochyena was tougher and braver than most, especially with his training, so he did not think too much of it, besides Bog had a special connection to Pokemon and just knew his Yena was in safe hands.

"There's absolutely no time for introductions! Look at all the Pokemon on this island!" Bog said as he ran into the place where the beach ended and the forest started. It was for sure a restricted area, but Bog was used to tresspas- er, going on tiny adventures. "Dang, look at all these bug-type Pokemon", the boy said as he pushed away tree branches revealing tiny Spinaraks and Wurmples. "Maybe I can bring home some rock samples too for Professor Steven and Miss Roxanne back at Hoenn-"

*ALL STUDENTS PROCEED TO THE AUDITORIUM*

"WHAT! I COMPLETELY FORGOT I AIN'T IN PETALBURG ANYMORE" Bog said furiously at himself, scaring away nearby Pokemon, "No worries, Yena can totally help us find the way... Oh right", the boy said as he looked over his back to the non-existent path back to the main road, "Well, Jackie seems like we're in a pickle"

*~*~*~*~*~
Finally, after a few hours of traversing the jungle, the young boy crawls out of the thick green with several scratches and bruises. "So much for orientation day...", he mumbled, almost about to pass out when he spots a small book stand containing the last copy of the student's guide book. "That's for me, I guess", sighed Bog. After scanning through the pages, almost as if he'd never been through hell just a while ago, jumps up in excitement, only to groan with the pain emanating from his scratches, as he realizes that tomorrow was battling day. He makes his way up to the school dormitories, not making eye contact with anyone and goes to the front desk and asks the lady, with a smile: "Can you page for a missing Poochyena?"

***CHAPTER 1 - PECKING ORDER***
Ruh duh duh ding ruh duh duh ding ruh duh duh duh ding! Monty's alarm rang out sharply in the dark and silent dorm room, the light of dawn only just barely beginning to peek through the curtains. "Nguuuh," Monty moaned, his mind still in ape-brain mode after being jarred from his sleep so suddenly. After a couple seconds of the alarm's melodic chiming, Monty's hand found the phone and he hit the power button, breathing a sigh of relief as the alarm finally ended it's assault on his precious ear drums. Oh my god who's bed am I in? Monty thought with a brief feeling of panic before realizing his absolute buffoonery. That's right...school.

Monty wiped the sleep from his eyes and slowly sat up in the unfamiliar bed, allowing the blanket to fall off of his torso revealing his lean but muscular frame. Staggering from the bed to the bathroom, Monty took a quick shower and dressed himself for a workout. He put on a deep red muscle shirt and black joggers before slipping on his sneakers. "C'mon, Sentinel," Monty called behind him as he opened the door. Monty's Bronzor partner hummed cheerfully while floating after it's trainer, staying at Monty's shoulder level as they searched for the weight room.

After a few minutes of searching, Monty and Sentinel found the weight room on the bottom floor of the male-only dormitory building. "The two dormitory buildings are mirrors of each other, and as such have the same facilities in the same places." Monty read to Sentinel from the guidebook. "I wonder if any of the girls are working out right now, too." Monty wondered aloud to Sentinel. "Or any other boys for that matter." The two hadn't encountered anyone else on their walk down except for a friendly security guard, but Monty was doubtful that he was the only one up a mere hour before breakfast started.

Bog scratches his eyes, and groggily tries to remove the dust build-up on his face. Bog was always an early bird, it didn't matter how little of sleep he got, he always managed to wake up in time for anything, and this certainly proved useful for school. "W-wait a minute, where am I?" Bogs slurs as he slowly brushes his sleeping Nincada from his chest. It seems like the young boy fell asleep in the dorm lobby and didn't even make it to his room, nor did he get to unpack. To his right are his two bags, the roller and the carry-on, neatly placed to the side. He tries to stand up but notices a sharp pains from his legs, but nothing too serious, or anything Bog couldn't handle. "As long as Jackie's fine, I'm all set", he said under his breath. "Speaking of Pokemon, didn't I page for Yena?", wondered Bog, he couldn't quite draw the line between what was reality or what was just a dream at this point.

Bog grabbed his backpack, opened the zipper and placed his Nincada in the opening and started getting familiar with the dorm facilities. This was definitely new to the boy since he spent most of his life outdoors. Despite being a city-boy, he rarely stayed within the confides of Rustboro and would instead find peace within dark forests and caves. The boy brushed through a couple of floors, dragging behind him his roller bag, and as he turns along this one corner, BAM! The distracted Bog falls back on his bottom after getting bumped by what seemed like a tall brick fence. "Ow ow! Hey what's the big idea?", Bog shouts as he pushes the brim of his upward revealing a dark, towering figure looking down on him.

( @BogdanBug Hope thats referring to me, becuase imma reply to that)

Noah's alarm had gone off about 5 different times until his Litwick had enough and screamed in his ear to wake him up as Noah Shot up looking around and seeing his Litwick as he sighed and said. "Told ya to stop waking me up like that." He said as he sighed before getting up and stretching a bit before he grabbed a change of clothing and took a shower and brushed his teeth and spent way longer than he should have on his hair, but it was technically now the first day, so why not look nice? After that, he changed into a Tank-top before heading down to the Gym for a quick work out. He always did it so he wouldn't get the urge to fall back asleep. While walking there, he felt someone bump into him as he was a bit confused and turned around and looked down at the male and said. "Hmm? Oh sorry, my bad. Let me help you up!" He said as he extended his hand out as he had The Poochyena next to him.

Bog pulls up the brim of his hat and sees the blurry image of dark-haired individual. "Uh, thanks" He says as he grabs for his arm, pulls himself up and dusts off his already dirty jacket. Now that his eyes have had time to readjust, he notices that the boy is just as tall as him and has a peculiar scar across his eyebrow. He looks down and lets of a big grin as he spots his Poochyena jump up into his arms. "Yena! So this is where you ran off to." Bog said as he looked back up at the trainer, "Sorry about the hassle, little Yena's been way too excited since we arrived and went on a tour of the boat herself!". He places the dog by his side and asks "So you're one of the trainers here in Ace Academy, huh. Well I got just one question for ya...!"

"Can you please direct me to my room, please?" Bog says in a bowing position.

Sleep was for the weak and the prepared. Hanabi Igarashi was neither.

What she was, however, was pacing in and out of every facility in the girls' dormitories. By six in the morning, she already changed out of her orientation day clothes and into a formal set befitting such a prestigious school: White, long-sleeved, button-up shirt. Burgundy feminine blazer. Black pleated skirt so long she might as well have been a delinquent in the 80's-- Retro was cool anyway. Where a bow or ribbon might have been on a school uniform, she replaced that with a pink hibiscus flower fashioned out of cloth. For footwear, she figured she'd be walking around for a while, or at least standing during battle class, so she had to go with some sensible, cute, black flats. She wore her hair like the idols on TV who'd let most of it down, but gather up a bit at each side to give themselves the cutest pigtails.

Hung off her shoulder, she had a large, sleek water bottle full of the strongest energy drink she could find. "Okay. From. The. Top!" She clapped once between each word, forcing herself awake with each loud smack of palm against palm. She spoke every word with unnatural focus, like nothing else existed around her. "A landslide takes down the hot, the cold and the airborne. Kung Fu masters break stones with their fists. Iron drills bore through mountains. Earthquakes cause landslides. Water erodes. Roots break through stone."

She panted, yawned-- Took a swig of her drink. "From the top."

She started her mnemonics all over again.

As Brian slept soundly in his bed with each Pokemon either side of him, the alarm started to ring loudly which caused the Ralts and Gothita to jump up wide awake in defensive positions whilst Brian slowly got up himself and looked at his clock to check the time while Gothita went to turn off the alarm. "Huh, just in time." Brian said in a drowsy tone as he stretched and slowly got out of bed. He took a set of clothes out of his closet and went into the bathroom to get dressed.

Once he got out, he smiled at his Pokemon as he put on his hat and grabbed a school bag. "Alright, let's go and grab some breakfast." Brian said as he picked up his Pokemon and let them rest on either of his shoulders. Once outside of his dorm, he locked the door and went to look at his map to find out where the cafeteria was.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Leila heard music intruding on her sleep and groggily woke up. As she sat up, it dawned on her how the dorm might've been the surprise her parents were talking about. She'd have to write a note of thanks later. Her family wasn't poor, but they weren't overly rich either. She shifted to the side of the bed and got off, slipping into her fluffy slippers. She walked to the bathroom, deciding to change later. She washed her face and wiped the water off before brushing her teeth. Looking at the time, and seeing she had a decent amount left, she hopped in for a quick shower.

Leila looked down at the map, silently freaking out. She had dried her hair before chasing down her pokemon. Then, she set out, and she was sure she followed the directions. She looked at her timetable while she paused. Battling class seemed to be first, now she was even more desperate to get to the cafeteria. She watched as a tall blue-haired boy went by and after a moment, chased after him. "Hey wait please," she pleaded. "Do you know which way the cafeteria is? I'm lost it seems," she said, hoping that he would turn around.

Brian raised an eyebrow at the sound of a woman who headed toward him, easily he noticed her elegant platinum hair. "Ah, hello there. Please calm down, I was just checking the map to find it myself and I believe I know where it is. If you like, we can walk together and get some food." Brian said with a friendly smile as he began to head through the corridors in the direction on where the cafeteria may be, he looked back at the lady and lightly gestured her to follow him. "By the way, you can call me Brian."

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Leila sighed in relief as he stopped to talk. She used that time to catch up to his pace. "Hello Brain," she greeted. "It would be wonderful if we could walk together. Phew, you're a lifesaver," she said grinning. "I'm Leila, it's nice to meet you," she said as she followed him. She took note of certain rooms that they passed on the way there. She still wanted to explore them later. She recalled the assembly and tried to remember the teachers. "So which class are you most excited for?" she asked. She hadn't socialized at all yesterday and was trying to make up for that today. Most of the people in the school seemed to be pretty friendly if she recalled correctly from yesterday.

Henry groaned awake to Spike jumping up and down on his chest. He had had some trouble sleeping the previous night, and was understandably pretty groggy this morning. "Okay, okay," he muttered, "I'm up." He stumbled to his feet and lifted Spike off of him, returning the overexuberant Togepi to its ball. Looking at the time, he realized that he didn't have much time at all to get breakfast before the first class started, so he hurriedly dressed in the almost the same clothes as yesterday (i.e. the same jeans and hoodie), grabbed his backpack that may or may not have been on the verge of falling apart, and bolted on the general direction of the cafeteria. Making it to the building just before the time allotted for students to eat breakfast ended, he grabbed the only muffin left (cornmeal, with nothing else mixed in) and a cup of coffee, both of which he gulped down.

Jacob’s eyes opened slowly, as he took in the soft light streaming in through his window. In his half-asleep stupor, he hardly noticed that Jangmo-o had fallen asleep at the foot of his bed, and accidentally pushed the little dragon onto the floor with a thump.

“Ngh?” Jacob grunted as he sat up, and looked to see Jangmo-o on the floor, dazed and a bit grumpy after it’s rude awakening. “You know, you have your own bed to sleep in, Kammo.” Jacob said groggily. Jangmo-o only ignored him and proceeded to pull the sheets off of his bed.

Finally, Jacob was ready. He donned his backpack containing all his supplies, and herded Jangmo-o out the door. He took out his already crumpled map and scanned the campus for a cafeteria. There! It was only a hop skip and a jump away. Jacob warned Jangmo-o to stay by his side while they entered. The dragon type chirped happily, but had no intention of actually doing so. The glass doors swung open, Jangmo-o scampered in, and Jacob jogged behind him.

“It’s too early for this, Kammo.” He groaned. “I need some coffee before I chase you around.” Jacob practically dragged Jangmo-o through the lines, and finally found a seat (away from any fragile objects) sat down and did his best to enjoy breakfast. “Today is battle class,” he told his Pokémon. “You’re going to do your best, right?” Jangmo-o trilled happily in reply, then helped himself to the sugar packets.

Brian smiled warmly at Leila. "Leila eh? A very nice name, it's nice to meet you too." He replied as he put his hands in his pockets as he walked. "I for one don't really mind which class comes first or which one to be excited for, as long as I get even more Pokemon knowledge out of it... plus, I'd like to experience all the lessons before I decide which one I wanna be excited for." He answered before he saw a place that looked like a cafeteria.

"And it looks like we're here, wanna find somewhere and eat together or do you prefer sitting alone?" He asked as he went to grab himself a couple of fried eggs and a muffin, then grabbed a mug and filled it with coffee. After he set is food down on a table, he went to get some Pokemon food for Ralts and Gothita who both looked at the food hungrily. "We need our strength for the upcoming battles, so eat up guys." Brian said to is Pokemon as he sat down and began to eat is own breakfast whilst his Pokemon ate theirs.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Leila returned the smile, "Thanks," He's right, these classes aren't just for me, they're for my pokemon too. "I guess that makes sense," she said as she followed him into the cafeteria. "We can eat together if you don't mind," she said as she picked a pancake tray for herself. She looked around for some food for her pokemon and found some pokepuffs. "Ooh they love these," she said as she picked some up. She walked back to the table and sat down.

Leila reached for her ultraballs dangling on her hat and paused. She looked up at the ceiling and was relieved to find it tall. She glanced around the room and saw practically everybody else with their pokemon out. So, she let Sr. Kelp out first and after a moment of hesitation, finally let Mise out. "I'm excited for the upcoming class. But, do you think we'll actually battle anybody today though?" she asked. To be honest, she hoped that there would be a demonstration of sorts today. "I hope we can see the teacher battling, that'll be cool," she said, with a thoughtful look on her face, as if imagining it. She started eating her pancakes and was delighted to find how well they tasted.

Last edited:
"No its fine! Didn't mind taking care of the little rascal at all. My pokemom seemed to like him too. But I found him on the boat eating some of my Pokemom's food. But you should have gotten you Dorm Key yesterday, that has your dorm room number on it. But all the dorm rooms are that way, and you can ask the front office for your Dorm room. But Imma go now, I'll see you at school I guess?" he said as he then smiled and waved at him and headed off to the gym and saw Monty there as he smiled and said. "Hey man! Your here too?" He said quite happily as he was a bit happy that someone else was there with him and went over to him smiling softly.

"U-Uh, right, thanks for the help", Bog said scratching his head. He wasn't used to speaking to people other than Nurse Joys and Gym Leaders, but he appreciated the boy's help. After he had walked all the way to his dorm, he realized that he should have asked when school started, and what time it was. Bog sighed and prepared to unpack his things and fix up his room. The boy got so caught up with redecorating that he lost track of time...