• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Amtro Region Travels!!

"Nice meeting you." Scarlet growled under her breath sarcastically, and rolled her eyes. She'd never had a rival before- and even then, Performers generally didn't have battle driven rivals... here it was, though. She narrowed her emerald-green optics in the direction Danny ran, before turning to Daniel. "You... you b-believe about m-my curse, right?" she murmured, a little embarrassed. Everyone always thought she was making it up as an excuse for her utter failure at everything, but she hoped this Daniel guy (she'd heard of him from somewhere, she just couldn't put her finger on it) was different, than most.

Ari smiled. "Well, good job! It seems like your Eevee and Eon like each other!" Ari felt like she was absolutely glowing with happiness. "I didn't really do much, just had a few run-ins with some jerks. 'Blah, blah, freeze Unova, Blah, blah, destroy the world,' that sort of thing. It was more annoying than anything, actually."

"Sure I do," the boy chuckled, "I just hope that curse of yours doesn't make you accidently wheel me into traffic!"

He got Plusle out of her pokeball, and she jumped into his lap for a scratch on the head. But as he moved, he felt a familiar, searing pain consume his shoulder.

"I've dislocated it again," he groaned, "Me and my disability..."

David had been observing the group as a wallflower, trying to decide which one seemed the most approachable before entering the conversation. Naturally, he was drawn to the wheelchair user due to his past, but knew better than to judge someone based on similar disabilities. Still, a bubble of concern formed in his throat at the wheelchair user's obvious pain and he hesitated, rubbing the back of his head clumsily.
"Are you okay?" he asked, the Drifloon forcing him to take a couple steps forward.

Scarlet laughed, her expression brightening from the previous darkness it had personificated earlier. "Don't worry!! It's n-not that bad! It won't affect y-you in any way," she giggled. It was true- the curse didn't hurt anyone other than herself, it was incapable of doing that. Hearing his complaint of pain, Gardevoir sent a message to Scarlet's mind- I can use heal pulse to help him, if you want? Seeming as if she were talking to herself when in all honesty she was just replying to Gardevoir, she said, "I'll ask," before pausing and looking at Daniel with a concerned expression. "Do you want Gardevoir to help? She can use heal pulse," she murmured, hoping she and her Pokemon could be of some assistance.

Daniel shook his head. "I need a doctor," he hissed pitifully, clutching his shoulder with his good hand, "I've tried using pokemon to heal me, and it never wo-o-ORKS!" He tailed off towards the end, crying out in pain. He was fairly used to having to deal with pain like this, but it never got any easier.

Once again, David's heart fluttered with cold sympathy for the stranger. He addressed him again, this time with a smoother and more even tone. He glanced down at his Pokétch and then over at the casualty.
"I have a couple contacts that could help," he enunciated. "Unless there's someone else in the region you want to call. I made a digital map of all the medical stations in Amtro."

"Should... I'll... do you n-need to go to A&E? Th-there should be a h-hospital around here..." mused Scarlet, her green gaze tracking the scenery to attempt to scout the surrounding area for any indication of a doctor. The Performer was inexperienced in such matters, so didn't exactly know what to do, in this particular situation.

"I...Don't have any contacts," Daniel hissed through laboured breaths, "W-where's the closest hospital? Can someone push me there?" He asked frantically. There was no way that he could wheel himself there in his condition.

David pulled the map up and showed it to him; the closest medical house was at a midpoint between Mystero Town and Skyarris Town. The closest hospital, however, was located another town over. He glanced over at the stranger nervously, wondering how he would take this news.
"You're definitely within wheeling distance of the medical house," he said softly. "Can you hold up for that long?"

Last edited:
"It's..." She swooped out her Pokéball, and clicked the button to send out Ninetales. "Ni, c-can you lead us to the medical house??" She ordered the Pokemon, and the Ninetales nodded her head, padding off toward the nearest hospital. Scarlet then got behind Daniel and started pushing him after Ninetales, monitoring her steps closely so she didn't fall. "D-Don't worry, Daniel, Ni's good at getting places quickly," the Alolan girl said, her green gaze fixated on Ninetales as she padded forward, Gardevoir close behind. "Maybe you should tag along too?" She asked the boy who had directed them to the medical house, wondering if he wanted to join them- he seemed good with maps, which could come in handy.

The boy nodded, screwing his face up as he let out an agonised cry, and slumped over in his wheelchair. Plusle snuggled into her master, gently crying out her name to reassure him.

"T-thank you," he finally said, before slumping back over onto his left armrest.

David glanced over at her with an elated brow, wondering if the girl didn't trust his map. He reeled up with slight offense and perturbation. His mouth opened for a couple moments before he clamped it shut, not trusting himself to say anything.

Eventually, they arrived the the medic house. Scarlet turned to Daniel. "So... is th-this the place you need to go? Ni's st-stopped," the blonde pointed out, gesturing toward her Ninetales. She wasn't sure, so wanted Daniel's approval before she entered the house.

Luna sighed sitting down "I just don't know what to do" lost and scarred luna sighed with her two Pokemon sitting next to her "Don't panic there's got to be a town around here right?" Eevee looked up "Eevee!" the Pokemon replyed.

Quentin smiled at his little sister fondly. He scooped up his eevee. "This is Beebee," he said. "My other Pokemon are in their pokeballs. I technically didn't catch Beebee..." Quentin started breathing heavily. Calm down, he told himself. "Anyway, I have yet to beat the gym here. What say you we go there, then continue?" Quentin offered.

Connor would wake up late. "What time is it?" Connor would check the clock. "Oh god I'm late." He'd Get into his clothes. As he was running he hit into someone named Quentin. "Oops sorry mate."

Standing up luna picked up ralts and walked along down the dirt path way "Alright so the map said to go this way!" She smiled walking down the path as Eevee hopped along behind her "Eevee!" luna stopped and turned to her Pokemon "What is it?" she ask and she looked around "Free" she looked up "Ah! A butterfree! Eevee, let's catch it! use swift!" the Eevee stopped in its tracks "Eevee!" It cried sending stars at the butterfree.

"Y-yeah.." Daniel said weakly, as a doctor approached them and took him from Scarlet.

He helped him out of his wheelchair, and up onto an examination table, being especially careful with his patient's shoulder. His brow knitted together as he examined Daniel, reassuring him every time he cried out from the pain.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Reminder that Alola form Pokemon or anything else from Gen 7 may not be used until the games are fully released. touko-chan's post has been edited to make the Ninetales a regular Ninetales.

Reminder that Alola form Pokemon or anything else from Gen 7 may not be used until the games are fully released. touko-chan's post has been edited to make the Ninetales a regular Ninetales.
apologies!! im pretty new so I didn't know :3

Scarlet stared in dismay after Daniel, and tightened her jaw, or died for the other. She sighed. "Um... ah, I hope he's g-gonna be OK..." murmured the girl, the statement directed at her Ninetales. She sighed, and swallowed.

Ari laughed. "Yeah, let's go to that gym. Who knows, maybe I'll fight at a few of the gyms here." Ari had challenged some gyms before, but just a few. "Who knows, maybe I'll even fight all of them in this region," She added, laughing a little.

"Finally , it's about time I arrived here " thought Danny. Danny at last found Mystero Town , where he seeks to challenge the ghost type gym leader Specter and hopes to defeat him in battle. Danny began searching around Mystero Town , after searching for countless hours for the gym , Danny finally found a place that looked like a gym, so he entered the place , it was all dark inside the place. Then the lights started turn on all in order until the end of the room. Near the end of the room there was a tall figure walking slowly towards Danny when the figure came closer to Danny, the figure was revealed to be Specter.

Specter stared at Danny and said" So you must be the challenger , look kid my ghost type pokemon are going to wreck your team so hard , so are you ready to battle ? Danny responded with excitement " No , Specter , I'm going to beat you with my very powerful pokemon that I have trained hard and now it is the time." Specter took hold of a pokeball and shouted" Gengar get out and show them what ya got", and he threw the pokeball , and then Gengar came out of the pokeball. Then Danny too took hold of one his pokeballs , and threw one pokeball while shouting" ELECTABUZZ DEFEAT THAT GENGAR AND SHOW HIM HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE." The Powerful Electabuzz came out of the pokeball and started screech loudly. ''Now Gengar use Shadow punch , "said Specter. " Now Electabuzz quick use Thunder Punch with both arms "said Danny. Both Pokemon started charging at each other ,when the punches merged together an explosion occurred between the two pokemon. There was too much smoke for Danny to see what actually happened between the two pokemon. Danny worried , shouted" ELECTABUZZ IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT ? , USE THUNDERBOLT TO SHOW ME IF YOU ARE OKAY." Suddenly a powerful thunderbolt rose from the smoke , now Danny knew that Electabuzz was fine, after a few moments of waiting desperately, the smoke cleared up , it was revealed that Specter's Gengar on the verge of fainting , it was clearly that Spector was shocked . Danny commanded Electabuzz to use thunderbolt on Gengar , Spector's Gengar tried to dodge but it was impossible to avoid the thunderbolt , since Gengar was weakened already. BOOM...... Gengar fainted. You may have defeated my Gengar , but this battle isn't over it , I still have two pokemon left " Said Spector. Danny responded" Bring it on , my pokemons are too powerful for you anyways."

An hour later, Daniel emerged from the doctor's office, with his Lopunny pushing his wheelchair. With his damaged arm propped up by his left armrest, and his right arm around his Plusle, Lopunny pushed him over to Scarlet, parking him about half a metre away from her.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that," he said sheepishly, "I can dislocate my joints doing just about anything, due to my disability. It's a real pain when I'm trying to travel."

Lopunny passed him his pokenav, and with it, he managed to work out that Skyarris Town was about a half-hour walk/wheel from where they were. Some information about the Skyarris Town contest popped up, along with an announcement as to what the themed performance for the Skyarris Town showcase was going to be.

Closing the device, he looked up at Scarlet. "Shall we head to Skyarris town, then?" He proposed, "You can win your first princess key, and I can win my second Amtro ribbon!"

Scarlet was relieved to see Daniel come out alright, and she offered a nervous smile to the other. "It's, it's okay!" she reassured- he didn't need to apologise, she was fine, really, even if her general demeanor gave off the vibe she was permanently nervous. In a way, she was always apprehensive that something terrible was going to happen. Luckily, it didn't. At his offer, she nodded her head, returning Ninetales and Gardevoir. "Yeah! Let's head over there. It's not far." she paused, looking at Lopunny, and raising her hand in greeting.

Lopunny chirruped in reply, and then put her paw back on the handle of her master's wheelchair, pushing him so that he rolled in tandem with Scarlet's steps.

"I'm expecting that we'll see a lot of flying type pokemon on the way," he told her, "Maybe you can catch one, and use it for your freestyle performance!"

"Arc, Flamethrower, if you will," Decibel commanded her Arcanine. Currently, they were in an open space just at the outskirts of Newmain Town. She had just received an earful from her "Greatest Rival", Fern. He taunted her with cheap insults, calling her a coward for leaving Reborn City so he couldn't battle her. On the other hand, Cain was more polite and supportive of her actions. They took 4 minutes to shut Fern up with the help of Charlotte holding him down. It was sad to leave her friends back in Reborn City, but after the events she had gone through, she couldn't help but feel lost. Decibel had given up in completing the league despite the badges she obained—14. She just needed another 4 more and then she'd be done with her journey. Yet she was unable to. The thought of ending her journey there and then troubled her. The Pokemon she had tried so hard to raise, the Pokemon who had stuck with her through thick and thin—Decibel really didn't want their journey to end there.

Seeing that battling was out of the question, Decibel decided to try her luck at Pokemon Contests. At least then, no one would die because of her irrational decisions. The most she could suffer was humiliation and taste defeat.

Arcanine instantly reacted to the command, having trained its reflexes from all those battles they shared. A spiral of flames erupted from its mouth as Arcanine leapt forwards with grace. It was obvious that they had been training their footwork. It wasn't that hard to transition from battling to contesting. The footwork was almost the same, except Contesting required more confidence and balance.

The intensity of the flames was strong, so strong that Decibel could feel the heat even though she was standing behind Arcanine.

"Perfect." She clasped her hands together, "We've got the basics down, let's just hope Skyarris Town goes easy on us." Decibel watched as her Arcanine turned around to face her trainer with a grin of her own. It seemed that her loyal companion was ready to face the new world they were about to enter. Decibel reached for her belt, grabbing Arcanine's Pokeball as she returned her Pokemon to her Pokeball.

"Now, where the hell is this Skyarris Town?"

[@ Whoever wants to join in]

Last edited by a moderator:
Quentin feigned surprise at his sister. "You, challenging a gym?! Unheard of." He grinned. Pulling out his map of the region, he frowned. "Oh.. there isn't a gym here..." the next one is in Skyarris City." Quentin smiled. As he wrapped up his map, someone bumped into him. "Oh, sorry," Quentin said quietly, walking swiftly out of the building, gesturing to Ari. He hated confrontation.
As he walked, he saw a female trainer with snow-white hair standing, looking lost. His good-natured side won over his shy side, and he approached her. "E-excuse me?" He asked, pulling Ari with him.

Ari yanked her wrist free and went up beside Quentin. "You, going up to a girl?! Unheard of." She laughed. "I'm not the only one being out of character today." Her eyes gleamed with good humored laughter. Ashley jumped on her head, causing her to fall backwards into an unsurprised Flare, who just got up. Eon and Snow helped Ari up, while Ashley was clinging to her head. Tree and Blue were laughing from a safe distance away, but stopped abruptly when Flare and Eon shot menacing glares at them. "Anyway," Ari said, brushing herself off, "Need help?"

Upon hearing someone call out to her, Decibel turned to face the approaching duo. "Oh, hello." She offered the two of them a friendly smile, "Is there anything you need from me?"

"Huh?" She shot Ari a questioning look, "Oh, that's right, do you guys have a map, or something? I need to get to Skyarris Town."

Last edited:
Quentin rolled his eyes at his sister, and looked at the girl. He started to sweat. What should he say?
"Well, um, ah, hi," he began, and instantly regretted it. He was so damn awkward! "I'm Quentin, what's yours?" Again, regret. He took a deep breath.
"I, uh, I h-have a map." Finally, something coherent! He fumbled with his bag, knocking out a pokeball. It popped open, and out came his Vulpix, Athena. Noticing all of Ari's Pokemon, Athena growled in a way that Quentin assumed was supposed to be menacing, but was really just cute. Beebee, noticing the vulpix, jumped down from Quentin's head and jumped on her.
Quentin, flushing a deep red, brought out the map. "H-here," he said, handing it to the girl.
(Another thing: Quentin sometimes goes by Quinn, and he's pansexual.)

A light began to glow as a trainer with black spiked hair rushed in, eager for battle. "So, where's the battlefield?" Rollen said, a Tynamo by his side. "Ty, tynamo!" It chirped.

Decibel fought hard not to burst into laughter when Quentin introduced himself. What was there to be nervous about? All she did was ask for a map. Unfortunately, she couldn't stop a smirk from forming on her face. "If you're asking of my name," She paused to stifle a giggle, "I'm Decibel."

Decibel watched in amusement as he fumbled around to find a map. After accidentally releasing his Vulpix, Quentin handed her a map. "Thank you," She said as she took the map from his hands.

Her eyes would scan the map, memorising the layout in an instant.

(Wouldn't that be considered as gender-fluid, since Quinn is sort of a feminine name?)

Last edited:
Luna turned her head after heard people talk "You heading to skyarris town?" she said walking up to Decidel and Quentin "Hey I'm luna" she chuckled "Mind if I join you?"

"Join? I don't know about the two of them," Decibel gestured to the siblings, "But I'm definitely going to Skyarris Town." She offered Luna a small smile, "Nice to meet you, Luna. I'm Decibel." Once again, the silver-haired woman introduced herself, all while handing the map back to Quentin. "Thanks for the map, Quentin. Now, if there isn't anything else, I'll be off." Decibel stated as she took a Pokeball from her belt and released her Riolu. Once the Riolu was out in the open, it let out an elated cry. Briefly, the Riolu looked around his surroundings before noticing that Decibel was already walking away. The small Pokemon hurriedly trotted over his trainer, attempting to catch up with those short legs.

@EnderFox @Trainer Quentin @AspenTR33

Last edited:
A flock of fletchlings flew over the heads of Daniel, Lopunny, and Scarlet as they approached Skyarris Town. It was a rural, mountain town, with a big lake and country cottages everywhere.

"I wanna go practice my performance for the contest by the lake," Daniel said as he got out his Serperior and Mightyena's pokeballs, "You coming with?"

Quentin looked down and rubbed his neck when Decibel smirked. He took the map back and put it in his bag. He decided to leave Athena out of her pokeball for now; she and Beebee got along well. He looked at the newcomer and inwardly groaned. Great. Someone else. When Decibel mentioned Skyarris town, Quentin glanced at his sister. "That's where we're headed too, right Ari?" He asked.
(It is a more feminine name, that's true, but I do know a few boys who are named Quinn. Technically, Quentin's a demiboy, and sometimes identifies as female, yes.)
@AspenTR33 @EnderFox @RedLikeRoses

Decibel was within earshot when Quentin stated that they too, were going to Skyarris Town. However, she made no moves to turn around and re-approach them, it took too much energy and Decibel wasn't known for her proactiveness when it came to interaction. It didn't matter how many people came along with her, she was used to running around with her own group of friends back in Adventurine Region after all. That was why she continued on, it wasn't wise for her to waste daylight when she had her Riolu to train. That and she didn't quite understand the basics of a Pokemon Performance. Decibel just hoped that her current Pokemon was enough. She really didn't want to call back and request for Ame to transfer one of her..more trained Pokemon.

@AspenTR33 @EnderFox @Trainer Quentin

Last edited:
Quentin looked down and rubbed his neck when Decibel smirked. He took the map back and put it in his bag. He decided to leave Athena out of her pokeball for now; she and Beebee got along well. He looked at the newcomer and inwardly groaned. Great. Someone else. When Decibel mentioned Skyarris town, Quentin glanced at his sister. "That's where we're headed too, right Ari?" He asked.
(It is a more feminine name, that's true, but I do know a few boys who are named Quinn. Technically, Quentin's a demiboy, and sometimes identifies as female, yes.)
@AspenTR33 @EnderFox @RedLikeRoses
Ari nodded. "Let's go!" She was feeling super optimistic. She was like this a lot of the time, a little beam of sunlight in the worst of times. Even when her pokemon got stolen or something, she always had some way to make something a little brighter, be it with a huge cheesy smile, or a comedic remark. "Maybe we'll meet some other people on the way!" Eon jumped and gave a sound of excitement, and Tree, Snow, and Blue ran to her side, grinning widely.