• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Melee

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Masaru grinned wide and sinisterly as soon as Blob went down. That was boy’s entire weapon! With that down it was in the bag for him! Suddenly though, Boy began to cry, turning to him with a new sense of focus in his eyes, an intense focus. Masaru was going to whack him with the bat too just to make sure he covered His bases before the boy tackled him in a fit of feral anger!

falling to the ground, his headphones flipped right off and plopped against the ground, struggling against the now motivated kid, Masaru put the bat between him and the boy as a buffer. Shutting an eye from the pressure, he grit his teeth.

“D-didnt you hear the hand..?! Ngh! Nothing gets hurt or dies forever in these matches...! Your just being a big stupid sore loser!”

He tried to flip it around to pin boy down on the ground instead of him and push the baseball bat against his throat, how difficult as it would be to out strength the motivated kid. H-Hey... where is this power coming from?

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie couldn't hear anything Masaru was saying to him. All he could hear was his own blood pumping. The adrenaline was pumping and he wouldn't hear reason. Masaru was quite strong, on any other day he could definitely overpower Bowie, but not today. Bowie had the upper hand, he felt Masaru try to flip him over and he just doubled down, using Masaru's bat to his advantage. He pushed down hard on the bat, aiming to put Masaru out of commission with a few broken ribs. That... that was the only solution...

That was the only solution... right? The only way to avenge his friend. The one who had died because of this stupid tournament. The one who was by his side through all of those crazy adventures. They had dispatched of so many evil blobs together... but this was just a kid. A kid with a dream. While Bowie doesn't understand the dream, obviously Masaru really believed in it. Would... would Blob have wanted this? He then remembered what had been gnawing at the back of his mind. Brad had let him win. He realized the same thing Bowie was starting to realize, how wrong it all was. Bowie let loose on his grip, his strength fading. He couldn't keep fighting Masaru. He wouldn't become a murderer because of this tournament.

Masaru felt pain as The kid had begun to overpower him, pressure on his chest increasing. It got harder and harder until...it eased up. Blinking and looking up, he saw the boy’s grip ease, the boy’s expression getting softer and softer.

He let out a grin, taking the advantage, he flipped him over, pressing the bat again him in kind. His Grin began to fade however as he saw little to no resistance from the kid. Fighting a kid that didn’t want to defend himself...it felt wrong. His eyebrows began to twitched and his lips curled up in anger.

“What?! No more fight left in ya? Your just gonna give up after what I did to your friend?! Where’s that fighting spirit!?! A hero can’t beat up a kid that can’t fight...! C’mon! Put your fists up or something...!”

Masaru pounded On the boy’s chest, trying to get him to respond to the stimulation, attempting to force him to fight.

“What do you want, a weapon? Where’s that fury?! It was much easier to take you down when you acted like a demon... GIVE ME SOMETHING TO HATE!!!”

Behind Mark Guyver was so easy, he didn’t even need to personally see what happened to his victims. He didn’t mind seeing the corpses of men and women... but a kid? This felt unnatural, especially up close and personal without any resistance.

“This...a hero...”

Masaru’s own attacks began to soften, his blows becoming more light pounds against Bowie’s chest, tears beginning to form in his eyes. He just stopped, seeing a flash of himself in the boy. No. No. Nononononononono. His arms began to tremble, old feelings whelming up in him, feelings he long thought dead and killed along with his demon parents...

~Johnny Cage...~

Johnny Cage saw the sword ,and thought his plan was flawless. He smiled cause now he knew that this was going to be a challenge. He squeezed the leg tighter in his hand as hard as he could squeeze in hope of weakening his resolve. With the sword coming at him Johnny made the quick decision to strike Genji in the funny bone. His punch would not only block the incoming sword ,but provide a perfect opportunity to kick him in the boys. Johnny quickly launched his foot upwards with green aura manifesting around his foot.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie was ready for the pain. He knew how much Masaru wanted this and he was ready to deal with the pain... but it never came. Instead, Masaru started crying. He didn't want to fight anymore either. His crying made Bowie remember that his friend was gone, but not because of some monster, it was because of a kid who was just had a lot to lose. Tears started to flow down Bowie's face as well. Bowie hated this, but then he remembered something Masaru had said to him before they had ever started the fight. He now wished he had listened to him then instead of letting it get here.

"Hey, Mr. Hand! I'm DONE! I'm done playing your stupid game. The hero of this story can move on instead." He wanted Masaru to be able to continue on. His dream was important to him, but Bowie's didn't matter to him if he had to become a monster to achieve it. "So, do you hear me? I FORFEIT!"

Last edited:

“So do you hear me? I FORFEIT!”

“Wha...”

Masaru didn’t expect those words to come out of his opponent’s mouth. Was it really over? Just like that? He was stunned and unable to move, still trying to process what had just happened.

meanwhile, Master Hand emerged from the sky, pointing at Boy, who lie on the ground. “Annnnd the midget with a bubble is down and out! The red headed kid makes it further on! Hooray for child abuse!”

Masaru rolled his eyes at Master hand’s comments, the words becoming white noise as he focused on the kid. Did he just give up his chances of winning...for me? Starting to feel guilt in his stomach, he punched himself in the gut. Then again, and again for a third time for good measure. It didn’t help him feel any less guilty. Cursing to himself, he would try and grab the boy by his ankle and pull the blob toward the gateway with him.

A hero was about standing tall and proud over the enemy, but Masaru’s victory tasted as bitter as defeat.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie let Masaru drag him, after all he could barely move with all of the damage he had sustained. there was nothing left fueling his movements. He also saw his best friend get dragged along as well, but Bowie closed his eyes so he didn't have to look at the corpse of Blob. It was too painful. Everything was too painful, including the pain which had crept in after his adrenaline rush was over. The pain was starting to become unbearable when suddenly... it stopped. The physical pain was gone. The emotional pain, would not be so easily gotten rid of, not without Blob.

Bowie opened his eyes to see that they were back at the main hub, but not only that, Blob was staring straight down at him. "B-blob? Is it really you" Blob jumped on top of Bowie a few times to assure him it was no trick. After a few stunned moments, Bowie hugged Blob tighter than anything he had ever done before. It was really his friend, back and better than ever. Everything had healed once they came back to this main gate. He cried tears of joy, happy to have his best friend back. "Blob I promise not to let you go through anything like that ever again."

After he was done showering his best friend with affection, he got up and turned to Masaru. "Hey Masaru, listen. I'm sorry I didn't just accept your offer to forfeit in the first place. If I did, none of this would have happened. I wouldn't have almost..." His sentence trailed off, unable to face what he'd done. "Well anyway, I wish you luck with the rest of the tournament. I hope you achieve your paradise, it sounds like a lot of kids are counting on you to be their hero."

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
The tank was hijacked and had, to Sturm's displeasure, and had shot the other light tank. However, Sturm knew something that Geralt didn't. A light tank could only bring another light tank down to 45 health in a shot, and since both would have the same stats from Sturm's power boost..

The Light Tank fired at the other, doing only a little above half of their maximum health, with a 4 appearing above the damaged Light Tank's health. Sturm raised his other hand, pointing at the water surrounding the stage. In the water, a large naval unit appeared. A Battleship specifically; a large ship with a whole lot of turret-like weapons on it.

Sturm then pointed at the hijacked Tank and bellowed. " BOMBERS, SPLIT UP! ONE DESTROYS THAT ANTI-AIR HE'S HIDING UNDER, THE OTHER THAT TRAITOROUS TANK! WARSHIP! TAKE DOWN THAT SWORDSMAN AS SOON AS HIS COVER IS BLOWN! "

The Bombers got to work, flying in the air until both were hovering high above the hijacked tank and the anti-air Geralt was hiding under. The first bomber let loose another set of missiles, nuking the Light Tank, with the damaged light tank finishing the traitor off.

The other Bomber dropped bombs on the Anti-Air again. The Artilleries rotated themselves to aim towards the Anti-Air, disallowing them to fire. The warship prepared to fire at Geralt as soon as the Anti-Air he was hiding under was destroyed. @Shen: King of the Mist
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Intelligience 8, Perception 4] The Courier saw Sly head off the stage from the explosion, but he didn't see the Raccoon falling as the smoke cleared. The Courier figured the Raccoon was nimble enough to climb the bottom of the stage, and as the Courier landed, he looked to the other side of the stage. Predicting correctly, The Courier saw the Raccoon climb the stage from the other side, with a smoke bomb in hand. The Courier then had an idea. The Courier lowered his Ranger Sequoia and threw out a flashbang at Sly. Doing nearly the same trick he had done with Link, the Courier fired five shots; Four at each of Sly's arms and legs, one at the smoke bomb he was holding, and fired the last shot of his revolver at the Flashbang he threw, limiting Sly's options. The Courier gave Sly whole three things to avoid, a feat normally impossible for the common being. @ThAtGuY101 (I assume Sly climbed the bottom of the stage onto the other side, if not I can edit this)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Terrarian made a frowning emote as they put all the food back in the Defender's forge and mined the Forge, absorbing it into their inventory. The Terrarian didn't really want to fight such a cute thing, but now it seems he had no choice. Well, it has to be done now. The Terrarian flew up on their Celestial Starboard and zoomed into the Gateway, heading into the arena. @Gamingfan

“...”

Masaru didn’t respond to Bowie. He had crossed his arms, looking away from him. He gave an audible huff.

“What you saw in there for that last bit, that was...” He trailed off. “That’s was, uhm...Uh...totally unhero of me. Picking on a defenseless kid like that. That’s something a ugly smelly DEMON would do.”

Wiping the residual tears In the corners of his eyes, Masaru grinned, appearing almost forced and turned around to the boy.

“But you acted like a Warrior of hope! Taking down Mark Guyver like that! Ha, just don’t try to say your the Hero or anything and let it go to your head...heh.”

Using his hero persona of himself to bolster his confidence once more, Masaru putting his Headphones back on from when they were previously knocked off.

Geralt hissed as the cover above was was blasted by a bombing corps. The AA tank he was hiding under was quickly reduced to a heap of scrap metal, the traitorous light tank did another chunk of 45 damage before it too was destroyed by the bombings. He combat rolled out of the wreckage before a final bomb made the tank explode into pixels.

“Damn...”

Geralt cringed, looking over to Strum. He was fighting a conjurer, endlessly fighting his creations would get him nowhere. Be needed to take out the head of operations.

“Yrden!”

He held his right hand up, the spell freezing the propeller blades of Strum’s helicopter, leaving him stranded in the air as it would plummet to the ground. He readied to slash Strum if he were to jump out, something telling him that strum himself wasn’t the most Agile man in the world.

@DevVoid

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
[Dimitri]
The young prince observed all the matches he could so far, in a mix of awe and curiosity. Some of these people seemed to come from worlds much like his own, while others were fed from far flung realities, resembling nothing from the place he called home. “Well, experience never hurt. Anything to help me towards being a better ruler for my people.” Dimitri tried to put a positive spin on things, but still felt slightly overwhelmed. Especially since he witnessed the previous fight of his next opponent. Another boy, seemingly the same age as him summoned some kind of spirit that could control lightening. He had never thing anything of the sort. But with a deep sigh, he gripped his spear and made his way towards the one named Yu. He eventually found him, calling out. “Oh hello there, you’re Yu, correct? I’m Dimitri, your next opponent.” Dimitri extended his hand, offering a shake.
@TheJustinMann

[Joker]
A small smirk grew across Joker’s face, as he witnessed his fellow Persona user, Yu, win his match. Memories of their time in that strange movie theatre came flooding back to his mind. He was glad to see a familiar face, but that’s not why he was here. His attention shifted towards the creature known as Sonic, who was just ending his first match. “Doesn’t look that different from any of the shadows I’ve fought in the past. Hell I could have sworn I heard Futaba mention something about a blue hedgehog or something before.” The phantom thief just shrugged it off and started to leave the sidelines to approach Sonic. ‘His Speed is his greatest asset. If I can disrupt that or at least protect myself, I should be fine.’ He thought to himself.

Genji Blocked Johnny’s punch with his cybernetic forearm, not tackling much damage, but stopping his attack. He then quickly put his wakizashi back in its sheath, and there a fan of shurikens directly at Johnny’s face, doing big damage if he didn’t let go and move. Johnny then grabbed Genji’s leg much tighter, but he barely felt it, thanks to his heavy cybernetics. Johnny lifted his foot to kick him, so Genji lifted his available foot, and blocked the kick with his foot, clashing his foot against Johnny’s, hoping to overpower him with his robot leg. (Yes, Genji’s in a very strange position, but it’s physically possible. Must look strange though.)
@ThAtGuY101
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Sonic tapped his foot, waiting for his next battle. His opponent then walked up to him. “Hey!”
He said to his opponent. He quickly ran up to him. “Hm....I feel like I’ve seen you before.....weren’t you in the real smash bros or something?” He said while tapping his chin and tapping his foot.
@The Alright Attorney
Reaper sighed as his opponent turned into a rocket and flew up into the air, and nose dived back down. He quickly leaped and rolled, behind a crate, and ducked his head as the rocket exploded behind him. He then got up and started shooting blindly into the smoke with his shotguns, hoping to hit his opponent a few times, before he switched to grenades again, firing a bunch of them into the smoke.
@Shen: King of the Mist

Last edited:
~Johnny Cage...~

Johnny Cage knew either was this was going to hurt. He then lifted Genji's leg even higher now. The shurikens would now hit johnny in the arm and potentially ,but he would continue to press his kick. His foot was met with Genji's other foot. Johnny pressed down on Genji's leg and was now aiming his knee for the groin. Johnny felt confident that this would finally do the trick. "Check mate!" Johnny said.

~Sly Cooper...~ Sly managed to jump and dodge the bullets using combat reflexes. One of the shots managed to hit his grenade. Sly took the oppertunity. With Sly's shadow power he could quickly sneak up on Courier and perform a spinning attack combo. Sly swung his cane spinning his cane three times at Courier.

“Wow, you think you got ‘em?” NiGHTS playfully teased behind Reaper.

Laughing at the fun match they were having, they fluttered around him, a trail of glittering following. As NiGHTS looped around him, the glitter trail connected with the start point, causing a large inward crushing force around everything in the middle of the lasso like loop. This was one of their signature moves: Paraloop.

Drogoz gritted his teeth, of course they had a shield. To make matters worse, this was not a shield like those he regularly blasted to bits. It flat out seemed immune to the rockets, something that angered the Wyrin deeply. He had an impressive hoard of gold acquired by mercilessly slaughtering all that oppose his contracter, he was not going to lose against a glorified socket! Letting out a roar, he charged at the airborne Gunvolt and prepared to fire a rocket at him, but the Crashbolt made him change his mind. Using his forward momentum to roll, Drogoz just narrowly avoided the electric blast with his tail. Great, electricity. If that hit him, he'd be dead for sure. Deciding to stick to his game for now, he fired a rocket a bit in front of Gunvolt. He knew how fast his rockets were, but he needed to know the speed of his opponent before he could predict where to shoot.

------

M. Bison looked at Olberic with ghastly white eyes and bared teeth as he let out a laugh. "Hehehe, very well. I was getting bored and these shoes have yet to meet the required amount of skulls underneath them this month. Let us begin our match and enjoy it, as it will be the last match here for one of us." Chuckling once more, the dictator spun around on his heels and walked over to the gate, cape fluttering behind him.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt smiled as he performed his move safely, his opponent not having the time to counter. He watched another missile coming at him, so he switched his dart type to Technos and fired several darts, firing two per shot, one heading upwards and crawling along the ceiling and the other going downwards and along the floor. He hoped that since they were rather small, his opponent wouldn't notice them and he'd be able to get a free shock. As such, he deployed his Flashfield again and dashed forwards at high speeds, detonating the rocket safely in hopes of getting his opponent's attention.
@DarkHydraT

Genji had decided enough was enough. He had only stuck around in this clash in case he could get some damage in. He had, so this clash was fulfilled. He quickly made a few hand signals and disappeared in smoke, he reappeared on the other side of the battlefield. “What was that?” He taunted from the other side of the battlefield. (While Genji is serious a lot of the time, he actually has a good sense of humor, considering all the jokes and casual remarks he makes in the pre-battle conversations.) He threw more shurikens, this time in a precise line, then threw three fans of shurikens, throwing 12 shurikens in total.
@ThAtGuY101
“Yeah-wait a second-“ He started to say, before a bunch of sparkles started closing in on him. They looked normal, but he didn’t trust them. Suddenly, there was a purple circle around his feet, and he was covered in a small cyclone of smoke. He disappeared and reappeared on the archway above them. (The one above the payload after it’s moved a few meters.)He started raining grenades down at NiGHTS. He then jumped down, landed, and started shooting at NiGHTS, moving closer so he could do more damage. If his opponent flew around again, he’d follow and keep shooting.

Last edited:

NiGHTS had looked to inspect the damage they had caused from the paraloop, that is, until grenades started to fall from the sky. Looking up, there Reaper was, the sun reflecting off his skull shaped mask.

“Huh? How’d you get up there?”

They weaves acrobatically through the grenade storm, riding with the concussions to take As little damage as possible from them, as well as adding propellant. Light damage received, but damage nonetheless. They soared right up into the sky, flying above and out of Reaper’s shotgun range. Looking down quizzically, the purple jester got an idea.

“Say, you gotta thing for explosions eh? I think I can turn up the heat!”

she winked, putting on a second Persona. This time, their body changes into a long, thin, serpent shape. Two demonic like ram horns curled around their new head, purple and red vibrant colors along their body. They had transformed into a serpent dragon!

Charging up a blast in their mouth, Dragon NiGHTS blasted a large fireball down toward the dark cloaked man.

“Oh brother.” He said when his opponent turned into a dragon of all things. (Gee, if only Reinhardt were here. “I SLAY dragons!”) He quickly leaped and rolled again, then ran into a nearby room.

He ducked his head into the room while an orange light came through the doorway from the large explosion outside. (He’s in that one room under the bridge thing that the Payload goes through on this map.) He looked outside, but couldn’t see his opponent. Were they still up in the sky? He decided to play it safe and stayed in the room for now. (Yeah, there’s really nothing Reaper can do against that flying dragon with fire. He prefers close range. And the ground.)

Taking off their persona, NiGHTS examines the building, hmmming to themselves as they knew reaper couldn’t see them. It would be a shame to end this so soon...but guess there wasn’t a way around it.

they fluttered around the building, connecting their star trail in one large loop, causing a much larger paraloop, the entire building would the crush in on itself, collapsing everything inside

Reaper heard the same sound he heard when NiGHTS transformed out of their Rocket form. It was hard to notice and difficult to tell apart form their normal flying, but he could tell. Also, he saw quite a few pink sparkles after peeking out to check. “Oh sh-“ He said, before interrupting himself by instinctively using his shadow step to teleport on top of a roof next to NiGHTS. He started shooting at them again, while also launching the occasional grenade.

Reaper teleported onto the building next to him, making a dark gusting sound. As NiGHTS began to turn around, they were blasted in the chest by a well placed shotgun shot, causing a lot of cracking on their chest, bits of hollow space now seeable from inside a few holes.

“Oh nelly...” NiGHTS shook their head in recovery, turning into a excited smile. “Now that’s more like it!”

They spun their body into a drill drive, smacking into the support collums of the building and breaking through the other side, the building in itself about to crumble. If Reaper was to jump, NiGHTS would drill right for him.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"Me? A Hero? I couldn't handle that kind of pressure. I'm more like..." He thought for a moment to try and think of a role suitable for who he was ad how he fought. After all, Masaru was strong and able to take action. Meanwhile, Bowie was nothing without Blob. "I'm more like a summoner, ya know? And Blob here is my summon. We're a team."

Bowie was happy to see Masaru smiling again, even if it might've been a little forced. Despite this, he felt like he needed to ask a question that had been gnawing at his brain. "So... you said that's something a demon would do right? A demon being an adult if I remember correctly. Are the adults where you're from really that bad? They would pick on a defenseless kid? I have never had an experience like that, but if that's true it would make sense why you would think so little of them." Bowie knew this might set Masaru off again, but he wanted– no, needed to learn why he was so hell-bent on taking down the adults.

“A summoner, huh? Hmmm...we don’t have one of those yet...”

Masaru thought out loud, remembering the titles of The Warriors of Hope. The Hero, Warrior, Sage, Preist, and Mage. They didn’t have a summoner...huh...what if-

“So... you said that's something a demon would do right?”

Masaru’s Demeanor got stiffer as Bowie talked about demons and asked why he hated them so much. Crossing his arms, he huffed.

“Demons are Adults. They are the worst things to ever roam the earth! They think that us kids are nothing more than garbage! Those lousy Demons deserve to be thrown away instead! They like, totally ruined everything!”

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"Sorry sorry, I know it's a bad subject for you. It's just that, my parents have always been nice to me. My dad even built me my treehouse which Blob and I use as our base of operations. We go on trips sometimes when they aren't busy with their jobs. I just don't have the same experience with adults that you do. Sure teachers can be a bit of a pain, but luckily I haven't had to deal with them since I'm on summer break. Plus I do pretty well in school, so they usually don't get on to me."

Bowie was starting to understand where Masaru's hatred came from, but it was so different from his experience. He wanted to understand because he admired Masaru being able to chase after his goal despite the adults in his life. But without those experiences himself, he just couldn't properly put himself in Masaru's shoes.

“Wha-? They made you a treehouse?” Masaru huffed, biding his envy. “N-Not that I care... But! How could you even be on summer break if there is no school, huh? School’s have been like, totally stopped all around the world for a long while.”

Masaru smiled knowingly, as if he had caught Bowie in a lie about his parents. Oh his parents just have been REALLY bad then if he has to lie about it.

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
"School's been... what? I was just in school last spring. I remember our end of the year party and everything. My friends all bought chips and drinks, and we watched a movie... can't really remember the movie though, I kinda fell asleep during it. I think it had something to do with a purple bunny with super speed? Anyway, are you telling me that school's been out for a really long time? That doesn't even make sense, unless..."

Bowie finally started to piece together the truth of the matter. "WAIT, what if you and I aren't from the same world? Like those portals that brought us here, maybe they took us from different worlds! I mean, Blob's from another planet, so it isn't that crazy of an idea... right? That would explain why I've never heard of the warriors of hope or the kid paradise because it doesn't exist where I'm from!" Bowie was proud that he was finally able to put the pieces together. Maybe this would allow him and Masaru to also really understand one another.

“Huh? Ohhh that makes sense with what that hand said when we walked in here... across the multipleverse or a something like that. It’s like right out of a comic book or somethin’!”

Now that he had mentioned it, the fact that he was from another world would explain a lot. It would also mean there would still be an opportunity to bring him in the fold.

“Say, what do you think about gong back to my world instead of yours? The Warriors of Hope could use a Summoner in our party. Huh? Waddya say?? Epic right??”

DevVoid

Sturm realized that the Transport Helicopter he was holding on to was now useless, as its propellers were frozen solid. Sturm, in fury, threw the Helicopter at Geralt to distract him as Sturm yelled out: " LANDER! NOW! "

As Sturm fell, he landed firmly on a boat, unarmed, normally to be used to transport a mass of infantry from point A to point B relatively unharmed. Sturm stood on the Lander as it moved across the open waters to the other side of the stage.

" ALL UNITS! FIRE AT THE OPPONENT! SHOW NO MERCY! " Sturm roared out while holding his balance on the Lander it was circling around the stage.

The Artilleries, Bombers and the Battleship all aimed their weapons at Geralt, and rained down explosions onto Geralt like a hail of destruction, all to not just keep him busy, but also to damage him and distract him from the Lander. @Shen: King of the Mist
The Courier, realizing their mistake by blowing up the smoke bomb, had an Idea. The Courier took out two Satchel Charges and buffed themselves with a Slasher and Cateye, allowing them to see better in the dark, aswell as take- and deal more damage. The Courier had activated the Satchel Charges, and as soon as Sly came close to The Courier, the charges set off, exploding. The Courier would take the most damage, but it's not like two satchel charges would be the end of the match for them. He did experience far worse than two mere point-blank explosions. Sly on the other hand may just be flung away from the explosions. @ThAtGuY101

Last edited:

As he had prepared to land an attack on strum, the extraterrestrial has conjured forth another machine that he rode upon. Geralt’s effort to ignore his creations and go right toward him proved to be risky, especially now that he found himself in the center of the blast zone of several tanks, boats, and other confusing machinery. As they came his way, Geralt let us sword down, giving a final knowing sigh.

“Fu-“

*BOOM!!*

Within moments, Geralt’s entire area was shelled to oblivion, Strum becoming the Victor in one fell swoop.

DevVoid

Sturm laughed as his opponent was utterly obliterated by the rain of shells and missiles coming their way. Sturm called down his two bombers to help him back up the stage and remained laughing, the reddish gas just seeping out of his mask as his eyes flickered between green and yellow. " NOTHING CAN WITHSTAND THE SHEER POWER OF THE BLACK HOLE ARMY! MY NAME IS STURM, HEAR IT AND TREMBLE!!! " Sturm roared up in pride as his units started to disappear due to his victory. Sturm enjoyed this victory for a bit more before ceasing his laughing and yelling out. " GIANT HAND ENTITY, I BRING YOU THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH! " @Shen: King of the Mist

Master hand came down from the heavens with the sound of applause. As the battlefield began to shift back to normal, Master hand gave a set of hearty laughter.

“What an exciting match! Talk about heavy artillery!” The hand spoke like a talk show host. “Just look at these ratings!”

master hand snapped his fingers, a chart appearing out of thin air before Strum. The red line on the chart was spiking up Much higher Than the preliminary matches.

“Your a favorite my old guitar strum, We look forward to you blasting more people into oblivion!”

with that, Master had gestured to the gateway before strum, giving him a large gloved thumbs up.

DevVoid

" I will get that wish on my hands, even if I have to get my own hands dirty! " Sturm mumbled to himself, clenching his left hand into a fist. Putting it back to his side, he nodded to the hand. " Anyone who wants to stand in the way of my goal can and will be crushed. That I can guarantee. " Sturm noted before walking off into the Gateway.

Finding himself back at the Lobby, Sturm went back to standing next to the Gateway, looking down at his body. His wound seemed to be fully recovered and his armor was completely fixed, as if that slash never occurred. How perfect. Sturm stood idle by the gateway, waiting for his next match to begin.

How was he doing that? Drogoz began to get annoyed by his opponent who seemed to be immune to his rockets and he was gonna risk punching them with that electric shield up. "Fine, use that shield! It won't save you from this!" Spitting another loogie, the Wyrin aimed it at the roof of the arena and fired a rocket right next to it before thrusting away with his hoverpack. The goal was to weaken the roof and cause it to collapse onto Gunvolt, although his opponent had his own sneaky ways to damage him.

"Arghhh!" The mercenary cried out in pain as he got shocked by an electric current running across the floor. He was lucky that none of the metal parts hit the current, but it still hurt a lot. "I refuse to die!" He roared as he fired another rocket at the roof, hoping that atleast the shrapnel would injure Gunvolt. @ArmedBlue

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt watched as Drogoz blasted the ceiling with a few rockets, causing debris to fall on top of him. Some of the smaller debris could be destroyed by his Flashfield, but the bigger chunks would require him to move out of the way. "Sorry to disappoint you, but it will!" He chuckled, his reflexes kicking in as he quickly dodged several chunks of the ceiling while stopping the smaller ones via Flashfield. He shot several Technos darts at his opponent, three darts going along the floor and three along the ceiling. He also summoned a Dragonsphere in case his opponent tried dodging by hovering, as he would launch it at him should he have the chance.
@DarkHydraT

"So close!" Johnny said ,but before he could continue to speak some shurikens came right at him. Johnny quickly dodged them rolling outta the way ,and sprinted towards sprinted towards Genji ,and launched a high feint kick ,but then quickly went to the ground for a sweeping kick.

@Captain Pokémon

~Sly...~

With Sly's experience around traps and land mines he was able to notice ,and avoid the traps by jumping past them. He wanting nothing to do with those land mines ,and rolled to the other side of Courier. As soon as Sly was ready he swung the back of his hand at Courier to distract him then swung his staff upwards vertically upwards at Courier just moments after swinging his hand out.

@DevVoid

Master hand snapped back to the plaza where Commander Shepard and Bandanna dee waiting for him.

“Ah! The fresh blood. You know what to do now right? Even though your late to the party, you can go to your matches. Commander, you got the Tabby thing, and Dee, you get the duck! Any questions? No? Now scram! We gotta get this movin’!”

with that, Master hand snapped his finger yet again, vanishing from sight.

Genji jumped up and did a flip in the air above Johnny before angling down for a diagonal swift strike. Once he was back on the floor, whether his attack landed or not, he threw 3 fans of shurikens, before swift striking into the air once more, and throwing a straight line of shurikens. He wasn’t going easy.
@ThAtGuY101
Reaper laughed as NiGHTS started to crumble a bit. He didn’t know why they were doing that, but he took it as a good sign that they were losing. His opponent then drilled into the building, causing it to crumble. He turned into smoke and flew down to the ground. His opponent started to drill to him, so he started shooting at them with his shotguns, having a other probability to do more damage the closer his opponent got. He also fired the occasional grenade. If his opponent somehow made it through all this, he’d shadow step away.

NiGHTS, mid drill drive, placed a familiar persona on themselves. Within mere moments they transformed into the serpentine dragon, drilling forward. Except this time, the drill had a fiery aura around it, defending from attacks from the front side. The flaming aura was accompanied by a roar of a dragon.

making it though the shotgun attacks unharmed the dragon form swatted the grenade away and charged up another fire attack, awaiting Reaper to shift out of his shadow form before-

*BOOM!*

the ground around reaper was covered in a purple explosive fire blast, destroying the debris and hopefully the competitor that was there.

Reaper quickly leapt and rolled, but still took some damage from the blast. He growled and started lobbing grenades at NiGHTS the serpent dragon. Those masks were annoying. After lobbing a few, he quickly rolled to the side, and started lobbing grenades again, his opponent was too far away to use his shotguns, so he had to resort to grenades. Every few seconds, he rolled to the side again, learning his lesson about staying in one place for two long.

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie
"Go back with you? It's an interesting proposal. Part of me really wants to go off on a new adventure to a new world, you know, be the first kid ever to travel to a different universe, but..." Bowie looked over to Blob who seemed slightly dejected at the thought of this. "We really need to save Blob's homeworld. Not only that but I'd be abandoning everything I know with little to no chance of returning. Would it even matter if I joined you though? I've never asked you, but I'm assuming your wish will have something to do with saving your world." He didn't like the idea of just refusing Masaru's offer hands down, so he was trying to put a positive spin on it by bringing up the wish.

Bandana Dee
Bandana Dee was still confused about why the matches had already started, but if he still had a chance for cake, he didn't care. "Alright 'THE DUCK' I'm gonna come find you and beat you fair and square!" Bandana Dee started spinning his spear around his head as if it were a propeller and flew over to where the matches were being held. He was determined to find this the duck. He had been fighting with Kirby for a really long time, so he was sure he wouldn't lose. Maybe, if he did well enough here, even Meta Knight would come to acknowledge him. Maybe even take him on his apprentice. Of course, this was all just his hope as he was a hopeless Meta Knight fanboy.