• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
It's gonna be a big problem. Glare has a problem with electronics because of that. The second she hears her voice in the loudspeaker, she's gonna be running around, and probably go to one of the places ending with the word Dorms, (which are like her safe places at the moment.)
Also, shoving berries down people's throats. That's a bit of a problem. I don't want Glare to act like Madame Rosid (as depicted by @Charlespark) or Sato (not Satokuye, his character. His character currently acts almost like the embodiment of the flame element, in battle)
Overall, the picture was cute.

Last edited:
I can't stop thinking about what you said about Mr. Liang. He's just so into all the student's hot gossip.

"I heard Becky ditched Sarah to hang out with Tiffany, and I just- Oh my Arceus, I can't even right now-"

I would imagine him as the vaporeon who loves everyone's juicy gossip, and a number of comics. "Mr. Liang aside, what are we going to do about that rodent problem?" says a relaxed Furret serving as the head of Student Council.

I'm probably a bit too silent after spending my time preparing for school and such as I'll probably need to check out the RP as soon as possible before Joel ends up getting in a sticky situation again...

*Jigacho can be seen panicking when he almost loses one of the puzzle pieces to his 200,000 piece puzzle that illustrates a legendary Fakemon representing a water dragon*

Yeah. Anyway, we now know about cats.
For some reason, about the clubs... I thought of club leaders, unless Doc (Beedrill) is the leader of all the clubs.

For club leaders, I'll have a FEW NPCs that run them (maybe even complete characters? I mean, I don't actually have a student that I can roleplay, so it might be nice to. I'm not sure yet.) For the most part though, you guys will get to lead clubs! However, you can only be president of ONE club.

Oh boy, sorry I couldn't answer your question sooner! Well, Joel SHOULDN'T be doing something bad, buuuuut... whatever works. ;3c

Honestly, I'd recommend not having anything major that would disrupt the activities in the gym right now occur. We've been stuck on this part of the roleplay for a while now, and I'm a bit anxious to get started on the actual... er, SCHOOL part.

Well true... besides, Joel is still hiding backstage haha...

Recap of my characters:
  • Joel is still hiding backstage.
  • ??? fled from the Skitty since she did not want anyone to find out about her bruise.
  • ??? used some improvised first aid to treat her bruise near the Nurse's Office after she lost the Skitty since she did not want to go to the Nurse to get treated. (Even though that is most likely the better option.)

Anddd Glare tried to stop the battle. With an attack that has one of the types Dragon types are weak to, which was Hidden Power. The way I see it, Hidden Power could have different effects depending on Glare's mood.

I'm going to wait until the others get out of the Nurse's office since the lil' sea weasel Pokémon is just standing there outside while patching herself up since she doesn't even want to step foot in there... (Plus well... I'm not sure if I should tell everyone since it could be a bit troubling...)

*Neourk sits down eating his perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich that his trainer made him as he is quite the spoiled baby*

Oh... that reminds me, I forgot to post my NPC sheets!

Name: Gabriel
Species: Gible / Land Shark Pokémon
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/his
House: Ingite

Name:
Sophia
Species: Skitty / Kitten Pokémon
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
House: Ignite

Name:
Currently unknown.
Species: ??? / ???
Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her
House: Purity

Glad to have some bios on them. Whenever you reveal what species your final NPC is, please update the above post to reflect the new information. No need to repost later ^^

I'll be creating NPC bios whenever clubs start and all. You all will be able to join clubs the first week, but club meetings don't start until the second week. Also, whenever all of you introduce NPCs (should you choose to) do NOT make them your roommate. Roommates must be actual characters, and NPC students have an UNSPECIFIED room. Thus, don't go saying "blah blah I'm Jimmy from ROOM 300000000 AND I HAVE THE BEST ROOM"

Heyyy I thought I could use this opportunity to introduce an NPC character too. Don't worry tho, it'll only be the the childhood friend that I'll have Sato talk to when no-one else is around. Hope you don't mind? Here's the sheet:

Name: Octavius
Species: Charmander
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/his
House: Ignite

I've also chose to end the fight like this so we can go a bit faster to the school stuff, since you said we've been stuck on this fight for a while now! Hope it's ok with everyone, if not just tell me

Well, I suppose Joel could finally come out of hiding while ??? has decided to finally go to the Nurse because of her condition/illness... (Which might be considered a bit severe if I had to be honest...)

Quick question... is there any limit to how we can describe the character's wounds, injuries, etc.? (Asking because I might have to describe some stuff about ??? that may be a bit gruesome to those that are squeamish...)

sato.png

I only referred to Glare as using Hidden Power again because I wanted to have Flavie react to the assumed action that was about to happen... if that makes sense? RIP.

I THINK I've described gore before, but for the most part, don't go into too heavy of detail. There are many members who cannot handle such content, and besides, battles don't injure people that terribly unless it's like a OH-KO move, or overdoing it after a 'mon has fainted/is near to fainting. You can mention it, you can talk about it, but I don't need to know every single detail of that bloody scrape on your knee and how it's absolutely going to kill you if you don't get treatment now. Does that cover it? xD

Yeah, it does... but the thing is that my lovely Pokémon that still unknown to everyone didn't get those bruises from a fight... (It's meant to be unexplainable since she does have an illness related to her body's ability to metabolize fat and it kinda does put some strain on her when it tries to do that like normal bodies can except they can do it easily...)

That's a complex detail for an NPC. xD But yeah, just... be as non-gory as possible while still getting your point across. Have fun ^^ I'll be checking out the responses soon. Just checking in to answer questions :U

Name: Max
Species: Riolu
Gender/Pronouns: Male
House: Purity
Personality (Optional): Friendly, yet Anti-Social at times, Kind, Shy,
History (Optional): TBR as story progresses
Extra (Optional): One eye is Neon green. He wears a cyan hoodie with the words: 'I read and I know things. That's what I do.'
on the front , along with neon green high tops with a pokeball on the side, and a mystic water necklace.

hello anyone alive?