• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Capelle's School for Higher Education

The Floatzel hummed in confusion, tilted her jaw upwards, and grinned at the sight of the little letter upon her head. She said nothing as the Unknown fired another blast; technically, there weren't any rules about audience intervention... it just mattered which team fully fainted, first. And, it mattered who had introduced themself.

Madame Rosid swung her lengthy neck to look at the student walking in. Staring more at the door than the Pokemon who entered, she sighed out deeply, "I'm with someone right now... is this an emergency?"

The weasel Pokémon hesitantly nodded as she began to pant from sudden exhaustion, as she pressed another button from her tape recorder. A male voice, seemingly from an action film said, "Yes... vrrrrrrr... it is an emergency..."

She pressed the rewind button and played it back again, as a female, panicked voice uttered, "I've been losing... vrrrrrrrrrrrrr... mass... vrrrrrrrrr..."

She pressed the rewind button yet again and played it back soon after, as a different female voice stated, "Me duele el estómago... vrrrrrrrrrr... y cabeza."

She did not seem to notice the bruises that appeared earlier on her legs and stomach in such a mere rush, as she gave her best attempt at walking it off; hoping that the Nurse would not notice anything suspicious about those wounds that seemed to be sudden and rather unexplainable from her.

Last edited:
Judging by Miss Capelle's grin, it was pretty clear that she had no intention to stop the fight despite the Unown coming out of nowhere and joining in. Sato heard someone charging an attack behind him, but he had no need to turn around. A Charmander jumped on the stage and placed himself between the dragon type and his assailant. He charged some kind of fire type attack in his mouth, most likely Ember, but had no time to shoot it.
"Don't, there's no need to" Sato said, interrupting him, and turning towards the Unown "... this battle.. what has become of it? It's a mess! Who the hell are you again? Why did you join in?!" Sato shook his head. At this point, he wasn't even mad.
"Let's just stop this, should we? The battlefield... is holy to me, and the more we continue this betray-and-stab-in-the-back soap opera, the more it will disgust me." His parents always tought him to respect someone's strength, and, even if he had to win at all cost, to preserve his honor.

"Look, I'm done with this. I've done my part, haven't I, Miss Capelle? But I won't fight someone who's too afraid to face his opponent head-on."
Yeah, as if! I'd love to just fuckin' kill that Unown, that coward! But I'm too messed up right now! Oooh, but I won't forget, oh no I won't!

Sato jumped down, followed by the Charmander.
"Thanks for that anyway, dude" he whispered, bumping his "fist" with the Charmander "glad to know someone's watching your back.."

Glare stopped charging up the attack. "You're right. And that's the reason I joined the fight again... Just to stop this thing." replied Glare, hopping off of Flavie Capelle's head. She left the stage as well, leaving only Naomi up there. She successed in stopping the battle, the one that was supposed to be a few minutes long but turned out to be an hour long. She didn't like to fight, anyway. Her attacks costed her energy, and she was tired anyway. So she left the gym, went back to Pinap Dorms, and slept a little. She need to remember to talk to Sato later.

Dylan finally arrived. He did the things he was meant to do and went into his seat outside a room. Apparently he was meant to get an assignment in a few days or hours, he didn't know. That's when he spotted the gym. What was it called? Cop gym? Cornn gym! That's where he went. Looking around, Dylan put on some boxing gloves and started punching the punching-bags. His stamina did wear out fast, but he kept going.
"Are you a member of Strike?" Asked a Lucario.
"I don't know." Dylan shrugged. He looked at the pamphlet. House Strike was for athletic people... Hmm...

Ms. Capelle thoughtfully brought a paw to her chin, pondered over the situation for a moment, and then nodded to herself. The Floatzel pulled her lithe, orange body onto the stage once again and addressed the crowd. "What an interesting turn of events today! Now, for the winner... there were several things to consider. Was it wrong of one team to help the other? Was it wrong for a bystander to interfere? Perhaps, even, were the actions of our Deino honorable enough to consider him the winner...? With all these things in mind, I have decided the winner. The winner displayed exemplary skill in battle--not from pure talent, no, but from drive to win. They kept calm despite all the twisting moments in our performance here today, and still accomplished the goal of the battle. The winner... is Naomi. Naomi, solely, won this battle; she won not because her opponent forfeited, no, but for all of her prowess as an individual. Sato... Sato made a good decision, at the end, but lost due to his outburst and temperament during the battle. You see, battles are not always about winning and losing; they are about accomplishing a goal. Even if you faint, and you accomplish that goal, you succeeded. I encourage every student, whether you participate in battles or not, to apply this logic to every challenge... and, your goal? Make your goal to learn. And, finally," she finished with a smirk, "don't volunteer for something if you don't know what you're volunteering for! That's just a personal maxim of mine."

The headmaster took a breath, smoothed her fur down, and scanned the crowd. "You are now all dismissed. Do not be late for class tomorrow! Breakfast will be served in the cafeteria from 7 to 7:45, but it is not necessary to go if you do not want to. School starts at 8. For the rest of the day--oh my, it's the afternoon already? We certainly took a while here--but, erm, for the rest of the day, unpack your things and have fun meeting your fellow dorm members in the common room. You're all free to go!"

After a nice little nap, Glare woke up and went to Garden Hall, the central part of campus. Before she left, though, she stuck a PostIt note on the door for Naomi, which contained these words:
"Dear Naomi,
You did great in the battle today! I'm sorry for interfering.
But at least try to enjoy yourself. And please don't be mad at me, ok?
—Glare"

Anyways, Glare proceeded to sit down at a table in Garden Hall, waiting to see Sato. She ate a lollipop, and a sandwich, as well as a few Oran Berries. She played with a device, which was called a Rubix Cube. Afther having her own lunch, and playing with that Rubix cube, Glare went back to her dorm room and unpacked. She unpacked a microwave, a pillow, a blanket, a small sleeping bag that she would sleep in until she got a bed, and some other small things. Then she put them in their places (e.g. sleeping bag goes in her room)
They were things she got while traveling through the Kanto region, a while ago.
Then she just went to sleep.

Last edited:
Yeah right, if it wasn't for that Unown I would've won.. .Thinking that, the Deino and his Charmander friend abandoned the gym and went straight for the dorms. They soon parted, as they were in separate rooms.
This is it huh? Room 102...

He walked in, tired from the previous fight. He didn't even bother to check if anyone was already inside, he threw his packages and just got on his bed. A couple of moments later, he was already asleep.

Last edited:
Max got to the new school late, so he didn't know if classes were starting already. He walked over to Ms. Blacks desk, and pulled out his registration form and put it on the desk. "Um... Hello? Im Max. Is class going on? The train here was late" He said, looking around to see what was happening. He looked at his form. House Purity is what i signed for. I wonder who in going to be with... He thought, as when he thought about something, he would think of it for hours. He pulled out a picture of his Mom, Dad, Himself, and his sister. His Mom was a Primarina, and hjs dad was a Lucario. His little sister, Sparkling, was a Popplio, who looked up to Max every second. "Oh, how i miss you guys..." He muttered under his breath. He put the picture away and became confident that would be a fun time.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Ahh, the joy of being alone. Nitros sat in his room, eating a bag of candy corn. Besides the Unknown, he had seen no other students. He was not the social type, but he had decided that when he arrived here, he was going to make friends, open up to people more, maybe find lo-Blushing, he shook the last thought out of his head. He was too weird for the love and affection of somemon, and thus, should accept it wouldn't happen.
Nevertheless, it was wisest he go greet his new classmates. Putting the candy corn on his desk, he donned his scarf, and shyly opened the door, peeking around. Seeing nomon, he continued to walk around, looking for any pokemon to interact with.

Nitros found all the students where asleep, and it was rather late at night. He was alone. He decided to wander around the school, maybe find a spot to practice his Japanese, and focus on evolving into a Jolteon, a primary goal of his. A small wander lead him into a small hallway, with a heater next to it. Cuddling next to the heater, Nitros opened a book called "Know you pokemon: Jolteon" and began to read.
After a good deal of time of reading, the warmth of the heater, and the reading gently closed his eyes, and he drifted off to sleep, not considering the side affects of sleeping in a hallway.

Last edited:
Ms. Black squealed with delight. "Oh my, you missed so much, but I'm glad you made it! I would not want you to have to enroll late," the Whimsicott said with a smile towards the Riolu. "Max, hm? I'm sorry about your late train. Ms. Capelle made the school in the heart of Sinnoh so that, hopefully, it would be accessible by many... but she can't control distance. Ah well," she hummed, "let's get you registered! Your registration form looks good... Purity... alright, that's Room 203, in the Oran building! You have a roommate named Nitros. I hope you get along well. As for what to do right now... well, Ms. Capelle went over the schedule during an assembly earlier, but since you missed it, here's the schedule." She printed off a piece of paper at her desk, then handed it to the young fighting type. The paper read:
MORNING
Mon./ Math
Tue./ PLA - Pokemon Language Arts
Wed./ Science
Thu./ History
Fri./ Art

**Lunch follows morning classes, and after lunch,
you will report to your house-curriculum course.**
"Now, I think it would be best if you go find your room and get unpacked," the counselor finished softly.

Meanwhile, in the nurse's office, a certain Meganium was not having it. "That... yeah, look, you're about to fall over. This whole situation is just too fishy for me." Vines crept out from beneath the exuberant flower on the grass type's back, entangled themselves around the sickly student, and gently set them upon the bed. "Explain. That is, in a language I can understand, please."

The sea weasel Pokémon's tiny body shivered the moment when she was carried onto the bed, as she pressed the play button after rewinding her tape recorder to her desired time stamp. She could not seem to stand up even on her own on the bed that was as soft as cloud nine, as she kept her eyes at the doorway and waited for the Nurse to look away for at least a split second. The tape recorder said in a seemingly female voice from an action movie, "Augh... doctor... I'm... vrrrrrrrrrrrrr... not feeling too great... vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I've lost a few and well... vrrrrrr... my head and stomach are just killing me..."

She noticed a Jangmo-o scurrying past the Nurse's Office while the same Skitty she saw earlier appeared to be chasing him; almost as if he was really that significant to her matters. She heard the Skitty calling, "Hey! You better get back here! I saw that little white slip in your paws you little dino! Even though I ain't the hall monitor or anything, I still can't have you trying to sneak past the Nurse or anything!" She processed the Jangmo-o's appearance after taking notice of his unique coloring he had, as she took in a deep breath and primed her next move. Her flotation sac was slightly puffed in response to her noticeable anxiety, as she attempted to conceal it by exhaling a large amount of air in hopes of deflating it back to normal size. She continued to lie on the bed while hoping that the Jangmo-o would not ultimately end up in the same situation as her's.

"I have no idea what that speech device is, but... stomach and head? Better just take the safe route and use Heal Pulse." The Meganium's bolstering flower quivered, quaked, and waggled out a pink ray through the room. After a few moments, the nurse gasped, shutting her eyes tight before Madame Rosid looked back at her little patient. "It should feel better... well, instantly."

Glare woke up. It was around 11:30 at night, according to her iCherubi.
The entire room was almost fully dark, other than a glowing plushie of Aurus, a famous hero that was also a Lucario. Glare had some candy corn, but it was almost like stone, but candy corn flavored. She assumed Naomi was asleep in the other room, but she didn't care. So she watched a movie titled My Neighbor Lunchbox, in which two Pichu sisters move to a new house, and forest creatures like Lunchbox, the Snorlax bring them on adventures.
It was nice, but Glare fell asleep halfway through it.

Isabelle yawned. It was midnight and she wasn't recommended to be up this late. Yikes. Well, all she was doing was playing on her phone and listening to music. She was listening to pop music, texting to her friends, and playing Popi Za. It was a simple online game, where you had to become a random pokemon and play against another random. Team or free-for-all, it was a super fun game. She even gets inspired by this game, since it was a battle game.

She then went to sleep, snuggling her own mini eevee stuffed pokemon. She yawned a bit loud, since probably the other room could possibly hear it.

MONDAY, FALL 1, MORNING

In each of the buildings, the headmasters walked through and knocked on dorm doors. It was time to get up! School was starting today!

A sleepy Vaporeon wacked his tails against doors in the Strike dorm.
A well-groomed Braviary pecked eagerly against doors in the Ignite dorm, leaving small dents in the wood.
A gentle Mawile spun on her heels as the jaws on the back of her head rap-tap-tapped against doors in the Purity dorm.

Up at at 'em! If students wanted, they could head to the cafeteria for breakfast, or sleep in a bit longer until they needed to go to class. This was the only wake-up call anyone would receive.

Glare woke up half asleep, and walked out of her room, with her iCherubi. She started listening to music, but since she didn't have headphones, she played it quietly through the speaker of her phone, just enough to make her, and hopefully Mr. Liang awake enough.
Glare, still a bit sleepy, walked all the way to the Caféteria. She sat down at a seat there, and listened to her music. She was glad she was the first one there, but was a bit worried about Sato. She didn't want to go through a crazy fight again. Besides, she was trying to finish some art of a band she liked.

Max was lazy thay day before and had fallen asleep on the grass, and slep for about 2 days, but that was he thought. "Huh... Breakfast?" he moaned, before stubling ober to the cafeteria and falling dead asleep. "Zzzzz... Donuts...." he muttered. He would wake up in about 1 hour though.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Nitros lay in the hall, snoring as per usual. One of his favorite activities was sleeping, so of course he has slept through the night. The noise of other student's jolted him awake, pun very much intended. He scrambled to his feet, and scooped up his book, trotting of to the school cafeteria, and opened up his Jolteon book, sitting in a far corner. It wasn't long till he was droopy again, and he dozed off, his glasses slipping from his face, and falling to the floor with a sharp *CRACK!* as the left lens, the impact point, completely had shattered.

Nitros snapped awake, glancing down in sadness. Extending a paw, he scoop up his glasses, and his cute Eevee ears drooped at the sight of the broken lens. He sighed, and put them on, heading off the buffet line. He needed some good food after that incident.

A few minutes later, Nitros sat down in his spot with a plate of berries and assorted greens, a steaming cup of black tea, and some sugar packets. He poured the sugar packets in his tea, stirred, and took a sip.

"Mmm....delicious."

The Eevee returned to his book, glancing at the evolution page of the "Guide to a Jolteon: Anatomy, evolution, and more!" book, flipping to the page on the eevolution. 'Okay, so I need to find a thunderstone. But where do I get one of those.....'

Glare looked around, seeing someone sleeping at a table, and an Eevee. She took a deep breath, and walked over to the Eevee. "Hey, what're you reading?" asked Glare, still listening to Showtime.
Glare was waiting for the Eevee to respond, drawing a Dewgong and a Gourgeist. 'I wish Unown had evolutions...' thought Glare.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Nitros glanced up, and frowned. "Oh, well....it's a book on Jolteon, since that is the Eeveeolution I wish to become. "Unfortunately, my parents say I must wait to evolve. I am really hoping that this year will be my chance to explore the possibilities of evolution...."

Glare sighed. "I know what you're talking about, most other pokemon can evolve through waiting or evolutionary stones... But I can't. Unown can't evolve." replied Glare. She wanted to see that Deino, Sato, sometime again. She played with a rubiks cube with her minimal psychic power, given that it was her only other thing to use other than Hidden Power, which usually would drain her of energy.

Charcoal walking alongside her sour-faced mother, looked nervously at the door of Ms. Black's Office before entering the office holding her form.
"What are you waiting for child," Mrs. Flameberry said "Give that nice woman your form!"
"Alright mother," said Charcoal handing Ms. Black her registration form nervously. I hope everyone in Purity is nice, I can't believe I'm finally here, she thought whilst staring off into space.

It was 11:45 when Sato woke up. He had slept for.. not even 2 hours? He just couldn't sleep after losing that fight, his first at his new school. The Deino got up from his bed and decided to go for a walk, leaving the room quietly. He walked for a couple of minutes, still thinking about what went wrong.
Well, that fuckin' Unown, that's what went wrong... was it really tho? I should've been able to beat that birdie in one hit, it was my fault in the first place for taking so long
His thoughts were interrupted by a voice, maybe more. He turned the next corner and found himself in the Cafeterie, where the Unown and an Eevee were apparently listening to music.

Sato walked to them quietly, trying not to get caught. He wasn't a particularly sneaky Deino, but the fact that the two were half-asleep probably helped him. He got close, just enough to eavesdrop on their conversation.
He chuckled, as he decided to join the two: "Heh, so you think evolution is just about 'waiting'? That's something only a weakling would say... Although I should admit I kinda expected it, from someone who attacks cowardly from behind..."

Hearing the Deino's voice, Glare chimed in with her opinion. "No, I know that evolution has to do with just more than that, you idiot. It has to do with other stuff, like items, and stones. My friends told me that I'd never evolve. And I know that once I turn around, you're going to attack me, so see you later." explained Glare, getting up from the table and moving her stuff to the other end of the Caféteria. She thought it was nice that she was trying to avoid an arguement, but was kind of annoyed that Sato had called her words like "weakling" and "coward". She seriously wanted to fight again, but only after school.

Sato laughed. He wasn't expecting that kind of response from someone he reputed a coward. I see, there's more to this Unown than what I thought.
"
Yes yes, that is true -" he replied, while the psychic type was picking up her stuff " - but I wasn't talking about that. Correct, some need special items or stones to evolve. However some pokemon, like me, don't. But they don't just wait. Evolving is all about getting stronger. You train, you train and you train again! And when you've trained so much that your body just can't keep up with it, that's when you evolve. At least that's how my parents explained it to me.."
As the Unown was walking away, Sato started following her "Now now.. Idiot? Attack you?! Now that's just offensive you know... I'm not a brute or anything, no need to walk away, we can be friends me and you, right?!" He said, with a slightly sarcastic tone.

Max noticed the unown talking to an eevee and walked over. "Hey, What are you two doing? I'd to and eat, but... *Giggle* Its too EGGxhausting." He proceeded to laugh, then a minute later, started having a koffing fit. (puns intended.) "Well I'll go read in my dorm now. See ya," he said, before throwing the eevee a new glasses lens.
Max had seen them break, and he before had found some glasses. Just then, he saw a deino and wondered what was going on.

"Look, sometimes I say things and then I don't really mean them! You just kinda seemed like a brute in battle, the last time I saw you... But we can be friends, at some point." responded Glare. She kind-of took almost everything seriously, and didn't think about what she was going to say often, knowing a bit about radio wave communication. "Look, I'm sorry I was a little rude." said Glare, trying to apologize. She noticed a pokemon making puns, but ignored them.

Arc was settled down in the Cafeteria, away from the rest of the students. Not because he was antisocial, but due to his sheer laziness. He wasn't feeling it today, so he decided to just lay low. He turned his head to see what the other students were up to. When he saw an Unown, followed by a Deino, that caught his attention. That's a pretty odd pair, but oh well. I'm not here to judge anyway. He faced his food once more ready to eat, however since he had no teeth, he relied on his acid to break down the food. Which he found embarrassing to do in public.