• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Characters for new Pokemon story.

Which Enslaved Legendary Trainer do you want to see first

• The Flaming Flyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Frozen Road

• The Thundershock Skies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well a New will show up, but I'm looking for ones not introduced earlier than in the contest, looking for Legendaries that aren't used yet, and I will give a hint for one of them, Sunsteel Strike is the signature move of _________.

Last edited:
Which Legendary will you use for the next Character, ones not available are in the list.

Solgaleo
Entei
Mew
Rayquaza
Zekrom
Necrozma
Uxie
Ho-oh
Giratina
Kyogre

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Y'know what? Let's make the literal embodiment of every sit-com in existence.

Name: Gracie Pickering

Alias: Charm

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'4

Hair color: Blonde

Eye color: Green

Appearance: She has a slim build and is of caucasian descent with no defining facial features. Her outfit is up to you, most likely something cutesy or over-the-top.

Personality: Gracie... tries too hard. She's hyper, clumsy, and seems to have no filter. She's the hyperactive ditz stereotype, with no understanding of the word "stop". She'll talk your ear off until the end of time. Oh, and did I mention she's clumsy? She's really clumsy. Unfortunately for her foes, she is much more dangerous than she seems. If you're evil and you insult her you will be facing one very angry teen and one even angrier Latias. (Play this character as comedic as possible. For her angry moments, think Misty when she's mad. Maybe tone down her ditziness for serious battles and make her tap into her anger.)

Legendary: Latias (Note: Latias is exactly the same personality as Gracie. Just FYI.)

Rest of team: Bubbles the Wigglytuff (F), Vera the Goodra (F), Mimi the Mimikyu (F). You can add members to her team, if you wish.