• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

The Two Cousins finally made their way inside the gym, which had been set up with a multitude of folding chairs. The room was already filling with a bunch of various power users, slowly but surely the spaces for taking seats dwindling, though there were enough chairs for everyone. Soul and Tara finally found a seat, and set up there, Soul quickly taking a lounging position while Tara stood up a bit more straight.

“So, there’s a lot of stuff already going on so it seems, and the school day hasn’t even started...” Tara muttered, running her fingers through her ponytailed hair. She always had her hair up in a ponytail when going out, it was kind of her style in a way. Soul nodded at that observation, stretching as the volume of the room steadily increased.

“I agree... it’s getting quite hectic... I wonder, do you think this might be a chance for me to make some lasting friends? None of my middle school friends really talk to me anymore so, you know.” Soul proposed, as his bushy blue hair hung limply as his head was slung backwards in the chair. Tara shrugged, and looked around, wondering if there was anyone that she would be interested in talking to, or making Soul talk to.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Piper made her way into the gym. A few steps after the entrance, she stopped and let out a sigh. Her eyes flickered around the room as she regretted her decision not to skip. "I'm so not ready for an entire year here," she mused to herself.

Outside, much later than everyone else, a figure in a bright red trench coat and heavily gelled hair held a large sphere of light-distorting force over his head to block the remaining sprinkle of rain. He turned the corner as it stopped, and he released the ball upwards, punching a tiny hole in the clouds above. "COMET TRAIL HIGH SCHOOL; HERE COMES YOUR KING!" He started to sprint towards the gym, which turned into a levitating beeline. At the gym entrance, he did a front flip and landed on his feet, arms crossed and face beaming confidently. "HELLO, PEERS. YOU MUST BE ECSTATIC TO WATCH ME THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL YEAR. I WILL SIGN AUTOGRAPHS LATER."

Piper made a disgusted face at him and joined the bleachers.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Right after that entrance Marcel walked in. His head slightly soaked by the sprinkle of rain. “Yeah. No.” Marcel whispered under his breath. ‘I’m royalty and I’m not that overconfident about it.’ Marcel told himself face palming at the same time. He walked to find himself a seat. He found one by two blue haired people. “Mind if I sit here?” Marcel asked the the blue haired boy.

Meanwhile, Porco began to walk his way in. ‘Geez where is my brother at.’ He told himself as he saw him from across the room. “Yo! Marcel!” He called from across the room as he waved. Porco walked over towards his brother. Their conversation soon followed like this

“Oh. Hey Porco.” Marcel calmly greeted. “Did you really have to get all gussied up for this? It’s just our first day.” Porco told him as he took a seat next to his brother. “I mean I guess.” Marcel struck up an answer to his brother. “Well I guess pickers can’t be choosers.” Porco told his brother smiling. Marcel with his crimson hair and right eye smiled as well.

Emma was just about to pull out her phone to distract herself during the wait, or maybe get her headphones from her bag to listen to some music, when she noticed that one of the people sitting adjacent to her looked... well, Emma wasn't exactly sure what that look was, but the posture of the girl was certainly defensive, curled up with the feet on the seat and chin on the knees like that. The rocking she didn't know about, but the general impression she got was nervous, and she could relate to that.
"Hey there. You nervous too? It's always a little nerve-wracking to start a new school year, especially at a school you've never been to. I know I'm certainly a little anxious about how this year will go. Oh, and my name's Emma, by the way."
She introduced herself with a smile. She paused for breath, and noticed the little slime-creatures on the girl.
"What are those? They're kinda cute!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku
The nervous girl looked up slightly at the girl, she seemed nice, "h..hello Emma, um my name is Doku...yeah I'm kind of nervous, these are one of my abilities, I can create slime based o..organisms" she said with a small smile showing one of the small cuboid like slime creatures to her. Now any normal person would see this interaction as the start of a friendship or simply becoming acquaintances, but Doku's brain didn't work like that, she saw this girl as an immediate ally, she was kind and seemed interested in Doku's abilities. To Doku this girl was like an older sibling, she would protect Doku when she needed her, she was sure of it.

Kage
He was a little taken a back by the girls response and cleared his throat, "I didn't mean to seem nosy, you just seemed like you were having a nice conversation so I thought I would wait to find a good point to join in" he said simply with a little shrug and helped up a little joke peace sign to Ori "please don't kill me" he said with a soft laugh.

Emma's eyes widened a little. "That's super cool! What do they do?" She reached tentatively closer, not actually getting close to touching the girl or any of her gelatinous companions, but clearly curious if she could. If she was being honest with herself, she really wanted to know what they felt like and pet them, but she didn't know if they were acidic or something. Of course, that was improbable considering they were on Doku, but maybe she was immune to her own creations. In any case, it would be impolite to touch without permission. "Can I hold one?"

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald stood there for a minute, surveying the room. He was deaf to Marcel's response as the redhead walked past him, but his brow furrowed above his unwavering smile as he recieved no further attention. He scanned the room for a smaller group to preach his greatness to, and decided to talk to the group that the redheaded demon just began talking to, as he seemed the most visually flamboyant one here, besides Donald of course. He rocketed into the air, inches away from the ceiling as he rocketed back down feet-first. He slowed his descent a little before his rain boots hit the folding chair next to Porco. Looking down, since he was standing on the chair, he introduced himself. "I am Donald Taft. As soon as I finish my education you will see that name plastered across billboards, so you better remember to tell the great stories I will live out in this school time. They will be worth a fortune when I am famous." @MarcelGalliard790

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Ori, relax. I'm sure he meant no harm," Oliver said to his sister, attempting to ease her wariness. Ori had calmed down, turning back around, before apologizing for her hostility. "My bad, but don't do that again." She huffed, distracting herself by looking through the crowd of people, giving a quiet chuckle as she saw the entrance somebody had made. "Ignore my rude sister, it's a pleasure to meet you Kage!" Oliver greeted him with a friendly wave. "I think your powers sound really cool." He had followed up with a compliment.

Last edited:
"Nice to meetcha Kage!" She said with a wave. "I wish my powers were as flashy as yours." "His powers are the exact opposite of flashy" "Are you a scientist Seth!? Then stop putting me under a microscope!" Mira's head immediately darted to the entrance to the gym as a boy made a certainly "flamboyant" entrance. "Woah. That guy i-" "Obnoxious, Conceited, Egotistical, loud, narcissistic" "Cool. I was going to say cool. And here I thought you admired that in a guy." "I like guys who know what they're worth. I don't like guys who flip into a gymnasium, screaming how they're better than you." "Hey, he called us his peers." Said Miranda turning around and sitting back in her chair. "Hey Kage." Communicated Seth to Kage.

MarcelGalliard790

“Your Overconfidence will be your demise.” Marcel told him blatant as he could. “I’m royalty. I have stuff that I didn’t really want. But am I grateful for it? Absolutely. Do I want to be flamboyant and overconfident about it? Not really. Overconfidence is something like a venom that can slowly poison someone. I choose not to have that kind of poison. I prefer the stronger kinds.” Marcel told him with a serious tone

“Geez. Did you have to make all of those analogies?” Porco asked as he pushed his glasses up and looked at his brother. “I mean sure being flamboyant can be a bit much. But did you really have to compare overconfidence to poison?” Porco asked his brother and Marcel responded sharp. “Yes. It’s the only way to show that overconfidence can make a person turn into a massing heap of poison.”
(@Psymallard )

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"well, yeah I did start that storm and oh look he's gone", he muttered as he twiddled with the drum sticks in his hands. He straightened his blue hair, and fixed up shit buttoned shirt as he went towards the gymnasium. "My god I feel like a goofball", he muttered as he walked inside with his drumsticks in hand. "And I couldn't find Hunter, what a surprise", he muttered as he took a seat furthest from everyone. At this point Ryo was just bored, he didn't feel like making interactions with anyone unless they walked up to him. It was rare to see Ryo looking bored, most times he was out with his drums causing havoc but it seemed today just wasn't his day for destruction. Jesus Hunter, always disappearing when I'm dying of boredom, he thought. IN his little lonely corner, Ryo twiddled with his drum sticks. By this point he'd given up on his hunt for Hunter and just wanted the day to be over and done with already. He couldn't stand having to sit still in a button shirt and black trousers. He came up with the wise idea to try balancing drum sticks on his fingers, trying to see if he could get them atop one another. He had to admit it was sort of fun. It was just something about drumsticks balancing that was oddly satisfying.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald just smiled down on Marcel like a parent listening to their child's crappy yet amusing story. "You seemed to have misjudged me; I am actually an incredibly humble person. And don't compare me to royalty- it's my raw talent and charms that will make ALL of you seem INSIGNIFICANT." For show, he floated a few inches off the chair, before landing again. "Might you tell me what poison is? I've never heard of such a thing as I have too strong a will for ANYTHING to affect me."
@MarcelGalliard790

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Once inside, Loufe surveyed the gym, taking note of the multitude of characters around, reminding himself he wasn't the only one with powers here. There were definitely people even weirder than he was. Maybe he wouldn't stand out much, and make a friend. Maybe he could fit in without worrying about-
"Yech, smells like a bag of...everything here. Can I make a breathing hole in the wall or something? This is animal abuse."
Loufe sighed. Yeah, not gonna happen. Not wanting to bother anyone, he chose to sit near the back, specifically where other few people were.
As he sat, Loufe muttered negatives to even more suggestions O.S made to be let loose.

MarcelGalliard790

“Well. Since you still seem to be above everyone else. Shall I show you what happens when overconfidence fails you?” Marcel asked him standing up, his cape flowing behind him. He lifted one hand towards his left side and underneath the lock of hair covering his left eye. “I was like you before. Thinking people were below me. My overconfidence brewing and rising. That was, until me and my now Scythesman General had a fight at my old school and well.” Marcel said as he lifted his lock of hair and the rest of the X shaped scar showed as well pale white left eye could be seen. “My overconfidence nearly led me to losing my left eye in combat from an X shaped cut from his scythes. We still ended up being pals from there on. But now he serves me, as well as going to his own school. He is only needed when I call him.” Marcel told his story as he brushed the left lock of hair aside.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku
With a small smile Doku gave one of the slimes to Emma, "um..here they aren't dangerous they can secrete different toxins but that's only when I want them to" she said as she gently stroked one of the other slimes as she watched Emma, waiting to see what she would say about the slime. She dissipated all the excess slimes other than the one she gave Emma and the one on her own hand.

Kage
Kage nodded in recognition of those who introduced themselves and sat back in his chair and waited for the orientation thing to begin. He glanced around the room he turned back to the group and considered going into his pocket dimension he could usually relax in there but he decided he didn't want to risk missing part of the orientation.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald still was amused by the constant nonsense(according to him) that this demon was spewing. "Ha ha ha! If you believe I am going to LET someone harm my gorgeous eyes, you are sadly mistaken, child. Nobody has such an ability as myself, and thus I am invincible. But, seeing as you are so sadly against me, I declare YOU my rival! You are welcome for that, since it will surely land you a spot yo star in the many movies they will make about my school life. Now I will see you later on... rival." His grin strengthened as he slowly drifted off the chair and over the crowd, staring at Marcel for a good few moments before making a check for other people he could talk to.
@MarcelGalliard790

He spotted a boy with wolf ears that seemed like he would be fairly tall standing up. He slowly decended behind him, and stood on the chair that was there. "GREETINGS, CAN YOU HEAR ME WITH THOSE EARS?"
@Gamingfan

Emma happily took the slime in hand, and took a moment to look at it more closely. It really was a cute little thing. Given the go-ahead to touch it, she began gently stroking the top surface with her index finger. It was surprisingly soft and smooth- no, smooth wasn't the right word, because it was still mildly sticky, similar to putty or store-bought slime. It was actually a little soothing to run her finger along the oddly-textured gelatinous creature.
"This is so cool! A little weird, too, I don't think I've felt something like this before."
She paused a moment as the babble and chatter of the other students in the Gymnasium swelled, but then spoke again.
"So, what kinds of toxins can they secrete? Do you just control them all the time? Is there a limit to how many you can make at once? This seems like a really cool power, maybe as versatile as mine!"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S stopped talking, sensing the presence behind him, but saying nothing. Loufe, being much less aware, was simply happy that he had a moment of silence.
" "GREETINGS, CAN YOU HEAR ME WITH THOSE EARS?" "
The werewolf squeaked in surprise as someone yelled right behind him, causing the poor kid to fall off his chair. His ears rang, which wasn't helped by O.S' uproar of laughter.
Once that stopped, Loufe looked up at Donald, unsure of what to say. Completely lost, he simply sputtered, "Uh...yes?"
@Psymallard

Soul looked around, feeling like the pressure of all the voices was squeezing him inward... Tara felt the same, but she was better at dealing with these situations. Soul ran his fingers through his hair, massaging his skull as he certainly felt a decent level of exhaustion already. Until suddenly, the entire atmosphere shifted, as stepping onto stage was a very... large and strong man began to make his way on stage, in a suit that seemed barely held together by the seams. He stepped up to the podium onstage, and rubbed his chin gently. He had deep black hair, and a small bit of beard on his chin. When everything didn’t quiet down... he raised a hand.

Suddenly, in a single flash of energy, his hand released a powerful wave of some kind, immediately dropping the temperature by a substantial amount, as a thin veil of frost shot over every solid surface in the gym, instantly shutting up anyone who was talking, due to their mouths now being slightly frozen. (looking at you, Donald). Once everything had gone silent, the man closed his fist, releasing another energy wave. This wave immediately returned the temperature to normal, and pretty much evaporated the ice that was costing the room. Fire flicked from the man’s palm.

“...do I have your attention now? I shouldn’t have to freeze this place again. If I am going to speak, you are all going to be silent, do you hear me? And know that I could hear a pin drop from up here, so I’m not opposed to freezing a singular rogue soul should I have to. I’m the principal after all.” He crossed his arms, addressing the crowd. Soul and Tara Went dead quiet in his presence.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
The two had been caught off guard by the energy waves, Ori much less due to her cold immunity. Oliver's first instinct was to reach for his sister, planning on morphing into her. As the temperature went back to normal, he retracted his arm the small distance it moved slowly, trying not to make any sudden movements. Ori, on the other hand, was much less scared of his threats, but wasn't stupid enough to do anything brash. Much like the rest of the gym, both of them had shut up, redirecting their direction to the apparent principal, waiting for what he had to say.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku
The energy waves terrified Doku, who instinctively retracted the two slimes back into her body and created a large hollow slime that engulfed her and Emma shielding them from the waves. Once the waves dissipated she retracted the oversized slime and turned to Emma trembling slightly "um..sorry for doing that" she muttered before remembering the questions "oh..um the toxins can cause things like sleep or paralyse r even pain and erosion that sort of thing. They can do some basic instructions on their own and I don't know my limit yet" she said with a small shrug.

Kage
He was caught off guard by the wave of icey energy and got frozen midway through attempting to enter the pocket dimension and sheepishly climbed back into the gymnasium trying not to look like he had tried to run from that and acted as casual as possible as he looked to the principal awaiting for what the man had to say.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Piper
Being frozen so quickly was not a pleasant experience, and the startle of such a display of power made her let out a quiet, feral snarl before she immediately clasped her hands over her mouth wide-eyed.

Donald fell back in the chair. Before he landed on the poor soul that sat behind him, however, he was able to catch himself with levitation. "HEY!" He composed his body from the regular frantic flailing the body reacts with when falling and crossed his arms, legs together. The grin was wiped off his face- he was angry. He flew up high and looked down on the principal. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION MAKE ME COLD?" He did not hear anything this man said, and thus didn't know he was the principal. Not that he cared, anyway.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was going to go after Donald but was silenced by the principle. ‘Alright Mate. I got ya the first time.’ Marcel told himself as he got back into his chair and flung the lock of hair back over his left eye.

Porco was silent during the situation and was even more silent when the principle stepped forward. He just quietly typed on a high tech screen. He set the brightness low as well to not distract others. ‘Just gonna wait till something important occurs.’ Then he heard Donald call out to the principle. ‘Not wise Pal.’ Porco told himself as he continued to type.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Being a shadow that he was, Jay could only see the frosty wave go through the gymnasium, yet not feel the cold effects of said wave. He could've felt it was he in his human form, but as he was lacking colour, the boy felt no change to his already chilly, tar-like body. It did get the boy's attention, as well as Shade's, by instinctively making the boy flinch and put an arm in front of his face for protection. Shade briefly manifested behind Jay to look around, soon shifting back into Jay's Shadow when he determined there was no danger around.

From the sudden movement, a few drops of darkness from the boy's arm flew off and toward empty seats, splashing on the wooden planks, giving the boy's position away for anyone who was sitting on the bleachers and noticed the drops landing. Jay however did not notice the drops he accidentally splashed around and just lowered his arm again, moving a bit out of the darkness to get a better look at (as well as better hear) the principal, looking out from in between two rows with his blank, glowing-white eyes.

Emma was a little startled by the sudden chill, but luckily Doku's slime shield kept off the brunt of the effects. She found the other girl's power very interesting, and leaned in closer to whisper. "Don't be sorry. That was awesome! Your power is great, maybe we can talk some more after the Principal is done." She returned to her normal position in the seat, hands folded neatly on her lap and back straight. There was a bit of a disruption despite the Principal's display, with some kid flying up and shouting at the authority figure. She smiled a little, wondering what kind of punishment this stupid kid was going to get.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Alex flinched as the temperature dropped and he was coated in frost. He didn't even register the danger with Lightning Reflexes before it was upon him, although he was quickly able to shatter the thin coat covering him and shot to his feet. A moment later a burst of heat thawed things out, and he sat back down as the Principal began to talk. It seemed like he was just trying to get everyone's attention. It was an effective method, he had to admit. Now, if only they could get started without some idiot deciding to start yelling at the Principal.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
The fright caused Loufe such a chill that he didn't even notice when the temperature dropped. He did notice when it rose back up though, and once the scarer had left, Loufe sat on his chair again, this time much more nervously. People had been surprising him left and right (or...well, more like just from behind), and leaving as soon as they came. Was this how everyone was?
Meanwhile, O.S snickered at the conflict between Donald and the Principal "Place your bets. I'm betting Hot-and-Cold gives the little shit what for."
Loufe simply watched the event unfold, now looking behind himself every ten seconds.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
(Oh my god. Literally one day in and I already missed notifs TwT I’m sorryyyyy)

Hunter glanced up at the sound of complicated drumming as rain clouds suddenly formed in the distance before just as suddenly dissipating. She grinned, knowing instantly who it was, and immediately proceeded to shove her way through the crowd of students. As far away as she was, though, it wasn’t long before she lost track of her bandmate, and she slowed her pace, no longer sure what direction she should head in. She looked around one last time before allowing herself to be drawn along with the crowd into the gymnasium. Immediately, she began searching for the least crowded place in the room, knowing that was where she’d find Ryo.

She zeroed in on the most empty corner and made a beeline for it; as Hunter drew closer, she could make out the form of a boy with drums hovering around him, and sped up. When she got within shouting distance, she lifted an arm in greeting. “Hey! Ryo!” she yelled with a grin. She was in a particularly good mood now, since the waterfall-esque roar of hundreds of students talking over each other echoing around the building was more than loud enough to reduce the whispers to a low hum akin to trembling guitar strings right after a riff. “Over here!”

Soul and Tara glanced at each other as the boy made himself known to the principal, and well, everyone for that matter. The room became dead quiet after the outburst, and the two cousins braced themselves for a bloodbath.

The Principal looked at Donald with a stern expression, showing no emotion but cold disdain. “...kids...” he murmured under his breath, as the boy floated in front of him. He cleared his throat and spoke into the microphone. “...my name is Principal Arthur, and I will be showing you, demonstration and all, why you don’t be a nuisance at this school, much like this boy is being right now.” He said calmly, and walked off the podium, slowly making his way to center stage. His arms were laced behind his back. He spoke to Donald directly now.

“So. You were the one yelling earlier. Gotcha. Got a name, kid? Ah, whatever, I’m sure I’ll find out after the fact. Anyway, you are disturbing the peace of this orientation with your ego, meaning it is my place as principal of this school to make sure you don’t do it again. I’ll allow you to make the first hit, should you attack, however I will be defending myself, and you may not like the outcome. I will, however, give you the option to shut your damn mouth and sit that ass down in your chair, and this can all be over and forgotten. Hear that?” He spoke loudly, the entire freshman class able to hear him even without the microphone. His left hand slowly began to coat in ice, as he prepared to teach the kid a lesson. Because he knew full well this dumbass wasn’t going down without a fight.

@Psymallard

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked completely shook. ‘Das a baaaaaaad Idea there chief.’ He told himself as he looked in awe. But in reality he was close to lashing. Throughout the orientation he tried to remain calm after Donald had tried to insult him about his eye. But Marcel is almost at his breaking point. ‘Don’t go Neo Demon.’ Marcel repeated to himself trying to remain calm

Porco put a hand on his brother’s shoulder. “Remember. Whoever get’s hit first has full intention to defend themselves. No need to worry. I predict that He will learn his lesson in no time flat.” Porco whispered to his brother as an attempt to calm him down and not have Marcel go ballistic and make a bad impression of himself on the first day.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"Heh. The name is Donald Taft, you should better remember that name, old man. I do have a problem with you attacking ME when I was simply conversing with my good fellow students." He whipped his left arm to point behind him, directly at Loufe, pausing like that for a moment before refolding his arms. "I see that you ATTEMPT to take the moral high ground above me, but that is in vain. I REFUSE to sit down, since last time I touched a chair it was FROZEN... BY YOU. I shall turn tables on you, and tell you that if you seek battle you must come for me first. Otherwise, I shall float here for the remainder of the time my presence is requested, looking down on you." By then his grin has returned, looking more evil than usual. He held his arms to the sides, palms open, and two invisible yet light-distorting spheres the size of beach balls appeared next to either. "If you do chose MORE unnecessary violence, you will behold the true MIGHT- of my SUPER- GRAVITY- BALLSSS!!!"
@Gamingfan @Cryronn the Mudkip

Meanwhile, Piper was just in disbelief.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
A student had floated toward the principal, shouting at him. it had been shocking to Walnut to how that man had acted to the principal. it was obvious he'd get expelled on his first day. He became more surprised when the Prinicpal had CHALLENGED the boy to a duel. Walnut knew it wasn't going to end well.. This kid had one major ego, and would probably get hurt because of it. Walnut didn't dare inconvene, not at the risk of his safety. Even then, Donald DID start the fight indirectly.

"This is going to turn out very badly, don't you think so?" He asked the people around him. (Namely, Oliver, Kage, Ori, Seth and Mira.)"
He did hope that it wouldn't turn out too badly..

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel clenched his right arm and instead of telling himself his phrase it became a whisper and shaky at the same time. “Don’t go Neo Demon.” Marcel whispered over and over getting closer and closer to snapping.

Porco got ready just in case if his brother lashed. ‘He will probably just run afterwards. Maybe commute with his demon. Try to work out a resolve.’ Porco told himself knowing full well this happened once before

(Wow haven't posted in a bit)
In a moment Mira was covered in a thin layer of ice. In another moment, she immediately was melted. "Wow, that felt bad. Our principle is really strong, right Seth?" She looked over and her face immediately turned sour once she saw a barrier around Seth (and only Seth) dissipate. "I wouldn't know." "WHAT? How did you put up you barrier in time!?" "Detected him, saw a power spike coming from that direction, and responded in kind." "You need to tell me things!" Said Mira grumpily. "Look out the principle is about to freeze us. There," "I hate you sometimes." She said. "As for your question Nut, it'll be very entertaining. Of course not for the Taft who lacks tact. Just from my third eye I could tell that freezing the whole room just took a fraction of his power." He communicated before stretching his arms and getting into a comfortable position. "Although, since he has the...balls to challenge the peppermint principle like that, he should probably be pretty tough in his own right so, as I said before, this is certainly gonna be entertaining. Mind passing me a piece of gum, don't really have any popcorn."
@| Korutesu |

Leo fixed his glasses and decided to give his nanobot a test run. "Alright. Initiated" he said as he pull his phone to control the nanobot. He control the nanobot away from student sight. It was a total success. "Yes" he muttered and bring the bot back to him. He put the tiny bot back in his bag and began working on a new project as the heat between the principal and student is going down.

The Principal scoffed, and then began to deliver a nice Hardy laugh. His laughter boomed thought the mostly silent room now, as the boy hovered midair. He cracked his neck and yawned. “Kiddo, listen, I’m on a schedule, and I needed everyone to shut the hell up, you included. If you’re that offended that you were frozen for two seconds, I can refer you to a psychiatrist who would gladly break down the issue with you, but you see, i don’t have that kind of time.”

He began to slowly stride forward, and when he was about to walk right offstage, an icy bridge began to form beneath his feet, as he pretty much flexed his power on the entire school without really meaning to. “...now, listen, I could have just told you to shut up, seeing as I did need to introduce myself and welcome all of these wonderful students to the school, but why give you the time of day, hm? Well, I suppose that option is gone now, but I will kindly ask that you shut that trap and sit down like the rest of your classmates, that took their partial freezing like respectable young adults. Kiddo, your Gravity Balls don’t intimidate me, In fact, they do the opposite. But please, save us all the trouble, and sit down so I can continue the orientation.”

He chuckled to himself, as he now stood about halfway between the stage and the boy. It was taking all of his energy not to just flash freeze this insolent child and continue with orientation, but he was told by the school board to avoid this kind of thing if possible... man, he really despised students with egos that big.

@Psymallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald reared his head, his locks reflecting the lights above from a combination of the natural brightness of it and the overuse of gel. "HA HA HA! I offered a truce of sorts already; for I do not wish to harm the elderly. And as well, these are called SUPER Gravity Balls." His smile didn't falter, but the man getting closer wasn't exactly ideal. To make sure he wasn't going for a surprise attack, Taft angled his arms forwards at the principal as his Super Gravity Balls grew in size. They started to emit a low hum as the volatile orbs undulated with power. As he amped up the power his balance midair started to grow uneasy. "How long do you plan to ramble on? I find it humorous that you still dare to talk so highly when you are the one down there. If I were in your shoes I would be grateful that myself didn't retaliate so violently to your assault of a hero. I do not wish to use these Super Gravity Balls in such a crowded area, but casualties are sometimes unavoidable in a fight. Stand down before you are officially declared a villain by myself."
@Cryronn the Mudkip

MarcelGalliard790

It was all for the worst. Marcel had enough. His right arm and hand changed to a midnight black. His hand having demon claws and the black hue. “I’VE HAD ENOUGH!!!” Marcel lashed using one of his spells to grab Donald with a translucent crimson hand. Neo Demon had arrived. “I’ve let you had you chances. Now there are no more.” Marcel told him in a half normal half demon voice. He slashed his arm down and the arm shrunk a slight bit. Marcel walked towards him. “It was never meant to be.” Marcel told him with a straight face as he let the arm fade.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"OHO! My good rival, everyone." He swung one of his arms around to aim a Super Gravity Ball at Marcel. He was confused as to what the redhead said, but went along with it. "Do you wish to discuss your role as my rival in the upcoming movies? It will have to wait until I have time for it. Now you could possibly record this for usage as a scene for later." He requested as his head turned back to the principal. "See this? The students are in support of ME. Why would they not, I am outstanding."
@Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790