• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

"You bet", Leo smiled. He can not wait to show his potential to his peers. On his corner of his eyes he sees Zoey being bit tense but was relieved to see Zach was reassured her. He looked at Zach. "Hey after the student demos on their powers and skills. You wanna grab lunch at the plaza nearby." He asked both sibling. "Don't worry lunch will be on me" he added. He hope that can make Zoey bit calm and get to know both siblings well.

Zack and Zoey had been taken aback by this, neither expected to know a person on the first day well enough to be offered some lunch and while Zoey seemed a touch shy though had clear interest on her face Zack had no issues vocalizing their stance to Leo as he smiled to him. "Sure, some lunch would be pretty good, right sis?" Zack asked, and feeling encouraged with her brother's support she nodded and had a small smile behind her mask.

"Y-yeah, that would be great. Thank you." Zoey said as she had also accepted the offer while Zack finally moved to set aside his jumbo backpack filled with their items and had began to stretch for the coming battle.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Hunter checked her phone, having completely ignored the student/principal confrontation due to a semi-transparent spirit outline making faces at her from near the wall. She opened the campus map, looked it over for all of three seconds, before deciding she’d just follow the crowd. She jabbed a finger at Ryo with a “Cmon, dumbass” before following the herd of students out of the building. “Seems there’ll be a “showcase” of a bunch of hormone-happy superpowered teenagers beating the snot outta each other, and I don’t wanna miss it!” As if it had heard, a hawk swooped down from the sky to perch on her shoulder. She stroked its breast feathers as it spoke in a voice only she could hear. “If you’re going to be fighting, you’ll need my power. I’ll stay right here on your shoulder.”

“Thanks, Hawk,” Hunter muttered, and continued with the crowd.

@Schrift

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"So, you wouldn't mind if I ripped of one of their arms, right? It's supposed to be a fight after all."
"I'd mind if you fought at all. You realize you're gonna be fighting kids right?"
"I don't discriminate."
From inside Loufe's mind, the wolf spirit smirked as his host sighed defeatedly. Unlike him, O.S was very obviously excited for a fight. This may have been the first time he's ever actually prayed. As Loufe found a seat (distanced from others, predictably) in the bleachers, O.S enjoyed the fresh air briefly, a nice alternative to the stuffy gym where he could smell everything at once.
It was then O.S realized that Loufe was starting to relax when he quieted for a few seconds. Whoops.
"All I'm saying is that if we're gonna fight, we may as well leave a lasting impression amiright! What's more impressive than ripping someone's limb off for the hell of it?"
Loufe tensed again and O.S quietly snickered at his anxiety.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel extended his crimson wings and with a force downward he shot himself into the air. From that he left a heavy gust of wind. “Alright. Where is my pal at.” Marcel spoke as he flew his way over to the bleachers and saw his pal Loufe. ‘There he is.’ Marcel told himself as he dived in but before he could make contact with the ground his wings pushed downward stopping the descent. And leaving yet another gust of wind. Marcel landed with both feet on the ground. “Loufe! Hey pal!” Marcel greeted as he walked toward his friend slowly retracting his wings. “Sorry about how I reacted back in the gym.” Marcel told him with a bit of a smile.
(@Gamingfan )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Once again, someone appeared out of nowhere and talked to him. On the bright side, he actually-kinda-to-an-extent knew this person, so he only froze for five seconds this time before relaxing enough to speak.
"It-It's fine. You were caught up in the heat of the moment. I get it."
Talking to another human being normally was starting to raise his spirits. It's been a while since he had a conversation with someone, even if the person seemed...a bit rambunctious.
O.S paid little attention to the conversation, not even bothering Loufe for the moment. That'll come later. As of now, he took note of the events happening around them, deciphering the scents and noises to figure the kind of people he would possibly take down and/or deal with for the next few years.
@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel nodded. “Well yeah. But I feel like sometimes that I could do better to restrain myself from doing that. But y’know. He was kinda being extra. As well as thinking his overconfidence was his calling card. I’ll let you see what happened to me when I was overconfident before.” Marcel told him as he put his hand behind his left lock of hair and brushed it aside. Showing the pale white eye and the rest of the X-shaped scar. “Me and my now Scythesman General fought back at our old school. I was caught off guard by his X-slash and thus. This happened.” Marcel pointed to his scar and eye.
(@Gamingfan )

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku
Following behind Emma, Doku reached the area and looked around, "wow this place is cool" she turned to Emma "oh yeah um sorry about earlier but I get even more shy when I'm caught off guard so thanks for thinking of a way out of the conversation" she said in her quiet voice as she looked around at the others students, "I wonder what kind of power will my opponent have" she muttered.
(@RenzFlintrock)

Emma smiled at Doku, and nodded to acknowledge her thanks. "It's no problem, I really didn't want to stick around either. For now, let's just find some seats, alright?" She asked, beginning to look around for a pair of free seats that weren't too far from the field. She wanted to be able to have a good view. After a moment of scrutiny, she found some that seemed alright to her, and gestured for Doku to follow her with her free hand. Sliding into one of the seats and checking the view, she nodded in satisfaction and turned back to her friend.
"Will these seats be alright? I think we should be able to see the matches pretty well from here." She paused for a moment, then resumed talking. "I'm curious about who we might be fighting, too. There's really no way of knowing until we get started... so instead, why don't we focus on our strengths? I'm curious about your slimes, and how you use them. Do you usually use them for offense, defense, or mobility? Because I know you used one as a shield earlier, and you also mentioned toxins, but could you use them like a trampoline to jump high, or restrain someone with them?"

( @Shadow_Pup )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"O-Oh...WOW...uhhh." Loufe had no words for a second, unsure of how to react to the disturbing scar. " I'm...sorry about that. It must've been horrible.
Well, now this was awkward. Loufe wasn't sure is showing someone a scar was normal social conduct, but he attempted to remain avoid saying anything insulting. Maybe try and lighten the mood?
"I'd show you my scars but umm, I don't have any. They never last long, heh." he joked weakly. "Y'know, since super regeneration."
"You're a riot Loufe. I'm doubled over right now."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel kinda was hesitant with his next couple of words. “Well. We are friends still. Even though my father assigned him to be one of my four generals. We still talk even though we are away from each other. Heck sometimes over Zoom sometimes Discord we still to band practice. Me and the other five made a band and we still hold on to it. Heh. Geez. Look at me rambling on about my friends.” Marcel told Loufe while moving the lock back over his left side. “But yeah. So that’s pretty much a lot about me and my friends.”

MarcelGalliard790

Porco had begun to make his way to the bleachers. ‘I wonder if my brother is still blowing off steam.’ Porco wondered as he made it to the bleachers and saw his brother there already. ‘Guess not.’ Porco told himself with a smile as he walked towards his brother with his Nanobot in tow
(Let’s get it started in here! @Cryronn the Mudkip @DoggoKing22 )

About 15 minutes later a teenage girl was dragging a significantly more annoyed than before older brother outside to the battle arena. Mira (with the assistance of her copying Seth's Third Eye) found two open seats next to two girls, one blonde, one brunette. "Oh hi! Is it okay if I sit here? I'm Mira and this is my brother Seth. Say hi seth." All Seth did was flip Mira off before getting smacked. "I'm sorry, Seth is just cranky because he ran into a wall trying to escape his responsibilities." (@RenzFlintrock @Shadow_Pup )

MarcelGalliard790

From where he was sitting Marcel could see the kid he talked to before. “I’ll be back.” Marcel told Loufe with a sincere tone. As he walked toward the two his crimson wings came out of his back. Not extended but just behind him. Marcel walked behind the two and then began. “Well. To be fair. He was just checking in on little old me.” Marcel announced as his wings then extended outward. “Now to be fair. It was after I beat that overconfident *ahem* Donald. You may recognize this.” Marcel told the group as his arm changed to the black hue and sharp claws from before. “Now I don’t plan to do anything to you guys. But You all here already knows what happens when people get on my bad side. Seth here appreciates someone like me. Some may find me a nuisance. But I find myself in the middle of the road.” Marcel explained as he felt confident in talking to people
(@Crystal1302 @Psymallard )

Soul looked between the few people that were left around him, and yawned, giving Tara a dig on the shoulder. "Hey Tara, I'll leave you to do whatever, I'm gonna go try and interact with some of the local wildlife. And by local wildlife, I mean an especially unique primate species. And by an especially unique primate species, I mean Homo sapiens sapiens. And by h-" "Okay really, shut the fuck up-" "-okay okay I'm going I'm going..." Tara cut him off irritably before he could manage to go any further down his rabbit hole of word speak. He walked off with his hands in his pocket, and ended up next to a pair. Brother and sister, it seemed on the surface...

"...mmm... hello there! I guess I just so happened to sit here, I'm Soul! I guess there wasn't really a better way to break the ice, I've kinda only been talking to my cousin all day so it's not like I'm really warmed up to meeting all these new faces so soon, you know? Also, dig the mask, you know?" He grabbed a water bottle from his bag, filled with a blue liquid. On it was a label, reading in bold black sharpie- "RESPECT WOMEN JUICE." Now, Soul often forgets the label is there until someone mentions it, because it was a very comical inside joke between him and his brother... he took a sip, and sighed, as he looked out at the dirt battlefield. "...couldn't find Gatorade... had to settle for Powerade..."

@Godjacob

Tara rolled her eyes at her cousin and turned back to Porco, as the two gently took their seats in the metal stands, Tara wiping her brow from the sweat of the summer sun. "...hmmm... I guess I don't really have much to say other than to not kill my brother, because that privilege is mine..."

@MarcelGalliard790

Suddenly, a horn blared in the stadium, causing those of weaker constitution to suddenly flinch or jump. Stepping up onto an announcer's booth on the other side of the stands from our main cast returned Principal Arthur. He cleared his throat before turning on the Mic. "...are we all here? If not, I can assure you that we'll be getting there soon enough. Either way, it's time to begin our first match of the day. We're starting off with a... Loufe with... n-no last name indicated, so it seems, versus a... Piper Roberts. Step into the arena. Rules are simple. Knock the opponent out of the white line boundaries, knock them unconscious, or get them to call surrender."

@Psymallard @Gamingfan

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Piper tensed up as her name was called. Her eyes closed and her lips pursed as she screamed inside her head. "Why the FUCK am I called first? I'm not gonna fight someone who has the more chance of having death rays for eyes as I have for winning without going ape shit. Okay, Piper. Calm down. You can just forfeit first thing and everything will be alright." She opened her eyes and got up, leaving the spider on her seat so that everyone watching wouldn't make fun of her for being a weird spider girl later. She walked down to where she would be fighting, and stopped. She cupped her hands around her mouth and announced, "I forfeit!" @Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan

The Principal gave an unimpressed glance to Piper, tapping his chin in slight annoyance... he hadn’t expected this... perhaps he should do more checks than just power before setting up these matches. He groaned a bit, rubbing his ear, before speaking.

“Piper, exit the arena if you really wanna ruin the mood, I’ll find someone else to fight Loufe...” he paused, sighing deeply as he stretched, checking into a book furiously as to find a replacement. He had dealt with enough, he really didn’t care.

@Psymallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Piper put her head down red-faced and quickly walked back towards her spot in the bleachers. Sitting back down in the back-right most spot, she scooped up the spider and stroked it gently. Bobby looked behind him where Piper was sitting, within a good distance to hold a conversation. "Hey, that's a pretty cool spider. You name that sucker yet?" Piper only responded with a defensive death glare. Bobby waited for a moment and then turned back. "Alright... Rude."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Hown entered the school, readjusting his backpack, as he looked around the halls he pulled a piece of parchment from his pocket, reading it over, whispering his locker number to himself as he stopped at it, fiddling with the lock a mere second before tempering he was late, which was abnormal for him. Hown sighed, remembering the panic he had when he had lost his other jacket.

Hown made his way outside, moving up to the field just in time to here someone forfeit, he quietly stepped into the bleachers, looking around and seeing many groups talking or watching the test, at least that’s what he thought it was. He finally spotted someone further down the bleachers, with transparent wings and laying down across several benches. Hown briskly walked over to them, a soft clacking with each footstep on the metal as he approached. Sitting next to the man, he spoke “Hey, what going on down there? I just got out here.”

Psymallard

Previously mallard
"You didn't miss much, just that chic behind me being a pacifist and refusing to fight. Also apparently everyone in the school, or at least who I've tried talking to so far, are all kids who have underdeveloped upper arm bones. In other words, their humerus terrible." He let out a snicker while grinning from ear to ear. "Oh yeah, and apparently some kid got whooped by the principal. I didn't see it though so don't sue me if I'm wrong."
@The Dark Fairy

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel shocked and surprised about the results of the “battle” (not really). ‘Seriously. Ya just gonna tap out straight away? At least have somewhat of a chance.’ Marcel thought as he saw that his friend Loufe was going to be in a fight.

Porco smiled and chuckled a slight bit. “That’s even if I have the chance too.” Porco told her with an honest smile. “I don’t even think I’d be able to lay a finger on him.” Porco said a bit down but still optimistic. “He’d beat me before I’d even have a chance to lay a punch. Or even a flick for that matter.” Porco laughed a little as he looked at his new friend.
(@Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"WHAT?!" "What."
Loufe froze like a deer in headlights, completely dumbfounded while O.S cheered wildly in his head. The first fight, and it's THEM!
"Oh no nonononono. This can't happen. I'm up first! I-I-can't I-"
"I forfeit!"
"What." "WHAT?!"
His opponent forfeit! Yes! Loufe was a bit ashamed if he scared this person, maybe they don't want to fight someone who talks to themselves, but at least without an opponent-
"I’ll find someone else to fight Loufe...”
Welp.
Loufe dejectedly rose from his seat, briefly considering forfeiting himself, but nerves prevented him from following through.
So, Loufe walked down the bleachers, keeping his head low. Still, though he really didn't want to fight, he may as well give the audience a decent display. Loufe vanished completely for a split second, planning on teleporting to the arena as a way to build hype.
Instead, he found himself on the left side of the arena. He attempted it again, but only found himself behind the white lines. Loufe gave up, simply walking to his place, face in hands as O.S guffawed loudly.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Though a tad late on schedule, it didn’t take long for Chris to reach the school and find where he had to go. He wasn’t expecting to see this many new students like himself in the area, all having their own conversations to top it off. But instead of butting into the conversations, he just kept silent in the stands to try and get a sense of what’s happened so far. Some person made another person mad, a different person forfeited something they we’re supposed to do, it seems to Chris that everything he’s hearing is some sort of verbal mess combined from the mass amount of students. But if that’s what he’s hearing, then that’s what he has to believe since no one’s making an objection.

He stood, or rather, sat in place trying to see if there was anything else that was being said until he confusingly twitched like he just got scared from something. He looked up at his hat for a brief moment before speaking. “.... I’m not gonna start talkin’ to people yet. I just got here, so cut me some slack and let me relax for a bit before I do....... No, I’m not makin’ this a big deal. I am gonna talk to someone, but not right now since I probably missed somethin’ important.”

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed the new entry. A boy with a gallon hat. ‘Unique sense of style.’ Marcel pondered as he looked towards the group he was in. “Alright. I’m gonna go see this newcomer. I’ll see y’all. Whenever.” Marcel told them as he walked off before stopping by his brother. Marcel forcefully took Porco’s nanobot and got his cape and shoulder pieces back. Marcel looked silently at his brother. “You’ll reveal your secret later Porco.” Marcel told him as he got his cape back on and walked towards Christian

Porco was shocked originally when Marcel approached. But then was silent when he got his stuff back. “You’ll reveal your secret later Porco.” Porco felt shocked and was a bit nervous about what would happen next.

Marcel walked down to Christian with his cape wrapped around him. “You seem like you need company.” Marcel announced as he took a seat next to Christian. “But that’s coming from someone who knows what happened earlier today before you arrived. But hey. If you need to be caught up to speed i’ll catch you up if you want.” Marcel told him with a sharp smile
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @DoggoKing22 )

Last edited:
"Alright guess it's time to get a stretch in..." Zack said with a smile as he seemed to be pumped up for the coming clash between the other new students though as he moved by Leo to practice some kicks his attention turned as did his sister's to a new arrival who seemed to try and get friendly with them. Needless to say he made an impression as Zoey was taken aback by his casual compliments though her eyes focused on the curious label on his bottle which only raised more questions than answers.

"H-hello uh Soul. M-my name is Zoey, this is my brother Zack..." Zoey said as introduction as Zack who waved though as Leo may have noted he seemed to eye the pair curiously as he did some air punches. This guy seemed interesting, though he wanted to make sure his intent was innocent though he played it cool.

"T-that bottle..." Zoey said, as she figured she'd least bring it to attention as it seemed to be a rather curious tagline. Though part of her wondered if she really desired to know.

@Cryronn the Mudkip
@Crazytrainer33

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Well, the spot under the bleachers was nice and all, but Jay barely got to see what was going on out there, what with all the people in the way. So, Jay had an idea, snapping his fingers to alert Shade to come out. The boy, with Shade's help, once again absorbed the darkness underneath the bleachers, leaving him exposed in the sunlight for anyone looking down in between the seats. Jay remained not for long however, as he crawled out of the back of the bleachers and took off to a nearby tree to try something.

Jay leaned himself against the tree while Shade fully materialized and absorbed the surrounding darkness that the tree's foliage created through blocking the sunlight. The tree's entire trunk became a monochromatic dark-grey in seconds, with Jay having absorbed its colours. Jay had then turned to Shade, promptly pointing at his guardian, then at himself. The shadow guardian understood and wrapped his mass around Jay, creating a sort of suit of protection around the boy. Jay then injected the colour of the tree trunk into Shade, the dark guardian now gaining colour and promptly resembled the boy's own human image, albeit just a few, almost unnoticeable inches bigger in height and overall mass due to Jay wearing Shade like a suit of armour.

Jay rose into the air, only with the help of Shade giving the boy a lift, and flew a few feet above the bleachers where the general crowd sat. There, the boy just sat down in the air and watched as silent as ever, having flown rather than sat somewhere on the bleachers to avoid talking to people. Even better, now with Shade around him and formed into a realistic image of his human self, Jay's body couldn't drip any more dark energy because solid matter was wrapped around him and keeping his liquid form intact; like water in a flask.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku sat watching the fighting area intently, so intently she didn't notice the duo introduce themselves. She turned to speak to Emma but stopped as she noticed the pair "um..hi...m..my name is Doku and this is Emma" she said timidly trying her best not to get all quiet and fidgeted slightly in her seat as she waited for someone else to talk and save her from her awkwardness.
@RenzFlintrock @Crystal1302

Emma nodded to the pair who asked about the seats. "Yeah, I don't mind. Feel free." She shifted ever so slightly, just so there would be more elbow room, and returned her attention to the field. One of the two contestants for the first battle had just instantly forfeited, which kinda surprised Emma. Sure, it wasn't easy to fight people if you didn't know what powers and tricks they might have up their sleeves, but it was also an important skill to have if you worked as a hero. For now, though, Emma would simply have to watch and see who was chosen as the new opponent for the other person in the first round.

( @Shadow_Pup @Crystal1302 )

Leo did not notice the male student at first. Once he finish shadow boxing he noticed the student. He waved hello to the male student. Leo notice weird lettering on the male's drink bottle. Leo had a confused looked, but shrugged off and continued to finish his warmups. He started with his kicks then punches. Then he started doing combination of kicks and punches.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
The two had arrived more late than the rest, only seeing someone walking back to their seat and a glimpse of an unimpressed principal. They both sat down behind a few people, Ori waiting whilst Oliver was interested in the slime on someone's shoulder, seeing it slightly twitch from time to time. He leaned forward before tapping her on her other shoulder, trying to signal her. "Hi, I was wondering about that slime on you, is it sentient, and what can you do with it? I'm Oliver, by the way, and you don't have to answer if you want to." He introduced himself, inquiring on the green blob and not trying to seem intrusive. Ori was minding her own business, wishing the day moved on quicker and not paying attention.

(@Shadow_Pup)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris was approached by one of the other students around him. He looked over at the demon-like boy and thought to himself before speaking back to him in a kind manner, ‘Odd sense of style this kid’s got. I’m sure it’s not that big a deal if I got some help around here.’ “Uhm... yeah sure. I don’t mind if you can tell me what’s happened. I tried finding out through eavesdropping on different conversations but that hasn’t really got me anywhere.”

MarcelGalliard790

“Well to summarize. Everyone entered the school and made their way to the gym. An arrogant kid by the name of Donald Taft. Who you’ll see what I mean when I say that he thinks that he is above everyone else. Let’s just say that.” Marcel stopped as he showed his right arm which had a black hue and claws again. “I gave him a little bit of a lesson. Oh! And the principle did too.” Marcel told him as his arm faded back to normal color and no claws. “Then we all made our way out here. I distanced myself because I was pissed to put it lightly. Punched a wall. That was ok I guess. Met a couple of people and now here we are. Fights are being chosen, people forfeiting already, and the principle is less than excited after the initial start with Donald. By the way. If he gives ya trouble.” Marcel told him before offering a smile. “You know who to call. But of course names are importantly the name is Marcel Cromwell. Now might I ask. What is yours?” Marcel asked The boy in the gallon hat
(@DoggoKing22 @Psymallard )

"Hi Doku, hi Emma!" said Mira with a wave. The siblings watched as the two students looked like they were about to fight but one forfeit. "Wait a minute, so Piper's that girl's name," said Mira as she made a pondering look while stroking her chin. "I thought she said she was gonna try and convince the school she didn't belong here," "Who says she hasn't. She obviously doesn't want to be here?" "Well I guess, but I think that openly forfeiting like that would drag a lot of attention to yourself." "Eh, if I get called on she won't be the only one." "Uggh. Well, you're a buzz kill," she says as she copied her older brother's sulk and crossed her arms.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku smiled at the pair weakly and then nearly had a small heart attack as she was tapped on the shoulder, she turned to the boy as he inquired about her slimes, she was breathing heavily and her eyes were wide "oh uh they are semi-sentient and I can make them any size I want" she muttered quietly not adding anymore, both from her shyness and not wanting to give away her tricks.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Semi-sentient.." The words stirred in Oliver's mind as he muttered to himself, thinking about its capabilities. He then noticed the girl's timidness and overall shocked reaction. "Oh, I'm sorry if I scared you!" He quickly apologized. Oliver planned on morphing to see how it worked, but the fact he hadn't gotten her name told him he'd pushed enough and wasn't up for much conversation. Just then, a slime formed into a tentacle-like form, the height of Oliver sitting down, shaking it's upper body from side to side as if it was waving at her. She'd explained her ability, so he thought it was the least he could do to show his. The slime tentacle then retracted back into the ground, as Oliver waited for the matches to start.

Emma was a bit confused. The girl who had just sat down in the same row as Doku and herself was talking as if in a conversation with someone, but Emma didn't hear anyone else speaking, aside from the person asking Doku about her slimes. She decided to speak up about this. "Who are you talking to?", she queried.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Alex sighed from his seat in the stands. He just wanted to fights to get started already, but because of a forfeit things seemed to be slowed exponentially. To stave off boredom, he brought out his phone. He didn't have many games, although he was pretty good at some, like Shapes Dash, due to his power. However, he went to check his texts again. There were no new messages. With another sigh, he switched away to a reading app and pulled up a Mystery Novel to keep himself occupied until things got started on the battlefield.

MarcelGalliard790

“S-so. About what my brother said earlier about the ‘secret’.” Porco spoke a bit flustered before slowly regaining his confidence. “I’m part demon like him. You just don’t see it on the surface. It only comes out whenever I get heated up in an argument or in a fight. But usually I just keep that part of me hidden. Thus the secret thing.” Porco explained to Tara. “But that’s more about me. How about you?” Porco asked as he was curious to know more about her.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip We are all waiting on you chum.)

"Oh sorry. Seth is mute, so he prefers to talk telepathically," she said before establishing a telepathic link with Emma "Like this!" She said with a bit of pep. "Anyway, that's not the only power Seth has, he also has barriers and Third Eye, which he forgets to use half the time, aka the 'Running into the Wall' incident." "How was that an incident!? That happened like 15 minutes ago!" Mira ignored the voice in her head and continued talking to Emma. "Anyway, I can copy powers that anyone who I'm friends with has." "So now that I told you about our powers, why dontcha tell me about yours?" Said Emma with a smile while Seth put back in his earbuds.

"Ohh, that explains it. Cool powerset! Although... I wonder what would happen if you tried to copy my power? I'm not sure what effect that would have, since it's linked to my mind.... actually, let me explain my power first." She paused, taking a breath, and pulled the Disk out of her pocket. She expanded it with a wave of her hand. It was now a slightly more green shade, with a slightly stronger tinge around the rims.
"My power allows me to control this Disk. I can control its size up to certain limits, as well as its movement and rotational speeds. Since it's linked to my mind, its colors change with my mood, and it tends to be harder to control and less durable if I lack sleep." She made it expand and shrink again and spin slightly to demonstrate. "The reason I'm curious about you copying the power is, there doesn't seem to be more of this energy in the world, so if you copied it would it create more of the energy? Would you get a connection to the existing Disk and fight me for control? Or would it just not work? I'm really interested to know how that would work. It would be cool to see what happens either way, but it could also be a good chance to learn a little more about my power."