• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

Mira looked at the disk with excitement. "I guess I don't know? Lemme try" Said Mira. She started her Spirit Link and she conjured what looked like a small disk in her hand that started levitating. "Well I guess there's my answer. I can just, create my own, though it feels kinda different from yours." She said looking back and forth between the two discs. "But I can't do much with it, seeing as how we just met and all, so we're probably gonna have to find more about it later. What do you think Seth." She said turning to her brother who just so happened to be asleep. "You can be so hopeless sometimes Big bro" she muttered to herself before the disc vanished.

(@RenzFlintrock )

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel looked over towards the group and the disks. He saw the other one fade and wanted to join the group. “I’m gonna go. Just remember. If Donald starts bugging you. You know who to call. That being literally anyone here.” Marcel finished with a chuckle before walking towards the group. ‘Well it would seem that there are people who may not recognize me so.’ Marcel told himself sarcastically as he knew what has coming. “Hello there.” Marcel greeted the small group of people as he stood near the group. “I don’t know if you really recognize me or not.” Marcel told them as he had a slight smile on his face.
(@Crystal1302 @RenzFlintrock )

Emma looked on with interest as Mira copied her Disk power, and produced another disk with the copy. She hadn't really expected this outcome, but it was definitely cool. Before very long the Copy Disk had vanished. Emma hadn't paid attention to the color of the Copy Disk, but she did realize afterwards that if the Copy Disk showed the user's emotions like Emma's Disk, it might be a good way to gain some insight on Mira.
Before she could think any further along that line, though, another student strode up to the slowly growing group. He also stated that he didn't know if any of them recognized him, which Emma sarcastically thought was kinda a dumb thing to say. Still, he didn't seem unfriendly, and she had been raised with good manners. "No, I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are. Why?"

MarcelGalliard790

“Well. Geez. This is awkward ain’t it.” Marcel awkwardly smiled. “Well. How bout an explanation. Simply put. I assisted a slight bit in beating that overconfident student Donald.” Marcel told them with his hand slowly covered in red flame and then showed the dark hand with sharp claws. “I gave him his lesson as to why you don’t mess with the wrong people. But knowing him. He won’t ever learn from his mistakes.” Marcel told the group as his hand started to slowly change back with ashes flying off of it while it changed to his Normal hand. “I know that my pal there,” Marcel pointed to the sleeping Seth. “He knows I don’t put up with other people’s bs.”
(@RenzFlintrock @Crystal1302 )

"Huh, you've met Seth? No wonder. You're totally his type." Said Mira with a bit of a chuckle "Good thing he wasn't awaketo hear that" . "Anyway nice to meetcha, I'm Mira, that's Emma and that's Doku. You've already met Seth. Three questions for ya', 1. What's your name, 2. What was that thing you did with your arm because it looked reaaally cool, 3. What's up with your hand. It looks like you punched a wall or something." Said Mira looking at the partially healed bruise on Marcel's hand.

MarcelGalliard790

“To answer the questions in a bit of a different order. My hand is bruised because I got upset after Donald’s *Ahem* Arrogance to say the least.” Marcel answered “Then as for the thing I did. It’s a simple way to transition between my demon arm and my normal arm. The fire lights it, turning it into the demon arm. Then the ashes fly off when I want it to change back.” Marcel continued “Then of course there is my name. My name is Marcel. Marcel Cromwell, at your service.” Marcel introduced as he then quickly bowed and heard the other names.
(@Crystal1302 @RenzFlintrock )

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Walnut had waited for the prinicpal's chosen fighters, But only one fighter had gone to stage. Loufe. the female that was called had just forfeited immediately, and the principal was NOT happy. He saw lots of different people, probably with very different powers, but he didn't want to spoil the surprise to anyone about his powers. Not at the moment anyway.

He just waited for a sign that the principal would call out another person, while waiting though, He chewed on his gum, Blowing it to make a bubble, it had popped. It made noise that everyone could hear, It wasn't all too loud, but it was loud enough for the whole crowd to hear.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku had eventually stopped paying attention to the arena until the Principal said her name "w...wh..what me?" she stuttered her heart beating like crazy as she stood up and started to make her way to the arena. She reached the boy who was waiting and stared up at him shaking as she attempted to speak "h...h...hi..." she managed to sputtering out before her passive ability kicked in and she fainted.

Not even a few seconds later she jumped and shook herself "Right then, hello there, my name's Doku, I cant wait to face you in battle" she said with a large grin as she held out her small hand to large boy "let's have a good fight" she said.
@Gamingfan

Emma turned away from the current conversation when Doku got called away to fight in the first match. She was ready to cheer her new friend on. Before the match could even begin, though, it seemed like Doku collapsed. Emma winced a little, feeling sorry for the girl, but before she knew it Doku was up again. Emma was a little confused, but she made a mental note to ask about this later. For now, it was time to sit back and watch the battle.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Oh!" Loufe gasped in surprise as...Doku fainted attempting to introduce herself. "Oh geez, are you-oh." he cut off, however, when she rose again, looking different. Hearing her suddenly confident introduction, Loufe gave a small smile in turn, shaking her hand.
"Hello Doku. I'm Loufe, wait, the principal said that already. I mean-uh-no hard feeling after this, right?"
"Whoa, talk about bipolar." O.S snorted "And yes, I know the hypocrisy in what I just said, so get over it."
@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku smiled at the boy and assuming they could begin jumped backwards, she summoned a medium sized slime beneath her and used it to bounce herself into the air, once in the air she summoned hundreds of tiny slices that rained down onto loufe, these slimes were hallucinogenic and would make Loufe's vision distorted she then landed and threw to medium sized slimes either side of Loufe, these slimes spat slime that would cause paralysis. She then took a ready stance incase her initial attack failed ready to defend herself.
@Gamingfan

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Wait wha-WE'RE STARTING!?" Loufe stammered as Doku went on the attack, startling him.
"Ah!" He yelped in surprise as she released a substance raining above him, prompting him to summon a purple barrier to defend himself from it.
"Watch your sides." O.S mentioned casually.
"GYAH!"
Before the two slimes attacked, Loufe managed to extend his barrier to cover his left and right, now defended from his front and sides. As he mentally prepared himself for the ensuing fight, a strange smell his his nostrils.
"Wha...what's that?"
"Poison" O.S answered calmly.
"WHAT! Ohhhhh noooooo..."
"You'll be fine. Unless...you want someone to take the reigns."
Loufe rolled his eyes. Of course he would try that. Well, Loufe wasn't going to let him out. In retaliation to her attacks, Loufe leapt over his barrier, which was dropped upon landing. Loufe ran towards Doku, launching a psychic shot of energy out of his left hand as he did so, keeping one one ready for in case of any other attacks. The shot was the size of a basketball, and though it wouldn't really hurt, it packed quite a lot of force
@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku was impressed with how well Loufe defended against her attacks and watched as he fire some kind of energy projectile at her. She smiled and in response she summoned a large slime around herself that deflected the attack and then she sat inside it watching Loufe, the large slime was made of much more acidic poisons and would be painful to the touch and burn slightly. As she sat in her little slime haven she mentally commanded the previously used slimes to merge together, ther formed into a large slime with arms and legs. This large slime had the paralytic and hallucinogenic properties of the slimes it was a fusion of and loomed up behind Loufe raising a fist to pound the boy. Doku giggled slightly and pointed to the large slime.
@Gamingfan

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe skidded to a halt, dumbfounded. Doku was in a poisonous slime? What should he-?
Loufe's sharp ears flickered, hearing some sounds from behind.
"Dude, wet thing behind you."
Loufe was curious, but the giggle Doku let out struck fear in his heart. He turned around, despite every muscle wanting to do the opposite, and witness the a massive slime form massive limbs.
"OH...oh no."
"I demand authorization to punch that."
Loufe had no time for a negative, diving away from the slime's fist. Upon his not-so-graceful landing, Loufe picked himself off the floor and looked at the slime, trying to think of his next action. Loufe focused his energy, creating a rather rudimentary looking psychic hammer and running past the massive slime's legs and swinging it towards Doku, hoping to knock her closer to the white lines, be it inside the slime or out of it.
@Shadow_Pup

| Korutesu |

-Wormwood-

They had just awoken from his slumber in the greenhouse, Because of the commotion outside. They did their routine (Water the plants, and give fertilizer), As Wormwood exited the greenhouse. He looked over to the courtyard, where a duel was going on. Wormwood saw the principal, So he knew it was a friendly duel.

The duel was for a boy who seemed to be a were-wolf, and a female who had encased herself in slime. A few moments after, They walked over to the courtyard to see the battle up-close. They sat on the ground, near the seats of the other students in the school, as vines went under him, which turned into a chair.

Wormwood was very interested in the battle, both sides were doing their best, but only one could win. A butterfly flew past Wormwood, it was a red one, It landed in their hand. Wormwood knew that butterflies were delicate, So they kept their hand still, so the butterfly could rest. Wormwood still watched the battle with interest, it was their first time to actually see a duel happen, because the school year had just started. "This is going to be a very interesting day..." Wormwood told themselves. He knew that it would.

The Principal sighed deeply, not really sure what to do from here, until he finally decided on someone to fill the role. He shook himself out of his annoyed state of mind and calmed himself from his own irritation... even if they were a bunch of shits, he still had to be calm, it's not like they were deciding to have hormones. He cleared his throat and tapped the microphone. "...instead of the previous person, we shall be placing Doku... and I'm too tired to read a last name but there is literally only one Doku here, so get your keister onto the battlefield and we can have a nice good old fashioned round of fisticuffs with Loufe here!" He clapped his hands three times into the mic as if to tell her to hurry up, as he relaxed his shoulders.

@Shadow_Pup @Gamingfan

Tara watched the two brothers mingle with a slightly confused expression, snickering at how the two seemingly were cut from the same cloth yet... oddly different to each other. Marcel seemed flaky at best so he was gone in two shakes of an asswipe. She shook her head and snickered, turning to Porco as she pointed to the match. "Okay, now shut up, the blood sports are about to begin!" She said with too cheery of a grin for the exact context of what she was actually saying.

@MarcelGalliard790

Soul saw Zoey's curiosity in his bottle and almost spit out his drink, swallowing it as fast as possible as he began to crack up. As he tried to calm himself down he closed it and wiped his head of sweat. "ahh, well... I-It's nice to meet y'all too! And the bottle? Well it's basically an inside joke of some kind? Me and my older brother made it up like, three years ago, and when people bring it up I always get a kick out of it. Silly? Yes. Funny? Probably not to anyone with an extra braincell floating around in your noggin unlike myself, meaning congratulations you are smarter than me, because you didn't laugh. Kudos to you, lady...-"

He covered his mouth and laughed again at his sort of over-the-top performance act, before lounging back once more and clearing the air back into a more casual tone. "...but yeah, mainly an unfunny inside joke. That aside, Your brother seems quite self-determined... not saying you aren't, just something you can kinda notice just looking at him..." He shrugged and took another sip, trying not to giggle and choke on his Powerade from an unfunny gag.

@Godjacob

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku watched the attack excitedly as Goliath (the large slime) charged forward and stepped in the way of the attack letting it collide with his chest. As the attack hit Doku made Goliath burst showering the arena in a slimey, hallucinogenic and paralytic rain. Doku still incased in Guardian (the shield slime) stood up as she placed slightly considering other tactics if this attack also failed.
@Gamingfan

Needless to say Zoey was not sure how to handle someone with the natural....energy, as she chose to call it as this Soul seemed to have. He was quite a fast speaker, and even on one topic his mind seemed to go a million different places at once which Zoey being already the unsocial type found it a little hard to follow, but one thing was clear this guy had a nice easy going energy to him and Zoey could not help but feel at ease even letting a chuckle out at his comment of her being so "smart" for his inside joke.

"I-I wouldn't go that far, nothing wrong with something that connects you with a friend. And yeah my brother tends to overwork himself on every little thing, for better or worse..." The masked girl said as Zack had worked on his kicks by Leo though unknown to Zoey and Soul seemed to twitch his eyebrow as Soul and Zoey seemed to get "comfortable" though again she had no way to notice this. "...I tend to think it is excessive but this is the kind of guy he is."

Figuring the convo would shift to her mask sooner or later, a sheepish Zoey decided to just open that band aid herself. "I-I suppose you probable are a little curious about...well..." Zoey said, pointing at her mask as she had made the presumption.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe expected a few things. Doku to eject from the slime, the slime to move away, etcetera. He didn't expect the massive slime to just move at light speeds to kamikaze for Doku.
Oh poor thing. was Loufe's first thought, the second being I can't move.
Having popped the slime, Loufe had a no chance to evade the ensuing slime rain, leaving him paralyzed and unable to see. And if that wasn't enough, his body was burning. Loufe almost called out to forfeit, but was unable to due to the paralysis. Heck, it was hard to even breathe.
"Oh shit. Thanks Slime Girl!"
Wha-

Before he knew it, his weakened mental focus allowed O.S to take control, forcefully changing the boy's body into a much more adult, bulkier, and pitch black wolf. His healing factor began fighting the poison, weakening it.
"FINALLY"
O.S took a second to flex, enjoying his feeling of control. Having just barely changed, O.S still felt his muscles spasm, and his vision was like wearing glasses for no reason, but they impaired nothing as he swung his fist in an uppercut toward Doku's stomach, slime be damned.
@Shadow_Pup

Soul lounged back a bit, oblivious to the little twitch of Zack. Of course, he wouldn't know the reason even if he had noticed, it would probably be an enigma to him since he talked to damn near everyone so it seemed. He turned to Zoey again as she explained Zack and tried to downplay his earlier comment, making Soul grin a bit. "Ah don't worry, I wasn't being too serious there. Just a bit of a crack, y'know, having a laugh..!" He crossed his legs, taking another sip casually as he listened to her bring up what Zoey perceived to be a sort of metaphorical elephant in the room. He gave a small shrug and smiled a bit.

"I mean, if you don't wanna talk about it you really don't have to... I mean, I'm curious, don't get me wrong, but I'm not one to you know... really force people to do stuff that they don't want?" Soul explained, making a lot of hand gestures, he seemed to like using hand gestures. Pointing between her, himself, making swirly motions as he talked along... you know. "...I mean, tell me if you want to. I actually am doing a similar thing, to some extent, probably a bit less conspicuous, but I'm wearing these grey gloves, y'see..." he raised up his hands, wriggling his fingers. "...and besides my main power, Blue Fire Pyromancy of sorts, I have a second power related to my hands that's... basically just... always on... So if I did have to do some blood sports-" nods his head to the brawl between Doku and Loufe "-I could keep it as a surprise, a trap card of sorts, get it?" he explained, getting really into the conversation as he kinda put it at the front of his mind.

@Godjacob

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel had a smile on his face watching the battle. ‘Unique Magnifique.’ Marcel told himself as then he saw Loufe change into a giant wolf. “I’ll be damned. He does show some spirit in battle when he needs too.” Marcel whispered as he walked away from the group. “Heh. He’ll be surprised to see Our secret.” Marcel looked down and his hand has swapped this time to a pale white one with sharper claws. ‘Shoot. I’d better hide this before people find out about him.’ Marcel told him as ashes quickly flew off in a rush and swirled around him before touching his skin and fading into his skin. ‘There we go. Me and Him will be somewhat confident in our battle.’ Marcel told himself referring to his real demon.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Hunter parted ways with Ryo as they headed into the stadium; not exactly on purpose, more like she walked in, blinked a few times, and then she was swept up in the flow. Hawk had shifted from her shoulder to her head to avoid being squished between the tight crowd of bodies. People that bumped into her may or may not have received a shove that may or may not have been intentional. The first open seat she found was the one she sat down in, completely apathetic at this point to who was next to her.

As the fight commenced, Hunter was excited for all of two seconds... before one person gave up immediately. She groaned and flopped backwards in her seat as a new opponent was picked, seemingly at random, for the remaining person to fight. She blinked a few times, feeling the talons on her head stepping gingerly back down to her shoulder, before tilting her head backwards and to the side, idly glancing at the red butterfly that had landed on the wooden-looking person sitting nearest to her in a chair of vines. There hadn’t been any massive explosions in the ring yet so nothing much caught her attention. Seeking some sort of interaction to kill the boredom, she directed her words at the person with the butterfly. “Yo,” she said, not unkindly but not exactly as expected of a girl. “I’m Hunter. What’s your name?”

@| Korutesu |

| Korutesu |

Wormwood

Wormwood had noticed the female who sat down next to him, A few moments later, She had said a greeting to them. "Hello There, I'm Wormwood, It's nice to meet you Hunter." Wormwood told the female, It was unusual for a girl's name to be Hunter, that was for sure, but Wormwood didn't really understand the human culture. "So, what are your powers? You must have some kind of power if you were accepted." Wormwood asked Hunter, His voice was calm, The butterfly was still on his hand, It was still. A few moments later, it flew away.

"If you don't mind, What do you do for hobbies?" It was a question out of the blue, but Wormwood didn't really know anyone except the School Staff and the Principal.

Zoey seemed a bit touched Soul had respect for her privacy, seems he was more than just the joke on his bottle as he seemed to by sympathetic of her sensitivity. Furthermore Soul seemed to have no issues sharing his own secret as he touched upon his unique power as well as the reasons he seemed to favor gloves. Soul also touched upon the incident that Zack and herself had missed which succeeded in giving much needed clarity. "I-I see. Well I think I'll wait until I am comfortable sharing but I respect you willing to open up about your abilities, they sound amazing..." Zoey said, as she seemed to have a touch of guilt to her tone as she felt she should share her abilities and what her mask was about since Soul was so honest.

But coming out as "I am a bloodsucking vampire" was something Zoey still had too much concern over.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

"Ehehe, don't worry about it..!" Was all he really said in response, a huge stupid grin on his face as he stretched a little, tilting his head a bit to each side as to crack his neck. He smiled and slid a couple inches closer, and showed her his wrist. "Here, I'll give you a little sneak peek for if I end up battling! If not, I'll show you in full before we, y'know, head back to our dorms and stuff." He said with a small shrug of his shoulders, as he slowly pulled down the inner wrist of his glove just a bit, enough for her to see a vaguely blue glow and the shimmer of small star-like sparkles, before he concealed it once more. "It's not that if I don't wear gloves my power will always be, like, firing off missiles or something, it just has like, a visual aspect that's ingrained into my physiology, down to my DNA even... it's wacky, I'd say."

He shrugged a bit once more, pulling back his hand and holding out both of them in front of him, one over the other in a sort of cage position. Suddenly, Zoey would hear the soft crackle of a campfire, as blue sparks of light and heat crackled between his hands. Soon, a blue pyre of flame had formed, as he uncaged his hand and lifted the open flame up a bit in his right hand, as it flickered and burned in a sort of eerie dance with the gentle breeze and Soul's own willpower. "...pretty cool, right? Kinda a... basic power, not too complex unlike my hands, but I've gotten real good at combusting on the fly! I'm sure whatever "power" or such is behind the mask will be worth the wait should you ever show me, so hey, take as much time as you want if you plan to!" He put out the flame and slid back into a lounging position, letting his massive rag of bushy blue hair fall over the stand behind him.

@Godjacob

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Howns attention was pulled away from the field by some kind of blue fire, something from another student presumably. Sliding down the bleachers, he stood up and walked over to the other set of bleachers, looking at the boy who had made the cosmic flames, as well as those in his company “Hi y’all, I’m Hown, who are all of you?”

Holly entered the field, swiftly spotting her brother, his hair unique in the setting of this field. She smiled as she moved closer, at first intending to join in his conversation, but she noticed another individual only a little further, moving past her brother with only a brief acknowledgment between them, Holly went and sat down by Tara “Hey, just got out here, new place and all.” She stuck out her hand “My name is Holly, what’s yours?”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku gasped as Loufe changed and this moment of surprise caused her to lose focus and accidentally lower her defenses. The punch made contact with her stomach causing her to gaso put in pain as she was sent flying from the arena straight into the stands. Her back collided with the stands winding her further and she fell to her hands and knees. She was coughing and everything hurt as she tried to get up, she weakly moved towards the arena but inevitably collapsed, losing consciousness as her face hit the cold floor and everything went black.

Needless to say Zack was not quite comfortable with how this had played out, his sister seemed to be getting a bit too comfortable with this guy, and he had yet to get much of a read on him. Naturally the fact another student moved near his younger sibling had been cause for slight overprotective concern as he had stopped his kicks and turned to Leo.

"Sorry but I need to check on something. Be back." Zack said to his unofficial sparring buddy as he moved by his sister which suddenly seemed to be a popular spot.

"W-wacky is one word for it, sounds uh as my brother might say kinda cool..." Zoey replied back as she heard Soul give his description on his power which he partially masked behind those gloves. Speaking of those, Zoey seemed to get a peak as he pulled them down her eyes had a sharper perception than normal ones due to her....condition, and saw the beautiful blue shimmer and star-like sparkle which even if her masked hid it somewhat she still seemed in aww of. Something which only grew as it seemed he produced a blue flame between his hands which was incredible, or in Zack's own view...

"H-hey! Easy there you might burn her." Zack mused, as he seemed worried about the fire even as it was extinguished. Before Zoey could explain everything had been cool another figure named Howns seemed to appear as Zoey outwardly "eeped" at the new face as Zack figured he should handle their intro.

"My name is Zack, this is my sister Zoey..." Zack explained, as Zoey gave a shy wave behind her mask to Howns as their introductions had been made.

BANG!

A sudden crash was head as someone seemed to crash into the stands which drew both Zack and Zoey's attention as some girl seemed to have been driven and seemed to fall unconscious.

"W-what!?" Zoey asked as she moved by the girl to check if she was okay while Zack seemed to look for whoever threw that punch.

"The hell, the game hasn't started yet!" Zack cursed out to the individual.

@Cryronn the Mudkip
@The Dark Fairy
@Crazytrainer33
@Shadow_Pup

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S had to admit, the girl seemed to give Loufe a run for his money.
Which is why it honestly surprised him that she took his punch without even trying to dodge. He knew he was good, but it felt like Doku just chose to get socked. Still, a win is a win.
Though he wasn't done yet.
Loufe gasped, "Oh no! Is she okay? O.S! You should've held back!"
O.S put his hands on his hips, loudly laughing.
"LIKE HELL! That was awesome! Didn't even last a second!"
With the poison losing it's battle with his immune system, O.S was riding high. He jumped off the arena, moving until he found himself in front of the fainted girl, his shadow looming over her intimidatingly. His focus changing briefly at the sight, and smell, of the foul-scented female looking Doku over. Bleh, a vampire. Still, her stench wouldn't ruin this for him. Still smirking, his smug chortles were heard throughout the stadium as he posed, quite literally flexing over everyone.
Loufe began pleading "O.S, please don't-"
"OH YEAH! O.S won baby! And don't you forget it!" the werewolf puffed his chest "Listen up everyone! Mess with me, and this is your next destination. I don't care who you are, these fists don't discriminate!"
If Loufe had hands available, he would have buried his head in them by now.

Last edited:
Principal Arthur cleared his throat and spoke into the Mic after the defeat of Doku. "Doku has received a ring out from Loufe and O.S! Loufe and O.S have won this battle! All right, Loufe, may you step off the ring, and can we get Mrs.Amanda to the field to get some healing done on Doku, thank you?" He said, announcing the match's conclusion as he looked back into the list of names that would describe who was fighting next. A woman stepped up onto the field, in a nicer outfit, most likely a teacher. She squatted down a bit and kinda half-shooed away the few people that had come to see if Doku was okay. She placed a hand on Doku's shoulder and a fine yellow mist began to slowly fog up around the injured girl, as her injuries and exhaustion began to melt away.

@Gamingfan @Shadow_Pup

Soul looked at Zoey with another huge grin, as by her expression he could tell she found his power pretty cool. And then Zack came in, with a sort of panicked tone in his voice as he went to extinguish the flames. He turned to Zack and held up both of his hands defensively. "My fire can't burn on its own very well, and I was just trying to show her my power, we're cool here! And besides, if I wanted to burn her... I'd be using a lot more fire..." he then turned to the appearance of Hown, and waved smiling at the newcomer boy. "Heya! I'm Soul! Welcome to this ragtag group we're kinda putting together here!" He chimed, until-

The impact of Doku caused a shocked jump In Soul, as Zoey almost immediately went to see if the slime poison girl was all right. He was getting a little ticked off at the werewolf in center stage boasting so much... what an irritating S.O.B. When he saw the students, including Zoey, who were sorta shooed away from the currently-healing Doku, he decided not to join them. Then, the principal spoke again.

@The Dark Fairy

"...ehem, all right, it's time for our next matchup! Once you two are ready, which I hope is soon, please step up to either side of the field! Our next match will be between a... Marcel Cromwell, and a... Soul Toran! This one should hopefully be exiting too..." He said, causing Soul's eyes to widen. He stood up, looking between the three (Hown, Zack, Zoey) and giving a thumbs up. "Wish me luck!" The blue haired boy chimed and slowly hopped his way down the bleachers, making his way into the divot that held the battlefield, ending up on his end with a smile as he slowly began to hop from one foot to the next.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Godjacob

"Oh whoa!" She blinked a few times at the fight's conclusion, seeing as the girl she was sorta rooting for was crashed into the bleachers. She paused for a moment, before a girl appeared next to her. Holly, so she called herself. "Heya! I'm Tara Thorn! Nice to Meet you, Holly!" She gladly accepted and took the handshake, her legs crossing on the metal seat. And then, she saw none other than her damn cousin step onto the plate to fight. She began to laugh and shook her head. "...that's... my Cousin... that dumbass..." She stood a bit and yelled over the crowd- "OI SOUL! YA BETTER WIN THIS OR I'LL SLAM YOUR KEESTER INTO NEXT WEEK!"

@I can't @ anyone else because I've already @'d Half the people signed up for this mess.

Seth was enjoying his nap before he was awoken by two things. A very loud "Doku!" from his younger sister and the sudden crash into the bleachers. "Huh, what did I miss?" Said Seth. "Jeez, that sleeping habit of yours will get you hit by a car one day. Doku and a guy named Loufe just turned her into a werewolf and falcon punched her into next week. Please scan her to see if she's ok." "Alright fine." Seth as hiseyes started to glow green. "All right. She'll be unconscious for a while but it looks like that lady, is a good healer. All of her injuries are just melting away." "Wheew. She'll be fine. I was so quiet during that fight I almost forgot to breathe. Anyway I met your crush". Mira was interrupted by Seth immediately started choking on his own saliva and started coughing. "I don't know what you're talking about!!" Lied Seth. "Oh, so you don't have feelings for the guy who and quoting from him quoting you 'doesn't take anyone's bs'?" Said Mira with the smuggest grin ever. "Shut uup. I've only ever had one conversation with the guy." "Do you want to have more?" "No maybe, I dunno...SHUT UP!" Said Seth. "Oww, don't shout in ma' brain. That gives me a headache. Anyway, your cru-" "not a crush" "Fine, your 'pal' is up next so you probably not want to sleep through this fight too." Seth immediately sat up from his relaxed demeanor and actually lookes excited ti watch something for the first time in his life. "Yep, totally not a crush." Mira said to herself."

Zoey naturally was concerned with the girl who seemed to have been knocked out, though concerns seemed to raise as someone landed by them as she worked to pull the girl back and moved in a guard as she looked up. Her eyes seemed to widen as almost primal instinct seemed to kick in, this beast of fur and animalistic fury seemed to awaken a small side to her. The eternal rival to the vampire, a werewolf which even if Zoey may not have been consciously aware let out a slight hiss as if to warn off the beast.

"What...w-what did you do!?" Zoey called out, as she seemed to sense this aggressive malice and wanted answers of what had gotten into him. Before any answer could come, Zack seemed to almost appear before her like the wind as her sibling has a fireball in his hand as he glared daggers into the werewolf while he kept himself between Zoey and the boasting Lycan.

"Get away, from my sister...now!!!" Zack roared, his fireball seemed to grow in his hand as if to add fuel to his threat, he was no animal but seeing his sister being "threatened" by this beast well he may as well have been as he seemed ready to scrap bell or no bell.

The announcement of the result seemed to snap Zoey's attention as it seemed this was a match part of this exercise, not that it made the result any more needlessly excessive as some medics tended to the unconscious girl and Zoey had to move back with her eyes on the next combatants as it seemed the guy she had been speaking with Soul was up as she hoped this fight would be less hostile than the previous one.

Zack in turn kept a glare on Loufe even as the staff made him quell the fireball as he sat close to Zoey to observe the coming battle.

@Gamingfan

@Cryronn the Mudkip

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S's shit-eating grin grew wider at the hiss Zoey made. He snickered at her stupid question.
"Uh, I punched her. Right in the gut. Y'know, it's called a fight. Kinda the whole thing going on right now? Someone wasn't paying attention~" his teasing cut off by the vampire's apparent brother. Well, he smelled kinda similar, minus the reek of vampire, which was a massive improvement. The fire made O.S eye glisten, as if he was getting ready to pounce. He pointed a clawed finger at Zack, covering his snout.
" You're aiming that fire the wrong way. Put your dear Dracula on a leash mate, she looks ready to bite. Furthermore-"
"O.S STOP!" Loufe demanded
Surprisingly, this actually worked. O.S paused his teasing, baffled. Loufe never spoke to him like that. O.S felt a flash of irritation, considering beating the people in front of him to make a point, before Loufe spoke again.
"If you continue this, I'll make sure you won't be able to use our body for as long as I can."
Well, today was full of surprises. Loufe rarely rose his voice, much less make threats. O.S could always take over when Loufe slept, but a werewolf wandering at night brings in too much attention. He was tired of being stopped by the police every five minutes.
So, O.S simply crossed his arms, silently talking away from Dracula and her bodyguard, and finding a spot in the bleachers.
"I'm staying with my body." he declared. Loufe just remained silent as O.S proudly sat in the seat, his weight actually causing it to bend.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Hown turned to see what had caused the loud noise, seeing a girl unconscious in the bleachers, though there were a lot of others around the girl, so he decided not to move in, to avoid getting in the way of anyone who was helping her. He turned around to hear Soul getting called of, the boy giving a short goodbye. Hown watched him go off into the middle, as he looked at the others in his company "So, do you think hes going to win?"

Holly smiled at Tara, turning her focus to the ring when Tara pointed out her cousin "Your cousin, what can he do?"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver winced as Doku was slammed into nearby stands. He would've went to go check on her, but it seemed a teacher had it covered. He looked over to his sister, fast asleep, presumably from boredom. He'd tapped Ori on her shoulder, attempting to wake her up. To his surprise, she hadn't woken up. He had access to his sister's DNA for the short moment, he figured he might as well screw around, as not much was going on at the moment. His whole body was enveloped in a green, slimey texture, Oliver being quickly morphed into a perfect replica as the slime disappeared into thin air. All he had to do was not speak at all, and he was free to do what he wanted as his sister.

He had scanned the crowd, looking for a few people, not wanting to draw too much attention. Oliver soon saw someone approach a different student. The perfect targets for his non-joke. Seeing a now empty seat behind them, he used his experience with his sister's powers, teleporting right onto the chair in a manner of seconds. Oliver tried to inform the people in conversation that he was there with a simple touch on the shoulder, also being able to morph into them if he successfully did. It wasn't intentional, but still useful. He gave a friendly smile and wave, something his sister wouldn't be seen doing. "Hiya! What's your names?" Oliver had directed the question to the two talking. Not using telepathy would make people catch on with the sound of his regular voice, and he didn't want his cover blown. Not yet at least.

@Cryronn the Mudkip @The Dark Fairy

Emma cupped her hands over her face as the battle came to an end. Doku had been doing so well, but that hit looked like it had really hurt. At least she was getting some medical attention. She would have gone down to check herself, but she decided at the last minute that it would be better to just let the nurse do her job. She definitely wanted to talk to Doku later, though, and congratulate her on her showing and offer some encouragement. She hadn't looked nervous at all out there, despite her apparent timidity when interacting with others so far, which Emma found curious. She'd noted to ask this later, as well. For now, she just had to wait for her turn or Doku to come back, whichever came first.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Piper stared at the werewolf. Her own skin felt disgusting- that monster pretty much was her. This is why I'm here. I'm a freak show like that thing. Is it too much to ask to live a normal life?

---

Bobby cheered. "Woo! And the tall kid's fursona takes the win!" He cheered. The fae kid flew over to the werewolf's side perching on the bench beside the creature. He poked the humanoid wolf's bicep to gain his attention. "A werewolf? Ya look like you have more self control than other two-legged mutts I've seen." He hopped a little and kicked his legs out to transfer himself from a squat to a sit. "That was a cool fight from where I was sitting."
@Gamingfan

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel heard his name and was surprised that he was going next. “Ah! Alright.” Marcel quickly dashed over to Mira and Seth. “Wish me luck pals!” Marcel gave a kudos to his friends before spinning his cape around him disappearing in red flame. Marcel then reappeared on his side. Same thing as he did near Seth and Mira. Marcel then began to detach his shoulder pieces and then tossed them aside. “Now then.” Marcel said brief but bluntly. A surge of excitement went through him. This was his first fight at his new school. ‘Let’s get this started.’ Marcel told himself as he looked to Soul assessing him. “Before we start. It is a tradition that I do this before each fight.” Marcel announced as he walked towards soul. When he got there he offered his hand out. “May the best man win and the loser be humble in defeat.” Marcel told Soul waiting for a shake of his hand.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Wormwood? Nice to meet you,” Hunter said. She didn’t comment on his name, being no stranger to parents’ short mindedness when it came to naming their children. “Well my power drives me a little bit crazy,” Hunter said in response to his query about her power, nonchalant as if she was commenting on the weather. She blinked then gave a feral grin. “I can see spirits. And hear them. And talk to them. And get possessed by them. All day, every day. 24/7, baby. They’re everywhere. I wear this eyepatch because it takes the edge off but damn does it get annoying at times.” Her face shifted to appear deep in thought. “Oh yeah, and this bird is actually my grandpa. Just FYI.”

When asked about her hobbies, Hunter leaned back, tapping her chin with a finger thoughtfully. “I like to sing,” she said, beginning to count off on her fingers. “I play guitar a little, too; um, climbing trees, pranking people, arson...” She glanced up. “That last one was a joke, promise. But what about you? What’s your power?”

@| Korutesu |

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S glanced at the sweet smelling fae beside him, taking a moment to decide whether to flick them away or tolerate them. The kid wasn't bitching about his actions, so the werewolf decided he deserved a few moments of life.
"It happens when you live as long as I have. Helps that I'm pretty willing to smack anything around. Keeps stress levels low." he responded, fully facing Bobby now. "Honestly though, could've been so much more. Shame Slime Girl just chose to die. I couldn't even enjoy a minute of fighting. I guess that's what I get for having THESE!" to accentuate his point, he curled his arm, flexing his muscles before relaxing again. "Ah well, I have plenty time to show these guys what I can do."

@Psymallard