• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel walked slowly to get his cape back and as he wrapped it around him we walked off. He thought of the battle and how fun it was for him to fight once again. ‘Heh. That was great. I can’t wait to see him at that peak again!’ Marcel smiled as he walked towards Seth and Mira. Marcel sighed as he thought more of what others would say about him. Loufe, O.S, Even Seth. How would they even comment about his battle and how he Exerted himself into showing his true power like that.
(@Gamingfan @Crystal1302 )

Emma was a little confused by the explanation of Doku’s ‘blackout’ power, but she was fairly sure she had the gist of it. After a moment’s pause to process things, she nodded. “That’s interesting, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a power like that before. But as far as training goes, that’s why we’re here, isn’t it?” She asked. She wasn’t really paying attention to whatever was going on down on the field anymore, although she knew she really should be. After all, it was good to know the powers others had in case you had to fight them later.

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
Being present within the arena for the entire duration of the ongoing battle. Beatrix could have been seeing sitting within the stands with her legs crossed. Her smug and devilish smile being present on her face once she witnessed the conclusion to the most recent battle. From the looks of it, Beatrix appeared to be extremely excited and eager to maybe hop into the ring herself. As she was a rather rambunctious and rowdy individual, it would have only been natural for the woman to want a piece of the action herself.

Anyhow, Loosening herself up just a little bit. Beatrix would have reached into her pocket. The woman simply unwrapped a honey-flavored lollipop as she'd place the piece of candy right into her tongue and into her mouth. Enjoying the sweet sensation of the sweet as it made contact on her taste buds. Just relaxing until she got an opportunity to do something cool.

Seth watched Marcel return to the stands whers he was sitting and he was for a loss of words. Maybe he was having the worst headache in his life because he's been overusing his telepathy and third eye, maybe because his "not crush" just turned into a demon with...he didn't even know how to describe it, maybe it was both maybe it was neither. Seth certainly didn't know. His silence of admiration was quickly interrupted by Mira saying, "Seth totally thinks your way cooler now." Seth proceeded to choke on his own saliva for the second time before Mira patted his back. "She's right you know, you were awesome." Said Seth rubbing his head half because he's clearly blushing, half because of the headache, but he didn't really care about that.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled at the compliments that were given. “Thanks. I kinda was a bit worried about how you guys were going to react to that.” Marcel told them as he also noticed not to far a new student whom he hadn’t seen yet. ‘Eh. Wouldn’t hurt to start a conversation.’ Marcel told himself as He looked to Seth and Mira. “I’ll be right back.” Marcel told the two as he made his way down towards the new student Marcel was doubting himself because he didn’t know if the new student had seen his battle or not. ‘Meh. It’ll be fine. What am I getting so worried about. Now when it comes to Donald. He will be all on my case about the battle.’ Marcel thought as he made his way to the new student. Marcel approached the new student with a little confidence but not too much. Just like how he normally would. “Hello there. My name is Marcel Cromwell. What is your name?” Marcel introduced himself to the new student hoping to make a new friend.
(@Crystal1302 @Nocto )

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
Within a rather quick instance, Beatrix's attention would have snapped right towards Marcel. she wasn't expecting to be approached in such a sudden manner but she didn't really mind. it would have been nice for her to get to know someone. maybe even make a new friend. Glancing up at the kid she would have given him a little wave, somewhat of a smirk appearing on her face while she did so.

"Oh shit, you're the dude who just fought, names Beatrix, want a soda?"

As she offered the boy a drink she would have suddenly pulled out a cooler below her, the nametag of the cooler reading "The Sin Bin" she'd pull out a simple cola and offer it towards the man. Little would he know that this soda was actually one that was violently shaken prior! An innocent but sudden prank. She'd just hope that he was someone who'd be able to take a joke. assuming he went as far as to even open the drink that is.
Marcel smiled at the compliments that were given. “Thanks. I kinda was a bit worried about how you guys were going to react to that.” Marcel told them as he also noticed not to far a new student whom he hadn’t seen yet. ‘Eh. Wouldn’t hurt to start a conversation.’ Marcel told himself as He looked to Seth and Mira. “I’ll be right back.” Marcel told the two as he made his way down towards the new student Marcel was doubting himself because he didn’t know if the new student had seen his battle or not. ‘Meh. It’ll be fine. What am I getting so worried about. Now when it comes to Donald. He will be all on my case about the battle.’ Marcel thought as he made his way to the new student. Marcel approached the new student with a little confidence but not too much. Just like how he normally would. “Hello there. My name is Marcel Cromwell. What is your name?” Marcel introduced himself to the new student hoping to make a new friend.
(@Crystal1302 @Nocto )

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was at first skeptical of the cola that was given as an offer to him. ‘Well. It can’t be that bad. Seems fresh. So obviously no poison of anything.’ Marcel told himself as he opened it and got sprayed due to it being shaken before hand. His crimson hair was wet as he had the most tired expression on his face. Marcel took a deep breath like he was about to lose it. “Heh.” Marcel smiled and laughed a slight bit. “Geez. Still an unexpected prank that always seems to get me.” Marcel chuckled as he grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned his face. “Always come prepared just in case.” Marcel told Beatrix as he rung the handkerchief out. “I guess. That was an interesting way to introduce yourself.” Marcel smiled. “How bout I ask you something. You wanna see something awesome?” Marcel asked hoping for her to say yes so he can show off some of his specialties.
(@Nocto )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Kid, I swear I will find you-oh he's gone. Fun's over."
Seth's disappearance was sudden, but it allowed O.S to pay attention to the fight, just noticing the two kids lighting up like human (kek) lightbulbs. After a bit of scuffle, the battle ended, leaving Loufe nervous and O.S bored.
"Well that happened."
Loufe didn't respond, still trying to relax after that terrifying display of power. Luckily, no one was terribly hurt, unlike his own match.
O.S, however, was much less impressed. "So I guess it's custom now to just stop when shit gets good. All that talk about showing glowy hands his true power and Demon kid backs off as soon as he does. Looks like someone can't commit~"
"Well, at least he didn't knock him out!"
"I swear, you never let things go. She's fine now. Maybe not mentally, but it's what I do."
The werewolf's eyes suddenly lit up.
"Hey, why don't we go again and show these people how to really fight!
"O.S no, you've hurt enough people today.
"That's quitter talk."
"O.S please."
The two started arguing again.

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
Marcel was at first skeptical of the cola that was given as an offer to him. ‘Well. It can’t be that bad. Seems fresh. So obviously no poison of anything.’ Marcel told himself as he opened it and got sprayed due to it being shaken before hand. His crimson hair was wet as he had the most tired expression on his face. Marcel took a deep breath like he was about to lose it. “Heh.” Marcel smiled and laughed a slight bit. “Geez. Still an unexpected prank that always seems to get me.” Marcel chuckled as he grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned his face. “Always come prepared just in case.” Marcel told Beatrix as he rung the handkerchief out. “I guess. That was an interesting way to introduce yourself.” Marcel smiled. “How bout I ask you something. You wanna see something awesome?” Marcel asked hoping for her to say yes so he can show off some of his specialties.
(@Nocto )

Beatrix just let out a little laugh as she witnessed him open up the drink. pulling out her own soda from the sin bin as she took a little sip from it. of course choosing a drink that wasn't going to blow up like a rocket. she raised an eyebrow at his request to show her something that was "awesome" of course she didn't really think too much of it. after all it could have been a little bit helpful to witness what type of power they potentially had. Beatrix simply giving a nod

"sure, but it better be something cool, I don't like being disappointed you know"

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel nodded as well. “Dually noted.” Marcel told Beatrix as he began to roll his sleeve up a slight bit. “Well what I am about to show impressed my friends but let me start off by saying that you may have seen me fight already. One aspect stands out though. The viewing point. So here is my surprise. You may have seen my two forms with my demon (Name Drop!) Zalthereon (This name may change. Just thinking here.) and of course.” Marcel drifted off as a fire lit his arm and it begun to change to the pitch black demon arm. “Viewing has it’s own difficulties. So why not show a little bit closer.” Marcel finished as ashes flew from his arm. A smile appeared. Confident but not menacing.
(@Nocto @Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip )

"Now isn't that an interesting arm to have?~" said Jude as he slowly approached a girl and a guy that just had his fight ended.
"I am sorry for meddling in this conversation of yours, but I couldn't help when interesting power is shown. Espesially when it got clear potencial to get better" he continued and made small bow towards them. In all honesty, He really had respect towards others, aiming to be better was something that had a great value in Jude's view on the world.
"Once again, sorry for the interuption. I hope that it will be my turn, you would be so nice as to watch my match as well"

(@MarcelGalliard790, @Nocto ?)

Mira looked in amazement at Marcel's hand. "Cool, my hand doesn't look nearly as cool as that one." Said Mira as she held up her hand before, it too ignited revealing a black demon like arm but it didn't have nearly as much power in it and a tad smaller. Meanwhile Seth thought "Can you not be so handsomely confident for 5 seconds?!". "Yeah i-it looks really cool. Especially seeing it from up close." Said Seth. Mira's demon arm vanished before she telepathically said to Seth "I bet you wanna see much more of him 'up close'." Seth quickly flicked Mira in the forehead, much to her chagrin, both of them now noticing a girl approaching the group. "Umm, hi. Sure we wouldn't mind watching you, what's your name?"
(@MarcelGalliard790 @Clite of Dragonbow )

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
Beatrix stroke the side of her cheek as she witnessed the display of Marcel. She was a little intrigued by seeing the demonic traits that he possessed. It was pretty cool she had to admit. The new girl giving a quick and simple nod of approval.

"mhm? Demon boy? little edgy but still pretty neat stuff, everyone here must have some pretty sick powers, Honestly, I can't even wait to get in on some of the action myself"

Beatrix would have spoken letting out a snicker as she kept her arms crossed. it was easy to tell that she was rather confident herself due to the smug expression that had formed on the woman's face. She was naturally extremely competitive of course she was dying to do some fighting herself. anyhow her attention would have shifted towards the man who would have suddenly approached her and Marcel. she wasn't expecting another man to show up but its not like she really cared all that much about it. beat letting out a snicker as he bowed

"Sheesh, no need to be so formal around me bud, although it's been a while since I've been around such a gentleman, mind telling me yer name?"

(@MarcelGalliard790 @Clite of Dragonbow)

Tara was bored out of her mind. She saw Soul stumble back to his new friends, and decided she didn’t want to stay in this spot, so she stood and abandoned her current group of students to go investigate the loud bitch with the cooler. She approached, crossing her arms and smirking. “Jeez, the guy who beat up my cousin is pretty popular... and there’s a fizz bitch over here too..! Get it? Fizz bitch? Cos you pranked people with the fuckin... Uhh... pop trick?” She snickered to herself, knowing that her little joke didn’t land at all.

“I’m Tara Thorn, cousin of the fire user that just kicked demon boy’s ass. Nice to meet you all.” She said offhandedly, and sat down next to the cooler, her blue ponytail blowing in the wind. “Oi, fizz bitch, could you get me one of those pops in ya cooler..? If it explodes on me...” for a moment, her body glowed a deep yellow. “...You'll have to personally ask miss nurse lady down there to see if she can fix broken noses, y’hear?” Her voice was mixed with a level of intensity, as she massaged herself on the shoulder. “...but yeah, nice to meet ya all!” She said with a huge grin, immediately changing her tune as she spoke to the rest of the people, Mira and Jude basically.

@Clite of Dragonbow @MarcelGalliard790 @Crystal1302 @Nocto

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
As one of the girls he initially approached started to leave, Oliver, now turned back into his regular appearance, had tried to strike up conversation yet again. "Hi again, sorry if I came off as a bit rude," He started with an apology, not even sure if she could even hear him. "If you're fine with it, I'll introduce myself again!" His welcoming smile slowly reappeared onto his face. "My name's Oliver, what's yours?" He had asked the girl again. As he waited for an response, Oliver had started to mess around with a slime tentacle that had emerged from the ground, frequently moving it's upper body around in a random manner.

@The Dark Fairy

With all the people talking near her, Ori had woken up. She had noticed that Oliver seemed to be gone at the moment, and the match had finished. She rubbed her eyes, her bored expression slowly returning. Ori stayed in her seat, not bothering or wanting to interact with the people near her. She eventually waited for Oliver to come back, and for the next match to start.

"Heh... Sorry, Formal approach towards people that I don't know yet is what I learned by my Grandpa.. Nothing to worry, that will dissapire with time" He said and then after a while, with a calm look at his face, quite small, but honest and kind smile answered the question.
"My name is Jude, its really nice to meet all of yo-..." He didn't finish as the arrival of a new girl stopped him. She seemed like someone of a rather bad Personality or maybe she had some bad past with the demon boy? He was a random so he couldn't say anything on the matter other than be curious.
"Nice to meet you as well.. You can tell to your cousin from me that this match two of them had was truly interesting.. Yet.."
He looked at demon boy, then at her and continued "Something happend between the two of you? Also, I don't think any unauthorized fights are allowed within the school terrain, beside the fact that it isn't a nice thing to break someone nose for small reason, if any." He sounded formal, but at the same time tried to get out from formal speech, to get more friendly to approach thone. He felt like a girl was picking a fight. Jude didn't know Tara has any reason for it as he just appeard and get to meet them, but would rather avoid any bad circumstances at this moment.

@MarcelGalliard790 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Crystal1302 @Nocto

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel had people arrive and he has loads of things to say. “Well firstly. Thank you Beatrix.” Marcel thanked Beatrix for the compliment. “Next Please to meet your acquaintance Jude. And no worries about coming to our conversation earlier. The more the merrier. And of course Me and her” Marcel paused as he referred to Tara. “Only met today. I honestly don’t even know what kind of power she possesses. But I bet it is one hell of a power because her cousin and I fought.” Marcel finished as he smiled while saying that. “But yeah.” Marcel drifted off as the ashes flew from his arm slowly changing it back. Once it was back he pulled his sleeve back down and took a sigh. “Today is a good day so far. I’m already over what Donald did during the intro Ceremony.” Marcel smiled as he looked to his new group from friends
(@Crystal1302 @Cryronn the Mudkip @Nocto @Psymallard @Clite of Dragonbow )

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
A blatant look of disgust would have appeared on her face as she was suddenly addressed as "a fizz bitch", not that she was really offended or anything. but the joke was just so cringy that it brought some visible disgust to the girl's face. Beatrix just doing her best not to gag all that much.

"Comedy clearly isn't your strong suit, how about you stick to your day job and quit bothering me"

Beatrix spoke in a blunt manner, letting out a huff as her attention would have shifted away from the girl as Beatrix put The Sin Bin away, not really paying all that much attention to them anymore. While of course, it was best to make a good first impression with those around her. Beatrix was someone who wasn't scared when it came to speaking her mind.

Tara turned her head to face Beatrix, and glared daggers into her, eyes burning with deep intensity as she gripped the stand she sat on as hard as she could. Her hands, glowing yellow, caused the metal itself to bend and compress into the shape of her grip, as she stared in blatant and unabashed fury... until she slipped, lips curling into a huge grin as she sputtered out into outrageous laughter. She continued this for a few seconds, as her grip softened and smiled at Fizz Bitch more genuinely now. "Ehehehe, you got style girl! Sounds like ya' don't take shit, I like that in people, hehehe~ Either way, I think we'll get along just fine, Beatrix, that joke was pretty sucky~" She snickered to herself and pulled herself into a lounged position.

"Oi Oi Oi, you got the wrong idea here, all right?" She turned her attention to Jude, and smirked. "...I'm just messing with the guy, I've got nothing against him all right? And oh yeah, my cousin and I are both real strong! I dunno if I'm better or the same as that guy, or maybe worse! I guess I can't really tell, we never have seriously fought since we were like, nine. But hey, whatever, I'd say I'm real strong, even using only 30% I can bend solid metal! Though going past 100% of my current controllable output is kinda a bad idea... after all, my power is called "Berserk" for a reason! I mean, I have a small amount of blue fire control, but it's quite a bit weaker than Soul's pyromancy..." She took a long and deep breath. "...talked so much that I forgot to fuckin' breathe..."

@Clite of Dragonbow @MarcelGalliard790 @Crystal1302 @Nocto

The principal cleared his throat as the field was buffed out and removed of most of the ash, burn marks, and craters left behind by the last battle. He spoke into the mic as to announce the next fight. "...all right folks, it's time for our next duel! I hope you all are prepared, I certainly am not..." He sighed a little and finally announced who would be dueling. "...Zack and... Donald. You know who you are, you're the only two people in first year with those specific first names..." He said, lounging back. He was wholly expecting to have to break this one up, cos Donald... was... unstable, so he assumed.

@Psymallard @Godjacob

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald, not in the stands, flew in from the opposite direction of the gym. He descended upon the arena, head down and fists clenched. He was silent- but the area around him quite literally buzzed with anger. The previously upbeat individual stood there still as a statue with his hair down opposed to the usual gelled-up spikes. He was waiting.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over at the call of Donald and a kid named Zack. “Look’s like Donald is about to get his third assbeating potentially.” Marcel told the group. ‘Of course. Beatrix and Jude will be confused about what I mean. I’ll let em know.’ Marcel thought as he waited for the battle to start. He was still curious if O.S was still up and about. Even if he was Marcel wasn’t going to leave the group of friends that he just made behind to find him.

"Oh you have Pyromancy too? Coool. Everyone here has such cool powers" Said Mira at the girl named Tara. Seth tried to start his Telepathy but because of the previously mentioned headache that was a tad too much for him so he busted out an alternative he hadn't used for a while. Seth dug through Mira's bag and pulled out a small portable whiteboard and marker. Seth wrote down "Hey Be-erra Mist, can I get a soda too since you're handing them out." Both Seth and Mira visibly cringed at hearing Donald being called up. "I wouldn't be so sure about that Marcel. Do you see how angry he is? I don't need to use Seth's Third Eye to tell." "Or you just refuse to use it because it 'Makes your brain feel weird' whatever that mean?" "Anyway Marcel, Donald just got embarrassed in front of an entire school and from the looks of it, I wouldn't want to be in Zack's position right now."

@MarcelGalliard790 @Nocto

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
Beatrix was initially a little confused seeing what appeared to be sudden wrath from tara. Being under the assumption that she was about to attack her Beatrix would have simply kept her composure, keeping her legs crossed together as she waited for any type of sudden attack. although soon enough. Beatrix's head would have just tilted off towards the side as tara just simply laughed. a little thrown off guard beatrix would have just shrugged and let out a little snicker. Feeling just a little bit flattered by Taras words. it seemed that the two of them would remain on decent terms. at least for the moment.

Initially hearing that another fight was announced, Beatrix would have been praying to god that she was going to be called up to fight.but was a little bit disappointed at the sight of not being picked. Beat letting out a heavy sigh as she'd just continue to stay right on the sidelines. what a shame, anyhow soon reading the note she would have shrugged. pulling out a cola from the bin as she'd toss it right towards seth.

"Careful there, I forgot if I shook that one or not, open it at your own risk"

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel heard what Seth and Mira both said. He took a closer look at Donald’s face. “Oh fuck.” Marcel said surprised to say the least. He could tell that Donald was pissed. “I guess I see your point now. Once bitten, twice at being improbable.” Marcel whispered the last sentence under his breath and looked over. “Yeah I recommend being careful with those. One got me. Good thing was I came prepared.” Marcel told Seth as he waited for the battle to start.

Jude was really dissapointed in not being called out too, but before he could anyhow react to this, Beatrix sigh and thought that she may be inpatient for this too made him just chuckle slightly and return to topic of Donald guy.

"Embarrassed huh... Yeah, no wonder he looks like he is about to explode... Thing is, if he will keep to be pissed like that it can be his downfall" Jude stated calmly "Its not like that I want him to lose, just stating the fact, being all emotional isn't doing any good"

He looked at Marcel "Did you ever met that Donald guy's opponent? Zack? I just try to get a hold of what kind of a battle we can see. Who knows, maybe it will be as interesting as the one you got? also..." He turned to Beatrix "Can I have one Soda too? Pretty please!"
@MarcelGalliard790 @Nocto

Seth wrote on his whiteboard "Hey Mira, scan this for me?" "Naah, ruins the fun of it." Seth sighed before an idea popping into his head. Seth put his hand on the pull tab, placed it really close to his mouth, angled it towards it. Seth pulled the tab and once again the soda was shaken before hand, but Seth was prepared. The majority was sprayed into his mouth, with some leaking out of his mouth. He swallowed the soda in a big gulp before covering his mouth for a large burp. Seth quickly wrote "I honestly can't believe that worked." Seth took a sip of his can "Me neither. I thought you were gonna put up a barrier or something." Said Mira. "This was cooler you do have to admit though. " Said Seth's whiteboard. "Anyway, never met this Zack guy. Mira, you?" "Nope. Never heard of him before, but this is gonna be fun to watch though."

Tara huffed and dunked her hand into the cooler casually, grabbing one of the pop cans. She ended up with a Faygo Orange... acceptable. She turned her head to Beatrix and twirled some of her short hair, as most of it was tied up in her quite messy ponytail. She shrugged and smiled. "Fuck it, let's see if I get drenched, hehehe!" She raised the can above her head, and tensed her finger, using a small amount of her Berserk power to make it open easier... and... click!
Tara paused, and when no spray of liquid came, she happily brought the can back to near her lips. "...well, I was honestly hoping that I'd get blown up on, just makes me feel left out, you know?" She said offhandedly to Beatrix, taking a long swig of the syrupy orange pop, feeling the fizz roll down her throat.

"...feeling disappointed that ya didn't get to fight? He didn't tell us how many there would be so there's still the chance of you being included in one! Oohhh, It would be super fun if we got to fight, you know? If I do get put in a match at all, I have sort of promised myself not to go above 150%... but my mind past 100 kinda gets warped... so if I do go above that, yell for the big man in charge to call off the match. Dunno why I'm trusting you with this, kinda just came up in my brain. Oh well, I'm sure if you don't remember, Soul will..." She said, basically going on another tangent...

@Nocto

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked from where he was and Sighed a slight bit. “Y’know we all just met today. But. I’m still gonna say it either way. I’m glad we all got the chance to meet each other.” Marcel smiled with a genuine smile of comfort. “Geez. I know that sounds cheesy and all but. You all are really just y’know. Great in your own regards.” Marcel smiled as he continued. “Oh! As for me knowing Zack out there. Not a clue Jude. sorry pal.” Marcel told him as he shrugged.

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
"do you always talk so much?"

Beatrix spoke in response to tana, she'd go on to toss some sodas towards the people who would have asked her. after that her attention would have shifted back towards tana, Beatrix leaning back with her arms crossed as she made some slight eye contact with the girl, keeping somewhat of a cold expression on her face.

"well, you're not wrong, I'll just keep waiting, 100%, 150%??, the fuck are you talking about? your power or something?"

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was in his own thoughts. Thinking about how great it was going to this school, All the friends he made, His showcase against soul. ‘Today is great. Not quite over. But still great either way.’ Marcel told himself as he looked to the arena where he fought only moments ago. He waited for the next battle to begin.

Porco was looking through his sketchbook thinking about how this year would go for him. ‘Well. At least I’m not the only one with high tech gear here. That’s a given now.’ Porco continued to think has he got to a section of his sketches that he remembered. ‘My Astrology sketches!’ Porco thought excited to see some of his old sketches. They were highly detailed. Every single sketch. Matched down with specific notes about each one.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Crystal1302 @Nocto @Clite of Dragonbow @Gamingfan @Psymallard )

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Holly looked up at Beatrix, starting to get annoyed at how her new friend was getting treated by the person who had frankly just walked up to cause trouble it seemed “Hey, be nice! There’s no need to be so short with each other, if you don’t like the way she talks you can go elsewhere.” She stated, glaring up at her with a glare.

Hown received Soul back with a set of claps and a pat in the back “Well, it seems this one might be a little, hot headed, over here.” He smiled “All in good fun of course.”

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
Raising up an eyebrow Beatrix's attention would have been directed towards the woman who decided to scold her out of nowhere. Beatrix returning the favor by glaring back down at her with a glare. keeping her arms crossed right below her chest as she let out an annoyed scoff. a brief look of disgust returning onto the woman's face

"Oh? and who the hell are you, I'm not entitled towards being "Nice" towards anyone if I don't feel like it, . so kindly take that request of yours and shove it back up your ass"

She was getting just a little bit irritated by holly coming in and having the audacity to give her such orders. Beatrix was clearly not afraid to speak her mind. Even if she came off as an asshole whilst doing so.

It was quite the cacophonous academy.
This was Maia’s first impression of Comet Trail High School. The small girl was one of the first to make it to the gym for the assembly, watching as other students shuffled in, each one more unique and intense than the next. She felt her ears twitch ever so slightly as she surveyed her soon-to-be peers.
One of the first to enter, an incredibly tall boy with black wolf’s ears atop his head and a tail that she figured would be extremely soft. Despite his intimidating height, he moved with a sort of hesitance, a nervousness to his step that Maia found resembled her own.
A few more people shuffled in, and then another figure caught her eye. A girl, with choppy white hair. More notably, she found, was the eyepatch that covered her eye. She moved with more confidence than the boy she had studied earlier, but something about her seemed as though she was cautious, aware of something Maia herself wasn’t aware of.
Shortly after studying the two students, the girl found herself zoning out a bit, staring absentmindedly at her hands, which were curled neatly around one another and resting in her lap. She felt her lashes flutter against her brow with each blink, her light ginger hair curled around her shoulders. Her attention was brought back to the assembly when a harsh cold suddenly washed over her, chilling her to the bone. She squeaked softly in surprise, shivering intensely and curling up tightly in her massive red jacket.
Before she knew it, they were moving outside, for… whatever reason. She moved with a sight of dainty timidness, fingers lightly grazing one another as she did her best to not be trampled by the crowd bustling outside. Apparently, they were to participate in a number of student versus student battles, to get them prepared for the physical extremities they were to be pushed to.
She looked up as the groups began breaking up into other smaller groups, conversing casually. She, personally, had no interest in such conversation, or rather, did not know how to approach it. So instead she sat down on the ground, breathing in the smell of the grass, brushing a lone clover with her fingertip as an intense battle broke out a ways away from her.

(boring post, i know, but i just want to get one out so that maia can be interacted with)

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked around and saw someone by themselves. ‘Y’know. Me not having anything to do right now and a fight potentially going to break between those two. I’ll book it.’ Marcel told himself as he walked his way towards the ginger individual. ‘It’ll be fine.’ Marcel told himself as he made it over to the individual. “Greetings.” Marcel politely introduced as he hoped for a new friend.
(@wintersolstice )

Tara snickered to herself and also turned herself to Holly. "Heyyy don't worry, girl, me and her are just having a friendly discussion! We're both just sassy bitches is all!" She grinned and went to give Beatrix a pat on the back, but decided against it. She then would go to answer her fellow sass's question. "...oh, yeah, it's my power. A physical strength manipulator called "Berserk." I envision It working at percentages, and 100% is my current limit of how strong I can get using the power without going... Berserk... from my own power. Past 150% it's really dangerous, and the highest I've gone is somewhere around 225%... Soul had to hit me with his strongest attack to knock me out..." She muttered, musing about her power.

@The Dark Fairy @Nocto

(Classics reunion time lol, cuz Godjacob isn't around)

Soul exhaustedly stumbled back into the stands and groaned as he was pat on the back. He pulled himself up straight and rubbed his eyes and back, his entire body feeling like it had been trapped in a thick layer of packaging tape. He massaged his own shoulder and chuckled, speaking to the group he had been sitting with- "I'm in hell, I'm more sore than I've ever been, I have never wanted to die more than I do, may god have mercy on our souls... I need to lay down, I'll be back in like... a half hour or something I don't know..." He stood and walked off the bleachers, ending up in the grass near their foot and a bit off to the side. He saw that Marcel had arrived here, along with a cute ginger girl, so he yawned, mentally drank a can of "Fuckitol(tm)", and lie down next to the two.

"...oi Marcel, my previous demon combatant, I see you're continuing to attempt to grow your posse of friends..." He said, shifting around a bit as he drank some Gat- POWERADE- from his "Respect Women Juice" bottle, rubbing his longish blue hair. "...anyway, who's this? I guess I'll introduce myself, I'm Soul Toran, with these wacky space hands-" He reached up and flailed his arms about, before weakly sending them plummeting back to the ground. "-and I was just turned into a ragdoll... so uh... nice to meet you miss..." More of Soul going after the introverts can be inserted here.

@MarcelGalliard790 @wintersolstice @Godjacob

MarcelGalliard790

“A posse?” Marcel asked before covering his mouth laughing a slight bit. “My my. You have me mistaken dear friend. I have a posse of my own back at my home. But to have a friend group is just something I have thought of having since I left my old school. You know what I am saying. Right? Leaving your friends behind only to see them during a vacation or something. It sometimes can be a burden having that go on.” Marcel told soul as he looked at him and the ginger haired girl. Having a genuine and sincere smile on his face
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @wintersolstice )

Maia looked up curiously as she noticed a pair of legs standing over her. From her perched spot on the ground, she observed a boy whose deep red hair covered a good portion of his face. The eye that she could see was dark, with a sort of crimson color in his iris. When he opened his mouth to speak to her, she noticed the sharpness of his teeth- like that of a carnivore. She realized a moment too late that he was speaking to her.
"Hello," she replied, albeit a bit flatly, blinking up at him with a dreamy, almost subdued expression. It was then that another approached them, matching the first boy in height, but with an entirely different demeanor. He bore a wide grin and a sheepish look on his face, and Maia could practically feel the exhaustion radiating off of him. He offered his name to her as he dramatically slumped to the ground beside her, to which she did not respond; instead, the tiny girl merely turned and looked over at him.
"May I?" she asked softly, but did not wait for his reassurance; instead, she simply leaned over, placing a hand on his cheek and pressing her forehead to his, her hair dangling down and barely tickling his face as the girl closed her eyes and willed her healing magic unto him. She pulled away when she could sense the energy in his lifeblood, studying him with an unreadable expression, her hand still present on his face. Obviously, the fae had no understandings of the implications of such an action.
"There isn't a point in exerting yourself so much that you have no energy left afterward, don't you think?" she mused, sitting back straight before standing, neatly folding her hands in front of her. She looked back to the demon boy, and then back to Soul, who was still on the ground. "I'm Maia," she offered. Her feathery ears twitched briefly as she regarded them. "I'm glad to meet you both."

(@Cryronn the Mudkip @MarcelGalliard790)

Last edited:
Soul was confused at how Maia responded to him, so his eyes fluttered open, only to see the ginger very very close to his face, as the two had their foreheads press together. He got the wrong idea at first and felt a fierce blush spread across his cheeks... but then her healing aura activated, and it faded, his eyes closing... so this is what she wanted to do... that made a lot more sense... when she released it, she kept a hand on his face, which still made him a bit embarrassed... he was generally sensitive to gentle physical touch, seeing as he had much softer skin than most boys of his age. Finally, she released it, and he sat up... realizing how relieved he felt.

A sort of energy was pulsing inside his body... but he realized that was just his own energy! He had been re-fueled, so to speak! Energy had been pulled back into his system, and he felt like all the soreness in his body had been flushed out of him... seems the girl’s healing power had revitalized him! “Ohhh my lord! Thanks a ton! And yeah yeah I know, I just get too caught up in my own mental feedback loop that sometimes I go over my limit threshold and it’s bad... but Uhmm... yeah, you don’t have to worry about me, I’ll try not to do anything similar in the near future... but yeah, nice to meet you too!” he rubbed the back of his head, and turned back to Marcel, nodding a bit. “I can understand that desire to want generally more friends once you get to a new area. I’ve been trying to make new friends as well, I mean, this water bottle might be a turn-off because it’s JUST TOO FUNNY... but you know, I digress.” He rubbed his messy blue hair and rubbed the crust from his eyes, shoulders slumping.

@MarcelGalliard790 @wintersolstice

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled at Soul’s response. “Heh. Yeah.” Marcel spoke as he realized he didn’t introduce himself to Maia. “Oh! My apologies Maia. I forgot to introduce myself properly. My name is Marcel Cromwell. Pleasure to be at your acquaintance.” Marcel formally introduced as he sat down next to Maia as well. ‘If she did whatever she did to soul to me. She will be.....I don’t know.’ Marcel thought as he looked up to the sky.
(@wintersolstice @Cryronn the Mudkip )

The girl furrowed her brow at Soul’s reaction, observing the violent flush across his face with a curious expression. It was only then that she seemed to realize what she’d done, a matching hue now present on her own face.
“Oh, forgive me,” she murmured, casting her gaze askance before realizing that the demon, who she now knew as Marcel, spoke again. “Nice to meet you,” she responded, dipping her head in greeting, her voice still holding that dreamy, distant tone. Wrapping her red coat tighter around her frail body, she found herself watching a beetle scuttle around the ground beside her shoe, her mind elsewhere.
“Are you two friends?” she hummed, not looking at either of them. The way they talked to each other was casual and flowed easily, much more so than conversations she was familiar with. Although, it may have been a bit obvious by her quiet, formal nature that her idea of socializing was vastly different than their own.