• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S was BORED.
He had his body, but there was little he could do, and his threats were starting to run dry. The next fight was taking it's sweet time, and they were all boring anyway. Worse yet, Loufe was starting to feel calm. He couldn't have that!
The werewolf looked to his sides, looking for something for entertainment. He eventually saw a sizable group of an weird smelling person, a burnt smelling demon, and a sweet smelling fae, all of which were alongside the ever-so-present human smell.
O.S's blood-red eyes narrowed evilly. Perfect.
The fae and weirdo were doing some courtship crap, which felt like the perfect time to intrude.
O.S rose from his seat, swaggering towards the group and barking "What's up FUCKERS!" as if he had known them his whole life.
"O.S what are you-"
O.S dropped all of his control, forcefully shifting between forms and leaving poor Loufe standing in front of them awkwardly. That is, until he lost his balance.
"-doing!"
Loufe faceplanted.
"Enjoy!" O.S snickered as he waited for the show to begin.
In a flash, be picked himself up, looking at the three awkwardly. In an attempt to not appear like some female launching bully, he waved weakly.
"Hi....Marcel?" he greeted, hoping his maybe-friend would offer some defense.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Aand she's gone.." Oliver quietly said to himself as the girl walked away, the same direction the other one had went to. For now, he was alone. And bored. The slime tentacle had seeped back through the ground, as Oliver himself turned into a pool of slime, crawling beneath multiple pairs of feet and trash. He ended up near a patch of grass, seeing three other people. Hoping to make more friends, he took a breath as he brushed off multiple pieces of litter on himself. Oliver then walked up to the three, however he flinched as a werewolf had fell over. This hadn't stop him, as he continued his walk over. "Hi! Mind if I take a seat?" He asked them, still standing, scraping a last lollipop off his hair.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
“Well we fought against each other earlier. And.” Marcel was cut of when O.S came and then swapped back to Loufe. Loufe had greeted Marcel. “Hey Loufe. Anyways we did our best and.” Marcel was cut off once again for when Oliver came over. “I don’t mind.” Marcel told him as he continued. “I went all out and Soul still managed to knock me out. Marcel floated by Soul and proceeded to give surprisingly brush Soul’s hair. “This dude and his Cosmic Impact was so great!” Marcel said with a big old smile on his face. Marcel stopped shaking soul after he complimented his move. “It was a dead end. No way for me to go around. Then. Boom! His cosmic impact hit and I went flying. Even in my True Demon form I was still knocked out.” Marcel smiled and looked to Maia and the others. “Oh! Um. Apologies. I got overexcited over our battle.” Marcel rubbed the back of his head with a little bit of blush
(@Gamingfan @Gold The Dragonite @Cryronn the Mudkip @wintersolstice )

Jude just took soda and saw Marcel walking off, without giving much of attencion where, as he threw up to sky his soda and as he glanced back to him. He already was with some group of others, including person that fought him earlier. Seems unlike him, type of guys like Marcel or Soul were fast and didn't have trouble in friends making, which made boy feel slightly jealous, but he wouldn't admit it out loud. He took two steps forward, took his hand behind the back and although it seemed that the can would hit the ground it turned slightly mid-air and landed in his hand. Then he opened soda that luckily didn't explode in the hand. He did it out of pure boredom and as practice as he was told over and over again to learn more control.
Then he decided to approach new formed group and slightly drinked from his can, but he didn't say a word and more of listened to their conversation.

Maia watched Marcel with a keen interest as he went to explain, before she became acutely aware of a rumbling in the ground below her. Puzzled, the girl turned, to see a hulking mass throttling towards them. Perhaps “hulking” was an understatement; the creature was literally double the little fae’s height. As dark as a starless night, muscular and feral, and…
coming straight for her.

Startled, the girl yelped, bringing her arms over her face and crouching slightly, as if to prepare for impact. All she got, though, was a dull thud in front of her. Realizing that the impact was not coming, she slowly unwound her arms from her face, peeping through whilst trembling slightly. Expecting to see the beast from a moment before, the girl was instead met with- oh! The boy she’d been observing earlier! She resisted the urge to stroke his fluffy ears.
“Are you... alright..?” she asked hesitantly, taking a tentative step backward and tilting her head up, up, up to study him. She was extremely unused to people of these heights, and it showed in her uneasy expression. It was as if they could step on her at any moment…
Before she could dwell any longer on this, yet another figure- no, two!- joined the fray, making her swallow nervously. Talking to Marcel and Soul was sort of the extent of her socializing skills, and she found herself growing increasingly worried as more people approached the group. Skittishly, she took a few strides backward, promptly sitting back down and directing her attention back to the grass.
Grass was so much calmer than people.

Shyly, she drew her legs closer to her, absentmindedly breathing in the scents of the flora and allowing herself to calm down, content with the distance she had put between her and her peers.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe's ear flickered as he heard someone speak, prompting the male to look to his side and see...nothing.
"Look down dumbass." O.S snapped, rather irritated that his display spawned little reaction. Where were the accusations, the fear? At the very least Demon Boy, for all his talk of too much overconfidence, should have said more than a simple "hi".
As the wolf spirit steamed, Loufe obeyed the command to actually see the one who spoke to him. A rather petite girl looked back. While he appreciated the concern, her studious gaze made him uncomfortably look away. Still, he tried to be civil.
"Yeah...I'm fine. It was just a faaaand you're gone." he sighed. He must've had scared her off.
Loufe turned to go back to his seat, before finding his route blocked by two new arrivals.
"Oh geez. " he whined, backing away. He was hoping to avoid getting any attention, before his legs hit something during his retreat. Loufe's arms desperately rotated as he tripped and fell, managing to avoid landing on culprit by leaning and falling, once again, face first.
"Smooth. Didn't even need my help for that one." O.S noted helpfully.
Loufe didn't respond, instead getting on his knees and bowing apologetically.
" I'msorry I didn'tmeanto Iwasn'tlookingatwhereIwasgoingandI'msorryIalmostlandedon-"
Meanwhile, O.S was ecstatic. This was so much better than he expected. Wasn't exactly according to plan, but when in doubt, mess with your host's social ineptitude.

Last edited:
Soul hadn't actually moved once O.S showed up and quick swapped with Loufe, still seated by Maia after she had sheepishly scooted away from all the activity. He did however raise one of his arms and opened his starry, celestial palms in case he needed to counter an oncoming attack. He lowered his hand upon realizing that it was kind of a... fake out thing? He was glad he hadn't immediately blasted the poor guy, that could of been poor timing. He saw more and more people showing up, and cast a worried expression toward Maia. He had noticed already that she wasn't the most social thing, and could sense her nervousness toward the current situation. He stood up and leaned into Marcel's ear, and whispered to him. "Hey, Maia's getting all tense and shy. Everyone seems to wanna follow you for some reason, so uhh, could you try and get everyone out of this area using your magnificent zoning powers? I'll make sure she's okay."

He shot two thumbs ups to Marcel, grinning widely, as he backed away and plopped back down beside Maia, calmly slouching his slowly and responded to the questions he would have, had not O.S and everyone else shown up to interrupt him. "...hey, I don't mind, don't worry about it. I mean, I'm not exhausted, so thank you so much! There's no need to apologize for anything! Trust me, you're all well and fine!" He flashed another set of dual thumbs ups, directed at her this time as he crossed his legs. "...mmm, do you like the grass? I dunno if you're just zoning out, I just saw you had your focus on it. I'm interested to know what you're thinking about, you know?" Soul usually did his best to try and break generally shy people out of their boxes. If you brought up something that was personal to them, they'd generally become more sociable... he hoped...

@MarcelGalliard790 @Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow @Gamingfan @wintersolstice

"I'm in hell."
Oh god, here he comes. Nero Vasquez had finally made it to the party, passing out from the gym doors and out toward the arena. He hadn't spoken to anyone, just read the minds of one of the staff members and figured out where he was supposed to go. He rubbed his hand through his mess of sandy hair, red eyes scanning the crowd with a curious slant. He passed by a girl and focused on her, his eyes shining brighter as he began to completely search through her mind until he figured out what was going on. The girl attempted to shake him out, so he got the message and released her, turning before the girl could see who directed that power at her... on her end, she would have felt a severe burning of eyes into her mind, as every memory Nero searched through would be displayed for her to see. He found out there was student vs student matches... what a waste. He sat down on the bleachers alone, in a corner, messing with his hair and waiting for the next match, seems he poked in during a quiet time...

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel heard what Soul was saying and did notice it straight away. ‘Well. I’m in a predicament aren’t I.’ Marcel told himself as he knew what he had to do. “To anyone who came over to talk to me. Can I make a polite request for you all. I was going to talk to my friends Soul and Maia by myself. I was wondering if you all could politely leave so we can talk. I’ll hang out with all of you guys later.” Marcel proposed a deal as he wanted to follow Soul and Maia.
(@Gamingfan @Gold The Dragonite @Clite of Dragonbow @Cryronn the Mudkip @wintersolstice )

Maia looked up, a tiny bit stunned, and studied Soul with wide eyes. She couldn't help but question his motives, feeling a bit hesitant to answer him. Why was he so eager to know what was going on in her mind...? However, she couldn't help but allow a tiny smile to cross her face, looking down with an equally shy and fond face.
"Yes," she answered thoughtfully, running her fingers through the lawn. "...I like how soft it is."
She looked a tiny bit embarrassed to admit this as if it were a secret; and, truth be told, almost all aspects of Maia's personality were sort of a secret. She was generally distrusting and rarely opened up, if ever. However, she found no harm in admitting that she... liked grass.
It was then that Loufe, ever the klutz, accidentally bumped into her, impressively managing to avoid her with a twist as he crashed to the ground beside her. Letting out a tiny "eep!", she watched as the boy immediately got to her knees and began bowing somewhat aggressively at her, spitting out apologies faster than she could comprehend. Admittedly, while she found herself intimidated by everyone around her, she could not help but feel minorly comforted by the familiarity of this boy's wolfish features. Curiously, the girl tilted her head at him, her feathery ears twitching ever so slightly.
"Your wolf form... are you a druid?" she asked, completely disregarding his apologies and sounding much more engaged than she had while interacting with the others. The dreamy tone that formerly made her sound distant and meek was not present, instead replaced with a quiet interest, as though she worried she would overstep but could not contain her questions. "Or, rather, a curse? Lycanthropy?" she continued, before squeaking in surprise as if she hadn't expected the words to leave her mouth. "Oh, I'm sorry," she murmured, reddening, clasping a hand over her mouth. "Please forgive me, I didn't mean to overstep..." she trailed off distantly, returning to staring intently at the clovers surrounding her, as if to distract herself from her own social ineptitude, as one would phrase it.

MarcelGalliard790

“I’ll talk to you guys later.” Marcel told Jude and Oliver as he walked towards Maia and Soul once again. ‘Alright Soul I did your promise. Well. Besides Loufe of course.’ Marcel told himself as he sat next to soul. “I did what you told me to do.” Marcel whispered to Soul shooting two thumbs up to him. ‘I wonder what she even did to him earlier.’ Marcel told himself as he looked to the conversation between Loufe and Maia. ‘How would she even react to my formes. She’d probably be like the rest of them. Surprised, maybe scared.’ Marcel thought as he waited patiently.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @wintersolstice )

Jude scratched back of his head and sighed "I just thought of joining all of you guys, but I don't want to stay if my presence makes someone to not feel well. Will see ya later then, Marc" He said calnly and left. He wasn't mad or anything, more of he didn't knew what to do with himself... And soda ended too...

He threw it towards trash bin, but missed his mark, he chuckled, walked up and threw it in. On other point, the Zack guy didn't seemed to appear for a good while.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Ididn'tmeanto-eh?" Loufe's light-speed apologies were cut short, in part due to the relief of Maia not being mad and the confusion over the random question.
Seeing Maia's embarrassment, Loufe waved his hands nervously. "No, no! It's fine! I'm sorry, it was just a bit unexpected."
Indeed, so unexpected that the question flew completely over his head, leaving Loufe confused. Druid? Lycanthropy? The only thing he understood was curse, which was close. Not like he wanted O.S to intrude into his life. Still, he wasn't sure how to describe the situation.
However, O.S clearly understood, his acknowledgment evidenced by an amused snort. Okay, less funny shenanigans, but this was still interesting. "Tinkerbell knows her stuff. So, what's it gonna be? You a natural werewolf, a spoopy cursed one, or are you gonna come clean about your insanity? Bet that'll shock them."
Loufe remained frozen, paralyzed between the responses he could give. He had told Seth the truth, but he had no choice there. Seth was already pretty close to the mark. Besides, it didn't look like he paid much attention.
Should he lie? He was never good at that. But the truth was insane. Was there difference between his options? What would O.S say? What the heck is a druid? How would she react? What the heck is a druid? How would Marcel react? Should he say nothing? How would the guy next to her react? WHAT THE HECK IS A DRUID?!
Loufe blinked and shook his head, snapping himself out of his spiraling. Taking a deep breath, deciding that Maia deserved some sort of answer.
"I'm not sure what any of those mean, to be honest. I'm not sure how this happened either. I just kinda...became this."
Well, it wasn't a complete lie. Even O.S doesn't know why he becomes a spirit upon death(not that he ever bothered to find out), nor how they just conjoined in the same body. Still, he didn't think the absolute truth would be a good look for his sanity.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver was confused that Marcel thought he wanted to talk to him only. It was a miracle he even remembered his name, he paid little attention to when he fought. Seeing as the girl seemed to not like all the people surrounding her, he started to walk away, still on the grass. With a quite sizable distance away from them, Oliver shouted over to Marcel, "This fine? Don't want to be near the crowd!" Assuming he had no problem with it, Oliver sat down on the grass, messing with it, as well as his slime.

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over to when Oliver said what he said. Marcel shot two thumbs up to Oliver. “Yep! Your good!” Marcel told Oliver with a smile. Marcel be looked over at the conversation between Loufe and Maia. “It’s fine not to understand.” Marcel chimed in and actually stood up. His crimson cape flowing with a little breeze. “As for druids. They are magic users. Say like lightning or something. But they are usually shunned for their arts.” Marcel explained in a simple way without getting to precise. “As for you. I kinda think I have an idea for your situation.” Marcel told Loufe as he thought of what to say. “A spirit meets a human. Enters the body. Boom. Now they preside in you. Kinda the same with me and Zalthereon. My demon I was born with.” Marcel explained as he knew it was time to tell a little more about himself.
(@Gamingfan @wintersolstice @Cryronn the Mudkip @Gold The Dragonite )

Maia hummed softly, nodding sagely as though she perfectly understood such a vague response.
"I see," she mused, ears twitching as she mulled over what Loufe had said. Based on his stunned confusion and general lack of knowledge, she could only assume that the power was far greater than she initially imagined. She repressed a delighted squeal, gnawing at her lip to stop herself from smiling; how exciting! Perhaps an ancestral curse, a magical fleece pelt, an ancient wolf spirit possession gone wrong and resulting in a coexistence of two souls in one body...?!
No, no, surely not. Blinking rapidly as though to dispel her excitable thoughts, she met the tall, wolfish boy's gaze and offered a hesitant smile. Friendship was something completely foreign to the little nymph, but she found herself itching to know more about him. Faes were naturally distrusting of humans, due to their muddled, predatorial history; centuries of being sought after by greedy humans nearly drove them to extinction, forcing them to seek refuge in the forest, far from human society. Fairies were a dying race, and Maia knew it, but she couldn't help but feel a tiny spark of hope at the idea of future friendships with those that surrounded her.
Looking up when Marcel spoke, the girl nodded emphatically. "Yes," she agreed, tilting her head back to study the clouds. "Druidry is powerful magic, deeply embedded in an understanding harmony with nature. Shapeshifting is a skill that powerful druids may possess, so I assumed you may have been one."
Once again, gone was the meek, distant tone usually lacing her voice; instead replaced with a quiet, wise understanding. Realizing that she'd led her mind go astray, she startled, straightening up with an apologetic and flustered look on her face. "Oh! I'm Maia, by the way," she squeaked, looking back to Loufe. "I was so invested that I forgot to get your name..."

Ah.

Well, it seemed Maia was getting along well with Loufe... so seems the girl was a Druid of some kind? A fairy for sure, the fae were somewhat infamous among many of the more common as well as the more rare species that walked the earth. He kept his seat close to the wolf boy and the fae, and introduced himself to Loufe. "...I'm Soul by the way, I saw you earlier during the first match... you were really strong on your own, even without the influence of that extra wolf spirit... sounds like a lot of people here are combined with something else, it's quite interesting... Maia, or whoever can like, sense natural energy probably noticed that... I mean, Maia healed me, so she must have noticed..." he paused and raised his hands, spreading his palms and showing them off. The shimmering purple nebula in a sea of blue cosmic energy and stars, shining and shimmering as if the night sky had become lapis incarnate. The closed his palms, and brought them down to his chest.

"...well, my Cosmic Hands power is very ancestral. My brother carries it on his fingers, and my dad carries it on his ears. We don't know when this power entered my family's genome, but according to some research my mom did, my dad's side of the family has carried this power until at least my great great grandfather, Lawrence Vifer... and it's also not native to this planet. It's celestial in nature... which... you know, shun me if you so desire, but hey, I mean, I guess I'm glad it's just my hands..." He shrugged after his explanation of his power. Maia, being so naturally rooted, was someone he worried about. Maybe some of his DNA not being from this earth would make her suspicious, or wary, or unfriendly or something, so he just decided to rip that band-aid off.

@wintersolstice @Gamingfan @MarcelGalliard790

"boring..."
Nero simply waited.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel gave a friendly slug to Soul’s shoulder. “We don’t plan on shunning you bud.” Marcel smiled. “In my opinion. Quite the opposite actually.” Marcel continued as he took a pause to think about what to say next. “Loufe has his spirit with O.S, Soul with his cosmic hands. And as for me.” Marcel paused before rolling his sleeve up and sticking his arm outwards. Then his hand lit into red flame and trailed down his arm until it reached his elbow, where the sleeve stopped. His arm had changed to his demon arm with ashes flying off of them into the air.

“From what I remember back at the library I had at home. My people inherited powerful demons to help them in their own combat. Some however stood out as being really powerful once unlocking the true potential of the power. In the case of me. Zalthereon. My demon, from my own research has really powerful abilities. Soul knows about one of the abilities. So much so that four other boys had somewhat similar demons. But their’s helped them hone in on their own talents. They became my Horsemen Generals. One with boosted scythe arts, Another increasing his shadow strikes and boosting his shadow arms, even one enhancing the power of Necromancy. I have a special place for those four.” Marcel paused as he thought of what to say next. “My brother has one in him too. But unfortunately. After an ‘Incident’ I had when I was really young. He wanted that side gone. And thus he pursued Technology and his own path.” Marcel explained as he looked to the others. The ashes faded as the arm slowly reversed back to normal. Marcel rolled his sleeve back down once again and sighed. “But that’s really just about it for me.” Marcel spoke as he extended his crimson wings out and sat next to Soul
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @wintersolstice @Gamingfan )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe listened to Marcel's and Maia's explanation over druids. However, upon Marcel's assumption over Loufe's situation, Loufe's eyes widened in surprise alongside a bit of fear of the accuracy of it, even more so as the boy that introduced himself as Soul casually mentioned it himself. He would've flinched if it wasn't for the sheer shock.
How did they-? What?
Even O.S was sounded surprised. ...Well, as surprised as his smug tone allowed.
"Oh shit, Demon Kid has a brain. Who woulda thunk?"
Thankfully, it garnered little attention. Instead, the focus changed to Soul's hands, which Loufe stared at as if hypnotized, as he explained their origins.
"Oh, he's a martian. So that's why he smells so weird." O.S noted. He thought Soul just had some weird B.O. Was this better or worse?
"Wow, that's pretty..." Loufe almost lost himself at the sight before hearing the shun comment. He made a face. Shun him? For that?
Then Marcel began talking, explaining his own story, as well as revealing Loufe's name. Oh well, he wasn't great with introductions anway.
Loufe smiled slightly as he spoke of their traits, though it rather damped by the fact that they could at least control their power. How do you fully control a sentient being, especially one as stubborn as O.S?
"Kids these days. Always with their magic crap. Can't appreciate a good punching." O.S muttered.

Seth was beyond bored. After his FRIEND left to talk to a girl who appeared to be with Loufe and Soul, and the fight taking way longer than usual. Mira was starting to feel boring too. "Hey there's a guy I haven't met before. C'mon, lets go talk to 'em." Seth wrote on his white board. "Wow. That's two people you're harassing in one day. Man, are you trying for a free sandwich?" "...Seth, you are the only person I know who can communicate sarcasm through written words." Seth erased the whiteboard with his coat sleeve and then wrote "YoU'rE tHe OnLy pErSoN i KnOw WhO cAn CoMmUnIcAtE sArCaSm ThRoUgH wRiTtEn WoRdS." "...Y'know what Seth, if you don't want to talk to talk to him that badly, I'll talk to him myself." Seth shrugged before Mira scooted over toward a boy with sandy brown hair. "Hi there, name's Mira and this," said Mira as her hand glowed and transformed into Marcel's demon arm. The strength boost took Seth by surprise and yanked him forward as he mouthed "you b*tch" at Mira before recomposing himself and getting out his whiteboard. "Jesus Mira, I could've dislocated an arm!" "Oh please, this arm's nowhere near that strong. Now, say hi." Seth sighed, and angrily wrote on his whiteboard, "Hi I'm Seth"
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Maia, a tad bit stunned at the recognition, flinched microscopically as Soul uttered her name. Ah, something about her healing... Nodding along, the girl listened as both Soul and Marcel gave mini-lectures of their own, with her and Loufe listening somewhat absentmindedly. Well, Maia, at least. Perhaps the wolf boy was paying more attention than her.
Alas, Maia had directed her attention to Soul's hands- glowing with a whimsical, almost galactic energy, pulsing blues and purples. It was truly mesmerizing, and the girl found herself momentarily entranced just by watching. It was as if he held tiny universes in the palms of his hand, controlling their fate with a flick of his wrist.
"Shunned...?" she echoed softly, furrowing her brow at the boy's statement. "Certainly not! Why, I couldn't dream of shunning someone for holding such a power..."
Clearly forgetting her self-imposed limits, the girl meekly reached forward, brushing the palm of his hand with her fingertips. She could feel the energy crackling beneath her skin, rippling with intensity. Extraordinary...
"Eep! Sorry!" she yelped, flushing once more. Curses!
Refusing to dwell on her awkwardness, the girl directed her attention to Marcel, who gave an interesting memoir of his own powers. It sounded as though he lived in a completely different dimension than her own... necromancy, generals, scythes...! It made all her healing and lullabies sound childish, she felt.

Soul also felt his cheeks flush with heat as his fingers were suddenly connected with Maia's. The buzz between the two was definitely felt by Soul. His fingers, when touched, felt as if they were crackling. His skin, which was see-through, was thinner than the skin of most people, meaning the rippling mana resting just beneath it's surface could be felt... it was crackling, and felt like the hum of a bee's wings. The stars and galaxies inside the hand also reacted to this contact, swirling with activity even more than they had before they were touched, as the purples of the galaxies flushed a bit more pink, along with his reddened cheeks. He watched as she sheepishly jerked away her hand, but all three seemed to be quite... mesmerized, by the cosmic flow coursing through his entire hand structure...

"...w-well, I'm very much glad... I'm not like, super embarrassed or shameful about them, and I rarely choose to like, purposefully hide them... I mean, what's the point? Gloves aren't super comfortable anyway, my hands get annoyed and start feeling prickly if they aren't exposed to air for long enough. I mean, they can't think, but it's like, a biological thing... But yeah... I just got overly nervous for no reason, I'm glad you like them..." This was the first time Soul had really been embarrassed yet, sort of shrinking bashfully into his hoodie. "O-Oh, and again, no need to apologize, Maia... I really don't mind, you just have to ask and I'll be more than happy to let you touch them! A lot of people say they feel like they wanna go stargazing after they touch my hands, which Is... wild, to say the least... and Jeez, Marcel. Seems like you have a lot of baggage... I'd like to meet your brother soon enough, but you know, I'm already knee deep into my hoodie, may as well save myself the embarrassment..." He said, chuckling as he consoled Maia, commented to Loufe, and commented on his own embarrassment. I mean he was embarrassed, how could he not know that about himself? He was him!

@Gamingfan @MarcelGalliard790 @wintersolstice

Nero looked up at the one... no, two people talking to him. One of them seemed to be a peppy minded girl, and the other was... writing on fucking whiteboards for some reason. He massaged his head and sighed, crossing his legs as he decided to humor this conversation. He can't call himself bored and then tell the first people who talk to him to fuck off and die. So he rubbed his hair and turned to them. "...I'm Nero Vasquez, in case you were wondering... oh, and what the fuck is wrong with your arm? And also, why is that other Seth guy speaking on a whiteboard? He know fucking moon runes or something? Or is he just one of those people that can't speak... like, he illiterate or something?"

...blunt...

@Crystal1302

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Holly sighed at the two there “Well, it’s been lovely talking with you Tara, but I believe I have more people to meet, so I’ll see you later.” She offered her hand for a handshake before she would walk off.

Hown turned to the two sitting with him, Soul having gone off, collapsing and getting into another conversation “So, how do you plan on battling up there, if you may be so inclined to share.”

MarcelGalliard790

“Oh. Um. I think you already met him.” Marcel told Soul a slight bit blunt but not too much. “Hold on real quick.” Marcel told the group as he pulled his phone out and started texting someone.

Porco having nothing to do besides look at his sketches get a vibration in his right pocket. It was his phone. He pulled it out and read the text Marcel sent. “Hey! Come hang out with us bro.” Porco thought for a moment and looked to where they were ‘Well I have nothing to do. So why not.’ Porco told himself as he made his way over to the group. Once there he looked to the group. Marcel and Porco began a small conversation. As follows.
“Why did you want me to come over here?”
“Simply put that. I kinda explained my stuff and only found it fitting to introduce you to my friends.”
“Well I see no issue. I was just looking over my sketches.”

Marcel turned to the group. “Anyways. This is my brother Porco Cromwell. Porco you may recognize Soul from earlier today. Then we have Maia, and Loufe.” Marcel introduced them to the group

Porco looked kinda a bit nervous about what they were going to say. “Yes. We do have very distinct qualities from each other. Marcel has his demon powers and I rely on my tech. Does it make me different. Sure. Am I ok with being different. Well yes.” Porco explained a slight bit as he had a bit of a smile on his face
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan @wintersolstice )

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S groaned loudly, "God, it's like watching two yous interact. It's pathetic."
Loufe however, smiled at the moment Soul and Maia had. It reminded him that he wasn't the only one with difficulty talking to others. Besides, it was kinda funny in a way.
O.S took note of the smile.
"Now you get it!"
And the moment was over.
"You're a psychic right? If you're learning the art of messing with people, we need to start small. Try shoving E.T Fingers onto Tinkerbell! NO WAIT! ...Bind them all together. Demon boy included."
O.S's scheming was cut short by a new arrival. Marcel's brother, apparently.
Loufe greeted him with a small wave and "Hi" once he was mentioned. Simple enough. He didn't even faceplant.
"Oi, you were mentioned last. Kick his ass. Totem pole and all that!"
Loufe ear twitched in annoyance, but he remained quiet and still. No way he was letting O.S get to him now.
O.S growled, deeply regretting his choice to shift. He should've just punched someone to let off steam.

Mira's arm faded back to normal. "Don't worry about that, just copied a power from a friend of mine. Nice to meetcha Nero" Seth sighed and angrily wrote on his whiteboard. "Oh, I know tons of moon runes. Here's one, go f*** yourself." Mira grabbed the whiteboard and bonked Seth on the head with it. "Try again Seth." Seth took the whiteboard back and proceeded to write, "Nice to meet you, Nero. I just hate talking and prefer to talk like this. Normally I use telepathy but since I have the biggest headache of my entire life I'm using this." wrote Seth before spinning the board toward Nero. "Better," said Mira. "Anyway Nero, if you don't mind me asking, what are your powers?"
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Nebular clouds, glimmering with energy, pulsing around his fingertips as though it were its very own universe... Despite being mortified with herself for reaching forward, Maia couldn't bring her attention away from Soul's power, staring absentmindedly at his hands. She could still feel the energy thrumming against her skin, as though such a brief contact had filled her with stars. It felt electric, crackling with its own life just to further emphasize that such a power was not from their world.
Maia, perking up at the sound of her name, waved meekly to Porco when she was mentioned but said nothing. Instead, dwelling on something that Marcel had said earlier, the girl found herself gravitating towards the second-most silent person in their little ring: Loufe. A tad intimidated by his stature, Maia opened her mouth to speak, only to close it promptly as she mulled over what she wanted to say.
"Your... wolf form," she began, her gaze flickering upward to his ears, "is it something that you are conscious of?"
No, no, that sounded too confusing. She scrunched up her nose in thought before trying again.
"I mean- do you- well, do you feel like... yourself...? Or is it as if an entirely different entity has..." She waved her hands around emphatically, as though to grab at words floating invisibly over her head. "...taken over?"
She wouldn't have considered it if Marcel hadn't skillfully brought it up. Kindred spirits were heard of, sure, in myth and folklore- two spirits having such a harmonious bond that they share the same vessel, but... she got the feeling that this was something more. Marcel had brought up a good point, and she couldn't help but feel immensely curious about the subject. Loufe, hesitant, timid Loufe, being able to channel such intense, rambunctious energy... she found it unlikely.

"OKAY OKAY, you just bring over Porco, literally the exact opposite of what I wanted you to do. I literally told you, I literally fucking told me, you demonic scumbag... holy hell this guy is gonna drive me harder up the wall than anything I've ever encountered before. Curse you, and curse the filth that brought your writhing form into this world, Marcel Cromwell. YOU SHALL RUE THE DAY YOU DEFILED MY WISHES, KNAV-"
"happy thoughts"

Well he didn't say any of that, but he certainly thought it, with a stifled look of hesitance on his face. He let out a small sigh and crossed his legs, placing his mesmerizing hands on his lap now that everyone had gotten their look, and one had even touched them. He wasn't exactly sure if his hands felt like normal hands. If he suddenly woke up with human hands, how would they feel? I mean, he certainly wouldn't be able to punch at full force anymore, he wouldn't know how to distribute the force of his punches if they were literally any other weight, and also he'd probably break his bones seeing as he didn't have to worry about damage, given their near impenetrable regeneration. He finally spoke to Porco. "...mmm, well, it's nice to meet you more officially, I'm Soul, if you remember... I think you were talking to my cousin Tara earlier... you know, having a very much sassy, tomboy... irritating cousin, and then seeing you two brothers... It's wild how different two closely related people could be! I mean, at least I think I'm not irritating, ehehe!"

He once again focused on Loufe, as Maia had made some quite interesting ponderings. I mean, he could obviously... TELL. That that werewolf and this kid were not at all the same person. So he just assumed it was some kind of possessive spirit, much like Marcel's... he could see Loufe going through some like, mental gymnastics, getting visibly irritated or something like that. He decided to crack fun at it, once again sipping from his wonderful "Respect Women Juice" bottle. "Oi, you and wolfo in there having an argument? I bet he's like, peer pressuring you to like, do weed or something... you heard they made that shit legal here in Oregon?" So that was a slippery slope, Soul just snickered his ass off at that one, what a fucking tw-

@wintersolstice @MarcelGalliard790 @Gamingfan

Nero scoffed art the shade thrown at him by Seth. Jeez, why couldn't he just talk? Was he just like, pure telepath nonsense? What a joke, it's only 3/4ths through a full day of school and this guy is already getting a headache from... his own fucking power? "...well, seems like that telepathy power is pretty ass, but whatever. Anyway, you wanna know my power?" He focused on Mira, shrugging as his eyes narrowed. "...I mean sure, I guess a demonstration is in order..." his eyes glowed red, and suddenly, the same pair of eyes began to burn into Mira's vision, no, burn into her mind! Nero began to use his Mind's Eye power, and began to claw and tear his way through the girl's consciousness, opening up any metaphorical filing cabinet he could. Each memory Nero saw was broadcast to Mira's vision, and as the girl finally began to attempt to shake him free after the shock, he blinked a few times to release it. "...In simplest terms, it's mind control. Don't worry, you saw everything I looked at, I didn't... see you nude, or you like, having a mental breakdown or some shit." he lounged back, and closed his eyes so they could rest.

@Crystal1302

"Wow, that felt weird. It's like a small portion of my life flashed before my eyes...literally. I don't know why you had to demonstrate that though" said Mira composing herself. "Oh so Telepathy sucks but reading someone's mind is soooo much better." wrote Seth before flipping the board over so Nero could see. Seth then proceeded to erase it and write "By the way, I have a headache from trying to scan someone with stars for hands." Seth paused. Does Soul have stars for hands? Seth was gonna have to ask him about his hands later. "By 'scan', Seth means he his second power is Third Eye" "Totally gonna sue you for copyright infringement by the way." showed Seth in the middle of Mira's sentence. "Anyway he basically has a multipurpose scanner." "Vitals, Locations, you name it I can scan it. I even get an X-Ray. Use it too much and I get a headache" "That's why I don't like it. It feels weird for your brain to suddenly almost everything about everything around you." said Mira as she shuddered. "By the way I can copy the power of anyone who I'm friends with." said Mira.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Without much to do, Loufe simply focused on keeping O.S in check, focusing on his mental fortitude as the wolf spirit began prodding, attempting to find a moment of weakness to regain his body.
So once Maia started talking to him, he looked over in surprise, froze in confusion, then looked downard, realizing his mistake. Upon her question, he sighed defeatedly, answering with a quiet "mm-hmm"
It was pretty much on the mark, though it was phrased more like a change in mentality than a full change of being. O.S, predictably, took offense to being described as nothing more than a second personality, starting his rant with his signature "Oi,-".
Luckily, Soul bumped in, his joking laughter blocking out O.S ranting.
Loufe glanced that Soul's hands, almost becoming hypnotized again before noticing his drink. He squinted briefly at the sight of of it.
'Respect Women Juice'?
O.S laughed at Soul's assumption, so loudly that Loufe straightened up, startled.
"HA! If only that actually worked. I heard good things about being high. Of course, I can't let that wolfo comment slide. Lemme at 'em." he demanded again, poking again at Loufe's mental fortitude to accentuate the point.
His host simply sighed, placing his head on his hand.
"No...right now he wants to rip your arm off." he responded honestly, pausing for a second as O.S added on. "...And force feed it to you...hand-first."

Last edited:
Thrilled, Maia leaned forward, stopping herself from falling by planting her hands on the ground.
"He?" she whispered excitedly, and if she had a tail, it'd be wagging a mile a minute. So it was a separate entity!
"Does he have a name?" she asked, before gasping softly, covering her mouth. "...May I speak with him sometime?"

(short post of the century but im exhausted lol srry(ง ื▿ ื)ว)

As Zack seemed to nod and prepared to aid Leo, he had been called up to go and spar with this Donald. With a sigh he turned to Leo with an apologetic expression. "Sorry, we'll pick it up after I go."

WIth that he moved from his seat to the main gym area as Zoey's eyes had shifted to her brother, even as Soul and others seemed to return and began to converge. That mattered little as she worried over her brother and watched the coming battle with interest. By contrast, Zack seemed almost excited to get some action as he faced across his foe and had a small smile directed at him.

"Sorry had a lot on the mind, ready?" Zack asked with a degree of cool confidence.

@MarcelGalliard790
@Crazytrainer33

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe blinked in surprise, leaning backward as Maia closed in, unsure over how to answer. Was this the same girl who was thoroughly embarrassed upon asking for his story? He just talked about an obviously dangerous entity and she wants to MEET him?!
"Okay, someone made an 180." O.S noted, obvious humor in his voice, before he dropped it for a pathetic whine, "C'mooon, I'm still owed body time! I promise not to kill anyone~...probably."
He continued to whimper like an abandoned puppy
The pressure got to the admittedly weak-willed werewolf, and he relented slightly. "Um....H-He didn't have a name, so I call him O-O.S. I-It's short for, well, 'Other Self'. I could let him talk with you, but he's...a wild card, a really dangerous one. I-I'm not sure it'll be safe."
"Candy-ass."

Last edited:
The Principal finally saw that both Zack and Donald had grouped onto the battlefield, both looking ready to begin. The two seemed quite geared, and he knew Donald would be venting his frustration here... he'd ice it up if anything got out of hand... I mean, he did hope it wouldn't, but his hand flexed nervously at the thought. He once again spoke into the Mic. "The battle of Donald vs Zack will now be starting! I hope you all are prepared, because this here is an interesting one. Three! Two! One!!!"
"AND BEGIN!!!"

He set off the match with a yell, ready to see how this would go..!

@Psymallard @Godjacob

Soul blinked a couple of times and cleared his throat. "...ah, so he's... violent. O.S, huh? Interesting name, I do like it though. I think your power is really interesting, and how you can slightly use your lycanthropy form even while yourself. Honestly, I'm fascinated, but unfortunately I think... we should probably not let him out. Sorry Maia, for one it seems like it would be unsafe for like... the school in general? And also he wants to uhh... fucking maim me or something, so like... I really don't think we should let him out." He explained, a bit of sweat trickling down his forehead. He rubbed his wrists gently.

"...wait, Loufe, did you-" He began to smirk, and snickered, finally registering what that squint was about. He had noticed it, seeing that the boy had been looking at his hands just beforehand... but then he looked at him questioningly. "...my water bottle? Oh, it's an inside joke with my older brother Spirit, don't worry about it..! But it is true, I respect all women, both tall and smol..." He pokes a small tap at Maia's shoulder when he said smol, giggling to himself.

@wintersolstice @MarcelGalliard790 @Gamingfan

Nero nodded, now he understood better. He had gotten a pretty good gist of the two after reading Mira's mind. They didn't seem like unpleasant people. He didn't know if he'd ever consider the two people friends... but hey, I mean, I guess High School is about new experiences. He shrugged. "It's easier to show than tell, it's kinda odd. And hey, that means I can copy your copy power now, because of another power... Active Copy." He also rather quickly grew a similar demon arm on his body, eyes shining a bright red once more. "...honestly, that's wacky. Being able to fucking copy a power that copies powers? Fucking nuts man..." For once he seemed genuinely interested, and snapped, the arm fading away as he shook off the demonic dust. "...I mean, I'm used to being part-demon, but still, interesting indeed...

@Crystal1302

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel heard the conversation between Soul and Maia. He smiled a slight bit before tucking his legs in and putting his arms on top of his knees. “Seems the next fight has started.” Marcel spoke as he looked to the arena where moments ago him and Soul fought. “Either Zack is going to whip Donald or Vise versa.” Marcel continued before eventually letting go and lying down on the grass. His crimson hair shining with the sun. “Today is great.” Marcel spoke up in a happier tone. His sharp smile appeared. “I’m over what Donald did earlier. I am and still am meeting more people with unique powers unlike those I have seen.” Marcel continued in a more calm manner.
(@wintersolstice @Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan )

Zack smiled and passed a thumbs up of acknowledgement to Leo while he faced his opponent as he seemed to be nice and loose, almost eager for the coming bout. Once the announcer seemed to call for the battle to begin, his opponent seemed to begin with a yell of some sort though Zack had already been on the move. Zack decided to feel out his foe, moving free as the wind as he adopted a carefree demeanor and aimed for a quick swing of his right leg which seemed to produce a strong wind current which he aimed to try and slam into his foe's chest.

Zoey seated close to Soul's group had watched with a nervous energy. She had mostly tuned out other discussion as the masked sibling wished above all else for this match to go smoothly and her brother to leave unharmed.

@Cryronn the Mudkip
@Crazytrainer33

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Donald's face remained in an eerie expression of anger as he zoomed into the air, above Zack's attack. He descended onto the other side of the arena, simply staring at Zack. He glanced up at the Principal, his anger faltering as he looked like he was thinking. He then turned back to his foe. "I'm stronger than you. Make no mistake. I WILL defeat you!" With that angry statement, he widened his stance and stretched his hands forward, summoning a growing Super Gravity Ball. His face was much angrier now without the eeriness. "I HAVE to defeat you..." His voice cracked a little bit, but he kept charging the Super Gravity Ball, which was almost his height now.
@Godjacob

"You can copy powers too! That's sick!" Said Mira excited looking closer at Nero's arm. "Wait did you just say you were half-demon?" Mira's attention was interrupted as it looked like Donald and Zack's fight was about to start. "Looks like the mystery of the elusive Zack has been solved." "Huh, you recognize him?" Seth erased his board. "Yep, he aimed a fireball at Loufe. Or it would be more accurate to say O.S." "Wait who's O.S.?" "I'll let Loufe tell you when you meet 'em" "Ok then." Said Mira crouching forward. "Man I wished your headache went away. It would be really useful to scan them." "Do you have any pain medicine? Cus I dont." "Ok. We're gonna need to get some in the future cus you're gonna be using it a loooot" "Yeah, I know" wrote Seth before watching Donald. "Just how powerful are you Donald Duck?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku sat watching the fight between Donald and Zack but eventually became increasingly uncomfortable watching and decided to look around at her fellow classmates. Still not having enough courage to speak with any of them she simply decided to listen in on some of them to try to get to know people better so she generated a small cube shaped slime. This slime was linked to Clive who as usual was perched on her shoulder, this meant that the two slimes worked kind of like a radio with Clive telling her what the other was hearing. The listening slime then slowly slid it's way over to a group which had one of the boys who had just been fighting and had it sit close and listen.
@MarcelGalliard790 @wintersolstice @Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan