• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

Zoey seemed to frown almost disgusted with his casual dismissal of what just happened. There was a difference between a spar and trying to knock the guts out of someone. The kind girl even as the one she looked at got attention seemed to only fill rage rise as her gloves threatened to tear as her nails began to sharpen.

Zack himself seemed equally disgusted with things but before a fight could break out, it seemed members of the staff worked to help "guide" students back to their seats for the next round as Zack seemed to only feel his flame grow brighter when he made the collar mention as it related to his sibling as Zack shot a death glare to them even as he moved to an empty space on the bleachers.

"Speak about my sister with those kind of words again and it will be the last thing you ever utter!" Zack hissed with killing intent, before he and Zoey worked their way back to their original seats as Zoey worked to regain herself and tried to help Zack keep a cool head which seemed easier said than done.

"You can do it Marcel!" cheered Mira before she noticed that her arm changed form into a red and black demon-like arm. Almost a much smaller copy of when Marcel slammed Donald into the ground. "Wow, I guess my spirit link activated. Two in one day that's neat." she said looking around on it. "I hope I can get close to my soon to be brother i-ow!" she said before getting interrupted by a flick to the forehead from her brother. Meanwhile his brother was preoccupied forming a Telepathic link with the boy named Loufe. "Hey there sorry to intrude on your internal 'diolouge' I can assume but judging from some context clues and massive personality shift am I correct in assuming you have two beings inside of you?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku slowly regained consciousness and sat up shaking herself slightly, before rapidly scrambling away from the small crowd and the medical woman. Now that her heart rate had lowered and her adrenaline was at normal levels her passive ability had deactivated and Doku had now reverted to her natural state. She frantically looked around the area and eventually spotted who she was looking for and tickling hurried over to Emma saying a rushed thank you as she walked away. She sat next to Emma and tapped her shoulder "hey, I guess you saw the fight huh" she said awkwardly as she say twiddling her thumbs shyly.
@RenzFlintrock

Emma grinned, hoping she managed to look at least reassuring. “Hi! I did see, you did pretty good out there! Too bad he knocked you out of the ring... but don’t worry, it’s only the first day. I’m sure you’ll come up with a way to beat ‘em next time.”
She held out her hand for a fiat bump, then scooted over so Doku could get back to her seat. “By the way, you looked really steady once things got started, and some of those moves you pulled? Those were awesome. You seem like a natural! How’d you move like that?”

( @Shadow_Pup )

Soul grinned at Marcel and nodded, walking up and taking the handshake happily. He rubbed his head of hair with his other hand. "Mhm! May the best man win! Just know I'm not gonna try and go easy, not that I think you were expecting me to!" He let go and pivoted, going back to the edge of the dirt rectangle and standing in a small white spraypaint outline that determined where the two would be standing prior to the start of the match. He once again Began to hop from one foot to the other, tossing waves to Zack, Zoey, and Hown as he bounced and stretched his arms and legs, his happy expression still on his face, trying to ignore the... flexing wolf living it up in the crowd. "Thanks for the encouragement Tara!" he chimed in response to his cousin's loud comment.

@Godjacob

Tara turned to see a girl walking up behind her, and casually crossed her legs, smirking a little. "Yo, when did this spot get so popular, now there's like, four people here..." She commented, mostly dismissing the false shapeshifter copy so she could continue her conversation with this Holly chick. "...oh, Soul? Yeah, he's my cousin. Kinda a dipshit but... he's funny I guess... and he's pretty strong too... don't underestimate that cheery, shit-eating grin... he'll be fighting, so you'll be able to see exactly what he's made of..."

@Gold The Dragonite @The Dark Fairy

The principal saw that the two were set to begin the battle! "Just a reminder to all you late folks, currently we are doing student vs student sparring matches... the school board claims its to hype up the students and prepare them for the physical training! Either way, we have our next match! Soul and Marcel! We'll begin this match in... THREE! TWO! ONE! BEGIN!!!"

Flecks of ember and ash began to singe from Soul's skin and from the soles of his feet as he dropped from his bouncing into a combat ready stance. Suddenly, his body was consumed by a violent swirl of blue flames generated at his feet. When they subsided, Soul's jacket had been burned to shreds, leaving him in a loose grey t-shirt. His expression had also changed though. A grin on his face remained, but his eyes were slanted, and instead of goofy, the grin was confident. He raised his gloved hands in a sort of defensive position, as flickers of blue pyre slowly danced about his form. His eyes flickered like they were in candlelight, shining with a vibrant electric blue shade every time they flashed brightly.

Whoever had seen Soul and talked to him so far, minus his cousin, would probably be shocked at this change to a confident demeanor, as he took a few steps forward and dipped to a low guard. Each footprint he'd left behind was singed with ash, outlining his movements, as he held fire in his gloved palms at the ready, waiting for the demon to make the first move!

@MarcelGalliard790

Naturally both Zack and Zoey had caught the waves from Soul and while Zack still seemed to be on the fence about him Zoey had a smile behind her mask as she managed to gradually ease up about the other student who seemed to have recovered fine enough. Now she could focus on this as she gave a light wave back to Soul. "G-good luck Soul!" Zoey said in support, and even if Zack seemed to be hesitent about the guy who tried to get a little too close for comfort to his sis he still seemed willing to join the motion as he nodded to Soul given his own sign that he had his support.

@Cryronn the Mudkip

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Wormwood

"My powers? I don't have any. I'm technically just a plant who became alive. I guess i can control plant life, but that's really it." a few moments after, Hunter said that the bird was his grandfather. Wormwood didn't really understand the human culture, as they aren't from this world, That's what they knew.

Wormwood was a little mad about O.S's behavior, but they couldn't really confront him because they didn't know what O.S could do, so staying out of it was Wormwood's best choice to make.

@=Nightshade=

Walnut

He noticed how O.S was acting, Standing up from his chair, but then sat back down. O.S seemed strong, and he didn't want to confront anyone during the first day. Instead, He could just watch the 'tournament". Only time would tell if he would encounter O.S. Walnut really wasn't certain about beating O.S, but it was very possible. Being flexible enough to move quickly, he could dodge about almost any attack, but it wasn't certain.

thinking to himself, he knew he'd need more control over his powers, since at the moment, He can't control anything that he moves with his link with the gum.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel heard the cue and the battle had begun. From what Marcel could see Soul was waiting for him to advance. ‘Alright. He can do this. So can I.’ Marcel told himself as his crimson ashes started to fly off of his wings and his arms. He focused a red energy around his hands. They energy wrapped around them and turned into blades. The ashes rose and turned into blades themselves. With a couple of slashes from his end. Slash beams were sent towards soul. “Let’s make this a good one Soul!” Marcel told Soul excitedly as he continued his temporary bombardment.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Zack turned to Leo as he let out a sigh. "No idea, Werewolves from what a friend back home claims are naturally aggressive. Though usually werewolves lack any intellect beyond primal instinct and certainly don't seem able to talk or change in the day..." Zack mused, as this version of Werewolf seemed different than the one he and his sister had encountered in the past. With a sigh, he knew that Leo had a point about not holding that anger even if it was not easy. "When a monster injures a student and boasts in front of my sister, just...I guess instinct kicks in." Zack explained to Leo.

Zoey in turn had focused on the battle as it seemed there were monsters here than just herself and the Werewolf, as this Marcel began to fly as he launched the first attack while she watched Soul with concern.

@Crazytrainer33

Soul cast a flaming arc in front of him, blocking the first of the blades as it was deflected, the energy blade after it's deflection arcing before slamming into the grass beside the arena. But that was only one, and he didn't want to start a war of attrition just yet. So when he saw the next few blades running in his direction, he drew himself into a low kneeling squat and burst forward, reaching backwards with open palms. He shot forward as blue flames trailed from his body as he watched the blades dissolve against the ground behind him. He was now closer to Marcel, so he slid a bit and halted, using his momentum to help toss seven blue fireballs, arcing unpredictably toward Marcel. Soul's eyes once again flashed with that mysterious confidence, eyes shining upwards at Marcel as he prepared for the Demon's next move.

"...yeah, this is gonna be a fun one!" He claimed loudly, as for just a moment, his entire body glowed with an odd electric blue aura, though it would be hard to notice and wasn't really anything to be worried about.

@MarcelGalliard790

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Holly nodded, in turn not paying to much attention to the shapeshifter who rudely interrupted them “I’m sure I will see, in a moment here.” She looked forward and saw Soul spout out a inferno, her eyes widening as she got a glimpse of his hands, she whispered “Cosmic energy....” naturally as a species that consumed energy, she had heard of many sources of such that had been encountered by her people, and this was something that, well, there was not a word for it in the English she had learned, but she would know it to be akin to a delicacy.

Hown would be watching the fight start, his eyes widening as the same thoughts as his sister entered his mind, glancing over at her, though she was to fixated on Soul to notice.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Doku looked at Emma, "oh that...uh yeah well um it's an ability I have..that my parents and I discovered when I was quite little. I'm usually like how you see me now but when my heart rate or adrenaline levels spike ridiculously I shift in personality and well my more energetic and confident side trained a lot as I grew up but my weaker side always freaked out about training" she half muttered hoping it all made sense.
@RenzFlintrock

Jude spaced out for the most of the matches and everything that happend... Boring, that was everything that he thought about this, nothing and no one was worth of attencion, but as he looked at the Soul and Marcel fighting.. Did they peaked his interest. It was hard to tell from him being so expresionless, but he wished he could fight right now like this too, he pulled up the back of his shirt and he hide his limiter, others don't have to know his powers are limited.

He glanced around others, everyone were watching fight and/or talking with each other. He just stood in the back by himself and blood in him boiled... Finish this faster! He wanted to have his own spar, no matter with who.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S's eyes narrowed in contempt as Zack threatened him, apparently not wanting to let things go.
"HA! Bet." he shot back, smirking as he watched Zack walk off. O.S was sure the kid was gonna kill himself one day, probably fruitlessly protecting his blood-sucking sibling, who would probably begin sucking on his corpse soon afterward.
His internal monologue was cut short when someone rudely intruded in his mind, surprising Loufe and annoying O.S.
"Oh! Who are you?"
"Okay, who the fuck are you?"
Both completely ignored the question, instead worrying that they would a third mental roomate. As if each other wasn't more than enough.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
It seemed to him that he was being ignored. Oliver, still disguised as his sister, his friendly smile had turned into a small frown as he wasn't sure if he should try again. Oliver thought he would come off as more rude, so for the time being, he sat there, watching the match, despite not paying much attention. He still was slightly eavesdropping, just to see if they even knew he was there. At least he was in closer seats, and he didn't want to do anything more brasher than he already has, for now he was mainly bored.

MarcelGalliard790

Noticing the fireballs coming his way, Marcel stoped the onslaught of Sword beams. Instead the energy that made the swords turned into two medium sized spheres. They went into his hands and his hands turned into two tight clenched fists. Marcel waited for the moment to fire his attack. Then the moment came. “Brimsoul Burst!” Marcel shouted as he swung his arms outward and a slue of Brimsoul shots fired out towards the fireballs and some towards Soul himself. Marcel prepped his ash blades just in case of there was any shrapnel from the fireballs explosions.

Porco saw his brother fight, keeping a keen eye on him while trying not to be distracted from the O.S. Situation. ‘He’ll probably do what he does and eventually will have to have me help him afterwards.’ Porco remarked in his head knowing about what his brother’s plan was as he had seen him fight before. ‘I wonder if there is going to be stars out tonight.’ Porco told himself pulling out his sketchbook of Constellations and cosmos. But tried to hide it so others wouldn’t notice.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Soul grit his teeth in frustration as the brimstone shot down his fireballs, as he saw shards of the stuff heading down towards him as well. He raised an arm and formed a spinning whirl of fire, almost like a barrier or shield, in front of him, as the brimstone was melted into shrapnel that scraped against his body, forming small cuts where it hit but not piercing his shirt thankfully. The fireballs upon their explosions burst into sprays of blue ember, which would surely deal similar damage to what Soul had received from the brimstone. He then sent away the "shield" of flame and raised his opposite arm, and in return challenged the Brimsoul Burst with a special move of his own!

"Infernal Spear!" he yelled out, eyes burning with intensity as blue flames curled to the tips of his gloved fingers, lashing out violently half a second later to form a spear of flame that rocketed itself toward the floating Marcel, hoping he could score a direct hit to the torso, limbs, or maybe the wings that kept him afloat. His feet were feeling an excess of heat releasing them, as the ground smoked beneath his soles like he was some kind of living volcano.

@MarcelGalliard790

Last edited:
"Hey I can't blame you" Leo said as he watch the match. The match was getting heated, and Leo was in awe of the talent of both student talent and skill. "Hey Zack, you wouldn't mind if I can use your power for an experiment." Leo asked as he pulled out a high tech wrist armor. "It something that I worked on for a couple month and need to test it efficiency." he explain. "If it fail guess it back to drawing board, if it success with few failure it just need a few modifications", he added. Leo puts the armor, and moved around to make sure he can move freely.
@Godjacob

"I see, it looks like I was right. Hi my name's Seth. Ever since I saw your match against Doku and that massive personality shift and from the sound of it, you two arguing, I had to find out for myself. Looks like I was right fur once. Quick question though, how do you two end up like this? Never heard of a guy with two souls in one body, but I suppose anything is...paw-sible". Mira noticed the absolute delight on her brother's face knowing fully well he must be making multiple crimes against the English language and decided to have no participation in this and decided to tune into Emma and Doku's conversation. "Wow that's sooo cool. I've never really fought before. I can only really use Seth's powers and his are all support based and my Cheerleading is too. I wish I could just fall unconscious and wake up super skilled."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
O.S mentally cringed at the puns.
"...I don't like you."
Loufe, however, was much more positive. "Telepathy huh? That's so cool! I wonder if I can do that?"
" Well, no point in hiding it. Long story short, I was a spirit that tried to possess this bastard here, and his powers weren't having it, and I guess they made us share souls. We share the body now, but Loufe's a hogger."
"Because you'd commit three felonies if I leave you for an hour! "
" EXACTLY! I need to break that record! Those are baby numbers man."

Somehow, despite the infighting, O.S kept his poker face, only briefly smirking at Loufe' reactions.
"You-!" Loufe cut himself off, realizing what they were doing in front of Seth. "Sorry, we're doing it again..."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel find my know what to do with the impending spear of blue flame flying towards him. ‘I have to think. Quick.’ Marcel thought and realized he could retract his wings and fall. Then somehow get around Soul without getting hit. But it was too late. The spear had hit his left wing. “No...” Marcel whispered as he slowly fell. ‘Only one option now. Am I ready for the strain afterwards? Sure. Why not.’ Marcel thought to himself as his right wing bursted him to the other end of the arena not near the edges. He saw a crimson trickle from his left wing as he landed. “Good hit.” Marcel complimented as he slowly got back up. “But now how about we step it up. Don’t hold back now.” Marcel told him as he focused his crimson energy around him. He held on and used that energy as ashes flew off of his face revealing a pitch black skin and red scar. The right eye shined normal and the other was pitch red. His demon arms came back slowly but were ready. ‘Prepare to face Neo Demon.’ Marcel told himself as he looked to Soul with a somewhat sharp toothed smile.
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

| Korutesu |

-William-

William had just exited the back garden, Looking around to see if there were more plants he missed when he watered the plants. After checking a few moments later, He went into his classroom, getting ready for their first day of classes. Once the fights had stopped, they'd have classes after. It depended on how long each fight would take though.

Watching the battle between Soul and Marcel, he could say it was one heated battle (get the joke?) because both of them being fire-users, Soul had a high grade during the written test, while Marcel had passed the written test with exceptional scores. Looking around, He saw the trouble-maker from earlier, Donald Taft. He knew that Donald has potential, and he could probably win against most students, but against teachers and faculty staff, he wouldn't stand a chance. Seeing what happened during the event in the auditorium.

He knew all of the students have potential, every single one of them could develop their powers, and he knew that the school would help them develop it.

"He made a mistake..." finally some words left the lonely boy lips as he watched the fight.
"He stopped for a moment, using your brain to try and win a fight has no use. Having knowledge is esencial, but its a stupidity to have thoughts during the fight... Well, Its not something really important, but makes a difference if that wingman wants to be a hero." Although he said all that, he had no doubt no one could hear him. He noticed with a glance the arrival of another teacher and as he didn't have anything better to do, continued to watch the struggle between the two boys.

Soul grinned and pumped his fist upon scoring the direct hit to the wing, as he watched the spear of fire tear into his form. However, it wasn't over yet, as the boy managed to use his remaining wing to balance himself out and launch to the opposite end of the arena. Then, Marcel said... something about a "stepping it up" or something like that? He looked in confusion, and then shock, as Marcel transformed into a raging madness demon right before his eyes. Marcel's singular crimson eye pierced his resolve, but he stood his ground, slowly edging himself back into a combat prepared stance. Flames once again began to trail from his form, glowing blue with a deep and primal heat.

"...I guess whatever's coming next isn't gonna be fun for the both of us..." His eyes and mouth slanted into a glare, adrenaline beginning to pump through his body at a large rate. He pressed his foot deeply into the ground and suddenly, fire erupted from his feet, explosively launching him forward as he practically cleared the arena in a single bound, tossing a fist coated in ember and flame right toward Marcel after landing on the ground in a slide that left skid marks of ash and cinder. "Hhrrrraaagh!!!"

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled sharply. “Well of course it isn’t going to be easy.” Marcel witted as he saw soul charge towards him. Marcel wasn’t going to mess up this time. As soul approached even closer Marcel flipped over soul and was now with the advantage. “Hyaaaa!” Marcel shouted as he shot a flame covered kick towards Soul’s back hoping to knock him out of the arena. ‘If this does not work. I know what to do next. It’ll be His time to shine with our combined power.’ Marcel told himself as he referred to his secret form
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

Soul's eyes opened wide as he was struck in the back by the kick, hacking violently as he slid forward, juuuust to the edge of the arena, but he managed to shoot forward a bursting flick of flames to stop his momentum before he could go over. His head turned, eyes wide with glowing fury. His teeth were grit, and his expression was one of fury. A small amount of blood trickled from his lower lip, which he had bit down on when the kick had struck him. He took a deep breath, and tossed one foot forward, slamming it into the ground. A low growl escaped his throat.

"...and now, you're gonna wish you'd taken that punch..." He said in a voice completely unlike how he had started the match with. As two whirls of cinders consumed his hands, He clenched his fists and sent the flames away, leaving his gloves gone and burnt to shreds. Now, the crowd and Marcel could see his second power- his hands glimmered blue like lapis, the stars shining inside his hands, sparkling brightly, as purplish nebulas floated aimlessly in the expanse... mesmerizing, really. Each of his hands was a deep blue galaxy, and he was about to show Marcel that he had just made a big mistake. He drew back his hand and sent it forward in a punch, sending out a small energy shockwave and shooting forward. The invisible skin on his hands shattered away, and the energy was freed from inside it, breaking the fist shape of energy away from his wrist as it began to hurdle violently toward Marcel, shining electric blue with Celestial energy... like a ranged punch of sorts. However, when he drew his hand back to a resting position, the energy had already recovered, along with the weak skin that held it in place.

"...come on, let's dance demon boy, I've got a lot more than just fire up my sleeves!" He yelled aggressively, taking a few more steps forward so he wasn't on arena's edge next time Marcel launched an attack.

@MarcelGalliard790

"Aww, doggone it, I worked hard on those pugs. The leash you could do is throw me a bone. You don't have to be so ruff around the edges bu-" Seth's telepathic connection was interrupted by getting shaken by Mira. "Hey Mira! What was that for?!" "If you're done commiting literary crimes against humanity would you mind looking at your crush!?" Seth then finly paid attention to the battlefield and...it was certainly suprising. Both Marcel and Soul basically unleashed their second forms and his first instinct was to scan the both of them. "Uuh Mira?" "What?" "That blue glow coming out of that Soul guy? No idea what it is." " What do you mean, 'don't know what it is?'" "I mean I've never seen anything like that before. It's definitely not the fire he was using before" Said Seth almost overclocking his Third Eye. Seth knew he was gonna have a headache of a lifetime but man he had to know what that was.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“A living plant?” Hunter asked. “That’s interesting.” She had seen plant spirits before, or spirits that had taken over plants, most of which were harmless, but never a plant with a consciousness. It was intriguing to say the least. “Kinda cool.”

She tilted her head to the side in interest that had finally been piqued by the fight as the fire user’s hands turned into a galaxy of deep purples, vibrant greens, and glowing blues. That’s not something you see every day. If I got possessed by a spirit that had previously inhabited one of those stupid boxing toys, or a jack in the box, maybe I could do some ranged punches like that. Eh, even if I found one I don’t really feel like going berserk and destroying the house... again. Best to stick with Hawk and the rest. Wonder how the other guy’ll react.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel had a serious sharp tooth smile as something changed about his voice. “Finally. Someone who knows when to get serious in a fight. I haven’t felt like this in months.” Marcel spoke as it seemed that two voices were in unison now. One was Marcel’s normal voice. But another was deep and almost demonic sounding. Marcel raised his arms and a crimson shield surrounded him protecting him from the shockwave punches of Soul. “Now how about we make a deal. Soul Toran. I can still tell you are holding back your strength. Afraid to show something perhaps? Unlikely seeing how you are in this battle. Let’s make a deal. Both of us reveal our true selves to the rest of the students. Fair enough?” Both voices spoke out as an offer. Marcel knew there was no going back from this. ‘Hell to the strain I have afterwards. It’ll be a good time.’
(@Cryronn the Mudkip )

"..." Soul paused, and slanted his eyes deeper... so...

"...It's not something I can just activate on my own, my Full Power... and I'm sure my first appearance in front of the school, and in front of some new friends no less, should be... showing them that kind of ferocity..." He paused, worried it might make him unfavorable, not to mention last time he had unleashed his full power he passed out for an hour... he supposed... he had trained since then... maybe he could sustain it... he didn't know if he could control it still though, even he didn't know what happened, he sort of goes black each time he enters his Full Power...

"...as long as you all know..." He spoke up a bit, half-addressing the crowd and hand-addressing Marcel. "...that whatever you see from me in these next few moments shouldn't color your view of me..." He grit his teeth a bit, and began to run forward, his body trailing blue flames and flickers of cosmic electricity, his starry hands pulsing with the same electric blue energy. He skidded to a halt halfway to Marcel and launched a barrage of lasers by blowing up his hands! "...WELL, WHAT'S THAT TRUE POWER OF YOUR'S, MARCEL? HOW ABOUT YOU FORCE ME TO FIGHT YOU AT FULL POWER, EH!?"

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

“Of course we wouldn’t want any less from you Soul. After all you have been putting up an excellent fight for starters.” Marcel told soul with a somewhat friendly smile lowering his shield. “As for how my colleague here stated.” Marcel said addressing the people in the stands as well as the principle himself. “Whatever happens in these next moments. Don’t paint us in that sort of way.” Marcel finished and crimson trickled from his forehead as white cracks could be seen on his cheeks. “Soul, Porco, Loufe, Hell. Even Donald. What your about to witness is my strength. My demon and I synergizing. Just know that.....” Marcel trailed off before looking up his sharpest smile ever. “From here on. No hesitations.”

Cracks could be heard as then the Arena lit in crimson flame. Through the flames a pale figure leaped up and landed. The pale figure could be seen in detail. Sharp claws, Sworded Tail, Clawed feet, and surprisingly different from Marcel normally. Clawed wings. The flames retracted into his non seeable eyes. Then with a slow open the figure’s eyes Lit up in crimson. “...”
(@Cryronn the Mudkip @Gamingfan @Crystal1302 @Psymallard )

Soul swore loudly in shock as he batted away one of the flames that consumed the arena, causing it to reel from the force. He dug his heels deeper into the dirt beneath his feet, as the demon stood before him in new form... creepy for sure, a shiver went up his damn spine for christ's sake. He began to sweat, not really knowing what to do from here. Perhaps he could play around his current weaknesses, he had to do something to fight whatever had just been summoned from hell before him... he didn't want to make the first move though, he needed to be reactive in this case, being proactive would lead him to doing something stupid and getting kicked in the gut, which would probably make his gut fucking bleed given he had claws now, there that was something to note down too.

His body was glowing a bit now, adrenaline pumping straight to his head as he stared against the insurmountable challenge ahead of him. He gulped, and yelled. "WISH ME LUCK!" Once more, the people who it was directed at knew who they were. He clenched his fists and prepared to counterattack whatever this devil had in his arsenal.

@MarcelGalliard790

The Principal raised himself a bit with a worried expression as one of the two kids dueling turned into just... a literal demon. He raised one of his arms and coated it in ice, just in case... whatever happened, he was hoping it didn't end up with a major injury that the resident healer couldn't repair... it would be bad for his reputation sure, and wouldn't sit well with the school board, but he did genuinely care if his students got like... seriously injured. And what he saw now was quite worrying.

-----

Tara frowned widely as she watched the match ensue, with that Marcel kid going all out from all of a sudden, leaving Soul vulnerable as the edges of the dirt rectangle were coated in rising demon flames... if Soul managed to go all out, it could be bad... but she bit her lower lip and swallowed her worry, hoping her cousin would manage to keep a level head during all of... this...

| Korutesu |

-Wormwood-

"I shouldn't be near the stadium right now... I'm really flammable, And that's fire. Let me just back up a little." Wormwood moved a bit back to try to get away from the fire so he wouldn't get burned, He didn't need to go too far, just far enough to stop from getting burned.

"The battle is getting really dangerous... I don't like the feeling of this." He mentioned.

@=Nightshade=

-William-

William noticed Arthur's hand be encased in ice. William knew he was worried about the other students in the stadium. It was too obvious. he drank some water from his Water Bottle, just in case he'll need to make a large rain cloud, "If this keeps going on, Students are going to get hurt... Hopefully they'll try to not kill everyone in the stadium at this point." William whispered to himself, trying to keep himself calm as the battle ensues between the two students.

If he wanted them to be this strong, while keep them from endangering other students or bystanders, They'll need to have full control over their power. William knew this was their full power. It had been so strong. The school medic would need help if she wanted to save all of the students if they were hurt in anyway, because the fire would keep getting bigger and bigger. Nothing could stop the fire if it got too big, or spread on the school grounds. Not even William's large cloud could stop the fire. It was all up to chance now.

MarcelGalliard790

The figure stood silent for a few seconds before looking around. A slight bit confused. Showing that Marcel and his demon share different point of views and can only hear things. He turned around for one second. Little did he know that Soul was ready for a counterattack. Two small orbs were held in its hands. Two orbs that could do powerful attacks if it wanted to. “Brimsoul. Burst.” The figure thought as his arms lashed both ways outwards sending a barrage of blasts Soul’s way. Not to lethal to cause cuts but enough to knock his back towards the edge.

"...oh my g-" he groaned, and summoned flames from his hands, using the same tactic he had used to not get screwed over by the burst the first time Marcel had used it, sending out a deadlock of blue fireball to send the barrage of blasts bursting into shrapnel that would once again slice up his skin, much to Soul's irritation. Then, one of the soul Burts such his shoulder, sending him sliding back a few meters, slumping a bit. And that was the straw that broke the Camel's Back. He needed to end this and he needed to end this NOW! He grit his teeth more violently than he ever had before, and braced his body. Suddenly, a ripple released from his body, as it began to shine like a light blue star, shimmering with the same sparkles that once shown in his hands. The shine began to settle... Soul had become his Full Power. His hair shone the same electric blue as his eyes had before, as did his glowing hands. He had a merciless glare set down on Marcel. The Soul inside of this form knew that he only had one shot he could take before this form exhausted him... one shot...

His hand began to spark and crackle with cosmic energy, as he slid himself back into a position where he could easily lunge. He would make it so, however this ended, it would be... a rousing finale! He shot forward in another leaping bound like he had for his first flaming punch, but this time he would allow no escape! From his arm that wasn't charging his signature move, he blasted two diagonal lines of blue fire to both sides of Marcel, which formed burning walls of blue cinder... no escape! He approached Marcel, aimed for the chest, and..!
"COSMIC IMPACT!" He yelled, unleashing his signature move. He drove forward his open palm to strike Marcel. It would explode into a burst of shimmering nebula, Soul knowing full well that this was his most reliable attack with high power and knock back that wouldn't pass him out after use in his full power state. His eyes trailed blue energy, as the impact attempted to connect with Marcel... now or never...

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel saw soul arrive and less than he likely anticipated. Soul unleashed his signature move. The attack hit him. Knowing this match had dragged for to long and Marcel would potentially kill him if he continued, he took the hit. But before it happened. The white faded from his head. Showing Marcel’s normal face with the crimson over his head and eyes. “Congrats mate. You win this match.” The move hit and Marcel flew back. He slammed back and the rest of the white had faded from his body. Revealing his normal attire almost not effected. The crimson splash across his face could still be seen. “Heh. Congrats Soul. You win. I hope we can continue to fight from here on.” Marcel’s normal and now shaky voice reappeared as he weakly clapped for the winner. “Everyone. Bravo to Soul.” Marcel told the others as he slowly continued to clap and it slight got louder per one clap. “I am humbled for this match from you Soul Toran.” The deep voice spoke once more before swapping back to Marcel’s normal voice
(@Cryronn the Mudkip

Soul, after hitting his impact dead-on, completely collapsed into the dirt, rolling a bit as he tumbled onto his back about seven feet away from Marcel. He groaned deeply, as his body was now covered in bruises and burn marks, completely burned out of his Full Power state. In fact, he had gone back to normal immediately after delivering the impact. When he had one shot, he really did mean he had one shot. He turned his head to Marcel and gave as good a smile as he could.

"Ughhh, that sucked so much... well, thanks for the claps either way, that was a great match even if my body feels like it wants to shit itself and die..." He muttered weakly, as he let his head slump back more. "...hnnghhh... I'm gonna feel this in the morning, night, and afternoon of every day for the next week..." he said, trying to stretch up a bit. Principal Arthur announced the match winner with a bit of relief in his voice that it was over, as the nurse lady came over to treat the two boy's wounds. She almost immediately started chortling the two boys on how reckless they were, going all-out like that... Soul barely registered the words as he slowly felt himself gaining back his strength, the small cuts all over his body healing and the bruises softening back into his skin tone. He felt the ringing in his ears finally go away, and he rubbed his head. Beginning to stand up, he immediately felt how sore he could become, and waving to the crowd weakly, he slowly made his way back to the stands.

@MarcelGalliard790

Tara shook her head and clapped for her Cousin... the kid was crazy, like she had said... at least he had one, securing the ring out, but jeez-o-peets, that guy was crazy... she was gonna go run in aid, but she like everyone else remembered the healing nurse lady, who took to recovering both of the two students... that Marcel guy had a lot of guts being able to clap after getting rammed in the chest by a Cosmic Impact, but whatever. Boys will be Boys she supposed. "...like I said, he's nuts." She said offhandedly to Holly, unaware that the girl recognized the energy that made up the inside of his hands.

@The Dark Fairy

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Hown smiled at the returning man, patting him on the back “Well, that was the surprise of the day alright, you need a drink or anything?” He asked, reaching into his pocket to offer him a bandana, to while his sweat or anything he needed.

Holly looked over, her eyes showing some level of excitement “Your cousin is a very capable fighter, though still seems very nice” she leaned over “I just hope he can stay out of trouble, you think he will?”

"Nice display of power..." Jude whispered and then added in his mind "Yes.. Display of power, not ability"

"They were like a bowman and full-armored knight with the crossbow. One can only defeat another shooting in the head, yet he just keep shooting anywhere he can, while the other doesn't think how to better cover his head while he slowly charges his crossbow.. It was a great wonder either Bowman hits head by the fluke or slow crossbowman manages to charge crossbow in time. On a sound of it either could won, they powers both were great and some part of luck decided on a win. I don't say there was no tactic to begin with.. But they focused too much of 'I need more power aspect'... Although I may not be better"

He placed palm on a wall and After a while pulled it away, showing a demage made on a wall, with small parts of it falling at the ground.
"I wonder if I gonna be next"