• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Comet Trail High School (Roleplay)

The Breath Attack landed, but as soon as it went through, Damon's right side collapsed, his Earlier injury adding up to the ones he got over the rest of this. He knew he didn't have much left, but he did give one last sentence.

"Max, I am truly impressed by your sheer ingenuity, and resourcefulness, most people from my old school literally crapped themselves and ran for it, the other members of the top five fought me four on one and I gave them a nightmare, I was told one had been confirmed with PTSD after our fight. You were the first to have actually done serious damage to this form." Damon responded before the form wore off.

Normal Damon was in the Dragon's place, everything was going black.

@Shamaniac231

"N-no, I...I think it is good for the both of us. Let's just try and let cooler heads prevail." Zoey said, as she had no desire to go all extreme on Jude as thankfully the feeling seemed mutual. But while she had an aversion to conflict, and desired less to bring it upon Jude of all people she knew this kind of spar likely had a chance to help both sharpen their skills. So she wanted to prove she could work up the nerve to do the nitty gritty involved with hero work.

@Clite of Dragonbow

----------
Zack could not help but grin, wow if these two could do this then there'd be so many chances to push himself this year it had the martial artists' blood running as he seemed overcome with excitement. However, he had also taken note of the injured state of both Damon and Max and decided to go over to the pair to lend a hand.

"Hey need a hand to the nurse?" Zack asked as he offered his metaphorical hand to either, given he had been aided to the nurse before he figured he should extend the same gesture to others.

@Cmeriwether @Shamaniac231

He got up, fighting the urge to pass out, and spoke.

"We definitely have to." Damon responded, "I am going back to what I was doing, we will face off again."

He bumped Max's fist, then saw the guy standing with Alexis.

"That would be helpful, and also, please tell Alexis, the girl that was standing next to you, that I am headed there."

He passed out after the words were said. Everything went black.

@Shamaniac231 @Godjacob

Max, barely able to move, leaned against a wall, gaining balance trying to show Zack how the fight went down.

"I'm OK, don't worry, lemme explain what happened! We was all like WASSAT and then there was HIYAAA! OW!"

At the point where Max let out that battle cry, he accidentally popped his right arm, wincing around in pain as he fell over, landing on Damon's already unconscious body.

"Take me to a nurse already...."

@Godjacob

"Oh that's not good!" Zack called out as he quickly moved over to Max and worked to help move him off Damon as he worked to carry him over to the nurse's office. Needless to say this spar had been a touch extreme, which it seemed Zack was not the only one who felt competitive pressure to best himself.

However, his focus here and now was just to get Max the aid he needed.

@Shamaniac231

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Alexis instinctively panicked at first when Damon passed out. But she quickly came to her senses and ran over to catch Damon in her arms. ‘He exerted himself to hard. But I’ll watch over him for the time being.’ Alexis thought to herself as she watched over Damon until either a healer came or one of the nurses.
(@Cmeriwether )

Marcel nodded. “Alright. We’ll start brainstorming your general attire and then we can start your intense training.” Marcel told him as he offered out his hand for a handshake. Lucien respectfully took the handshake and smiled. “We’ve got each other’s backs. Let’s keep training to get stronger.” Lucien finished and let go of Marcel’s hand. The next Death General was selected.

Damon would stir, looking up at Alexis.

"I think I overdid it, there's probably a one hundred and seventy-one foot hole in one of the fields, and a ton of the training dummies are all over the place, also are you okay, most people crap themselves the first time they see my Dragon form." Damon explained, borderline rambling, "That Max kid is one hell of an opponent, he had sheer Ingenuity and Resourcefulness, those were some unique attacks, can you check my right wing, it feels off."

He would pass out, mainly in and out of consciousness for the time being.

@MarcelGalliard790

Seth after throwing 3 barriers at the same time Mira threw her biggest GFG at it, shattering them all instantly. "Woo! I'm on fire today!" she said pumping both fists on the air. "If ya don't mind me asking, why is Donald's power your go-to?" "Whaddaya mean?" "Well out of everyone you've formed a link with you seem to use Donald's power the most. It's not the only powerful projectile you have at your disposal. You have Marcel who's powers are a lot more versatile, Ori's Ice that can do all sorts of stuff, and you haven't used that disc thing in a while, so what's up." "Oh. You noticed..." "If ya' can't tell I'm very observant." Said Seth before he pointed at one of his eyes which winked twice and started glowing green. "To answer you question, I don't really know. Donald's power just feels right to use. I don't know why." "I think I know why." "Seth I don't like that face you're making." "I don't know what you're talking about my dear little sister." "Seth, you're starting to scare me." Seth just silently pulled out his phone, and started playing Careless Whisper by George Michael. Mira turned a beet red, glowed bright green and grabbed the phone right out of his hand. "Sh-shut up Seth!" "Already doing that. Mute." "Oh you just think you're clever don'tcha!? Well you jerk I'm not in love with Donald and that's some pretty big stones you're throwing in that glass house of yours!" Seth froze for a moment before saying telepathically. "I declare a truce. You stay out of my love life I stay out of yours." "For the last time I don't have a- y'know what fine." responded Mira before she sat on the gym floor and unscrewed a water bottle. "Can I have my phone ba-" "No." "Kay."

"I think thats Damian..." said Hazel walking behind Cylia and then thought for a while. "I think you two could use something better than training dummies. How about I create a monster and you will try to stop him harm some of the dummies as if they were cyvilians?" Hazel asked on this sudden, not bad idea he had... He hoped it wasnt bad at least.
@Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether
"Alright" Jude smiled and he was glad that it was Zoey he got to practice with, It something made things harder but also easier at the very same time.
Suddenly flower patterns appeard in his eyes and the boy focused his breathing, looked at the girl and smiled "Shall we begin?"
@Godjacob
Dominic didnt notice Ariana leaving at first yet he wondered of idea of duel with Soul "Well, if you want we can have a practice spar and see how much growth we still need to under go.. If you dont it is fine too"
@Cryronn the Mudkip

"Note to self," Cylia whispered, "Don't mess with that kid, I'll end up in a wall."

She then turned to Hazel, "If that is okay with you and Ori, that would work, beware I have some other abilities."

Thunder Quack would be near Bouncy, trying to bat at the creature's horns as if Thunder Quack were an actual cat, not a wind Elemental.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite
-----

Ariana was watching everyone and everything around, she had seen the Red Haired girl catch Damon as the other noncombatant got the other combatant out and towards the nurse. She would try to help, but her knee said no. She sat there and watched Dominic interact with Soul.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis at first hesitated giving a reply to Damon. But she mustered up the courage hidden in herself. “Oh. Damon.” Alexis spoke softly but still able to be heard. Alexis brought herself closer to him. About half a foot distance was between the two. “Why would I be scared? We are almost one in the same.” Alexis spoke as she blushed a little bit. ‘I want to tell him, but it would be too soon.’ Alexis thought to herself
(@Cmeriwether )

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis noticed his head land on her shoulder. She slightly hugged Damon and smiled. “I’m alright. No need to worry. Just rest easy, You can teach me more about dragon moves later.” Alexis calmly told Damon. Blush filled her face more. ‘I seriously want to tell him. But I don’t know how he will react.’ Alexis thought to herself
(@Cmeriwether )

Damon did as such, and rested easy, his head on her shoulder. He went through memories, some weren't particularly good.

Two years ago, Damon had been talking with a grey haired boy a bit shorter than himself, and a short red haired girl when four people went for the shorter boy and the girl.

"You are idiots," Damon told them angrily, "Going for Omar and Mercedes."

The four all had number patches on their uniforms. The first one had green hair and a "2" on their uniform. The second had red hair and a "3" on their uniform. The third had dark hair in dreadlocks and had a "4" on their uniform. The last had blonde hair and a "5" on their uniform, one of his hands was blue.

"Sylvan Shadowsand, Marcus Ironwind, Jamar Lost, and Karl the Blue-fisted." Damon responded, "Why are you here?"

"We are here due to the order of Karl's father, to take Omar and Mercedes to him."

Damon had enough. He told the other four to meet him on the field.

"You think you can fight all of us at once?" Sylvan asked, laughing his head off.

Damon whispered, "You threatened Omar, and Mercedes, this is over."

The showdown occurred on the field nearby.

"Too eas-!" Jamar called out as something happened.

Lightning covered the other end of the field for several seconds, and when it cleared out, an Adult Blue Dragon had been standing where Damon was. The dragon roared, and went for them. Sylvan brought up some plants to try and cover them while they thought of a plan. The Dragon side of Damon had ripped through their cover.

"Light him up, Jamar!"

Jamar threw some Lightning at him, but it didn't do much.

"Honestly, I am even more pissed off than I was before."

Karl used his Blue fist and tried to punch Damon, but he was swatted away by one claw, Jamar by the other, both were flying at serious speeds.

"Marcus, do something." Sylvan responded.

Marcus grabbed one of his claws and tried to pick up Damon in Dragon form, he succeeded, but Damon took to the skies as a counter attack and dropped Marcus on Sylvan. Marcus and Sylvan got up and went for their next plan as Damon brought a goal post from the football field, intending to drop it on them. He then dropped the goal post.

"What the hell?" Sylvan responded, he then whispered in some unknown language.

A Roc, (giant predatory bird) went after Damon. They clashed for a minute and the Roc was tossed aside, disappearing after hitting the ground.

"That was my best plan!" Sylvan yelled.

Damon landed, and breathed lightning on them both, electrocuting both to the point they were knocked out cold. Jamar had gotten up, shakily, and walked over intending to shock the dragon. Karl was knocked out by the blow. Damon picked him up with his mouth and threw him away. He ended up knocked out at the entrance into the school building. Omar was talking with the principal, who was looking around.

"Oh dear, they seriously tried to mess with you and Mercedes." The principal responded to Omar, "Holy S***, did they attempt their plan?"

Mercedes, a red haired girl with demonic blue eyes, nodded, alongside Omar.

"Damon, the other members of the top five had been thorns in my side over these years, and sometimes people need to be shown their place, when the try to go too much out of place." The principal explained, "As for those four, they will receive punishment, overall this was part of a plot to remove me from my job, I had not known about it until i heard about Damon fighting the other top students, for uncovering the plot, both you and Mercedes will be receiving awards for special services as well as Damon, I'll get to work on gathering evidence against Karl's father, due to the line spoken when the confrontation occurred. Mental Stasis."

Damon went from dragon to normal as he went to sleep, for a moment. He woke up, and looked around.

"You got them." Mercedes whispered.

Damon had been resting, as that memory was playing in his head.

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis got up slightly as to not have Damon’s injuries be more severe. She walked away from the others and headed towards the Nurse’s office. Alexis didn’t really think of anything besides how to confess to Damon. ‘A letter? Maybe a letter could be good, leave it by him in the nurses office and then have him see it. I don’t know. I feel like I’m going to early with this.’ Alexis thought to herself as she slowly made it over to the nurses office.
(@Cmeriwether )

Damon's head was filled with thoughts about how his last few days, from packing and moving down to the summer home in Oregon from Chicken, Alaska, to meeting people, to meeting Alexis. She was the first crush that had seen his Dragon form and did not show any signs of fear. She was cute for starters, and shy, but helpful, she caught him when he passed out. He knew she wasn't going anywhere from internal factors, but from what he knew about his past relationships, he's had attempted muggings which resulted in break ups, well for three of them, the last one was her father found out and threatened to have him removed from the county. He was hesitant in confessing his crush on her, but he figured he'd prepare for an idea to get closer to her. He regained consciousness, and decided to speak up.

"Alexis, would you be willing to do something, just the two of us?" Damon asked.

(@MarcelGalliard790 )

Bouncy tilted the head when the cat entity tried to touch his Horn. Although with the Best intencions, It probably wasnt very possible to touch his horns as Thunder quack was made of Air.

"Im not the one you need to tell this, try to protect people" said Hazel and then he took a poisonous fang, a bit of gepard fur and few claws. He created a monster.

A being around 5 meters long and 2 meters tall, with a body of a lion but with gepard fur colour, a longer, poisonous fangs and a Snake tail.
Those were all *visible* changes in the being body.

"I would call it... Sneliopard... Ah.. Notngood..." He sighed and looked at them "Well, up to do a real Hero work?" He asked as Monster roar sounded in the room.
@Cmeriwether
@Gold The Dragonite
---
"Alright.. If I hurt you then I am sorry in advance" He took a Deep breath and then he suddenly rushed, he was fast, faster than a human should as he speed up axises of his body. He seemed ready to hit her with a palm but he wouldnt use much force and even turn axises So he doesnt demage her in case she wouldnt dodge.
@Godjacob

"Let's do this," Cylia transformed into herself.

Her first instinct was to summon something that could hold up the creature. She thought hard, and her staff, which had a crystal in the head, the Crystal glowed brown, like soil. Two seven foot tall beings made of soil and rocks took hold, and went to stop the creature. Thunder Quack disappeared as Cylia summoned her earth elementals.

"What can you do, Ori?" Cylia asked, "Is there anything in your set useful for stopping the monster?"

Cylia checked for any plants in the area, she saw some bushes growing in the very back.

"Cover them." Cylia whispered.

The bushes prepared a small wall near some of of dummies.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite (Ori)

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis was surprised when Damon awoke. She heard Damon’s question and quickly blushed a slight bit. “S-Sure Damon. What is it?” Alexis asked flustered and curious.
(@Cmeriwether )

Lucien quickly put the knife into Marcel’s hands. “You seem to know what to do with this.” Lucien spoke as Marcel opened a small red portal. Quickly throwing the knife in and closing the portal. “I assume you know who’s knife that’s was?” Marcel asked and looked to his new general. “Death’s or War’s knife. I feel like it is more towards Death because he seems to be good with weaponry.” Lucien answered as he was in a really good mood.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
As the monster was summoned, Ori saw as Cylia created two earth, tall figures to fend it off. Ori had summoned a trio of her stars on standby for any moves to be made. "Let's try and make this quick, if I'm using my stars for too long, I could faint," Ori explained. "Other than that, I can shift its own gravity, 'cause making a gravity field could be troublesome for your earth guys. But I can attack it with some ice if you need, just say the word." Ori said, ready to follow Cylia's lead.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether (Cylia)
----
Leon was scanning the other students as to see what they were doing. The brawl happening in a section of the room had come to an end, there was a large lion, at least he thought it was, and the rest practising, with the few still left alone. This class was interesting, to say the least. However, somebody had caught his eye. A figure that dressed rather similarly to someone he remembered. They seemed to be practising some... unorthodox style of fighting, even Leon could tell. It couldn't be, could it? As Leon was looking at him, the guy seemed to have noticed Leon and was facing towards him. After seeing his face, Leon could definitely recognize him. The ghost had attempted to avoid the sudden eye contact as he looked over to their group, but it was too late.

Before he could go invisible, the guy in the distance stopped moving for a second, launching himself towards Leon with his powers. "Leon! Fancy seeing my ghost buddy at the same school!" The blue haired boy spoke in a rather fast manner after landing. "I really didn't think I'd see you here," Leon replied. "Yeah, I might've arrived a bit later than others. Say, who's your new friend?" The blue dressed student quickly became side-tracked as he walked past Leon and made his way to Ariana. "Name's Andrew, you're looking at Comet Trail's next top student. What's your name?" Andrew introduced himself with a smile. A sigh could be heard behind him.

@Cmeriwether (Ariana)

"I-I-I'm Ariana Silver, and I highly doubt that you're going to be the next top student," Ariana responded, "I saw a red haired kid fight a dragon to a draw earlier."

She looked past Andrew, and at Dominic, then back at Andrew. She had been sneaking glances at him (Dominic) when she could. She was worried about him, to be honest, and she was getting too crowded. Her fearfulness kicked in and her wings popped out.

"Help." Ariana would whisper, just so someone specific could hear.

@Clite of Dragonbow (Dominic) @Gold The Dragonite (Andrew, Leon)

"Ooo, nice nice, but my monster is not just for show tho" He said and Beast acted accordingly, although it seemed that it was troubled a lot by the Earth elementals, he was also much bigger and seemingly strong enough to demage them. Hazel decided not to add more than one monster as he still wanted to be sure how they deal with this one.
They seemed well prepared for it, but monster kept pushing forward.
@Gold The Dragonite @Cmeriwether
--
Dominic stopped his long talk with Soul and glanced seeing Ariana crowded by people, Maybe he would not reacted if not for the fact his quite good Hearing cought 'help' then this Dummy of a wolfskin went to her immidietly as quickly as possible (but trying not to hit someone)

"Hey Ariana, Can I ask you to come to me for a moment?" He called out, hoping he may release her from the crowd.
@Cmeriwether

Zoey of course saw as Jude seemed to speed her way, moving with greater speed than expected but it seemed whatever Zoey's abilities had been allowed her to react in time as she performed a speedy dodge to avoid the palm strike. Zoey then shifted and aimed to grab his wrist, and if successful she'd try to toss him over her shoulder and away from her displaying her strength on top of her speed though she had been mindful not to push it too far.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Cylia had been a bit concerned with how the earth Elementals were holding up.

"Ori, could you try to flank it with your stars, I may have to pull the Earth elementals soon, this thing is strong." Cylia responded, "I've also have an idea."

"Tangle." Cylia commanded a vine that was growing on a nearby fence.

The vine went towards the monsters feet.

"I only needed the concentration to summon the elementals, not let them do as they need to."

@Clite of Dragonbow (Hazel) @Gold The Dragonite (Ori)

-------

"I was wondering if we could explore Campus a bit, if that is okay with you and I am healed?" Damon asked, getting to his feet, but still leaning on Alexis's shoulder to try and walk.

Damon had a small blush his face, nervous about the response to his question.

@MarcelGalliard790

---------

Ariana flapped her wings, which may affect Andrew, bit not really Leon, and flew over to Dominic. She landed, but kept her one knee bent as it was still injured. Her wings folded back, causing her to stumble forward, towards Dominic.

@Clite of Dragonbow (Dominic) @Gold The Dragonite (Leon, Andrew)

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis blushed and saw Damon awaken. She heard his question and paused for a moment while thinking of an answer. “I don’t mind. But, be honest with me first.” Alexis spoke and then proceeded to be a stuttery mess. “W-W-What d-do y-you t-t-think a-about m-m-me?” Alexis flusteredly told Damon, her face filling with blush
(@Cmeriwether )

Marvel and Lucien noticed the monster. The two didn’t train at all yet so Marcel thought of something. “So what do you say Lucien. Want to go and sabotage?” Marcel asked with a slight smile on his face. “I’d be honored Marcel.” Lucien replied with a smile on his face. The eight swords that orbit Lucien began to arise and slowly orbit him. Marcel paused for a moment. “Here. You’re gonna need this.” Marcel spoke as he focused and suddenly shot a red flame onto the swords and causing the swords to appear different. Red flames and a black blade had appeared. “Let’s go!” Marcel spoke as him and Lucien prepped themselves.
(@Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite )

"For Starters, you are really cute, and also quite supportive, the shyness makes you even cuter, for some reason, you are giving me feelings that are stronger than I'm used to, I would have helped you with whatever you needed, but that idiot (Max) interrupted me, and I had my perfect day and good mood tossed around like a Frisbee." Damon responded, a bit flustered, and rather red, "I'm sure of one thing."

Damon whispered this part into Alexis's ear, shortly before though, his eyes went from their usual gold to the Electric blue he has when focusing on something, "I-I have a crush on you, Alexis."

(@MarcelGalliard790 ) (Alexis)

The time outside seemed exciting for Mega. She was granted the jist of what was going on due to an informative picture show. A time for training and getting to know people sounded great. It did not take long for people to group up and play with each other. Some of which when into a full-on scuffle. Mega quietly watched from the sidelines, enjoying the spectacle of multiples of one guy punching a dragon. Once that had settled down Mega looked around for someone willing to train with her. I felt wasteful to not engage this perfect opportunity. She grabbed two dumbells and search for a worthy partner.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis’ eyes widened at first. She was genuinely surprised that Damon had felt the same way. “Wow. I-I don’t know what to say.” Alexis spoke and blushed. “I. Have a crush on you too. Damon.” Alexis spoke a bit shyly but she knew that since he told her, it would only be fair to tell him. “So do you. Want to maybe Date?” Alexis asked shyly
(@Cmeriwether )

"Yes," Damon responded, a bit of a blushing mess.

He was quite surprised himself, he didn't expect her to return his feelings either, but he accepted them. He continued walking, leaning into Alexis's shoulder so his legs wouldn't give out. He looked at her. He gave a small smile, then blushed.

'I haven't felt this in quite a while.' Damon thought, 'I am not alone here, and with Alexis, I've actually felt a happier than I've been in a while.'

Damon would then look at her, look ahead, then back at her.

"You okay?"

@MarcelGalliard790

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis heard Damon’s response and was really happy. While walking around, Damon had asked Alexis a question. “Oh. Damon.” Alexis spoke then paused. She stopped walking for a little bit and slowly and carefully hugged Damon. “I couldn’t be any more happy.” Alexis responded with a smile on her face. Sincere and soft was the smile she presented.
(@Cmeriwether )

Damon returned the hug as slow and as carefully as he could to not further hurt himself. Damon couldn't be happier, honestly. He was trying to keep it all contained, or another transformation would occur. He spread out his left wing, and tried to spread out his right wing, but the pain from that attack was still there. He put both wings back in a normal somewhat folded position.

"I couldn't be any happier," Damon responded, still red, and not used to actually being able to be happy with a girl.

@MarcelGalliard790

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"On it," Ori replied as the three stars floated their way to the monster's side and shot three seperate beams of searing light towards it. She caught a glimpse of a group of blades, but assumed it was part of the training and put her full focus back to the target.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Cmeriwether
--------
Andrew scoffed. "I could beat a dragon any day!" "He'd probably send you halfway across a stadium," Leon replied to Andrew's remark. "Also, maybe don't be a pretentious douchebag to people you don't know." When Andrew was turned around talking to Leon, Ariana had flown to Dominic's side. And as she did, her wings had struck Andrew's arm, causing Leon to give a small chuckle.

(Here I am, making a post when I said I wont)
Jude with his future vision saw the Grab coming and he hit on her anckle with a palm of her hand to block the attempt then jumped away.
"Phew.. You are fast.. Now.. To get faster or.." He said and then a lightnings appeard in his hand "attack from range." He wondered and threw the lightning ball that was in fact a huge amount of Electron taken from atoms in axis manipulation and formed into attack.
@Godjacob

Hazel smiled, seeing as they tried to stop his monster, and when they entagled and fired at it, Lion quickly released himself yet still got hit by the light, suddenly from Hazel back shoot another monster, that seemed to be in a wait, Griffon. That flew towards Leo cuz Hazel mistook him for a training Dummy...
@Cmeriwether @Gold The Dragonite @Crazytrainer33

Cylia had been keeping an eye on things when another monster came out of Hazel's back and went for a young man. She called out to the two coming over.

"You two, take my elemental's places, and I'll go for the other one." Cylia responded, "Ori, I have to drop the Elementals, hold that creature as long as you can, use your ice."

Cylia dropped the earth Elementals, and immediately wild shaped into an emu. The emu form was catching up with the other monster. She jumped, and then wildshaped into a tiger, pouncing towards the griffon.

@Clite of Dragonbow (Hazel) @Gold The Dragonite (Ori) @MarcelGalliard790 (Marcel and Lucien)

Leo was so into the the match he did not pay attention toward his surrounding. He felt something grabbed his shoulder and feel like floating. He snapped beck to reality and realized what going on. He looked up and realized that a griffon. Leo was in shocked that he could not scream. All of sudden a tiger attacked the mythical beast. Leo was still in shocked do not know how to react at all.

@Cmeriwether

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis blushed at what Damon said. Carefully she hugged a bit tighter but not by much. “Thanks for telling me how you feel.” Alexis spoke a bit softly and with a smile. “I’m glad we have the same feelings for each other.” Alexis then spoke softer but still blushing.
(@Cmeriwether )

Marcel and Lucien nodded to Cylia. “Just like old times. Eh Marcel?” Lucien spoke, two swords from his orbiting eight had went to his hands for combat. “Of course. Just like at the old school.” Marcel spoke with a slight outline of his true demon form being seen around his body. The tail with the sword at the end, the clawed hands and feet, and the sharp horns on the top of his head curved towards the back of his head. “Prepared yourself.” Marcel and Lucien spoke as the two were ready to go.
(@Cmeriwether @Clite of Dragonbow @Gold The Dragonite )