• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to grant. You wish another dog what? You with another dog was here? You wish you had another dog? It can't be granted if its ain't a sentence.

I wish the internet wasn't filled with people with worse grammar than mine and people who didn't look before they acted.

Can't be granted. (lolz) That's impossible.

I wish I could dance, sing, act, and get a major role in a succesful movie.

(I can dream, can't I?)

Granted, but people NEVER leave you alone. Good luck going to the washroom in privacy.

I wish I would work on those expressions I was thinking on working on.

Granted. Your laziness gets passed to God (or whichever higher being you choose) and leads to the apacolypse.

I wish I knew how to transperisize images. (With paint)

Granted, there is no way! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I wish I could thank Cody for accepting that people have different beliefs.

Granted, but he crushes you. (And you'r welcome DayU I didn't ignore you, no matter what Shiny says. XD)

I wish I knew if there was a way I could transparesize things without downloading anything.

Granted, but it turns out they're moving in.

I wish people would realize I can make stuff transparent for others over the weekends.

(Yay! I want my friend to move in. That would be awesome. :D)

Granted, but your wish won't get ruined this just one time. ;)

I wish I had a sister.

(If you knew my friends, that wouldn't be as awesome, unless I randomly learned they were like related to me.)

I can't grant that, because I wish that two! Having two younger brothers is boring!

(Lol this looks funny.)

Granted, but she will turn out to be annoying and she will keep bothering you.

I wish I had a Lickitung in my pokemon silver.

Granted, but, oh noes! YOUR INTERNAL BATTERY DIES! Now the game is useless. Oh well.

I wish there was a cookie for me to eat.

Granted, but you have no where to live. :'( (I'm sorry.)

(I have 2 younger brothers also, DayU. :o)

I wish people in the state I'm in were nice.

Granted, but than they announce you as meanest person in town and run you out so you have nowhere to live (Sorry)

I wish I had a cookie not covered in maggets or stale.

but...people wrote in my yearbook that I'm the nicest girl they've ever met... :'(

Granted, but Cookie monster takes your cookie.

I wish my grandma wasn't mean and critical of me all the time.

(Awww I'm sorry)

Granted, but instead she's mean to your mom and it tears your family apart.

I wish the Garbage man beat up cookie monster and gave me my cookie back.

(That's funny, SS. But I doubt yours are 3 and 6 years younger than you.)

Granted, but he doesn't do it because you don't know his name!

I wish I could hug SS.

Granted, you found out she's in the shower and she sees you peeking so she slaps the hell out of you

I wish the Garbage Dude wasn't such an a** for giving me a garbage covered cookie

(I'm a girl. I was just on facebook playing tetris. By the way, my grandma is really mean to my mom as well. My brothers are now in hs. Dan is 15 and Vin is now 14 as of August 10th. I was not in the shower, but I did wash my hair earlier today.)

Granted, but the only way to do that is to give up your playstation 2.

I wish I knew a pick up line other than "can you hold this *Hand* for me while I go for a walk?" and "I got skittles in my mouth, want to taste the rainbow?" lol

(No matter I have 360 xD)

Granted, now you know "You smell like fish." and you forgot your old ones.

I wish I had better games for my 360.

(How weird is that? I'm a Pisces! (Fish sign in astrology) lol)

Granted, but you're missing one of the wires for your 360.

I wish I didn't have English class tomorrow at the college from 8:30am to 11:20am.

(Aww that sucks xD)

Granted, now you have History from 6:30 am to 11:45 pm (Hint Hint...PM xD Sorry)

I wish I could actually learn something from school.

Granted, you learn from a fellow classmate that you will never succeed at life, and you become suicidal. while at a suicidal care center, someone offers you a ciggarette, and you die a week later of accelerated lung cancer.

I wish that I didn't realte all my Crushed Wishes to cancer/AIDS.

Granted, you relate all your wished to luekemia(Sp?) and you offend alot of people.

I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone said pickle

(xD Random)

Granted, but everyone now says "vinegar-soaked-cucumber" instead of pickle now.

I wish I wasn't so bored

Granted, but............ why don't you want to be bored? Isn't that how Cody became an implodinator?

I wish I was the cookie monster who stole xGxAxBxYx's cookie but gave the garbage man a rubber cookie so I got to keep his! XD

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but now you have to go to rehab for your cookie addiction. Later your found in the stall of a bathroom trying to heat cookie dough in a spoon (It was in a Family Guy episode once)

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Granted, you now know what to wish for, but never can.

I wish that the people I know that have cancers will make it thru 'till they are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.